Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Does age matter in relationships?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Does age matter in relationships?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Does age matter in relationships?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Does age matter in relationships?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does age matter in relationships?  Empty
PostSubject: Does age matter in relationships?    Does age matter in relationships?  EmptyOctober 19th 2014, 11:10 pm

:vince:
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Does age matter in relationships?    Does age matter in relationships?  EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 1:05 am

Okay, there's a VERY, very POPULAR rule out there.

"Take half your age, add seven."

And for the most part, I think it's accurate. But before DEDEDE comes in here saying society is wrong to put such labels, let me clarify one thing. I'm not a believer that certain people shouldn't be together because of their age... but well, there is a maturity difference. And you'll realize it, one way or the other, if you're on the older side or younger side, that it makes relationships difficult to work. So the half your age/7 year rule actually just speaks to the maturity/stages of life. I'm looking at it in that aspect, rather than the morality bullshit that is usually the first thought when this topic is brought up.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Does age matter in relationships?    Does age matter in relationships?  EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 5:39 pm

I think it does but I have an aunt and an uncle who are twenty years apart from each other and they're still together after all this time. Like Ken said, it's accurate for the most part. I know for me though, I'd like to be with someone who's at least a couple of years younger or older than me.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Does age matter in relationships?    Does age matter in relationships?  EmptyOctober 20th 2014, 5:53 pm

Eh, it's subjective. It can make a difference in a relationship, good or bad, but at the end of the day it's whatever makes you happy (JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE BOTH LEGAL).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does age matter in relationships?    Does age matter in relationships?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Does age matter in relationships?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1