Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Empty
PostSubject: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 4:43 pm

:mjpls:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 4:52 pm

Zack Crash and Hades are only ones I can think of.. atm
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 4:55 pm

This thread will create beefs.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 5:59 pm

Lol Ashten Cross Wink
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 6:01 pm

GC real af for giving a legit answer.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 7:08 pm

Hades
Scott Diamond - I just think he's given more than he deserves. There are better (as well as more consistent) promoers than him who can be main eventing.)
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 7:53 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades
Scott Diamond - I just think he's given more than he deserves. There are better (as well as more consistent) promoers than him who can be main eventing.)
I never thought I was that great of a promoer, but you are in no position to call me overrated, and you're reasoning is just stupid. How have I been given more than I deserve?

You COULD say I didn't deserve the Pain For Pride VI Main Event but how logical would it have been to have a Company on the Line match in the middle of the card? Not much. The storyline kinda called for it.

I've only gotten two singles FPV World Title matches in the last 2 years and both times I was more or less (more) sent to the wolves. Against Jaywalker at King of Extreme 2013, and Robbie at Dia Del Diablo 2014, I had no chance in hell of winning either, and I didn't complain.

My Tag title run? Pure luck that we got the match the same week both had computer/other problems.

My Interwire Championship run? I deserved that.

My Elite Championship run? I deserved that.

My Answers World Championship run? I deserved that. 

You act as if I'm a four time World Champion and have multiple various accolades under my belt, I don't. 

And as for Hades? Stop being fucking salty. You do this with everyone who wins a World Title before you, "I'm better than them". I don't know who told you that, but they deserve to get slapped for doing so.

I've given you advice before, and for whatever reason you haven't taken it. I could continue my rant... you know about you supposed to be playing the role of a mastermind heel when your promos reflect that of a kissy-ass coward. "I WORK MY ASS OFF, I'M THE BEST SHOWDOWN HAS TO OFFER, AND I CAN'T MAIN EVENT SHOWDOWN?" Anti ripoff #325... just a lot worse.

Stay with the attitude you have, and you'll NEVER get past the level you're at now.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but I wish we had 2011 AA back.

If you want me to explain further, I'll have no problem doing so, just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 7:59 pm

zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades
I never thought I was that great of a promoer, but you are in no position to call me underrated, and you're reasoning is just stupid. How have I been given more than I deserve?

You COULD say I didn't deserve the Pain For Pride VI Main Event but how logical would it have been to have a Company on the Line match in the middle of the card? Not much. The storyline kinda called for it.

I've only gotten two singles FPV World Title matches in the last 2 years and both times I was more or less (more) sent to the wolves. Against Jaywalker at King of Extreme 2013, and Robbie at Dia Del Diablo 2014, I had no chance in hell of winning either, and I didn't complain.

My Tag title run? Pure luck that we got the match the same week both had computer/other problems.

You act as if I'm a four time World Champion and have multiple various accolades under my belt, I don't. 

And as for Hades? Stop being fucking salty. You do this with everyone who wins a World Title before you, "I'm better than them". 

I've given you advice before, and for whatever reason you haven't taken it. I could continue my rant... you know about you supposed to be playing the role of a mastermind heel when your promos reflect that of a kissy-ass coward. "I WORK MY ASS OFF, I'M THE BEST SHOWDOWN HAS TO OFFER, AND I CAN'T MAIN EVENT SHOWDOWN?" Anti ripoff #325... just a lot worse.

Stay with the attitude you have, and you'll NEVER get past the level you're at now.

If you want me to explain further, I'll have no problem doing so, just hit me up.
It has more to do than just main events. Yeah, the storyline asked for the main event, but did you deserve to be the one in that storyline in the first place? No. This isn't to spite you or anything, but when you stack up the best promoers in EAW, there were people above you who could have deserved that storyline. Don't call me out for my "attitude" when I'm just telling it how it is. And by the way, don't my segments anti-rip off #325 when your gimmick in itself wasn't original. Oh, and you obviously forget that I don't write my segments.

