Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:03 am

Who do you like out of the newbies from this past year?

Where do you think the Zack Crash storyline is going with Dynasty?

Who do you want to work with next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:13 am

Why is Conor McGregor the GOAT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:14 am

How is Michael Carrick ''average'' when he's been one of the most consistently great DM's of the 2010's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:15 am

Aside from Harvey and Mike, whose your favorite Suits character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:20 am

Will you attend Diamond Cages wife's funeral tonight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 10:29 am

favorite sex position?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 11:57 am

The Franchise Demon wrote:
Who do you like out of the newbies from this past year?

Where do you think the Zack Crash storyline is going with Dynasty?

Who do you want to work with next?
From the 'newbies' in the past year? Vance Tybull, Mexican Samurai, Aria Jaxon.

Zack Crash storyline with Dynasty, you'll just have to find out. I do not want to give away too much more.

I want to work with one of the newer rising main event talents like Aren Mstislav or Scott Oasis next.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 11:57 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Why is Conor McGregor the GOAT?
Because he's not? Because you like him, I guess? It's all opinionated.  Cool
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 11:58 am

Dark Demon wrote:
How is Michael Carrick ''average'' when he's been one of the most consistently great DM's of the 2010's?
Because he's the epitome of the word "average". But nah, he's good.. I don't even see him play often, just don't have that high of an opinion on him I guess.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 11:59 am

Dark Demon wrote:
Aside from Harvey and Mike, whose your favorite Suits character?
Harvey is my favorite, Mike is my second favorite and aside from those two.. it's Rachel, too freaking hot and smart not to love.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 11:59 am

Dark Demon wrote:
#TeamMaddie or #TeamFoggyDew?
#TeamMaddie because Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:00 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Will you attend Diamond Cages wife's funeral tonight?
Nah, I have other plans today. Tell me how it goes though.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:01 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
favorite sex position?
Not any particular one I suppose but you could ask your mum which position she most favors being in with me.

And with that, thank you for all those questions in separate posts, Demon. It means a lot to me.
:punker:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:06 pm

You are once again open to ask me anything.  TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 1f63a
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:09 pm

where you get yo suits fam? might need to scoop me up some.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 4:57 pm

Gucci suit, Versace, or Armani? 

(my character was rocking an Armani suit a couple months ago on Dynasty)
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 5:28 pm

Q1: What additions do you think Barcelona needs for the upcoming transfer window?
Q2: With the recent collapse of the Thunder, do Lakers fan still press for KD or Westbrook?
Q3: Even though you're a Rams fan, is your favorite player still Cam Newton?
Q4: Who was the closest person to you when it comes to the STTTC group chat?
Q5: What do you look to achieve during 2016 now that you're back in EAW for your character and a member of the community?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 5:58 pm

1. I remember you support both Angles and Dodgers in MLB, but which one do you like better?

2. Do you also support Clippers now in NBA? Considering they are better than Lakers in last few seasons
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:00 pm

Nasir Taimane wrote:
where you get yo suits fam? might need to scoop me up some.
I get my suits mainly home tailored but imported from Versace London Stores among other places, can hook you up with some soon.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:02 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Gucci suit, Versace, or Armani? 

(my character was rocking an Armani suit a couple months ago on Dynasty)
I own a bit of all but rn, I was just rocking the Armani Collezioni. Armani have the best jackets so I'm not surprised, got Versace (as mentioned above) Gucci, Brooks; all of it man. Hit me up for a wear anytime.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:05 pm

Angel. wrote:
Q1: What additions do you think Barcelona needs for the upcoming transfer window?
Q2: With the recent collapse of the Thunder, do Lakers fan still press for KD or Westbrook?
Q3: Even though you're a Rams fan, is your favorite player still Cam Newton?
Q4: Who was the closest person to you when it comes to the STTTC group chat?
Q5: What do you look to achieve during 2016 now that you're back in EAW for your character and a member of the community?
1. Uh Barca needs to add two starting defenders (a CB and a RB), a CM for the bench and an actual striker for the bench (for when MSN need to rest)
2. Yes, I don't know why there is need for a still. If anything, they will press more for KD or Westbrook since Thunder got eliminated in such a fashion. Westbrook is next year but we should be willing to go after KD this year.
3. Yes, for now, it's still Cam Newton. Probably till I start following Rams every week and come to like Todd Gurley or Jared Goff more.
4. I would say the closest person was Matt since we're probably still on talking terms lol.
5. Uh a world championship (maybe), hof championship, tag titles, good and amazing feuds.. I just wanna enjoy it all because it's always fun being in this community.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:06 pm

Nobi wrote:
1. I remember you support both Angles and Dodgers in MLB, but which one do you like better?

2. Do you also support Clippers now in NBA? Considering they are better than Lakers in last few seasons
1. Nah man I've never supported the Angels, indirect rivals of my Dodgers. I love the Dodgers way way more, with all my heart. I bleed blue, I don't even watch Angels games. Will always support the Dodgers regardless of results.

2. Nah man I ride with Lakers in their ups and downs. Clippers can win the championship all they want but purple and gold is what I will always wear because I'm a loyal man.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 10:44 pm

Who are you excited to work with now your back?

Predictions for Olympics for Soccer?
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 3:53 am

Lucas Johnson wrote:
Who are you excited to work with now your back?

Predictions for Olympics for Soccer?
All the young talent in EAW man, people I've never seen or worked with before. Really want a go at Ares first since we never got to officially work together a few months ago. And then go other paths like maybe Cerebrus or Xavier Williams.

If Neymar is playing (which he is barring injury), Brazil will win easily - will have almost no competition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Devan Dubian   TeamMaddie - Ask Devan Dubian - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Devan Dubian

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next