Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything - SQ85 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything - SQ85 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything - SQ85

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:19 pm

Former EAW Champion, Interwire Champion and New Breed Champion

Cash in the Vault 2011 winner

Might as well join the posse
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:20 pm

Will you ever return?
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:22 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Will you ever return?

Never say never. I'm beginning to get the feel and fun for efeds again.

Maybe....... sometime......... in 2015?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:31 pm

Do you still post on Y!A?
Is EAW better than any e-fed you've been a part of?
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:49 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Do you still post on Y!A?
Is EAW better than any e-fed you've been a part of?

No, Y!A went to shits when it had that redesign and the level of stupidity just rose ever since. It's just full of crap nowadays. I'm pretty much done with the Wrestling section in general

I think in terms of socializing and longevity, I think it's way better than any efed I've been in. The fact that this place has lasted 8 years is something special and people should respect that and, usually, efeds, when the originals get bored, things tend to get inactive and most efeds die that way. EAW hasn't been like that, people have stuck in, people have wanted EAW to be the best efed ever and I believe that is the case today
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 1:54 pm

Who were the closest e-fedders you talk to? Describe the relationship of such
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 EmptyDecember 13th 2014, 2:24 pm

Angel. wrote:
Who were the closest e-fedders you talk to? Describe the relationship of such

As you may know, there is a only a handful of people I would ever have a good talk with because I don't usually socialize with people. Most of my good convos usually have life talk, football (SOCCER) talk or wrestling talk.

I wouldn't say close but the people I would talk to was -

Lochy McKenzie - he was cool, he would talk about anything, a really nice guy

Carlos - mostly on the CWF chat, we would talk about CWF, wrestling and football. Another cool guy. I don't get on the Internet that much so I rarely see him nowadays

Donovan T - on the CWF chat so mostly it was either CWF or wrestling in general. He knew so much about wrestling, it was unreal for me because I was younger at that time

Jessica - when there was an AWF chat, it was her, her own dad, I believe, others I'm forgetting and myself and this was years ago. I remember we had private chats about life in general and where I was acting like a big brother almost to her. It was surreal because I didn't think anyone in their life would see me as an advice giver. Herself and her dad were also professional wrestlers in Florida, I think

Dark Demon - when we had chats about football or wrestling, he always had the different opinion to me and it was cool to see someone having the complete different opinion from me

LPSR - if anyone remembers him from Y!A, he was the most brilliantly minded person I've known on the Internet. English so obviously we would connect well. He was cool as anything, top convos with him

This wanker known as Nick Angel, I don't know if you know him - we go way back, I think he would remember the year we first met, I don't remember, I have the memory of a bat but we have (and still have) some very good football talk. Even though he would start each convo, after 10 minutes of inactivity, I would get into his convos

Lioncross - I can't forget the person who I've basically faced off against most times in efeds. We both were in the same efeds at the same time. It was always SQ and LC. In IEW, we were billed as the top guys and even had a good feud at the beginning of IEW

D4L - the person with whom I had one-on-one fantasy football with on Yahoo and I always came 2nd. I would just heckle him for being an Arsenal fan and he would come back with something about Bolton. At one point, I would consider him a very good friend

BottomLine - very cool, very down-to-earth, just a real cool guy who I always had good Arsenal convos with

I think that's a bit more than a handful if I'm being honest but, yeah, not a lot but I'm happy with whoever I had a chat with throughout the years I've been on or around efeds because it is very hard to have a chat with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything - SQ85   Ask Me Anything - SQ85 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything - SQ85

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1