Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Here - Question SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

New Here - Question SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
New Here - Question Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
New Here - Question Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
New Here - Question Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
New Here - Question Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
New Here - Question Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
New Here - Question Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

New Here - Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Here - Question Empty
PostSubject: New Here - Question   New Here - Question EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 1:52 am

Hey, stumbled across this place looking for an efed after listening to CM Punk on Cobana's podcast and missing the Efed days lol.

Question, I wanna sign up but I am looking at the pic base. I have a 2 part question

1. May you pick deceased wrestlers? (ex: Macho Man). I'm assuming no but wanna clarify

2. Can I pick older wrestlers and use their young personas? (Ex: Ric Flair). I see Mankind and Bret Hart are taken but I don't know if they are active or GMs.

I look forward to signing up and having fun.

Thanks,
Nick
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: New Here - Question   New Here - Question EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 1:59 am

First of all, welcome to EAW. We're glad to have you here.

1. Yes, you may pick deceased wrestlers. You can pick anyone but we usually advise people to pick people who have good PSDs and pictures so they can be put on later arts and what-not. You may go with Macho Man or some other deceased wrestler, just make sure they have good PSDs.

2. Again, yes you may. You are free to potray your picbases in any way you may want. If you want them to have young personas then they can. You can also talk further of how you want the persona to be displayed with a writer.

If you need help picking out a picbase or just want to come and hang out with the EAW people, visit us on http://eawrestling.elementfx.com/chatroom/

Welcome again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Here - Question   New Here - Question EmptyNovember 27th 2014, 2:02 am

awesome. Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: New Here - Question   New Here - Question EmptyNovember 29th 2014, 8:39 pm

You do know how to upload an avatar right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here - Question   New Here - Question Empty

Back to top Go down

New Here - Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1