Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How do you see yourself as a promoer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 4:50 pm

I go into every match feeling that I deserve to win. I am confident that if I do my best I can beat anyone. I don't see this as arrogant because I think everyone should feel this way. Once you do this there can be no more excuses. If you lose a match it is either because the writer had to make a tough call between two people who deserve to win, or had to go with the other guy for story line reasons. Either way it is out of your control and you can rest easy knowing that you may not have won, but you did deserve to.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 4:53 pm

I am confident in them due to the whole 3 promoer of the year thing, but I look to get more properly detailed and improvements of displaying my character consistently.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:07 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
I consider myself the most improved promoer ever. However, I am not the best or the worst. I think I'm just quite decent.
I'm still here, you know.
I know
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:29 pm

Compared to my early stint I'd say I've gotten better. I see my self as good as adequate and I am really surprised when I hear people love my promos
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:58 pm

I never see myself as a good or great promoer. I feel rather worried and always think that "What if people don't even understand every shit I write?" since I'm not using English as everyday language. But I always try my best and put a lot of heart to my promo and when you guys said the promo is good (and make sure it's nor sarcastic lol), that is the moment when I think that I am actually a good promoer Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 1:37 pm

I feel myself being limited sometimes on what I can say due to my gimmick being a super babyface, however I think I have improved a lot since coming here, although I still think there is room for improvement.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 1:51 pm

i have no clue how well i promo. i hope to improve though.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 4:13 pm

I don't really "see" myself as promoer because I let the audience take the judgment of that. But in just a simpler fashion, I see myself improving every week, every month, every year because I have something that keeps me chasing down, an aim that I must measure myself to.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 11:14 pm

I feel as if I've always been a solid promoer. Of course I do what I can to improve, but I also feel I'm underrated at times.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 3:03 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 3:12 pm

As of now, I don't really know :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 5:29 pm

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
As of now, I don't really know :shrug:
You're a great promoer. Don't let one match against AA that may have not been based on promos but more or less on storyline development get you down.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2015, 5:38 pm

I feel like I'm improving...... am I?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 11:17 am

I see myself as a promoer in my reflection of my new Full HD laptop screen.  :spit:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 6:30 pm

TLA wrote:
I see myself as a promoer in my reflection of my new Full HD laptop screen.  :spit:
How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Giphy :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you see yourself as a promoer?   How do you see yourself as a promoer? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you see yourself as a promoer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-