Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reactions during shows SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Reactions during shows SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Reactions during shows Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Reactions during shows Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Reactions during shows Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Reactions during shows Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Reactions during shows Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Reactions during shows Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Reactions during shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Reactions during shows Empty
PostSubject: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 6:53 pm

How seriously do you take the level of reaction during your matches? As in is it important.

Would you rather win a big match with no reaction or would you want to win a match with a big reaction but not that big of a storyline or character impact?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:09 pm

I get angry when I don't get a reaction so I guess I do take it very seriously. I'd rather get any win with a big reaction.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:13 pm

I feel like reaction is important, but crowds these days are so poor... it kinda doesn't matter anyway.

Not being able to get to shows a fair bit, I never know how the crowd reacts to me... although, more often than not, when I have been in chat for a match of mine, it's been fairly dead so...

It's also sad to see that when writers create a really creative and cool entrance at a FPV for somebody and the crowd doesn't react to it at all. I can understand why Demon gets frustrated.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:18 pm

I want a crowd to be creative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:23 pm

I meant Kjors
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:43 pm

Its always nice and appreciated to get a reaction. Large/genuine reactions always enhance the show. Its a bit infuriating when people dont understand that the show is the only reason efeds exist, but i keep my complaints about it to myself much more often than i used to because it doesnt matter as much to me anymore.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on May 30th 2014, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:46 pm

I remember my first low ass reaction... it kinda hurt :lupe:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:50 pm

We all know my feelings towards crowd reactions.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:06 pm

I think most of us would love a great reaction, whether it be boo's or woo's. It senses a level of respect to me and if they have actually been following the hard work I've done on the promo page or any other activity. So yeah, I find great reactions along with winning rewarding to say the least, as well as losing a match with a great reaction too.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

I see. Well I've always enjoyed a good crowd reaction, but at the same time I don't really put that much stock into them since they're not a good representation of work and ability.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Its always nice and appreciated to get a reaction. Large/genuine reactions always enhance the show. Its a bit infuriating when people dont understand that the show is the only reason efeds exist, 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:35 pm

Great reaction is great and all, but at the end of the day if you win a big match and you are happy then its all that matters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

A big match with no reaction. The crowds reaction doesn't impact me inscript. But a good crowd would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:40 pm

I find it selfish when people don't react and just sit in the chat not understanding how important chat activity is to an efed, and I take it seriously during anyone's match.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 31st 2014, 3:12 am

Heart Break Boy wrote:
I think most of us would love a great reaction, whether it be boo's or woo's. It senses a level of respect to me and if they have actually been following the hard work I've done on the promo page or any other activity. So yeah, I find great reactions along with winning rewarding to say the least, as well as losing a match with a great reaction too.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 31st 2014, 12:52 pm

What I hate the most are not the people who don't understand, but the people who are dead during shows or leave chat because a show is coming up and they don't want to react. I can understand having to leave to do something like get food, shower, etc. but seriously, why come to chat when the banner says it's show time and not react when it's pretty much the main thing you SHOULD be doing. Another thing is when people have side conversations during a show. JUST PM eachother if you don't give a shit about the show. Plus it show's appreciation to the writers who take time out of their lives which they could spend doing something else writing and putting up a show for you, the least you could do is humor them for an hour or two with either WOOOOOOOOOOO or BOOOOOOOOOO or NOISACNAQBNUONCOJNCUWBFYIQJKLSAMNOXMPDW...just had to get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 31st 2014, 3:13 pm

I'd prefer if people react when I'm having a match, sure. But hey, if I don't react for theirs, I'm definitely not going to expect them to react to mine. Sometimes, I just don't feel like cheering for a live show. That's all it really comes down to. If I feel motivated, or if I feel there's a lot going into it, I'll give my best effort. If I don't, I won't. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:50 pm

I don't take it too seriously.. I wish people would cheer or boo me more nonetheless because I am always active for shows regardless who's match is on WHEN I am there of course. I'm not respected by many people perhaps that is why I always get mediocre reactions idk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyMay 31st 2014, 5:01 pm

you get one of the best reactions actually.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyJune 1st 2014, 1:52 am

Jaywalker wrote:
How seriously do you take the level of reaction during your matches? As in is it important.

Would you rather win a big match with no reaction or would you want to win a match with a big reaction but not that big of a storyline or character impact?
See: Reasonable Doubt 2014

The former fuckin blew, so I'll go with the latter...
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 12:18 am

Tbh I don't really pay attention to my reactions I always get some type of negative vibes and take them to heart for some odd reason but i may have grown out of that lol but i mostly read the match tho
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 12:24 am

I be like "Wake y'all asses up and react" lol but it doesn't anger me if they don't. As long as I'm successful in the match itself, it's all good
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 11:24 am

Live reactions mean just about nothing anymore (to me at least). I could give, as robbie would say, negative 6 fucks about that shit now. Dont let other people validate the worth of your matches / relevance
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 1:07 pm

I don't take it that seriously. I've never cared for getting a reaction since most people would rather just get to their match/segment and are just giving a reaction to speed up the show. I do like when stuff on live shows sparks actual conversations though and I don't see why anyone sees anything wrong with it. I'd understand if the show was done by word of mouth and we could potentially miss something important but it's not. If we miss something then we can scroll up to see what we missed. It really isn't that hard.

So yeah, I don't really care if I'm booed, cheered or don't get a reaction. As long as I have a good match/segment and a decent sense of direction for my character then I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reactions during shows   Reactions during shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Reactions during shows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1