Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Empty
PostSubject: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 7:57 pm

List them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:12 pm

Chris Jericho (2002-09)
Kane (1999-2003)
CM Punk (2011)
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:21 pm

Laurence Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:23 pm

MTM wrote:
Laurence Taylor.
Lawrence*
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:40 pm

Daniel Bryan, but oh well... it all worked out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 8:55 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
I very much disagree, as you said it worked out anyway. Now, if he had not won and then gone on to face Sheamus at WrestleMania, then yeah... he would certainly be an answer but his road to the title was arguably better.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm

Chris Jericho; Daniel Bryan
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 11:41 pm

zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
I very much disagree, as you said it worked out anyway. Now, if he had not won and then gone on to face Sheamus at WrestleMania, then yeah... he would certainly be an answer but his road to the title was arguably better.
Yeah, I know. It didn't matter in the end because he main evented anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 3:04 am

Why Jericho didn't win the 2012 Royal Rumble is beyond me.  :why:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 7:17 am

Jericho and Bryan come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 9:25 am

I still don't think Bryan should be an answer. He took a far more unconventional, entertaining road to the title.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:12 am

zgod. wrote:
MTM wrote:
Laurence Taylor.
Lawrence*
See, if I'd won the rumble I would have remembered how to spell his name correctly. :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 12:08 pm

MTM wrote:
zgod. wrote:
MTM wrote:
Laurence Taylor.
Lawrence*
See, if I'd won the rumble I would have remembered how to spell his name correctly. :shrug:
He was a REALLY GOOD football player though.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 12:10 pm

CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 2:17 pm

Jericho, Bryan, Punk, Macho Man, Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, Kevin Nash/Diesel, Kurt Angle, Mic Foley, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 10:49 pm

The Nas Says wrote:
Jericho, Bryan, Punk, Macho Man, Scott Hall/Razor Ramon, Kevin Nash/Diesel, Kurt Angle, Mic Foley, etc.

Gonna second this BUT I do have an addition of my own...I was a fan of the eyebrow aka maVen and kinda wanted to see him do something even if he got his head kicked off at mania....just something to boost his career cause obiviously the deadman alone wasn't enough to do it :drank:
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:32 am

Chris Jericho, CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 1:53 pm

Shawn Michaels in 2007, Chris Jericho in 2012, and Daniel Bryan in 2015.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 1:56 pm

Santino in 2011 and no, now that Bryan is out again, Bryan winning the 2015 RR would've been a bad idea. We were all salty including me but I am now glad they never gave Bryan the win or he would've pulled an Edge....But there is no excuse to why he was out so early.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 3:29 pm

In retrospect if Bryan had won the 2015 Rumble then Rollins would probably have been booed for cashing in, so I can't say Bryan should've won this year. Last year tho I feel he or Punk should have won instead of Batista. This year if we go in with the knowledge that WWE planned for Rollins to come out as champion anyway, giving Reigns the spot was a good idea.

For other Rumbles, I feel Taker should've won instead of Yokozuna in 1993, Jericho should've won in 2012, and I feel like Punk could've won in either 2013 or 2014. I'm actually fine with pretty much all the others tho ADR's was definitely rushed I feel his WWE Title reigns in summer 2011 hurt him a lot more than the Rumble win did.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 3:32 pm

CM Punk
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 3:51 pm

Chris Jericho in 2012, CM Punk in 2013, Daniel Bryan in 2015
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 4:11 pm

Seth is a heel, so why shouldn't he be booed TLA? I don't think D Bryan should of won either though.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. EmptyMay 4th 2015, 4:21 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Seth is a heel, so why shouldn't he be booed TLA? I don't think D Bryan should of won either though.

Ye Seth's character is a villain but I have no doubt that WWE both wanted and expected the crowd to cheer him when he cashed in at WM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.   People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't. Empty

Back to top Go down

People who should've won The Royal Rumble but didn't.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-