Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you like horror movies? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you like horror movies? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you like horror movies? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you like horror movies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you like horror movies? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 12:18 am

Do you get really scared after you watch them or you don't care
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 6:34 am

I love horror movies. The classic ones specifically.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 6:56 am

Horror movies from the 80s to 2009. Myers' era was definitely the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 10:46 am

Some movies actually do scare me. Well, not scare, just creep me out. Like for instance, the newer Evil Dead. It had me on the edge of my seat and certain parts just made me jump because it was so sudden. Otherwise, I ain't neva scurred.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 12:03 pm

Only movie I recall being genuinely freaked out by as in the way you think of people being scared by horror movies is the Blair Witch Project. Pet Sematary and the Poughkeepsie Tapes are up there too. But yes, I do love horror films just for how unique they are and the fact that I grew up watching them. I don't watch them often, but when October comes around I try to check out what I can.

Note: Cinemassacre.com does a really interesting series every October called Monster Madness where James Rolfe (aka the Angry Video Game Nerd) reviews a horror/monster movie for every day in October leading up to Halloween, and each one usually has a theme to it. This year will be the 8th annual Monster Madness and this year's theme is "EVERYTHING" in which it's pretty much random stuff being reviewed, be it movies or TV. I highly recommend checking out the past series and this year's; they're fun to watch and informative.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 4:36 pm

I fux but I don't go out of my way.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 5:08 pm

I haven't been scared by a movie since being a little kid but I'd like to go actually see one in a theater again to feel everyone elses emotions.
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 6:02 pm

I hate them. Never watch them despite constant pressure from friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 6:47 pm

I'm a fan of scary movies. Usually, I don't get worked up when I watch them by myself. When other people are screaming and jumping.. that's when I get the shit scuuured out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 23rd 2014, 6:51 pm

I love horror movies. 

I own 400+ if that says anything, lol.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 6:35 am

I'm not a huge fan tbh, I'll watch them, but they're just not really my thing. I much prefer comedy.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 8:43 am

Sometimes I watch them to make fun of the bad acting in most of them.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 2:18 pm

I'm not exactly an aficionado, but I quite like them. It's cool to watch foreign horror movies and see the differences in the tropes compared to us 'Murricans.
Back to top Go down
Superior Quality 85

Superior Quality 85

Hailing From : Scotland, ya wankers
Status : Would be a pointless answer on a round called 'Former EAW Champions' on Pointless

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 4:28 pm

Yes, I do. I'm always keen to watch any kind of horror movie and, believe me, I've watched the shit of the shittest horror movies out there. I mean, there are some horrendous ones out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like horror movies?   Do you like horror movies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you like horror movies?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1