Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favourite team matches in EAW history? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Favourite team matches in EAW history? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Favourite team matches in EAW history? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Favourite team matches in EAW history?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

Favourite team matches in EAW history? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 9:29 pm

Can include stables, TI matches, tag teams etc,
Back to top Go down
Some Faggot Named Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 9:35 pm

E.G.O vs EAW at T.I

I didn't like the team dedede jerk circle in the match but EAW vs the iron fist was really intense and good
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:39 am

Team DEDEDE vs. Team Diamond
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 12:27 pm

Team DEDEDE vs Team Scott for sure. Man that was a fuckin rollercoaster of storytelling and culmination.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 1:49 pm

Team DEDEDE vs. Team Banks at Triple Threat

Anything involving Team Starr
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 2:16 pm

Team DEDEDE vs. Team Diamond
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:32 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
E.G.O vs EAW at T.I
That match was terrible and could have been 10x better had Team EAW actually tried. I say this as the only member of the team that actually did so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:43 pm

How was that match terrible? Unlike DDD-Scott, it wasn't entirely one-sided and had tons of great spots-moments, im aware you have this stupid hatred against E.G.O but just because you lost doesn't mean the match was terrible at all and for what its worth, Cameron and Hawk also did very well that week, it was only Imp and MP who didn't try so idk what ur talking about really.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
How was that match terrible? Unlike DDD-Scott, it wasn't entirely one-sided and had tons of great spots-moments, im aware you have this stupid hatred against E.G.O but just because you lost doesn't mean the match was terrible at all and for what its worth, Cameron and Hawk also did very well that week, it was only Imp and MP who didn't try so idk what ur talking about really.
*Had this stupid hatred

It was silly.

Idk, I didn't like match much... maybe it was because Imp and Mp didn't pull their weight.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:10 pm

Impact had computer issues for the reason he was not able to promo. Not sure about MP but either way, it was a great written match and even I thought that it could have went either way. Other than that match... I did enjoy the Chairs Are For Sitting  vs. Chairs Are For Hitting match.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:13 pm

yeah CAFS vs CAFH was a great concept. I wonder if Carlos remembers that period of time

and lets not forget about the CLASSIC RoViper vs La Secta Apocalypta match. Jesus lord, shit woulda won MOTY if not for a re-count. 

QT vs Dynamite Rain trios match was also pretty dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:14 pm

Team Burial vs Sons of Mayhem  :vince: 
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

Team EAW vs Ken's Chairs Are For Sitting
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:22 pm

Vic Vendetta wrote:
Team EAW vs Ken's Chairs Are For Sitting

Do you mean team ACW?
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:25 pm

EGO Vs. EAW was pretty cool I guess.

Team DEDEDE Vs. Team Diamond was great.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Team Burial vs Sons of Mayhem  :vince: 
Now we're talking.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:09 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
yeah CAFS vs CAFH was a great concept. I wonder if Carlos remembers that period of time

and lets not forget about the CLASSIC RoViper vs La Secta Apocalypta match. Jesus lord, shit woulda won MOTY if not for a re-count. 

QT vs Dynamite Rain trios match was also pretty dope
 :yes:  :yes:  :yes:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:16 pm

The Lyndivias vs Dynamite Rain were pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 9:39 pm

Most of the time, big tag matches are well done, so it's tough to narrow it down.

When it comes to Tag Matches in general, my favorite of all time is still RoViper vs La Secta Apocalyptica for the EAW Tag Titles, EAW World Tag Titles, National Extreme Title, and InterWire Title at Pain For Pride 2.

Of the tag matches I've personally written, my favorites are Team EAW vs Team Dynasty in WarGames at Territorial Invasion 2015, Quintessential Trailblazers vs Dynamite Rain for the Unified Tag Titles at No Regards, and Drake & Jones & Judas vs Pizza Boy & Cerberus in a TLC Match for the Unified Tag Titles and National Elite Title at Pain For Pride last year.

DDD has absolutely killed it as well more often than not with whatever Team vs Team match he writes at Territorial Invasion, be it Team Diamond vs Team DEDEDE or Hexa-gun vs Anti-gun.

I was really impressed by Scott Oasis' Hexa-gun vs Team Voltage match at Fighting Spirit last year. Really great match.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 9:41 pm

Some Faggot Named Stephen wrote:
E.G.O vs EAW at T.I

I didn't like the team dedede jerk circle in the match but EAW vs the iron fist was really intense and good

:book: :book: :book:
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? EmptyFebruary 6th 2017, 2:05 am

Not to be biased but...

The Mercenaries vs The Savage Ryans vs Iconomy vs Mark Michael's and Angelo Brando
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite team matches in EAW history?   Favourite team matches in EAW history? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite team matches in EAW history?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1