Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2017, 12:54 am

Name: Hiroshi Akira

Nickname(s): Saint Chill 

Hero/Villain Name: Frostbite 

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Villain

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 16

Quirk: Ice Manipulation. Has the ability to take the moisture around him and create anything out of ice, whether it be projectiles, weapons, or a decoy. Can control Ice around him as well. However the strength of said projectiles depends on his ability to focus on one thing and one thing only. So if he has a weapon made of ice he’s unable to shoot projectiles or make decoys until he rids himself of the weapon.

Character Description & Personality (Use this to go into detail on how your character acts, thinks, performs in class, their flaws, and weaknesses, everything that makes your character special.): Hiroshi is a down to earth guy. Like his quirk he is chill (pun intended). With this he is known as the man who goes with any plan as long as in the end it benefits him. However he knows when he’s in a corner and usually falters if in a bind that is not in his control or he sees no way out of. Suffice to say he’s not that great in school when he becomes far behind in shit he keeps promises for.

Battle however is different. Hiroshi grew up in a strict household. His personality is opposite his teachings mostly because he doesn’t want to be like his parents, however in battle he reverts back to what he was taught. In battle he’s reliable and tactful in everything he does. He never takes lead mostly because he adapts well to almost everything. However even though he doesn’t lead if he knows a plan could go awry he does his own thing regardless of the outcome of everything. Because he’s headstrong and believes that the way he was brought up makes him the better man in doing what needs to be done. He is competent in group fights but if he feels someone is dragging him down he becomes distracted and berates them mostly telling them to get good, much to the enemies advantage.

Anime Picture Base: Shizuo Heiwajima

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Tumblr_oc1hbk0EYt1twt9eio3_500
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 5:26 pm

Name: Fudo Saiko

Nicknames(s): "The Fallen Hero"

Hero/Villain Name: Aegis

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Villain

Quirk: Damage Counter - The ability to accumulate damage and unleash an attack twice as powerful. The more damage accumulated, the stronger the counter will be; this means Aegis can purposely refuse to not counter for as long as he can withstand the opponent's attacks before he finally counters it all back. A slight Healing Factor inherited from his mother combined with the armor Aegis wears allows for him to endure an extraordinary amount of damage that would otherwise leave him incapacitated. There are some limitations to this ability, as it requires his amplified counter to be physical, but the sheer amount of power delivered could become long-range through sheer shockwaves and other means if enough damage is accumulated. Although he may be able to absorb an indescribable amount of damage, it is theoretically possible to stop him entirely with an attack powerful enough to knock him unconscious or kill him.

Character Description & Personality:

Fudo was born the older child to Guardian, the Shield Hero, and Divinity, a well-known Healing Hero who resided as the nurse at U.A. High for several years. Fudo was raised from birth as a prodigy of sorts, impressing many with his quirk that allowed for him to physically overpower anyone at his age and many even older than him. His natural charisma allowed for him to garner many  essential associations with heroes and friends and teachers at U.A. High. Although on the outside, he seemed like a very friendly young man with great ambitions to become the number 1 Hero, inside he was a callous and calculating individual that gave no second thought to using and disposing of anyone in his way. Some could feel something was off about Fudo, but his sociopathic tendencies to charm everyone around him allowed for him to continue his ways without consequence. Meanwhile at home, his Legendary father, Guardian, praised everything he did and could not have been more proud of Fudo. Fudo's younger brother, developing a similar quirk, only became a nuisance to Fudo, who would go out of his way to "test" young Suijin's quirk with violent attacks that Suijin could not counter or heal with his abilities still in their infancy. Despite all of this, Fudo was well on his way to becoming the next top hero.

