Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Empty
PostSubject: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:21 pm

You have a decision to make.

You're on your way to becoming the next big thing in music. You're a recording artist, and you're on your way to a record label interview so that you can be signed. This is what you've wanted more than anything... until your Wife calls you, and tells you that she's in labor and that she wants you. She's made up her mind, if you dont come to that hospital NOW, she will leave you, take the child and you will never see her again. No matter how rich or famous you become.

Now, this woman has connects to everyone you know, and she's gonna be sure to humiliate you and defame you.

You love this woman, you love this child, but you're on your way to a RECORD DEAL. Before this deal, 200 dollars wasn't enough to pay the bills. You were in debt. Your home was threatened for reposession, and food in the fridge is a rarity.

1. Will you ignore your wife, your child, and become the most hated man among the people that you actually care about to pursue the record deal?

2. Will you leave that interview, knowing that all of your connects with the label will be gone, and you'll be infamous in the music industry as a stand-up, to pursue your wife and child and have a speck of decency left?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:38 pm

Fuh' dat bitch -pushes bitches in the pool-
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 3:44 pm

Screw my wife and child. That's why they got grandparents :shrug:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 9:55 pm

If the wife doesn't understand that we're gonna be broke without the interview I need a new wife anyway
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 5:10 pm

idgaf i dont wanna be famous anyways. me my wife and kid will travel around as nomads and ill grow out a beard. No bills, no worries!

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )    Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Old site Redux What Would You Do? ( Part 10 )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1