Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cherish... da bomb.net SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cherish... da bomb.net SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Cherish... da bomb.net Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Cherish... da bomb.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cherish... da bomb.net Empty
PostSubject: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 8:37 pm

WRESTLER'S STATS
In-Ring Name: Cherish
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 118lbs.
Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Personality: Obsessive, Awkward & Sarcastic

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Pic Base: AJ Lee

WRESTLER'S IN-RING INFO
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Cherish is your typical.. "freak", she suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder that stems from traumatic experiences in her life. When she was seven, she began talking to herself but believed she was talking to spirits. One particular voice she believed to have spoken to was: Lord Voldemort. Cherish believed that she was a Death Eater who was sent by Lord Voldemort to avenge him. While trying to avenge the voice in her head, her parents bought her a puppy and thought it would force her to conform to normality. As she reached the age of twelve, her beliefs of being a Death Eater got worse... As she was practicing a spell, her dog jumped over the fence and was hit by a car, but later on her parents told her that her dog ran away to find its mother. This was a stressor for her, as she got older small things would trigger her personality switch. When she was fourteen, her parents sent her to a psych ward where she believed her dog was waiting for her. Throughout the years in the ward, she believed she was playing with the dog that left her years ago. At twenty-one years of age, Cherish broke out of the psych ward with her "dog" and decided to enter a career in wrestling. With her dog and Lord Voldemort by her side, Cherish dominated in house events around the states. Sometimes she often believes her dog is her "guiding light" who shows her the way of the world. Many of her personalities have triggers, and it's questionable which one you may get. Although she received love and affection from her parents, Cherish didn't except it because she believed they were muggles trying to ruin her spiritual destiny. Cherish longs for love and affection from someone, but with that love and affection comes with obsession. When it comes to the women she obsess with, she feels a sense of connection to them because she desires a maternal figure in her life. With her different personalities, they each sometimes focus on a certain person and begin becoming obsessive. The moment they set their eyes on anything, it's all they desire. 

Goals in EAW: TO FUCK SHIT UP!
Entrance Theme: Florence + The Machine - Seven Devils

WRESTLER'S MOVE-SET
Most Used Moves: 
DDT Variations: 
Argentine DDT
Cradle DDT
Implant DDT
Spike DDT
Inverted DDT

Kick Variations: 
Pele Kick
Superkick
Bicycle Kick
Calf Kick
Scissors Kick
Savate Kick
Spin Kick
Sole Kick

Spear
Lou Thesz Press
Spinning Side Slam
Standing Moonsault
Springboard Crossbody

Trade Mark Moves:
Crippler Crossface
Shock Therapy (Gory Neckbreaker)
Inverted DDT
Enziguri Combination
Frankenscreamer (Frankensteiner preceded by a scream)
Avada Kedavra (Standing Shiranui)

Finishing Moves: 
Wingardium Leviosa (Slice Bread No. 2)
Colloportus (Octopus Headscissors Armbar Submission)

Last edited by Cherish on February 2nd 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 9:15 pm

Wooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 9:16 pm

Yessssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 10:11 pm

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 10:45 pm

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 11:07 pm

Welcome Back my love. Now since Tyler (Blade) is out of the picture, we can commence our plans in being called Ryrish or Cheran <3
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 11:24 pm

Maria (L) (L) (L) The E-Wife has returned! Welcome welcome welcome! Associated with Lannister or not, show these vile women how much it... pays, to be insane!
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 23rd 2014, 11:47 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ♥ ♥ ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 24th 2014, 12:04 am

oboy. I'm a fan of the picbase Wink
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 25th 2014, 2:03 pm

Xavier Williams wrote:
I originally came to say welcome back, but then I saw Xavier's signature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 25th 2014, 2:35 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 25th 2014, 3:07 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 25th 2014, 3:12 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:12 am

BITCH PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:27 am

Welcome back Cherish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:32 am

Cerci Bellerose wrote:
BITCH PLEASE!
Bitch? I'm sorry, but when did it become acceptable for transvestites, like yourself, to disrespect REAL WOMEN. Hop the fuck out of my contract and go get your life together, maybe get some surgery so you can actually believe you are a women you fucking piece of shit. I don't know who pissed in your cheerios, but you better get it together real quick before you get read for the vile filth that you are. You disgust me, so do me a favor and get out your feelings and go back to being nonexistent.  :toast:
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:49 am

:whoa:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:49 am

Embarassed Maria when I said Cerci came at you and linked here I was just joking, I didn't think you'd go in like that. I think we should just relax.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:52 am

Cherish... da bomb.net THISGONBGUD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:54 am

LOL!  Transvestite, if you have to convince yourself that I'm a man to spare the fragile yet undeserving ego that you have, then by all means do that.  I know how it is, when you come across a chick that seems too good to be true, you automatically assume  the worst.  But let's be real here, I'm no man, just better than you are, realer than you are, and dreadfully tired of you popping your fucking gums about every bitch you encounter behind their back.  Hmm, I don't know about you but that doesn't sound like a "real woman" to me...that sounds like a real bitch.

And just so you know there's no need for plastic surgery over here boo-boo, I look so good I got dick I don't even want "cumming" for me.  But the fact that you even brought that bullshit up proves to me that you really are an insecure ass chick.  You can't even take criticism!  It also surprises me how much love someone gets despite how limited they are in both creativity and quality; this isn't Kendra or Cameron or HBG who deserves all the respect in the world...this is fucking Cherish.  Shit I should be asking you who the fuck you are!  Sitting there talking about someone being irrelevant, where you been for the past two and a half years?  OH that's right...FWE.  Yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:56 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Embarassed Maria when I said Cerci came at you and linked here I was just joking, I didn't think you'd go in like that. I think we should just relax.
"Go in?!"  Jay you know me man, I don't give a fuck about her trying to go in, I go hard like a dick and I'll fuck that bitch up.  Know that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:56 am

Komodo Dragon wrote:
"Go in?!"  Jay you know me man, I don't give a fuck about her trying to go in, I go hard like a dick and I'll fuck that bitch up.  Know that!
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 1:15 am

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 1:37 am

Are we seriously gonna have to lock someone's fuckin profile?  :guy:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 5:36 am

This is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherish... da bomb.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next