Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Empty
PostSubject: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 4:44 am

Which one was your personal favorite?  :hmm:

Note: Instances where your character was only pretending to be heel or face can also count.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 9:24 am

Started off as a Heel.
Turned Face October 2012.
Went back to being a Heel in February 2013 and been one ever since.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 9:36 am

...Was I ever not a heel? Sometimes I was less of a douchebag than others, but I'm pretty sure I always fit in the self-serving, pragmatic anti-villain role.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 10:08 am

Started off as a Face

Turned heel in 2012 - 2013

Turned face around House of Glass 2013
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 12:45 pm

FEARDIAMOND. wrote:
Started off as a Face

Turned heel in 2012 - 2013

Turned face around House of Glass 2013

pretty sure you werent a heel during the eaw vs scott feud pal
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 12:53 pm

Started as a heel in the opening of EAW 08

turned face as The Gawd in early 2009

turned heel around RTR season, late 2009 when I attacked Mak ''because i fucking can'' to feud with Mak and HRDO

was tweener for all of the first half of 2010 (leaning more towards face) 

turned heel at RTR 2010 in the infamous EEC

turned face when i returned as chairman post-GR 2012

turned heel in House of Glass 2013

sort of turned pseudo-face in the feud with THOR in 2nd quarter 2014

My favorite???? Shiiiii.. It was all pretty cool. Its just funny how all these turns were necessary to keeping my character fresh, and i liked how natural and unapologetic all of my transitions were (like never once did i turn heel because "screw the fans" or was i face because "im sorry").

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on September 26th 2014, 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 12:54 pm

Was a heel when I Debuted as a tag team with Mr.Blood in 2010
Was a tweener as Messiah in early 2011
Returned as a babyface in July 2011 until August 2012
Was a heel as a member of Project E.G.O from August 2012 - Feburary 2013
Was a face as chairman from April 2013 until Pain for Pride 6
Was a heel from the week before T.I to present.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 1:04 pm

I had one heel turn as Rey Mysterio, but aside the fact that I turned on Robbie V. It was a horrible heel turn.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 1:33 pm

I think my only heel run would have had to been in 2011 with Team Starr from early 2011 to mid 2011 but other than that, all my other runs have been me being all face.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 2:07 pm

- Started off as a face/tweener up until 2011
- Turned heel on Voltage where I turned on the fans in a segment and started cheating / formed Team Starr to win my matches.
- Returned as Johnny Ventura's heel manager/partner and joined dWo in 2013
- Turned face the Dynasty after House of Glass while defying doctor's orders not to compete with head injuries. Was built higher by feuding against Demon and his Council.
- Turned heel by stabbing Diamond Cage in the head with a railroad spike at Grand Rampage and revealing I did it on purpose to screw him of the world title.
- Became the Elite Heel when I screwed Norman out of the AWC at TI, and allowing the entire arena the teasing pleasure of thinking he had won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 2:16 pm

Devan Dubian wrote:
I think my only heel run would have had to been in 2011 with Team Starr from early 2011 to mid 2011 but other than that, all my other runs have been me being all face.

You turned heel at RTR 2011 when you once again lost the EAW title match sending you over the edge and spit in WWEFan's face and goaded Y2Impact out of retirement at the award show to face him at KOE.

You turned heel again when you returned to EAW as a face on Turbo but when you returned to Voltage, you walked out on a match with Ren wanting 'better opponents' and then was revealed as the 'New Heart Break Boy' when HBG turned on HBB at Grand Rampage 2012 and aligned with you leading to a You/HBB/Hessian match at Defiance.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 3:09 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
I had one heel turn as Rey Mysterio, but aside the fact that I turned on Robbie V. It was a horrible heel turn.

Though it didn't lead to anything of note, I still thought at least the reason for your heel turn after you returned was alright, with you having "sacrificed" yourself to help me at King of Extreme and getting fired right after and then being led to believe I had forgotten about you and that I might have even just been using you the whole time. I don't remember if it was treated that way, but I thought it was a nice sympathetic heel turn caused by the real heels manipulating your character.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 3:13 pm

Robbie V wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

Though it didn't lead to anything of note, I still thought at least the reason for your heel turn after you returned was alright, with you having "sacrificed" yourself to help me at King of Extreme and getting fired right after and then being led to believe I had forgotten about you and that I might have even just been using you the whole time. I don't remember if it was treated that way, but I thought it was a nice sympathetic heel turn caused by the real heels manipulating your character.
Everything that I can remember from those final few segments were; me seeing you as a traitor for leaving the brand, Jaywalker apparently hiring me to take you out, and that's about it. Nothing was ever really implied about me sacrificing myself to save you at King of Extreme or anything. And afterwards I was being tossed around in random feuds with Mister K. For some reason "Viper' wanted to join the recreation of Triple Crown Syndicate, the same stable that he jobbed out to on his ShowDown return. But turned out to be a scheme for MK to get some sort of upper hand and humiliate me. I honestly think they could of written it better, or at least extended the length of it. I sort of lost motivation after it and went inactive after the MK feud.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 3:51 pm

