Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

Hailing From : Charlotte, North Carolina

Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Empty
PostSubject: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

Shoot cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:30 pm

stop calling yourself that.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:44 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
Can we get that in the form of a question? :dev:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:49 pm

Kevin Devastation wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
Can we get that in the form of a question? :dev:
No.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:54 pm

Why you copping other peoples nicknames?

And yes, I'm aware you had it first, still stole it.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:56 pm

When am I getting a promotion from my interim contract to a full time one. :comeon:
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:07 am

To AA: Hatin ass hater.

To Scott: Why did I steal it back? BECAUSE I NEVER PASSED THE TORCH TO YOU SLICK, TRY AND TAKE IT BACK!

To Tiberious Jones: Because you have not earned it in the eyes of your Divine General Manager. Tread softly son, Cleo has nothing on what I can have done to you.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:59 am

How do you like your Vanilla Midgets?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 1:04 am

To Nas: Buried, with a hint of mint!
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 3:33 am

Do you feel your gimmick is blasphemous?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Kevin Devastation

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 8:25 am

To Nigel: Gimmick: The dark heart of a man who has been brought to his knees by his own desires and by his own failed chances of immortality by defeating the men who he swore to beat, by becoming the champion he swore to become, and by being the man he thought he could be. A fool, a ant under the boot of society was Kevin Devastation, and he has awakened the inner most deadly force he could have ever hoped to keep buried, and now the two work together, not as separate entities. How did the deadly union of Devastation and Wraith finally reach its equinox...Nobody shall know what goes on inside the mind of that man. Desperate times made a man go to his most desperate measures. He spoke the devils name...so he has appeared.

So no, i do not since i am not mocking God, but having a large ego that rivals divinity is a trait by all egomaniacs. If anything Kevin Devastation is a embodiment of The Morning Star with his deceptive ways and cruel ironic nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition   Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask God Anything, Kevin Devastation edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1