Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Alexander Zeus SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Alexander Zeus SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Alexander Zeus Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Alexander Zeus Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Alexander Zeus Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Alexander Zeus Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Alexander Zeus Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Alexander Zeus Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Alexander Zeus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 9:17 pm

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name:  Alexander Zeus
Nickname(s): The Olympian
Height: 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Weight: 254 lb (115 kg
Hometown: Athens, Greece
Personality: Alexander Zeus follows the footsteps of his father, a popular local wrestler in Athens, with the Greek spirit guiding him to find success beyond his Country. Calm but quickly turns brutal if he finds himself backed into a corner.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Pic Base:  Andrew "Drew" Galloway/Drew McIntyre

Alexander Zeus 220px-Drew_McIntyre_April_2014

WRESTLER'S IN-RING INFO

Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: Alexander Zeus is not a bad person. He knows when and how to show respect when someone earns it from him. However, feeling that he is guided by the Greek spirit that was created by the Gods of Olympus, Alexander is under the impression that anyone not Greek, is beneath him. Some call it racism and some call it xenophobia. Alexander calls it Superiority. His real name is Alexander Samaras, but to honor the history and mythology of his Country he adopted the name of the father of Gods, Zeus, as his last name.
Specialty Match: No Holds Barred
Favorite Weapon(s):  Kendo Stick (to symbolize the Sword of Olympus)

Goals in EAW: To prove that the greatest athletes are born in Greece, the mother of wrestling. Alexander Zeus is here to make his country proud and wave the blue and white flag as Champion.
Entrance Theme: Greek Zeibekiko 

Special Entrance Description(Optional): Alexander Zeus waves a Greek flag on his way to the ring. On other occasions her wears it as a cape. 

WRESTLER'S MOVE-SET

Most Used Moves:
Reverse STO
Snap Suplex
Short-Arm Clothesline
Big Boot
Neckbreaker
Fireman's Carry into a Gutbuster

Trade Mark Moves:
Spike Piledriver
German Suplex (he calls it "Not so German" Suplex)
Backbreaker
Spinebuster
Sit-Out Powerbomb
Neckbreaker into the Knee (he calls it Zeus' Thunder)

Finishing Moves:  
Cutter (sometimes from the top rope). Alexander calls it: "Cerberus"
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 9:21 pm

Welcome to the fed, we'll let you know what show you're on soon. Have fun & be sure to post around til ya get booked :smug:
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 9:25 pm

Got it  Wink
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 10:58 pm

Hey welcome man! Thanks for being patient! I'll have you on a brand within the hour!
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 11:25 pm

Alright man, you're going to Voltage! Good luck, keep a look out for the card which is posted on the forums, and post around!
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:17 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Alright man, you're going to Voltage! Good luck, keep a look out for the card which is posted on the forums, and post around!

Thanks for letting me know.
Is it too soon to get a promo up?
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:42 pm

RED wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:

Thanks for letting me know.
Is it too soon to get a promo up?
Nope, feel free to go ahead and post a promo! That'd help the Voltage writers get a better feel for your character! And no problem! Hope you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 12:54 pm

I really like your avi  :dave:
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 4:28 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 7:11 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:

I agree with your status.
Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 8:52 am

I'd like to request the termination of Alexander Zeus' contract with the company after tonight.

Thank you for accepting me with open arms but I'm afraid that the free time I have to spend in roleplaying is extremely limited. Perhaps I shouldn't have signed up in the first place but I was hoping I could be more active here.

Anyway, thanks again for everything and good luck with the site.

Piece.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyNovember 22nd 2014, 9:48 am

It was fun having you here while it lasted. Hopefully one day you'll be back man. Take care
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus EmptyNovember 28th 2014, 5:12 pm

:dave: :perfect: :young: :why: :ha: :comeon: :leo: I invested a lot in you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander Zeus   Alexander Zeus Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexander Zeus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-