However, an unexpected tragedy occurred when Guardian was killed in battle up against several powerful villains, severing the only genuine emotional connection Fudo had to anyone in his life. Instead of motivating him as a hero, the emptiness and sorrow inside of him festered into resentment for heroes as he began to believe they served no purpose other than to act as glorified janitors for everyone else around them. Things culminated when Fudo, now given the name heroic name, Aegis, turned upon his fellow students and teachers that helped him in his studies, ambushing and injuring hundreds, as well as destroying a large portion of the Academy in the fray. Aegis finally fled as a newly-formed villain, leaving many both physically and emotionally hurt at his betrayal. His mother, Divinity, immediately resigned from U.A. High after healing all of those affected by her son's destruction, becoming a recluse and never seen in public again. The Saiko name became stained and a once-prestigious family was essentially shunned from society, while Aegis disowned the name as well, now embedding himself into other villains equally as sadistic as he is.

Anime Picture Base: Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works)

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150812091750

Last edited by Robbie V on June 4th 2017, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 5:31 pm

Name: Suijin Saiko/Suijin Nagata

Nickname(s): "Jin"

Hero/Villain Name: Voodoo

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Hero

Quirk: Damage Manipulation - The ability to target someone or something and completely deflect whatever damage dealt either by the target or the user. However, due to certain limitations, Voodoo is forced to use the quirk one of two ways: Offensively and Defensively. Defensively, Voodoo can target anything and take whatever damage dealt from it or from himself to inflict upon the target, but using it this way requires far more concentration and forces him to become completely immobile, which leaves him completely vulnerable to attacks and thus is only used when facing stronger opponents and/or big attacks. Voodoo has a Healing Factor as well that only works with his quirk and cannot heal any injuries when it's not in use; this allows him to take an incredible amount of damage that would otherwise kill him. Offensively, Voodoo can use his quirk to target himself, which loses the effect of deflecting damage from his opponent, but keeps his Healing Factor and allows him to move freely to fight his opponent. Suijin's quirk being in effect can be noticed by the glow of his blue eyes.

Character Description & Personality:

Born the younger sibling to a beloved and ambitious hero on the rise such as Fudo Saiko, Suijin admired him. He truly admired how strong his brother, as well as his Legendary father, Guardian. Even at such a young age, Suijin's desire to become a hero like those he idolized grew every single day. Although considered dense and prone to finding himself in trouble, Suijin worked hard to develop and master his quirk, with the help of his older brother, who would often use his "help" as an opportunity to torture  Suijin, although it never occurred to Suijin. He only considered it to be a necessary aspect of working towards his dream, and refused to give up. Despite his efforts, many looked past Suijin and instead towards his brother. While Fudo was very popular with numerous friends and professors at his back, Suijin only managed to garner a few friends in his life. Most of his time was spent on his own, which he preferred, as it allowed for him to have plenty of time to focus on working on his quirk. Regardless of his loneliness and being overshadowed by both his father and brother, Suijin remained optimistic and happy-go-lucky about his ambition to reach them.

However, tragedy struck the Saiko family when Guardian was killed in battle against several villains. While the news seemed to not affect his brother, Suijin dwelled on the loss of his beloved father. This tragedy brought him closer together with his mother, the Healing Hero, Divinity, as she consoled him. Although too young to truly have grown to know his father both as a parent and as a hero, Suijin turned his sorrow into something positive - making his passion to be a hero burn stronger than ever and motivating him to take his father's place as a protector for anyone and everyone. Suijin's efforts were hit even harder when his brother, now named Aegis, betrayed U.A. High and fled as a newly-formed villain. Suijin watched as his already fractured World crumbled all  around him as his mother became an estranged recluse while his family's name was shunned by media and heroes alike. Feeling powerless and abandoned, all Suijin could do was find a way to keep on moving forward. A friend of his father took Suijin in, helping him further develop his quirk to a means where it could be used both defensively and offensively, as well as training him in physical combat. Suijin had no choice but to change live under a false surname of "Nagata" and join U.A High to become a hero long after the rest of the World had forgotten his family and the good they did, fueled not only by his original ambitions, but by new ones as well - to save not only everyone he can, but the one who needs saving most: his brother.

