Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Empty
PostSubject: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:16 pm

Coming out of the PPV last night, I've been told many in the company are not happy with the end result. While many knew it would be tough to top the NXT show, there were people who thought it could be pulled off.
There have been rumblings that some talent knew they couldn't top NXT so in a silent protest in favor of Triple H, some superstars were described "mailing in" their matches last night. Many are in favor of Triple H and what he has done with the NXT product and feel it is time for Triple H to take the lead on the main roster.
John Cena held a talent meeting about an hour ago which was described to me as forceful yet calm in his approach. Cena stressed that a silent protest is not what the roster needs. Instead, they need to go out there and start stepping it up every night for their point to be proven.

-- METSFAN4EVER, MOST TRUSTED WRESTLING SOURCE IN THE WORLD.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:26 pm

See that HHH haters? The roster knows he is best for business, to me HHH was always the best person from the Kliq, most professional and doing what's right.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:33 pm

I trust HHH to manage Raw. I know he has a buddy-system mentality, but guys like Balor, Itami, Owens, Zayn, etc. are in his buddy-system, so that's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:36 pm

Blaming the shitty show on a "silent protest?" Show would have fucking sucked either way. Ziggler and Rollins plus Ambrose trying to kill himself doesn't make up for the HORRIBLE booking and rest of the shitty wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:41 pm

StarrStan wrote:
Blaming the shitty show on a "silent protest?" Show would have fucking sucked either way. Ziggler and Rollins plus Ambrose trying to kill himself doesn't make up for the HORRIBLE booking and rest of the shitty wrestlers.
I just don't think it was possible for the talent to surpass Revolution. No matter what they did, they're just not as good. On NXT, the talent is just better in the ring.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:43 pm

StarrStan wrote:
THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! 835700
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 4:47 pm

HHH is difficult for me to trust because he is one of the most private guys in wrestling. But if NXT is any indication of what he can do I agree he should take over RAW as soon as possible. I mean it can't get any worse right?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 6:03 pm

I pre-ordered the new Bálor/Owens shirts yesterday. Something I have never done for shirts of main roster guys.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 6:39 pm

StarrStan wrote:

Great point, great great point. The talent on that roster is so complacent, so bad, so lethargic, so used to doing the usual lame shit that here was nothing they could do. At the end of the day Dean Ambrose lost to a fuckin TV dawg. 

MUCH respect to Cena for being the guy saying that they have to step it up. Im glad he of all people is doing it with his position in the company. 

Honestly I might be on that HHH bandwagon pretty soon, the guy is changing the company as we know it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 3:53 am

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! 2014-12-12-nxt-takeover1
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 12:42 pm

Maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon's dead...
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 12:53 am

GOAT.
Sparked a lot of influence in me too.
I'm becoming a body builder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!   THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE NXT REVOLUTION IS UPON US!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-