Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW WWE '13 Simulations SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW WWE '13 Simulations SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW WWE '13 Simulations Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW WWE '13 Simulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

EAW WWE '13 Simulations Empty
PostSubject: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 11:44 pm

Sup guys! SO since I've graduated from university recently and I have a lot more free time on my hands, I've decided to start from this week, simulate all the shows of the upcoming week on WWE '13. Once I actually get around to picking up a copy of WWE 2K14 (to get 100 CAW slots), I'll start using that. 

So basically for the time being what I'll plan to do is for the wrestlers who are using in-game picbases, I'll just edit the move sets of said wrestlers. I sadly don't have any way to record said footage (without it looking like garbage), so what I'll do is post a recap of the event plus highlights of matches. First up is the Shock Value card. Because of WWE '13's limitations, I won't be able to do some of the EAW exclusive matches but here's what I'll sub in instead:

- Senn vs. Diamond will just be a standard "I Quit" match
- Ragnarok vs. Elite will be done in a 3 vs 3 Elimination Chamber
- Williams vs. Cage will be done in an Extreme Rules contest
- O'Hara vs. Rossdale will be just a standard singles match
- As will Savage vs. Sephirot
- Cameron vs. Tarah will be a Hardcore/No DQ Match
- And the New Breed #1 Contender's Match will be a 15 Person Royal Rumble

Anyway, I'll have the Shock Value stuff up hopefully by tonight, as well as another idea I had brewing coming with.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 4:56 am

This sounds like a really cool idea man. It's epic that you're willing to do this and I anticipate the results very much, do keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 5:05 am

Thanks man really appreciate it! Doing a bit of work but will most likely start doing the Shock Value card in an hour from now.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 7:56 am

I'll upload Shock Value simulation results sometime tomorrow. I've simulated the Senn vs. Diamond match, Rossdale vs. O'Hara, Savage vs. Sephiroth and Battle Royal match tonight, so I'll do Cameron vs. Tarah, Williams vs. Cage and the 3 vs. 3 bout between Ragnarok and Elite tomorrow morning probably.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 9:32 am

Sounds cool, can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 12:26 pm

I'm highly anticipating this.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 3:07 pm

Hmm you've intrigued me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 3:11 pm

Sounds rad
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 17th 2014, 4:05 pm

this is gonna be good yet surprising i can tell
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 3:15 am

EAW WWE '13 Simulations I2mURkR
WWE '13 SIMULATION RESULTS
(Simulated on the 17th - 18th November)

MATCH #1 | NEW BREED #1 CONTENDER'S 15 MAN SHOCK COLLAR BATTLE ROYAL
Randy Reaume last eliminated The Nas in order to win the Battle Royale. (9:46)

- Zach Genesis entered at #1 (oh the irony...) to start things off with Christopher Corrupt who entered at #2
- Kaol Wake III entered at #5 and was pretty much immediately eliminated by Hannibal Krane (#3)
- Not a single finisher was performed in this match. Not even elimination finishers
- The final two people in the bout where The Nas (#12) and Reaume (#15), with Reaume proving that the numbers game exists, eliminating Nas to get the victory.

MATCH #2 | PURE CHAMPIONSHIP
Ryan Savage (c) d. Sephiroth in order to retain the EAW Pure Championship (8:44)
- Savage pinned Sephiroth after a Snap DDT. No seriously, this was how the match ended.

- Savage pretty much bulldozed Sephiroth at the start of the match, knocking him down very quickly
- The two did brawl on the outside roughly 5 times, continuously entering and exiting the ring
- Ryan Savage hit a big time superplex, launching both men nearly halfway across the ring
- Savage hit the spear and got a 2 count. He then picked Sephiroth back up, hit a Snap DDT, then got a 3 count. Yep - that's how the match actually ended.