As for Hades, GC said the same thing, but when he does it, it's "GC got some real balls to say that." The only reason you're mad is because I mentioned you. That's all it comes down to, but believe me, I'm not the only one who'd put you are. Look at all the posters you've been on and then look at where you stand in EAW... they're not coincident. Don't call me out and say that my attitude is bad because I put you on a list that I'm sure 80% of EAW would put you on. Be appreciative that I had the courage to put you on it.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:29 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades
I never thought I was that great of a promoer, but you are in no position to call me underrated, and you're reasoning is just stupid. How have I been given more than I deserve?

And as for Hades? Stop being fucking salty. You do this with everyone who wins a World Title before you, "I'm better than them". 

It has more to do than just main events. Yeah, the storyline asked for the main event, but did you deserve to be the one in that storyline in the first place? No. This isn't to spite you or anything, but when you stack up the best promoers in EAW, there were people above you who could have deserved that storyline. Don't call me out for my "attitude" when I'm just telling it how it is. And by the way, don't my segments anti-rip off #325 when your gimmick in itself wasn't original. Oh, and you obviously forget that I don't write my segments.

As for Hades, GC said the same thing, but when he does it, it's "GC got some real balls to say that." The only reason you're mad is because I mentioned you. That's all it comes down to, but believe me, I'm not the only one who'd put you are. Look at all the posters you've been on and then look at where you stand in EAW... they're not coincident. Don't call me out and say that my attitude is bad because I put you on a list that I'm sure 80% of EAW would put you on. Be appreciative that I had the courage to put you on it.
I didn't write my segments either bud.

If I didn't deserve to be in the storyline, I wouldn't have been put in it. When I suggested it, the entire board was there, DEDEDE/Robbie/Demon, all of them, not one objected to it. And I want you to name the people who deserved it ahead of me at that time, don't just say "others ahead of you", list them, name them. 

That's your resort for everything, "Don't get mad at me, I'm just telling you how it is". There was a time where you would BEG me to give you advice, and then recently you've changed, you no longer beg me, I offer you advice, and you blow it all off. Instead getting advice from others like Ken (which I have no problem with) but you treat me like a noob, when in reality I know more than you EVER will about E-Fedding.

You have the audacity to criticize me when you've come up with some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen... in fact...

LET'S PICK APART YOUR MOST RECENT PROMO!

[The camera opens up backstage to Alex Anderson standing beside Pierre McGuire, who is in hopes for an interview.]

Pierre: Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined by the one and only Alex Anderson. Alex, for the past few weeks, you've been on quite a roll. You have defeated every man that you said you would, and in kind are proving yourself to be one of the top talents on Showdown-

Alex: THE top talent. (Never state what obviously isn't true, it'll 9/10 times be thrown right back in your face and make you look foolish)

Pierre: Of course. Now with that being said... last week on Showdown, you said something along the lines of "I'm TIRED of being looked down upon. You will notice me, and I shall force you too right now." Can you please elaborate on what you meant by that?

Alex: I meant exactly what I said. It's no secret that I've been looked down upon. (How so? Explain further)

I'm the greatest thing Extreme Answers Wrestling has going right now. (Again, never state what obviously isn't true, UNLESS you can back it up... which you can't) 

There are certain things you can teach in life, and being the absolute best requires more than training. It takes talent. That's something very few men have, and I know I have it. (Again... how so? Expand)

The difference between me and every other talented man to walk through the curtain every single night is that I am not given the respect that I deserve. I'm being treated as a joke... as an afterthought. (JESUS, EXPLAIN!!!!)

That is not who I am. I never have been that, nor will I be that. (The Really Good Team? Again 9/10 times it'll be thrown right back in your face)

Pierre, I know you have only recently been hired, but considering we both come from Canadian backgrounds, how about you tell the audience what they're missing out on? Go ahead, tell them.

Pierre: I very much believe that you are a talented member of the roster, Alex.

Alex: NO. I AM THE SINGLE-GREATEST THING IN EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING TODAY. (I'm sure you know what I'm gonna tell you)

AT TERRITORIAL INVASION, I BUSTED MY ASS OFF... AND FOR WHAT? SO I COULD BE SHOVED ASIDE ONCE AGAIN, JUST TO BE AT THE SAME POSITION I WAS PRIOR? (Well maybe if you explained WHY you should be elevated...)

