Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your stance on religion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your stance on religion?   What's your stance on religion? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 25th 2015, 10:15 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
MEJOR•ES•VENTURA wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Not a fan.
I knew you were a satanist :eww:
Wink
Satanism is actually a religion. Therefore someone who isn't a fan of religion cannot be a Satanist because that means you worship Satan. 

As for myself, I don't follow any religion and I'm both intrigued and annoyed by the existence of religion as a whole. It's a confliction I deal with from time to time. I don't follow any religion (although Satanism is the one religion I know most about) and it annoys me to hear people preach about whatever god they believe in, no matter the religion. I do enjoy movies about God vs Satan, like The Devil's hand, etc. (NOT movies like The Passion, also one of those preachy movies.) As far I'm concerned, believe what you want to believe in and allow me to do the same.

Satanism is a bit more complex than that.  I always considered it a more flamboyant atheism because Satanists don't necessarily worship Satan.  They more so do it ironically to defy Christianity.  In a simplistic explanation, it's like flipping off a child's night light and then taunting him with a boogie man you don't believe in. My brother roomed with a satanic priest for a few years, so we heard the belly aching over the misinformed perception quite often.  They're more like hedonistic atheists whom revel in the idea of pissing off Christians.

As for my own personal beliefs, they were kind of mutilated by Kevin Smith's "Dogma" at a very impressionable age.  I don't buy that God wants us to hate or simplify his wishes and needs to weird or unnecessarily complex and exclusionary man made laws that probably damn us more than they make us pious. Humanity kind of fucked up with the whole interpreting the intentions or wishes of god, and it's mostly due to us ignoring the glaring messages that sort of counteract or agendas.  At the end of the day, we should just not act so messed up towards others, have a general idea on how we should act as human beings, and play a little pier skee ball
Back to top Go down

What's your stance on religion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2