MATCH #3 | BLACKOUT MATCH
Tarah Nova d. Cameron Ella Ava (5:38)
- Nova pinned Ava after a Deadly Dreams

- This match was overall quite even offensively - both vixens getting their fair share in
- Vintage WWE' 13 glitch happened here when Cameron whipped Tarah into the turnbuckle, but as Tarah contacted she somehow went past the turnbuckle and was mid-air outside the ring. Only happened for like 2 seconds though
- Although set to Extreme Rules (in game), only a kendo stick was used all match (by Cameron, before Tarah took it, then Cameron did, then Tarah did. So yeah - VINTAGE WWE GAME WEAPON REVERSALS!)
- Anyway the pinfall promptly came after Cameron got hit with the kendo stick, Tarah did the wake up taunt and connected with the superkick for the win

MATCH #4 | NEW BREED CHAMPIONSHIP
Lochlan Rossdale d. Jamie O'Hara (c) in order to win the EAW New Breed Championship (5:02)
- Rossdale made O'Hara tap out to the Distortion

- In all fairness, the match went a lost faster than I thought it would.
- The opening moments of the match had Rossdale running like mad to O'Hara, and O'Hara quickly countering with a springboard moonsault right off the bat
- O'Hara going insane with offence, scoring the Serenade Of Ecstasy 90 seconds in, only for Rossdale to kick out at one
- The finish came when Rossdale locked on the Distortion, and although O'Hara was so close to the ropes after crawling and crawling, Jamie eventually tapped out.

MATCH #5 | ELECTRIC DEATH MATCH | CASH IN THE VAULT
Xavier Williams d. Diamond Cage in order to retain the Cash In The Vault briefcase(15:40)
- Williams pinned Cage after a Famouser onto the steel steps

- This match was absolutely insane, with both guys being busted open by the end of it
- Cage hit a DDT onto Williams through the announce table which was pretty brutal
- What caused Williams to get busted open however was a series of hard chairshots to the face
- Steel steps, two sledgehammers, a ladder and a table were all victims of this match
- Williams and Cage reversed each other with a ladder in the turnbuckle roughly five times in succession before Williams go the last say
- And yeah the end of the match came when the Famouser connected perfectly onto the steel steps in the ring

MATCH #6 | HIGH VOLTAGE MATCH | RAGNAROK VS. ELITE
Ragnarok d. Elite in a clean sweep (I kid you not - 10:38)

The entrant order was as follows:
#1: Norman Hellion
#2: Devan Dubian
#3: Psycho Brody
#4: Brian Daniels
#5: Lannister
#6: Starrstan

- The match never left the ring (here in game as a 3 vs. 3 Elimination Chamber)
- Norman Hellion pinned Daniels first after a running powerslam
- Dubian was next rolled-up by Lannister
- Starrstan would be in a 3 on 1 situation when he'd nail the Olympic Slam onto Brody. Brody would proceed to no sell this, get right up, build up to another finisher, and nail the Shock Therapy for the pinfall.

MATCH #7 | EAW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP | SHOCK COLLAR "I QUIT" MATCH
Scott Diamond d. Jacob Senn (c) (w/Zack Crash as guest referee) in order to win the EAW World Championship (17:08)
- Diamond made Senn say "I Quit" after locking in the FloodLok

- This and Williams vs. Cage were probably the best matches of the simulation
- Whilst Lesnar went absolutely apeshit on Cena with his German's, Diamond went absolutely apeshit here with his Belly-To-Belly's (I got up to 14 at one point then lost count)
- Senn nailing the Harmonic Divergence to the outside was pretty awesome
- Several times Diamond would demand the ref to ask Senn whether or not he'd quit, only for Diamond himself to break it up and lift Senn back up.
- Diamond rampaging before Senn connecting with a single Pele kick to send him down to the ground
- Senn hitting the Jacob's Ladder onto the steel steps on the outside
- And finally Scott Diamond locking in the FloodLok in the middle of the ring to finally get Senn to say "I Quit".

