Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Empty
PostSubject: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:44 pm

:hmm: :smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:45 pm

How'd you get so ill minded?
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 8:42 am

Why is your name Sephiroth?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:56 am

Nigel wrote:
How'd you get so ill minded?
Well, sir, there's one simple answer for that question. That answer is life. Life made me so ill minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:57 am

TLA wrote:
Why is your name Sephiroth?
This gimmick was originally for the Triad Games where KD, Ventura and I were basing our names off of Demons to fit out Triad gimmick. I liked Sephiroth a lot better than any of those names so I stuck with Sephiroth and now I brought this gimmick to EAW!
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:34 pm

Peyton Manning looks unstoppable, Hillman is running at an insane rate, Sanders and the two Thomas' look virtually uncoverable, and Denver's defense (particularly against the run) looks amazing. Would you consider the 2014 Denver Broncos a true 'Dream Team'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 11:19 pm

GI Styles wrote:
Peyton Manning looks unstoppable, Hillman is running at an insane rate, Sanders and the two Thomas' look virtually uncoverable, and Denver's defense (particularly against the run) looks amazing. Would you consider the 2014 Denver Broncos a true 'Dream Team'?
Absolutely. Although we came up short in our one loss to the Seahawks, even then the Broncos made a comeback to tie the game and force overtime. Unforunately, the defense couldn't hold their own at the time, but the Broncos at this very moment I would easily consider the Dream Team. Athletes on the rise.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 3:35 am

Do you feel guilty about depriving your pal Eddie Mack of the Elite title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 11:15 am

Yes and no. My pal Eddie Mack is well deserving of it, but at the time, I was the man.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 10:50 am

Where's Jason Cage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 1:16 am

He's around here somewhere. We should find him!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:17 am

How bad are you at shilling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)   Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything (Jacob Steele)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1