Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hell In A Cell thoughts? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Hell In A Cell thoughts? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Hell In A Cell thoughts? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Hell In A Cell thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hell In A Cell thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 1:48 pm

Obviously, last night was my first night watching almost a full WWE show in a while, so I'm not that familiar with what's going on. From what I saw, it was a pretty damn good show.

I started watching at The Usos vs. Stardust and Goldust. The match started out pretty boring, but slowly started to get more interesting. Do you think this rivalry is finally over? Or will something come up considering how the Usos lost?

Big Show vs. Rusev was a complete disappointment, but it was a pretty good match overall.

I was also disappointed in Cena winning after the show Orton put on. Orton was completely flawless in that match. I wasn't impressed by Cena at all. Really wish Orton would've won.

Sheamus vs. Miz was just pathetic. Only good part of Miz vs. Sheamus was Sandow's acting after the match. And when Sheamus hit the Brogue Kick on Miz after the match, the ref was checking on Sandow and not Miz.
:ha:

Nikki vs. Brie was probably more exciting than Sheamus vs. Miz. How long do you think Brie will be Nikki's assistant before she gets fed up?

Paige vs. AJ Lee was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. It should've been a longer match, in my opinion. Both put on a pretty good showing and AJ's finisher at the end was just beautiful. Not to mention both are just flawless.
:lupe: 

I didn't see Ziggler vs. Cesaro, but y'all can discuss your thoughts on that and what's next.

And finally, Ambrose vs. Rollins. I'll tell you what, every single part of this match, from Ambrose's promo to the end of the match was just phenomenal. The way Rollins had Mercury and Noble go up to distract Ambrose then him coming up after was just beautiful. Then when both men fell off the cage onto the tables, only for Ambrose to attack Rollins and throw him into the cell. Amazing. The question is, is this feud truly over? Or will Ambrose seek revenge on Wyatt while getting back at Rollins?

After watching Hell In A Cell, what feuds do you see starting up or continuing? What would you rate Hell In A Cell overall?

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 1:49 pm

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 1:55 pm

Good show, from what i saw 7/10
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 5:27 pm

I'm a stop shitting on the Bellas, match wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 5:36 pm

Decent show, missed a good chunk, but I really liked the two Cell matches.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 8:01 pm

The build was terrible so I was shocked to see this was one of the better WWE PPVs recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 9:48 pm

As long as the Bellas don't talk.. they're not terrible. 
It's time for Mizdow to feud with the Miz.. since the stunt double is better than the original.
Ambrose V Wyatt is going to be amazing.
Seth Rollins will continue to do nothing but be thrown back and forth in pointless feuds.
I hope John Cena doesn't randomly beat Lesnar.
Orton needs an actual push. 

Just random, personal notes.
u no.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 10:12 pm

Show was better than the average PPV or RAW.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 10:28 pm

Solid show.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 9:34 am

I hate to say it every time it comes around (with the exception of like SummerSlam and WrestleMania), but it was nothing but the usual underwhelming PPV stuff. I can't say any match was bad outside of Show vs Rusev, but nothing special outside of the main event. At the very least, Brie vs Nikki, shockingly enough, was better than anticipated. Nothing that happened had me wanting to see more of any of it, nothing that felt special, nothing that felt worth any of the good amount of time WWE had to build up these shows. Nothing except the main event, of course, which I really enjoyed just because it felt like WWE put some actual effort forth into its booking. The match itself was a lot of fun and certainly one of the best Hell In A Cell matches in quite a while with Rollins and Ambrose beating the shit out of each other, Ambrose showcasing how much of a crazy bastard he is while Seth showcased how smart he is. In the end, I really liked the twist of Bray Wyatt targeting Ambrose (especially the sheer imagery of it all) and Rollins capturing yet another match over Ambrose. It's clear Ambrose is where Bryan was prior as the protagonist that's constantly thrown obstacles and constantly screwed over, and if WWE plays their cards right, they could get an epic payoff to it all. I'm really excited to see Ambrose and Bray clash and I think since Ambrose certainly can't be hurt by losses at this point, Bray should get the win over him to help pull him out of this slump he's had since nearly dying at the hands of John "Fuck the future" Cena.

All in all, probably better than Night of Champions, but still nothing impressive by any means outside of the main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 11:17 am

I liked it. I was expecting a boring and slow action show but thankfuly I was mistaken.
The Divas did a decent effort in both matches and Ziggler vs. Cesaro was gold.
Orton and Cena actually tried to use the Cell this time and the finish was pretty good unlike in their 2009 match.
Match of the night was Ambrose vs. Rollins. It was a huge performance by both men and they proved that they belong in the main event scene. I for one enjoyed the ending because both men needed/deserved the win so with Rollins coming out on top helped him further build his persona while with Wyatt's involvement Ambrose doesn't look weak coming off the loss. Plus, this give us back Bray Wyatt and opens the door for a big feud with the fringe lunatic.
Funny how people complained about Wyatt missing from a big scenario and now that he got into one they complain yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 8:31 pm

It was good. Not great. I enjoyed it though.

7/10 I think. Maybe 6.5/10

My favorite match was Rollings/Ambrose, but it was supposed to be right?

I thought the big show/rusev could had been better.

Wyatt was very cool. that was neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell In A Cell thoughts?   Hell In A Cell thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell In A Cell thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1