So yep that's the match simulations. Hopefully I'll be able to get the ones done for this week's shows. If not, I'll just aim to do this for every FPV show and Supershow.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 5:37 am

these smiulations are making me look zero clutch bruh  :noah:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 10:58 am

The Nas Says wrote:
these smiulations are making me look zero clutch bruh  :noah:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 18th 2014, 2:56 pm

Nice job, pal. Let's see how to simulations hold up to the actual event!
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 19th 2014, 10:44 pm

My DDT must be lethal   :smugkobe:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyNovember 20th 2014, 12:13 pm

WE WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyDecember 7th 2014, 10:02 pm

EAW WWE '13 Simulations B7qIKhX

Simulated Results Will Be Up One Week From Today
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyDecember 16th 2014, 8:23 pm

EAW WWE '13 Simulations B7qIKhX
Zach Genesis Presents: WWE '13 Simulations

MATCH #1 | INTERWIRE CHAMPIONSHIP | Matt Miles (c) vs. Scott Oasis
RESULT - Matt Miles (c) d. Scott Oasis in order to retain the EAW Interwire Championship. (7:46)
- Miles pinned Oasis after a Midas Touch (with that wake up taunt and everything!)
- Highlights of the match included Oasis hitting a clothesline driving Miles out of the ring, where they proceeded to break the 10 count together 4 times in a row.
- Miles locking on the Golden Guillotine only for a rope break to immediately click in.
- Overall Miles drilled Oasis with a suplex. Then he did a wake up taunt and hit his finish for the win.

MATCH #2 | VOLTAGE ELIMINATION CHAMBER
RESULT - Jacob Senn (c) retains the EAW Championship (19:36)
- The order of eliminations were Lannister, Jamie O'Hara, Scott Diamond, Zack Crash and then finally Diamond Cage
- Lanniser and Diamond kicked the match off in a wonderful moment where Lannister climbed up the top of a pod and jumped off missing completely and landing heavily on the steel floor besides no one being on the steel at the time of the leap
- Fastest elimination was Zack Crash's who entered and was eliminated by Senn before Diamond Cage (Entrant #6) entered the bout
- Senn got the final elimination, pinning Cage after a Jacob's Ladder

MATCH #3 | PURE CHAMPIONSHIP | Ryan Savage (c) vs. Sephiroth
RESULT - Sephiroth d. Ryan Savage (c) in order to win the EAW Pure Championship (5:34)
- In a reference to the previous bout at Shock Value, this was also a very short match...except this time the result went in the opposite direction
- The match was just punch. Punch. Suplex. OH SHIT ANOTHER PUNCH.
- After dawdling around the ring for five minutes, Sephiroth actually hit the Driven Emnity from out of nowhere to get the pinfall.

MATCH #4 | CAREER-THREATENING MATCH | Wraith vs. Tiberius Jones
RESULT - Wraith d. Tiberius Jones via a vertical suplex. No really that's legit. (4:35)
- This match was even shorter than the last one. Tiberius Jones went for a Boston Crab at one point I think. That's really the only highlight in this quick, quick match.
- Submission attempt, strikes later then a vertical suplex. 1...2...3...PIN!

MATCH #5 | HALL OF FAME CHAMPIONSHIP | Cameron Alla Eva (c) vs. Tarah Nova
RESULT - Cameron Alla Eva (c) d. Tarah Nova in order to retain the EAW Hall Of Fame Championship (9:43)
- This match was a great bout, much like their match last month at Shock Value.
- The two did brawl a fair bit through this match with a great moment being Tarah connecting a missile dropkick onto Alla Eva as she rose up from the ring
- The match ended when Cameron got on a major roll, and ended up connecting the Bitch Camp in order to win the match, and retain the belt.