I HAVE TO MAKE YOU AND EVERY OTHER MAN ADMIT IT. NOT REALIZE IT, ADMIT IT. I'M TIRED OF BEING PUT AGAINST TALENT LIKE THE LIKES OF A RETURNING FOR THE 300TH  TIME JACOB STEELE WHO THINKS HE'S A PART OF SOME MONARCHY NOW. I'M TIRED OF BEING PUT AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE MOONLIGHT PREDATOR, WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO BY ME.

Pierre: Well, Alex... it looks like you can once again prove yourself tomorrow night against a up-and-coming extremist, C5 Ion.

Alex: Who? (Never not acknowledge your opponent, this is a golden opportunity to get an upperhand, blowing him off just gives him even more ammunition)

Pierre: I really don't know what to say anymore, Alex. (I wasn't going to nit-pick your dialogue for Pierre but some sort of action should've been taken before  this line, such as maybe a temple rub or a sigh and a shaking of the head)

Alex: Then don't. I'm not going to act like I know who the hell a "C5 Ion" is (That's a mistakeeeeee!)
_
, but C5 Ion, I know at the very least you have heard of the name Alex Anderson. But tomorrow night, I become more than just a name to you. When you look me in the eyes, you look at a man who doesn't need any gimmicks, who doesn't need any props... I'm a fighter. (If you're a fighter, keep fighting instead of bitching about the position you're in)

That's all I am. I don't deem you worthy of competing against me, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. It's not going to stop me from racking up yet another victory and getting one step closer to the Answers World Championship. (WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?! HELLA RANDOM!)

Good talking to you, Pierre. Now get out of my face.

[Alex angrily storms out of the room as the camera fades to black.]

(YOU TOLD HIM TO GET OUT OF YOUR FACE, BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LEFT... HMMM...)

When I choose to care, there are few who could beat me, DDD/Robbie/Ken/Jay on the current roster, ANYONE else I'm confident I could beat, ESPECIALLY you. Now, I have a reason to care, keep your eye on the promo page these next few weeks, just see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:39 pm

You two should have a match
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:49 pm

zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades

If I didn't deserve to be in the storyline, I wouldn't have been put in it. When I suggested it, the entire board was there, DEDEDE/Robbie/Demon, all of them, not one objected to it. And I want you to name the people who deserved it ahead of me at that time, don't just say "others ahead of you", list them, name them. 

That's your resort for everything, "Don't get mad at me, I'm just telling you how it is". There was a time where you would BEG me to give you advice, and then recently you've changed, you no longer beg me, I offer you advice, and you blow it all off. Instead getting advice from others like Ken (which I have no problem with) but you treat me like a noob, when in reality I know more than you EVER will about E-Fedding.

You have the audacity to criticize me when you've come up with some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen... in fact...

[The camera opens up backstage to Alex Anderson standing beside Pierre McGuire, who is in hopes for an interview.]

Pierre: Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined by the one and only Alex Anderson. Alex, for the past few weeks, you've been on quite a roll. You have defeated every man that you said you would, and in kind are proving yourself to be one of the top talents on Showdown-

Alex: THE top talent. (Never state what obviously isn't true, it'll 9/10 times be thrown right back in your face and make you look foolish)

Pierre: Of course. Now with that being said... last week on Showdown, you said something along the lines of "I'm TIRED of being looked down upon. You will notice me, and I shall force you too right now." Can you please elaborate on what you meant by that?

Alex: I meant exactly what I said. It's no secret that I've been looked down upon. (How so? Explain further)

I'm the greatest thing Extreme Answers Wrestling has going right now. (Again, never state what obviously isn't true, UNLESS you can back it up... which you can't) 

There are certain things you can teach in life, and being the absolute best requires more than training. It takes talent. That's something very few men have, and I know I have it. (Again... how so? Expand)

The difference between me and every other talented man to walk through the curtain every single night is that I am not given the respect that I deserve. I'm being treated as a joke... as an afterthought. (JESUS, EXPLAIN!!!!)

That is not who I am. I never have been that, nor will I be that. (The Really Good Team? Again 9/10 times it'll be thrown right back in your face)

Pierre, I know you have only recently been hired, but considering we both come from Canadian backgrounds, how about you tell the audience what they're missing out on? Go ahead, tell them.

