Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 7:34 pm

:money:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 7:49 pm

A small boy watching the World Trade Center crumble all the way to the ground, with people falling from the sky to the ground. Nothing will ever be worst than that.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 9:21 pm

Getting an STD
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 9:42 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Getting an STD
:thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 10:15 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Getting an STD
Wait are you just saying that could be the worst thing, or that is the worst thing? Like it happened, or just imagining?
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 11:55 pm

Prodigy. wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:
Getting an STD
:thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy: :thisguy:
:disgust:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 7:12 am

Ryan Savage wrote:
Getting an STD
So just to clarify ...

You saw the STD enter your penis?

:drank:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 7:18 am

Probably sitting with my Grandfather in the last days before he died from Cancer.

Watching him deteriorate into basically Skin and Bones or as he would attempt to sit up, but was unable due to the fact that the weight from the bones in his chest and back would begin to pierce through his skin. That was rough, man.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 8:16 am

Prodigy. wrote:
A small boy watching the World Trade Center crumble all the way to the ground, with people falling from the sky to the ground. Nothing will ever be worst than that.

Holocaust?
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 3rd 2015, 3:37 am

I saw a guy who was doing 34 years for molesting his niece and nephew get beat by 6 guys, hit him with locks, stabbed him, dropped steel boxes on his hands, really just beat the hell out of him.

Also saw a pack of cholos run in and stab a blood 17 times, from the neck up. His neck, shoulders, face, forehead. Dude was leaking all over the place and we couldn't believe he survived.

But the nastiest thing I ever seen was a pack of cholos pulled a small little white kid off the top rack in his cell by his feet, so his head should of hit the floor first, but he got caught on the metal frame of the bed and landed right on his neck and broke his neck. The sound was probably the nastiest thing I've ever experienced in my life.
Back to top Go down
My Watch Has Ended

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 4th 2015, 1:42 pm

What is the worst thing I've seen happen in my life?

One Direction
:cena:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 4th 2015, 1:51 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
Getting an STD
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 10:08 pm

All of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 10:13 pm

My dad tryna kill himself ten years before I tried it.
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 10:17 pm

I went to go visit my grandmother while she was ailing from dementia. She didn't recognize me, thinking I was my mom's HUSBAND instead of her SON. My poor mom smiled but was in tears by the time she left. It was heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 10:55 pm

I seen a car fly in the air last month and flip.. I ran over nobody tried to help I seen a kid pouring blood and his dad clearly dead I just told the kid not too move and tried too keep his eyes on me. Broke my fucking heart the kid didn't even look 10..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?   What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the worst thing you've seen happen in real life?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-