Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Matt Miles' AMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:30 pm

Why is where you hail from a quote from a Thousand Foot Krutch song? I love it, but I wanted to ask you why
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 12:43 pm

Which three people would you like to face before you retire?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 1:32 pm

Who is your best friend in Efeds?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:42 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
If you could feud with anyone you wanted in EAW (can be a multi-man feud), who would it be and why?
There are way too many potential rivals waiting down the line for me right now. I've had the honour of feuding with Oasis and Vic already but in terms of the future, there's just too many people on the roster for me to pick just a few.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:44 pm

Kerry Keller wrote:
Why is where you hail from a quote from a Thousand Foot Krutch song? I love it, but I wanted to ask you why
I'm a big fan of Thousand Foot Krutch and I thought it'd be cool to add it as where I hail from. Other than that, there wasn't any real reason.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:48 pm

Caster of Dreams. wrote:
Which three people would you like to face before you retire?
This is kinda similar to Brian's question in the sense that there's just too many people to choose from right now, especially considering I'm quite young in my e-career to most people still but if I had to choose... I'd say Brian, Dub and Ken are all people I'd love to face off the top of my head. Although guys like you, Tyler, Xavier and Senn all come close.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 2:53 pm

Venom wrote:
Who is your best friend in Efeds?
Not you.

:fact:

Again, too many people to pick just one. No one really stands out to me as my best friend since I have a lot of close friends in efeds that I talk to almost every day.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 3:38 pm

Where does Aaron come from? Is it your real name.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2015, 5:16 pm

How did you first get on Xat?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 10:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 10:24 pm

wanna go get some cheeky nandos m8
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2016, 10:42 pm

I've heard you're from The Shire. Can you confirm?

Who would you want to feud with that you haven't faced? (assuming you were an active e-fedder)

Are you jealous I have Mew and you don't?

Do you like donuts?

What are your top three favorite movies ever?

What is one fact about yourself people may not know?

Do you have a favorite musician?

What are your religious beliefs, if any?
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:38 pm

I USED TO BE CHAIRMAN wrote:
Where does Aaron come from? Is it your real name.
Nah I'm called Aaron because I'm holy like Aaron from the Bible and I thought that name sounded cool.

Yes, my name is Aaron.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:40 pm

Erebos wrote:
How did you first get on Xat?
E-Feds, bro. E-Feds. I'd never even heard of xat when I joined AWO (TRE's old E-Fed) and after that had gone through 2 or 3 reboots, I ended up in FWE and then after that in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:47 pm

Do you drink coffee, or do your parents not let you yet? I'm not buying any of that "I don't drink coffee, it sucks" bs.

Wheat bread or white bread?

Do you think it's gay if two guys engage in threesome with one girl? Please answer in great detail.

Among your e-friends, out of all those who are NOT me, who do you think is the most likely to be a closeted homosexual?

Are you proud of any work you've had to do for school? Like a paper you excelled on, or something you wrote that you thought was particularly fluid and well-crafted?

The Flash or Arrow? (The shows and characters)

Batman or Spider-Man?

Do you sing in the shower?

Do you collect anything?

Based on your findings and knowledge of history, what do you regard as the best era in wrestling history? Explanation optional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:52 pm

Is cereal just cold soup?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:53 pm

Why are you a pointless human being?
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:56 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
I've heard you're from The Shire. Can you confirm?

Well if you're asking me to confirm, you need to take what I say as truth. No, I'm not from The Shire. I bet you were expecting a joke, weren't you Karl? Honestly, I'm better than that. Besides, your friends catching you jacking it is funny enough as it is; I don't need to rub it in.

Who would you want to feud with that you haven't faced? (assuming you were an active e-fedder)

Well I didn't get to feud with many people in the short time I was around, so that list is pretty extensive and too long for me to give everyone the deserved recognition. All I can really add other than that is that I've been lucky enough to face several legends and Hall of Famers already such as Ken, Robbie and DDD. (And yes, your name is on that list.)

Are you jealous I have Mew and you don't?