MATCH #6 | DYNASTY ELIMINATION CHAMBER
RESULT - Aren Mstislav wins the EAW World Heavyweight Champion (and becomes a double champion in the process) (21:55)
- The eliminations in order were Xavier Williams, Lucian Black, Tyler Parker, Psycho Brody and finally Mr. DeDeDe
- Xavier was aggressive upon the get go hitting fast paced offense and overall no eliminations begun until Parker entered at #4
- After Xavier's elimination, no eliminations occured until the 19 minute mark. Then elimnations happened extremely quickly. DeDeDe pinned Black. Brody pinned Parker. Finally Mstislav defeats both Brody and DeDeDe roughly 30 seconds apart in order to win the belt.

MATCH #7 | UNSANCTIONED MATCH | Ares Vendetta vs. Vic Vendetta
RESULT - Ares Vendetta d. Vic Vendetta (15:10)
- This match was a brutal war, but a great one to watch that was for sure.
- Set for WWE '13 under the "Extreme Rules" match type, this match featured ladders, tables, canes, steel stairs and a various amount of weapons
- Vic hit a brutal backbreaker onto the steel steps, before busting Ares open with a chair
- Ares returns the favour after nailing Vic with several brutal ladder shots
- In what could be arguably MOTN so far as well as Finish Of The Night, ended with Ares Vendetta landing a neckbreaker onto Vic off the top of the ladder, followed by Ares immediately nailing a moonsault off the top of the turnbuckle.

MATCH #8 | SHOWDOWN ELIMINATION CHAMBER
RESULT - Norman Hellion wins the EAW Answers World Championship (20:08)
- The eliminations in order were Devan Dubian, Starrstan, Alex Anderson, Hades The Hellraiser and finally Brian Daniels
- Norman did an incredible effort entering at #1 and lasting until the very end to win the match.
- Starrstan busted out the Starrsault once again from the top of the pod which was what ultimately eliminated Dubian
- The final two were Daniels and Hellion where Hellion won, hitting the Discus Clothesline on Daniels. Daniels then kicked out. Hellion hit a normal clothesline. Pin. And a new champion is crowned!

Anyway that's my WWE'13 RTR 8 predictions. Good luck to everyone this weekend, and I'll post the next WWE'13 predictions when King Of Extreme 2015 rolls round next month.

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 8:50 am

Great stuff, per usual, Genesis!
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 7:50 pm

Lannister wrote:
Great stuff, per usual, Genesis!

Cheers Lannister! Appreciate it man!
var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyDecember 18th 2014, 12:36 am

Your game and me have a real problem Genesis. But nah, good stuff you're doing here.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 9:57 pm

Thanks Dub!

EAW WWE '13 Simulations FjJZKbz

SIMULATION UP IN THREE DAYS
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyJanuary 20th 2015, 9:28 pm

KING OF ELITE 2015 | SIMULATIONS
HERE IN SIX HOURS
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 8:27 am

WOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 10:25 pm

EAW WWE '13 Simulations FjJZKbz
WWE '13 SIMULATIONS (Simulated in 'dat KOTR '98 Arena)

MATCH #1 | PURE CHAMPIONSHIP | Ryan Savage (c) vs. Are Vendetta
RESULT:
Ryan Savage RETAINS the EAW Pure Championship (6:40)
- Short and sweet but overall a nice match
- Overall extremely fast paced, with offense going at 90 miles an hour
- Vendetta hits a superkick and Savage goes down. Vendetta picks Savage, and he reverses, hits a powerslam and pins! VINTAGE WWE GAME TACTICS!