Alex: NO. I AM THE SINGLE-GREATEST THING IN EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING TODAY. (I'm sure you know what I'm gonna tell you)

AT TERRITORIAL INVASION, I BUSTED MY ASS OFF... AND FOR WHAT? SO I COULD BE SHOVED ASIDE ONCE AGAIN, JUST TO BE AT THE SAME POSITION I WAS PRIOR? (Well maybe if you explained WHY you should be elevated...)

I HAVE TO MAKE YOU AND EVERY OTHER MAN ADMIT IT. NOT REALIZE IT, ADMIT IT. I'M TIRED OF BEING PUT AGAINST TALENT LIKE THE LIKES OF A RETURNING FOR THE 300TH  TIME JACOB STEELE WHO THINKS HE'S A PART OF SOME MONARCHY NOW. I'M TIRED OF BEING PUT AGAINST SOMEONE LIKE MOONLIGHT PREDATOR, WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE GOT HIS ASS HANDED TO BY ME.

Pierre: Well, Alex... it looks like you can once again prove yourself tomorrow night against a up-and-coming extremist, C5 Ion.

Alex: Who? (Never not acknowledge your opponent, this is a golden opportunity to get an upperhand, blowing him off just gives him even more ammunition)

Pierre: I really don't know what to say anymore, Alex. (I wasn't going to nit-pick your dialogue for Pierre but some sort of action should've been taken before  this line, such as maybe a temple rub or a sigh and a shaking of the head)

Alex: Then don't. I'm not going to act like I know who the hell a "C5 Ion" is (That's a mistakeeeeee!)
_
, but C5 Ion, I know at the very least you have heard of the name Alex Anderson. But tomorrow night, I become more than just a name to you. When you look me in the eyes, you look at a man who doesn't need any gimmicks, who doesn't need any props... I'm a fighter. (If you're a fighter, keep fighting instead of bitching about the position you're in)

That's all I am. I don't deem you worthy of competing against me, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. It's not going to stop me from racking up yet another victory and getting one step closer to the Answers World Championship. (WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM?! HELLA RANDOM!)

When I choose to care, there are few who could beat me, DDD/Robbie/Ken/Jay on the current roster, ANYONE else I'm confident I could beat, ESPECIALLY you. Now, I have a reason to care, keep your eye on the promo page these next few weeks, just see what I can do.
It's called character progression. What happened at TI--the most brutal match in EAW history--is supposed to change your character. You're just butthurt because I put you on this list, and then tried to reverse it into an "AA sucks" thread. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:50 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades

_

It's called character progression. What happened at TI--the most brutal match in EAW history--is supposed to change your character. You're just butthurt because I put you on this list, and then tried to reverse it into an "AA sucks" thread. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
That still doesn't excuse the fact that you're not backing up anything you say, they're empty words, you're not going to sway anyone like that.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades

_

That still doesn't excuse the fact that you're not backing up anything you say, they're empty words, you're not going to sway anyone like that.
I'll ask you this then, Scott. Why did you deserve the PFP main event over everyone else, since you just can't let to seem that go? Tell me who and why. You weren't the best promoer. You weren't the most consistent promoer. You weren't the hardest worker. You were none of that. As a matter of fact, you were one of the least-consistent main eventing promoers I've ever seen. We had a match in the EEC, and if I recall correctly, you didn't even promo for that match.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 8:55 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Hades

_

I'll ask you this then, Scott. Why did you deserve the PFP main event over everyone else, since you just can't let to seem that go? Tell me who and why. You weren't the best promoer. You weren't the most consistent promoer. You weren't the hardest worker. You were none of that. As a matter of fact, you were one of the least-consistent main eventing promoers I've ever seen. We had a match in the EEC, and if I recall correctly, you didn't even promo for that match.
That's not a question you should ask me, I came up with the storyline, pitched it, and the rest of the board liked it. I didn't put myself in that match or in that position, I didn't have the power to do so considering it was such a company altering/changing storyline. But again, no one objected. 

BTW I'm still waiting for names, you haven't given me them yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today    In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today   Empty

Back to top Go down

In Your Opinion: The Top 5 Most Overrated Extremists Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1