Suijin more often than not tries to be constantly optimistic and gung-ho about doing a hero's duty, just as his father was. Although dense, he does what he truly believes is the right thing and doesn't hesitate to put others before himself, not afraid to be a shield for those in need. His appearance is more of a ragged one than anything, usually consisting of a track suit with a kerchief around his neck. The only weapon he uses is a sword, only for the purpose of his offensive combat in order to potentially cut through enemy defenses and attacks.

Anime Picture Base: Yato (Noragami)

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150909084249

Last edited by Robbie V on June 12th 2017, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2017, 2:03 am

The first episode of Anime Battling: My Hero Academia will air July 1st, 2017!
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 11:56 am

The first episode will be delayed due to a very busy PFP week.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJune 23rd 2017, 11:04 pm

Name: Gadaffi Abaas Mugabe

Nickname(s): The Nigerian Warlord

Hero/Villain Name:  Bobo

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Villain

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 65

Quirk (This is your superpower. You’re only allowed one. Try to be as creative and unique as possible. You’re not allowed to replicate anyone’s quirk. For example; if someone has super speed, someone else can’t sign up with super speed. Use http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/U.A._High for examples. One For All is currently restricted.):  Summons the souls of  people he executes with his electric sword

Character Description & Personality (Use this to go into detail on how your character acts, thinks, performs in class, their flaws, and weaknesses, everything that makes your character special.): Gadaffi Abaas Mugabe is an evil bastard. He was born into a East African cult where his parents tried to sacrifice him to God, but an invading tribe slaughtered the village he lived in, and kept him to raise as a soldier. Mugabe was nicknamed Bobo by his commanding officers, and although he hated the demeaning name at first, he began to take it in stride. After years of raping, pillaging, and conquest, Bobo was appointed Hand to the leader of the tribe, but usurped him, stabbing him in the back and stole his throne, killing all of his own tribe members that opposed him. Bobo was too hungry with power and it cost him when the rest of the tribe mutinied. Bobo was left alone, abandoned at the peak of a literal mountain, contemplating suicide when he decided that instead of taking his own life, he should slaughter the next generation of humans, so he began his master plan of killing everyone at U.A. High.
Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2017, 9:25 pm

Bump for present purposes
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2017, 9:46 pm

I encourage people to sign up, there's usually been stories where there's a lot said and nothing is done. But both Brian and I are committed to writing everyone, hero.. villain or professor, we hope there will be a bigger cast to work with as it is more fun.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyDecember 18th 2017, 9:05 pm

A new episode will be released next Friday (12/29). If anyone new wants to sign up, or even someone from before who didn't, you are free to now and I will include you.

Last edited by Devan Dubian on December 22nd 2017, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 1:43 am

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Giphy

Name: Yoko Yamada

Nickname(s):  N/A

Hero/Villain Name: Sightless

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Hero

Quirk: Enhanced senses (with echolocation) - Yoko possesses enhanced smell, touch, hearing, taste, and even balance. However, these powers are still not completely honed. She can sense another heartbeat but only if it is within a certain distance of her, she has incredible hearing but this can be interfered with by other sounds if under pressure or stressed out, she wouldn’t be able to taste a drug if inserted into food or drink, her echolocation ability is not very accurate yet due to inexperience, etc. 
(Think Daredevil from Marvel and Kenshi from Mortal Kombat for reference)

Character Description & Personality: Yoko Yamada was born blind but this has never discouraged her from wanting to become the best hero she can be. Initially discouraged from becoming a hero by her parents prior to attending U.A., Yoko insisted that she still had the ability to help people and make the community a better place. In class, she is always striving to do her best and constantly asking questions and doing whatever she can to improve and hopefully gain more control of her powers. Outside of it, she is quiet and timid - but mostly because she likes to sit back and observe rather than be the center of attention. Since she does not have full control over her powers - as stated above - they can be set off by seemingly small, distracting things if persistent enough or if she is not in the right state of mind emotionally, sensory overload if you will, which acts as a constant annoyance to her and her teachers. 

Anime Picture Base: Hinata Hyuga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2