Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:00 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:11 pm

Either Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan (if he's healthy enough).
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:14 pm

Shane Carwin.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:21 pm

Owen Hart
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 2:40 pm

Reigns or Ambrose.. Bryan had his time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 3:06 pm

Reigns returns and wins the rumble.

Ambrose faces Lesnar at Elimination Chamber

Rollins causes a DQ on Ambrose

By this time The Authority is playing more of a face-ish role due to the overwhelming cockiness of Rollins.

Ambrose is added to the match at Mania to get another chance. Rollins' punishment is that he must use his MITB privledge at Mania, making it a Fatal 4 Way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 3:41 pm

Fuck Reigns. He's so boring and bad. I can't understand people who like him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 6:29 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Fuck Reigns. He's so boring and bad. I can't understand people who like him

His name is "The Rock" that gives you a WWE Hall pass to stink up the ring and still be loved :punk:
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 22nd 2014, 9:35 pm

No one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 23rd 2014, 11:41 pm

Sting......like seriously give him one full year contract to retire have him beat lesnar and set up taker sting
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 12:04 am

I think it's a no-brainer that if Bryan is healthy enough, it should be him returning, winning the Royal Rumble, and challenging Lesnar at WrestleMania for the Title. The story writes itself and the fans will eat it up no matter what. Not to mention, they could put on a fantastic match despite the difference in size (See: Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero at No Way Out 2004).
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 1:10 am

Who is going to most likely face Brock at WM31? Roman Reigns.

But I'm in near agreement with everyone here when I would love to see Lesnar vs. Bryan at WrestleMania. Lesnar vs. Sting and also oddly Lesnar vs. Orton would both be interesting too.
var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 2:41 am

The Rock. WWE would be stupid not to do this.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 3:55 am

Brock vs Rock could work I guess although we've already seen it before at Summerslam 02, and I'd rather see Brock take on someone else like Bryan, Sting or Orton.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 9:29 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
I think it's a no-brainer that if Bryan is healthy enough, it should be him returning, winning the Royal Rumble, and challenging Lesnar at WrestleMania for the Title. The story writes itself and the fans will eat it up no matter what. Not to mention, they could put on a fantastic match despite the difference in size (See: Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero at No Way Out 2004).
Agreed, 100%.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyOctober 24th 2014, 10:18 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:
Agreed, 100%.
Y'all forget what happened to Cena was supposed to happen to Bryan?!

Plus, Lesnar now is far different than Lesnar at No Way Out 2004, Lesnar has NEVER looked this dominant. I couldn't take regular Lesnar/Bryan seriously, but this Lesnar versus Bryan? I'll never be able to buy into it. Bryan deserves his justice and chance to regain the title, but not against Lesnar.

I'm changing my answer to Lesnar vs. Rock.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 12:59 am

bump
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:04 am

Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 1st 2014, 1:09 am

Scott Diamond
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 4:52 am

The Rock obviously.
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 11:13 am

El Torito and Hornswaggle together they equal a competitor. Would make me laugh if they took the belt off Lesnar and were co champions. Half the wwe title stuff is a mockery anyway. Besides a co-champion can be fun like Jericho/Chyna storyline years ago.  :smugkobe:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 11:27 am

I'll go with Batista.... (uhh, will Batista return anyway?) and not for a title match, of course.

I think John Cena will win the title match at Royal Rumble but Seth Rollins will cash in to Cena at the same night (Rollins cash in to Lesnar? Duh, is he going to be the next stunt double or what?). Then later that night, Roman Reigns win the Rumble Match and challenge Rollins for the title. So there you have it. we have two third of Shield member headlining WM, while Dean Ambrose either joining the party or keep mastering another titties somewhere, so I don't care what's next for Lesnar and John Cena can go to hell in peace. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angela Salveti

Angela Salveti

Hailing From : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 11:31 am

Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
I'll go with Batista.... (uhh, will Batista return anyway?) and not for a title match, of course.

I think John Cena will win the title match at Royal Rumble but Seth Rollins will cash in to Cena at the same night (Rollins cash in to Lesnar? Duh, is he going to be the next stunt double or what?). Then later that night, Roman Reigns win the Rumble Match and challenge Rollins for the title. So there you have it. we have two third of Shield member headlining WM, while Dean Ambrose either joining the party or keep mastering another titties somewhere, so I don't care what's next for Lesnar and John Cena can go to hell in peace. Razz

I personally like your take on what may happen. As far as Batista it probably won't be as good as their match way back in FCW when Batista was Leviathan. Although in seriousness I'm guessing it might be Rock if not Cena. Seems like a wwe move to do that.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 1:25 pm

Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? EmptyDecember 2nd 2014, 2:09 pm

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Rock-bottomWho should face Lesnar at the next Mania? 20010728_brock_batista

more pictures of that roody poo Bork Laser getting his no talent ass handed to him in the coming days.

[[In case you can't tell I don't want lesnar to win anything for the rest of his career. Sad that I choose an over person to absolutely loathe.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?   Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should face Lesnar at the next Mania?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-