Brian Daniels wrote:
Robbie V wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

Everything that I can remember from those final few segments were; me seeing you as a traitor for leaving the brand, Jaywalker apparently hiring me to take you out, and that's about it. Nothing was ever really implied about me sacrificing myself to save you at King of Extreme or anything. And afterwards I was being tossed around in random feuds with Mister K. For some reason "Viper' wanted to join the recreation of Triple Crown Syndicate, the same stable that he jobbed out to on his ShowDown return. But turned out to be a scheme for MK to get some sort of upper hand and humiliate me. I honestly think they could of written it better, or at least extended the length of it. I sort of lost motivation after it and went inactive after the MK feud.

:hmm: Hmm, maybe I'm remembering it wrong, I coulda sworn what I said was the explanation for it, but that was years ago. I'll have to ask DDD.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 3:53 pm

I have only turned once and it was from heel to face when I left Demon's Council.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 4:04 pm

- Started off as a Tweener on Turbo in 2009, but eventually turned full face some weeks after when my Manager, Dr. Feelgood, climbed the Ladder in a triple threat Ladder match I was in against Regulator and Y2Impact for the National Extreme Title and took the Title for himself.

- Turned Heel for the first time in 2010 when I superkicked HBB and screwed him out of regaining his World Heavyweight Championship at the Grand Rampage; blaming him for letting me get banished to Turbo when I tried to defend him and him doing nothing despite being the General Manager of Showdown.

- Turned Face at Pain For Pride 3 after HBB beat me fair and square by shaking his hand afterwards.

- Turned Heel by screwing myself and RRS over in our Unified Tag Team Title defense in a Steel Cage Match against Channel Zero on the final Showdown before Pain 4 Pride.

- Turned Face again at Pain 4 Pride, I guess, when I beat RRS and retired.

- Turned Heel officially as "The Legendary" Sekaiichi at Pain For Pride 6 when I basically turned my back on the World Heavyweight Championship instead of just defeating Jay and winning it.

- Turned Face at Dynasty vs Showdown 2014 after finally being defeated as "The Legendary" Sekaiichi and claiming I had allowed myself to be manipulated into thinking I was a God after being worshipped as one in my frail state after Jaywalker slit my throat.

- Turned Heel at King of Extreme 2014 by brutally attacking a newly face-turned Damien Murrow and a Referee with a the broken glass end of the King scepter after finally winning the King of Extreme Tournament (It would later be revealed I also used DEDEDE himself, the Agents of Extreme, and Murrow to help me get through the King of Extreme Tournament).

As for my favorite turn... Hmm... I think my turning Heel on HBB at the Grand Rampage might be my favorite just for it being my first time being Heel in EAW and it being shocking and whatnot. Was a lot of fun playing the heel afterwards too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 4:21 pm

Started off as heal in October of 2011
Turned face in September of 2012 to fight for Team EAW
Came back as twiner (leaning face more)
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 4:27 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Did you heal that twiner real good?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 5:09 pm

im doing my research on the robbie/viper heel turn story (NRD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 6:11 pm

You didn't actually turn face against E.G.O, you passed up the offer by Hawk because you didn't give a shit about E.G.O or Team EAW, only when Fan offered and promised a title shot against me at JR did you agree to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 6:12 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
You didn't actually turn face against E.G.O, you passed up the offer by Hawk because you didn't give a shit about E.G.O or Team EAW, only when Fan offered and promised a title shot against me at JR did you agree to join.

Ok, I don't actually remember the details. But thanks for clearing it up
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 6:56 pm

I think I was face my entire first run in EAW and then heel my entire second run in EAW as part of Demon's Council.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 26th 2014, 11:32 pm

I've had one turn so far. I was a face in AWF but when I debuted in EAW, I was a heel and was until I turned face at Midsummer Massacre last year. Even though it's my only turn, I like it more than when I was a heel.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 20th 2017, 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 27th 2014, 9:06 am

I've been a face for my entire EAW run. I know it's impressive.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns EmptySeptember 27th 2014, 10:12 am

I've been a heel the majority of my career, but I became a Randy Orton-like face prior to TI I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns   List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns Empty

Back to top Go down

List Your Character's Heel/Face Turns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next