Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Empty
PostSubject: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 5:33 pm

Probably TDK for me.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 5:35 pm

Coming to America. Probably because it was one of the funniest movies in decades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:03 pm

I have several movies that I have watched over and over.

The first is The Marine 3. I think because I was surprised by The Miz's acting ability and plus it was just a better quality than The Marine. 

The second movie is 12 Rounds: Reloaded.....my only reason is because of the better acting Randy Orton shows than John Cena. 

The third movie is The Bounty Hunter. Well because it's the only movie my wife and I watch together that isn't too girly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:07 pm

The Shawshank Redemption. The movie is amazing.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:25 pm

Inception
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:29 pm

The Avengers and The Dark Knight. Those movies are works of art and the Villains are simply amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 6:46 pm

Breakfast Club, i just love that movie
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 12:06 am

The Avengers because it was so epic the first time I saw it, and that feeling hasn't gone away yet.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 12:11 am

Honestly... Elf. It's a holiday tradition, and ye.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 12:39 am

Shawshank Redemption, same as Xav. The movie is so amazing and well-done, every time I watch it, I find something I never saw before to like about it. The actors are brilliant and I can't resist sitting down and watching it every time I see it on my guide whether it's five minutes in or a hour, the whole movie is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?   What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your most watched movie? Why have you seen it so many times?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1