Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you have a type? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you have a type? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you have a type? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you have a type? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you have a type? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you have a type? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you have a type? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you have a type? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you have a type?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you have a type? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:51 pm

Like blondes, tall, tatted, whatever. What's your type you look for in a girl?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:52 pm

Brunettes with a darker complexion, like olive skin.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:56 pm

Asian chicks
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:57 pm

I prefer not to have a type since someone can easily blow all of it out of the water. I just go with whatever I like at the time.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 11:06 pm

As long she has a good ass and some meat on her bone (not obese or anything or too skinny) then I'm good. Also tattoos are nice if they are placed correctly .
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 11:33 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
As long she has a good ass and some meat on her bone (not obese or anything or too skinny) then I'm good. Also tattoos are nice if they are placed correctly .

Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 11:39 pm

Well if i was a lesbian i would say a blonde hair girl, who is funny and someone i can talk to, good personality ;p

But for a guy, i like guys who can ride with me through anything, good personality of course
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 11:59 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 3:52 am

I've always been keen on any combo of bisexual, Italian, and black-haired girls. If it's the trifecta then  :noah:
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:07 am

I like'em tall with long blonde hair and nice assets :]

I'm also into the dominant personality thing...

DON'T JUDGE ME!
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:33 am

I've always preferred brunettes. On top of that we have to really connect with each other and really just feel comfortable with each other. So yeah prefer brunettes although I'm currently interested in a blonde so yeah haha.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:51 am

Light brunette hair and some blondes. Apparently Spanish chicks are attracted to me, in which ME LIKEY, so I guess I'm attracted to Spanish chicks.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 6:52 am

Maddie wrote:
Well if i was a lesbian i would say a blonde hair girl, who is funny and someone i can talk to, good personality ;p

But for a guy, i like guys who can ride with me through anything, good personality of course
:cena:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 9:37 am

Well, I prefer girls who know what good music is and have a personality. That's my type, but if you love someone it shouldn't matter if they are your type or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 2:20 am

Short cuties with big booties. yeye.
And can carry on a conversation, an intelligent conversation.
That's the game winner right there, folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a type?   Do you have a type? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a type?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1