Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Empty
PostSubject: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 10:12 am

:dave:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 10:14 am

R.I.P Country (1900s-2008)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 11:23 am

electronic music, most of today's pop music
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 11:47 am

Country, hands down. And living in Central PA I'm surrounded in that shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 12:57 pm

Anything non-EDM/Dubstep/Alternative pop (like Lorde or Disclosure or Eric Turner or someshit) sucks.

Oh, and any non-gully/gritty/chi-town style trap music sucks as well.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 1:13 pm

Dubstep andTrap
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 3:32 pm

Country
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:49 pm

Rap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:54 pm

Rap.
Back to top Go down
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 6:54 pm

Country
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 9:45 am

Country and Screamo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 10:48 am

That electro crap people are calling music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:53 am

Dubstep makes my head hurt
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 6:47 pm

I'd be fine with any genre, other than hip hop and rock, dying tbh; especially today's pop. 

Fuck today's pop.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:16 am

Country and Rap. I hate that shit so much.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 1:19 am

Rap, Electronic musics who usually "drop the beat".... but I can stand dubstep, though, K-pop.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 16th 2016, 10:25 am

Country.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 16th 2016, 12:39 pm

EDM/Dubstep/Club Music.  It's all the same.  It's like this Orwellian fate of music to turn into a single note computer blip.  It's honestly killing music.  It's fine if people hate Country as a genre, it's OK if people hate Rap or Rock for it's message or sound, but it should be realized that there are good sides of the spectrum of each of these styles that's even capable of crossing over into the mainstream.  Electronic music has no scale of quality. It's all shit, and I'd struggle to even call it music.
Back to top Go down
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

'Hollywood' Piff Fumador

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 16th 2016, 1:58 pm

I'll defend electronic music, it's a lot harder than people think it is to make. The production that goes into a lot of electronic music is phenomenal sonically; download Fruity Loops or Logic and try to make something that sounds as good as something from, say, Jamie XX. It's a lot easier to pinpoint what you like/dislike about music that has a vocal performance, as you can say that you don't like their voice or lyrics (i.e. i can't stand 2 chainz but always got time for kendrick). However with instrumental music, you have to look at it holistically as a vibe, experience or atmosphere. And how someone might like say, Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' is amazing because of it's guitar riff, someone else can say they love something like Friend Within's 'The Renegade' because of the bass drop. There are also crossover dance/pop hits that will stand the test of time; i.e. Daniel Bedingfield's 'Gotta Get Thru This' or The Prodigy's 'Firestarter'. Like how some people will listen to Anthrax and think it's a load of shit, but their crossover with Public Enemy for 'Bring Tha Noize' is a great song.

And not saying all Electronic Music is good, there's a lot of shit. But there's also a lot of shit Pop, Rock, Rap, or any other genre. I really think any genre of music has it's highs and lows, and I can't hate a whole genre that I don't understand, like Country; because the same heart and passion that went into a Country song is most likely the same that went into something like Radiohead. LOVE MUSIC, PEOPLE. IT IS LIFE.

...wasn't expecting to respond in such detail, sorry
:high:

Last edited by Piff Fumador on April 16th 2016, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poo)
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 16th 2016, 4:40 pm

GC wrote:
electronic music, most of today's pop music
add country and most of today's rap to the list as well.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 16th 2016, 4:47 pm

What's with country music, anyway? seems most people hate it so much.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  EmptyApril 17th 2016, 1:50 am

Country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?    What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of genre of music do you dislike the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-