Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Empty
PostSubject: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 6:25 pm

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 7:21 pm

In character: I'll go with being the first and only person to win King of Extreme twice.

Out of character: Pretty much everything I've done as a writer, from writing Dynasty, Showdown, Turbo, and Voltage to the FPVs I've done like No Regards 2013, Shock Value 2013 and 2014, and Reasonable Doubt 2014. The matches I've had a blast writing, the character I've had a blast writing. Creating all these different stories. Writing Showdown for over a year, which I thought I'd never be able to do. There's too much to pick just one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 9th 2014, 9:52 pm

Speaking as Christy Cruise: Not only being the best slut in script, thanks to DEDEDE, winning the Vixens championship was bad ass... Even though I got beat at PFP, it was still pretty bad ass to be the greatest slut in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 1:02 am

my favorite accomplishment in EAW was winning the Pure/Elite Championship because I'm holding the same championship that Hades, Starr, Senn, GI etc has held and i want to do them proud by going all out on the promo page. 

But my best accomplishment is probably winning the New Breed Championship while also being NEO's YLC Holder and also becoming the first YLC holder to win an EAW Championship. Reason being is that even though I didn't get the pop I was hoping for when I won both titles, I felt like I have earned most people's respect . Like Jay-Chan and Carlos-Sama and GI-Kun and AA too I guess.  :salute:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 12:57 pm

In-script my best accomplishment is either my Interbranded World Heavyweight Championship win at Pain for Pride 2 vs. Heart Break Boy, or my Answers World Championship win at Road to Redemption 7. I'm also proud of all my submission victories, and the fact that only DC and Jay have made me tap (both at PFP).

Out-of-script, I'd say all the progress I made with the video department. E-feds had always had poor quality videos in general and within a short time EAW was producing the best videos anyone here had ever seen, and the department in general hasn't really been the same since I stepped down. Credit to HBB also.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 1:07 pm

Either my year long winning streak(including the world title, finally winning a chamber, beating imp champ vs champ and all that jazz in the streak.) or my three year in a row promoer of the year awards. Which if fitting can count one as in script and one out of script if that applies to what I said.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 1:52 pm

Winning the Grand Rampage in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 9:39 pm

Making Mr. DEDEDE tap out.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 9:43 pm

DC. wrote:

:wow:
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 10:28 pm

StarrStan wrote:
DC. wrote:
Making Mr. DEDEDE And Jay and Starr Tap out

:wow:
:nope:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 10:46 pm

DC. wrote:

Its all good until we meet and I make u tap out to the Meth Lock
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 12:34 am

Beating Cameron Ella Ava at Shock Value and finally making a name for myself.

Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 1:50 am

Winning the NE Title and solidifying it by beating Tyler at the SuperShow
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 3:59 am

Winning the AX championship and renaming it the New Breed title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 8:21 am

Being the first ever Elite Champion and looking at the Title now as the Pure Championship and thinking about all the greats that won the Title after me.

I also don't live down making it to the final 5 of the GR, I think 2011, when I was Jason Cage, also. It was an amazing moment for me.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 10:36 am

Debuting in EAW after being fired for 5 years. That has to be some kind of record.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 10:38 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
DC. wrote:

Its all good until we meet and I make u tap out to the Meth Lock
:comeon:
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 11:11 am

My rise, winning every title I competed for within a 12.5 month span. Being in the greatest efed tag team of all time in LSA was awesome also, and beating EAWs favorite son, John Alloy, at P4P was legit also.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 11:17 am

I'd prolly say being a part of the Pain For Pride of my rookie year. And not just being a throwaway member of the battle royal or CITV matches, because I know if I was in either this year I would've been there just to be there. :/
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 3:11 am

Winning the EAW Championship.
Back to top Go down
Some Faggot

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 4:43 pm

Watching Xaiver Wlliams grw from a noob into my replacement, kids gonna be the greatest one day, he's gonna do it all on his own too, so proud of him, he's twice the efedder I wish I could I have.

Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 6:11 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Watching Xaiver Wlliams grw from a noob into my replacement, kids gonna be the greatest one day, he's gonna do it all on his own too, so proud of him, he's twice the efedder I wish I could I have.

He's no ace. :perfect:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 8:25 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:

He's no ace. :perfect:
:noah: :money: we need to get you outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 24th 2014, 10:57 pm

Winning the company for Zack Crash, made EAW a better place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? EmptyDecember 26th 2014, 3:32 pm

IC: I'd say it's a tie between 1st girl to win MVE and 1st African-American Vixens Champion ... but then again those could be counted for out of character as well.

OOC:  Coming up with a character that was original and had never been attempted before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?   What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your best/favorite accomplishment in EAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next