Hard to be jealous when Mew's now about as rare as a Ratatta.  

Do you like donuts?

Doughnuts.

What are your top three favorite movies ever?

Reservoir Dogs
Empire Strikes Back
The Dark Knight

What is one fact about yourself people may not know?

At a very young age I had a meningitis scare on two separate occasions. I ended up being perfectly fine and it was something completely unrelated.

Do you have a favorite musician?

Nope. It's tough to pick a favourite since I enjoy so many different genres of music.

What are your religious beliefs, if any?

I don't believe in any kind of God because the idea of a mystical entity controlling or even effecting our lives seems absurd to me. I'm very much a skeptic and I need to see it before I can believe it. After all, it worked with Santa and the Tooth Fairy so why should I treat God any different?
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 4:16 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
Do you drink coffee, or do your parents not let you yet? I'm not buying any of that "I don't drink coffee, it sucks" bs.

You're thinking of tea. Tea tastes awful. I don't dislike coffee but I never make it. I'd much rather drink straight up milk or even water if I had to.

Wheat bread or white bread?

Only lizard people eat white bread.

Do you think it's gay if two guys engage in threesome with one girl? Please answer in great detail.

Among your e-friends, out of all those who are NOT me, who do you think is the most likely to be a closeted homosexual?

Your secret boyfriend.  :kissasstyler:

Are you proud of any work you've had to do for school? Like a paper you excelled on, or something you wrote that you thought was particularly fluid and well-crafted?

There's not anything I'd say that stands out aside from a horror piece I did back when I was 14 and since then I've found multiple flaws and improvements to the plot and story in general.

The Flash or Arrow? (The shows and characters)

The Flash is a better TV Show but I prefer the comic book Green Arrow character.

Batman or Spider-Man?

Spider-Man. Batman is cool and all but I think that's mostly because he has a bunch of awesome villains to work with. Spider-Man works better on his own.

Do you sing in the shower?

:stephen:

Do you collect anything?

Do Pokémon count? I used to collect Slam Attax but they're overpriced and if I'm being honest some of their ratings are nonsense. I remember Barrett being 3 stars around the time he was competing for the WWE Championship.

Based on your findings and knowledge of history, what do you regard as the best era in wrestling history? Explanation optional.

The Ruthless Aggression. As someone who's watched old RAW episodes from the late 90s, I can tell you that the Attitude Era's RAWs were complete and utter horseshit and anyone who tells you different is a liar. There was maybe one or two entertaining segments a week and most don't realise that's WORSE than a 2016 RAW. Nine out of ten matches in the Attitude Era last less than 5 minutes BUT it did create some of the most memorable characters in wrestling history. The Reality Era gives us the exact opposite... but do you know what connects these two eras together? That's right, the Ruthless Aggression. The RA was the best of both worlds. It had the Attitude Era's memorable characters (sometimes quite literally) and the entertaining weekly matches of the Reality Era. Not only that but you had some of the best storylines in WWE to date from Triple H vs Shawn Michaels to John Cena vs Randy Orton to Brock vs Angle all the way to Eddie vs Rey. Nothing even comes close to the quality of television brought to you by WWE between 2001 and 2007.
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 4:19 pm

Madison Kaline wrote:
Is cereal just cold soup?
It's one of the lizard people! Run! :news:
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 4:22 pm

Thomas Minns wrote:
Why are you a pointless human being?
I prefer blunt. As in I think you're a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 5:18 pm

Why do you take your beef with Minns into script and help me Saturday?
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 5:27 pm

Chris Elite wrote:
Why do you take your beef with Minns into script and help me Saturday?
Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 RtYC6xY
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 5:34 pm

If you had a girlfriend and found out she's a hermaphrodite (i.e. has both male and female genitalia), would you stay with her or break up?
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2016, 4:16 am

Y2Impact wrote:
If you had a girlfriend and found out she's a hermaphrodite (i.e. has both male and female genitalia), would you stay with her or break up?
Break up. No question about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Miles' AMA   Matt Miles' AMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Miles' AMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next