Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 9:31 pm

General discussion points to ponder when discussing (You obviously don't have to answer all, or any really - just giving some ideas.) -

Which brand looks to have booked the best arenas?
Which arena caught your eye?
Did EAW get it right with the FPV arenas?
What do you think will be the PFP Venue?
Find an arena not booked and argue why it should be on the Voltage/Showdown/or Dynasty schedule.
General opinion of not booking a show in the United States for 6 months straight?

Here it is, in case someone has been hiding under an efed rock:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-TZQTXtF_TsljUTS7ky0XmNe0_ZArtuUk191m-RWHxg/edit#gid=586798621
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 9:53 pm

Which brand looks to have booked the best arenas? It really depends. I mean some people will like the idea of an Asian tour, Latin American tour and European tour. I'm more of the European Flavor so I'll go with Showdown. 

Which arena caught your eye? I think the Manchester Arena the Showdown before PFP is quite intriguing. Madison Square Garden for the next supershow during this month is going to be cool too. 

Did EAW get it right with the FPV arenas? I really love the stadiums choices being a football fan. But I'm very surprised the Beijing National Stadium didn't host Triple Threat. Other than that, the two stadiums in Germany are very cool. 

What do you think will be the PFP Venue? Wembley. It's right there next to Emirates in terms of technology, but it holds over 90K. I have a strong suspicion Camp Nou of getting the nod however. 

Find an arena not booked and argue why it should be on the Voltage/Showdown/or Dynasty schedule. Hmmm, I see nothing wrong with Voltage/Showdown/Dynasty, all are great cities. 

General opinion of not booking a show in the United States for 6 months straight? Just a testament to EAW evolving. There's a good contingent of Australians, football fans who love European stadiums and guys who want to see wrestling in a wrestling hotbed region of Asia. I think the pros outweigh the cons
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 10:40 pm

If Pain For Pride is held outside of the U.S. I'm writing a strongly worded letter to management. You know how many jobs setting up Pain For Pride would create?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 10:52 pm

zgod. wrote:
If Pain For Pride is held outside of the U.S. I'm writing a strongly worded letter to management. You know how many jobs setting up Pain For Pride would create?
Funniest thing Scott has ever said. I'll also reply to this soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 10:34 am

Which brand looks to have booked the best arenas? Voltage, because of Robbie's fascination with Japan and China. But really, Voltage's arenas just caught my eye quicker than the others.

Which arena caught your eye? Probably King of Extreme being at the Olympic Stadium in Athens, Greece.

Did EAW get it right with the FPV arenas? Absolutely, everything looks amazing and I can't wait to see the shows up to PFP 8!

What do you think will be the PFP Venue? There's been rumors of many different possibilities. I think it's going to be between somewhere in Japan and somewhere in Germany.

General opinion of not booking a show in the United States for 6 months straight? It's something different. It'll catch attention more than just being in the US and going to arenas we almost always go to. Getting out of the US creates for a more scenic narration with each show and if writers can adapt to it easily, crowd reactions should be different in every stadium. I'm looking forward to 6 months of not being in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?   Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on the EAW World Tour?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1