Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Empty
PostSubject: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:40 pm

In real life I'm a lot more quiet. I don't joke around unless it's a close friend usually.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:42 pm

I don't show my friends naked Goldberg pics as a prank :nope:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:45 pm

I'm usually the leader of the conversation in real life. I feel like, since I use grammar and so on, people think I'm always serious. Not so much the case.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:59 pm

I'm a lot more quiet. Insanely quiet, even. I could give you the death stare and you'd literally die.

I'm not as quick-witted IRL either.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:05 am

Uh I am socially awkward IRL, I'm never as outgoing, though I'm quiet in chat, if you get me talking I won't shut up unless something comes up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:11 am

Much, much more laid back in tone and stuff. I kinda say the same off-color shit, but on chat it probably comes off as being hype when in reality im just saying things off the cuff like its nothing. I do have a ton of quirky, silly moments irl like I do on chat too doe that just kinda comes outta nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 12:52 am

I'm really sarcastic, comical when the time is right but know when to be quiet in real. I'm always sarcastic on the chat, you can tell the difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 1:52 am

I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me a bit I'm not so shy. Otherwise, I'm the same me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 2:02 am

I guess you can say I'm a talker in real life but when it comes to chat I don't say/type much unless i know or get used to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:57 am

Hmm.. I guess I'm more laid back. I don't go around showing people efukt videos IRL, which would be deemed as morally wrong to others. Ohwell.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 6:07 am

A lot. I'm so socially awkward outside of feds. Hence why I have no friends.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 6:12 am

Not that different at all. Quite the humorous, social type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 7:17 am

Idk. I mean, I think typically in chat I'm usually kinda quiet, but I guess that's because a lot of the conversation that take place in chat aren't my thing. So I guess I'm pretty quiet because I don't have any valuable input on the topic.

This is much the same IRL honestly, generally a pretty introverted, awkward, quiet kinda dude but I'll talk heaps to my friends and have a good laugh. As long as I have something in common with a person that I can talk all day about and every time we meet it's all good.

So yeah, I guess you could say I'm the same but different on chat. Plus I'm barely on chat nowadays because most of my main pals from the times I was always on chat in efeds are gone and I just don't seem to have that connection or commonalities with a lot of the people around now.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 7:34 am

Lucian Black wrote:
A lot. I'm so socially awkward outside of feds. Hence why I have no friends.
It's okay, just be confident. We all have social problems one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 8:16 am

I'm kinda shy except when I'm around a very select group of people. However I think my texting is pretty close to how I act on chat. Using caps and shit, ye.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 8:52 am

Online I know I come off as this ultra-serious guy who is very intense and rarely talks but in real life I don't take anything seriously and I like to joke around constantly.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 7:43 pm

In the chat I'm very quiet at 1st but once someone talks to me, break out of my shell and become a sweet girl but very sarcastic as well.

In real life I'm still a sweet, sarcastic girl but I'm also very perverted at times (Oh I love dirty minds) and very laid back.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 8:15 pm

I don't know, hard to say. I think I am relatively the same in chat. Usually I bring my mood from RL to the chat. I'm usually care free when not in a bad mood, but you can usually otherwise tell when I am in one. I'm still someone to make corny jokes, not take everything seriously, but know when to be mature/serious, all that stuff. But if I had to put my finger on it, I'm essentially more asshole-like IRL, but not douchebag-asshole, you know? Or at least I hope not.
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? EmptyNovember 5th 2014, 9:26 pm

Bruh, I'm so quiet in real life, especially at school. I mean, I talk, but I don't have lots of conversations about stuff like other kids. As far as I'm concerned, they're all enemies. I still talk to more girls than I do boys, but I'm also the smartest kid there. Those girls know I don't play that shit the dudes do (smoking, cursing rapidly, joking about stuff, failing school, etc.) Because I'm the most serious guy in the school, everyone knows that I'm smart and try to be my "friend", but I only have associates and I still don't fuck with dummies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?   How different are you IRL from how you are in chat? Empty

Back to top Go down

How different are you IRL from how you are in chat?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1