MATCH #2 | INTERWIRE CHAMPIONSHIP | Scott Oasis (c) vs. Zach Genesis (w/Guest Referee Nick Makarov)
RESULT:
Zach Genesis WINS the EAW Interwire Championship (5:48 - AWWWWW YEEEAHHHH!!!)
- Fun match that featured both myself and Oasis outside breaking that 10 count twice
- Oasis was dominate for a fair amount hitting offense like a smooth G, including a Belly To Belly on the outside
- Match ends when I throw him back in the ring, hit the Southern Comfort and that's all she wrote (here's hoping that this Saturday night's result is the same haha)

MATCH #3 | SINGLES MATCH | Lucian Black vs. Xavier Williams
RESULT:
Lucian Black defeats Xavier Williams via pinfall (10:55)
- A bit longer here but still great to watch, with a very even match in this situation
- Highlights include Xavier hitting the Zig Zag nearly decapitating Lucian, and Lucian no selling a diving crossbody
- Lucian ends the match elementary by connecting with a monstrous spear on a rising Xav to get the win

MATCH #4 | WINNER TAKE ALL | Norman Hellion (c) vs. Alex Anderson (c)
RESULT:
Alex Anderson WINS both the EAW Answers World Championship and the ACE Championship (HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.) (15:27)
- Was not expecting that result but okay! Apparently that's what happened!
- Hellion must have 13 scoop slams before I lost count on how many there were. Overall the match was quite slow but still okay to watch
- Then AA wins by connecting The Ace Of Spades from out of nowhere. Well shiet.

MATCH #5 | HALL OF FAME CHAMPIONSHIP | LADDER MATCH | Cameron Ella Ava (c) vs. Tarah Nova
RESULT:
Tarah Nova WINS the EAW Hall Of Fame Championship (14:10)
- This match really delivered. Seriously it was amazing.
- The ladders were oddly used as weapons more often than actually be used to climb on with the first climb not having til about 5 minutes before the end. Tarah Nova did hit a sick suplex off of the ladder onto another ladder, and Zach Genesis here started marking out at his TV screen
- Eventually as both vixen's were up top, Nova slammed Ava's head onto the top of the ladder causing her to fall off, and then she retrieved the belt for the win.

MATCH #6 | EAW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP | Diamond Cage (c) vs. Hades The Hellraiser
RESULT:
Diamond Cage RETAINS the EAW World Championship (18:11)
- Another great match to watch here
- Hades hit a killer Snake Eyes onto the turnbuckle before connecting with the famous piledriver only for to DC to kick out at 1 like a boss
- DC then went for a suicide dive...which was no sold as Hades just walked away
- Cage wins after nailing The Mercy Rule center of the ring! With the wake up taunt too!

MATCH #7 | EAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP | Mr. DEDEDE (c) vs. Tyler Parker
RESULT:
Mr. DEDEDE RETAINS the EAW World Heavyweight Championship (12:30)
- Not as long as the other world title matches but still a good one here
- Parker nailing a missile dropkick flying across the ring was a major highlight here for sure
- DEDEDE retained after he hit the North Star, Tyler Parker broke the golden rule by kicking out of it but using that stored finisher, he hits the North Star again to gain the fall.

MATCH #8 | KING OF ELITE FINAL | Lannister vs. Devan Dubian vs. Jacob Senn
RESULT:
Lannister WINS the King Of Elite 2015 by pinning Devan Dubian (24:16 - LANNISTTERRR UBER ALLEESSS)
- This match delivered on every single level. Technical wrestling, outside brawling, weapons going everywhere. Amazing stuff. The ending was out of nowhere but meh.
- Highlights including Senn going through an announce table, Dubian carrying around the steel steps for a good 5 minutes, and Lannister hitting them European Uppercuts like it's 1989
- The amount of total pinfalls/submission attempts broken up in this match. 27
- Lannister effectively won after a DDT on the chair whilst Senn was KO'ed on the outside. GG! SMILEY FACE. GLHF! ALL HAIL KING KEN!

Anyway that's the simulation results! Best of luck to everyone on Saturday and we'll do this again next month at Showdown's Brand Exclusive FPV "Reasonable Doubt".
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:28 am

Oh man yet again, what amazing work. Good stuff, I like that you do this for every FPV. It gets me amped up even more. 

:toast:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW WWE '13 Simulations   EAW WWE '13 Simulations Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW WWE '13 Simulations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next