Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What is the best TV show currently airing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 5:40 am

I just want to add to my list because I caught up with the Originals and it is freakin' Amazing.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 5:46 am

Sleepy Hollow is really good also. So underrated.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 11:22 am

Do I have to watch TVD to watch the Originals?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 11:28 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
I think so, yeah. Not all of TVD though just the seasons that include The Originals so you can understand the story better.
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 8:44 pm

Gotham. Arrow, Flash. Marvel Agents of SHIELD, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, The 100
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 9:32 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
While it certainly helped me understand the story a bit better, it's not necessary. TVD is about two vampire brothers and a teenage girl whilst the Originals is about something far much more interesting: the original Vampires and their stories. Don't even have to watch the TVD seasons with the Originals, they help you out as the show goes along anyways.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 6:54 pm

I'm almost done with Arrow's first season and it's awesome so far. I hope seasons 2 and 3 are even better.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 6:57 pm

TLA wrote:
I'm almost done with Arrow's first season and it's awesome so far. I hope seasons 2 and 3 are even better.
I've started watching Arrow four days ago, and into the first four episodes. Pretty intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best TV show currently airing?   What is the best TV show currently airing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best TV show currently airing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2