Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Empty
PostSubject: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 11:36 pm

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Academia

Thirty years have passed since Izuku Midoriya attended U.A. High. Several of his fellow classmates have become heroes, died, or have vanished from the face of the Earth altogether. Midoriya knows that his time is limited and he’s obligated to pass down the “One For All” power, but he seemingly hasn’t found the right successor yet. Midoriya ended up marrying and having a son with Ochaco Uraraka named Toshinori Midoriya after his all-time late favorite hero, All Might. However, his son has learned about how powerful the “One For All” power really is. He envies the inevitable future successor to the power, since he doesn’t fully understand why he’s unable to inherit it himself, and add onto his already existing quirk. This story takes place with all the future students of U.A. High and their stories that’s waiting to unfold.

Name:

Nickname(s):

Hero/Villain Name:

Hero, Villain, or Professor:

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains):

Quirk (This is your superpower. You’re only allowed one. Try to be as creative and unique as possible. You’re not allowed to replicate anyone’s quirk. For example; if someone has super speed, someone else can’t sign up with super speed. Use http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/U.A._High for examples. One For All is currently restricted.):

Character Description & Personality (Use this to go into detail on how your character acts, thinks, performs in class, their flaws, and weaknesses, everything that makes your character special.):

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.):

Taken Quirks:
??? - One For All
Toshinori Midoriya - Super Strength
Gesshoku Kyofu - Internal Water Manipulation
Akuma Kinkaku - Ballistics
Michiko Matsuda - Photographic Reflexes
Edwin Cooper - Shining Light
Katsuro Akihiko - Psychic Energy Manipulating
Kurō Tensei - Probability Manipulation
Hiro Tanaka - Weapon Manifestation
Chet C. Chetters III - Atomic Bombing
Anna Fujimoto - Shadow Arsenal
Minoru Yoshimura - Sound Manipulation
Matilda Christensen - Extreme Agility

WRITER'S NOTE: I do sincerely apologize for this, but most stories are usually overwhelmed by the massive amount of sign-ups they receive. I will likely pick and choose characters that are right for certain classes, scenes, episodes, and seasons. You might not see your character show up until season two when a more "group event" occurs. If I even get through season one that is. I aim for ten episodes per season, but we'll see.

Last edited by Brian Daniels on May 25th 2017, 4:13 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 12:03 am

Name: Gesshoku Kyofu

Nickname(s): Blood Baron, Vampire Hero 

Hero/Villain Name:  Stigmatus

Hero, Villain, or Professor:  Hero

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 15

Quirk: Internal Water Manipulation (Able to manipulate the composition of the 70% of water in his own body, using it to form spikes from his saliva, goggles from his tears, and notably and most used, weapons from his own blood. This leaves him typically dehydrated and malnourished afterwards.)

Character Description & Personality: Gesshoku tends to be shy and reserved when interacting with others, notably because his power is described as "creepy" and "weird" by so many others. He enjoys his own privacy and tends to only like hanging around his closer circle of friends. Gesshoku has moments of 'violence' shifting his shy personality to a sadistic and bloodthirsty one, which hasn't helped his reputation, but he tends to have others try and keep him in check. His consistent release of blood to use his power, leads to him wearing bandages around his face and hands. 

Anime Picture Base: Toutaku Chuuei (Ikki Tousen)
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia ChuueiToutaku4
Back to top Go down
AlexisDiemos
Empire
Empire
AlexisDiemos

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 12:35 am

Name: Akuma Kinkaku 

Nickname(s):  Commander Akuma, Drill Sergeant (Said under breath by others, not liked by Akuma)

Hero/Villain Name: Shotgun Angel 

Hero, Villain, or Professor:  Hero

Quirk: Ballistics. Akuma's hands and feet can move at rapid speeds, fast enough that it warps the oxygen around her. When moving fast enough, she can send out that burst of oxygen, in essence sending out a condensed shockwave that can, as she puts it, "Pierce, Stun, Go Boom, or Force Back" her opponents. The power was nicknamed Ballistics due to both the gunshot noise that is made when the shockwave occurs, and the damage that the shockwaves inflict. 

Character Description & Personality: Akuma is militaristic at best, and dictator like at worst. She has a might makes right attitude and tends to be loud and commanding to everyone around her. She has been described as sadistic, enjoying picking on those that are 'beneath her' while also subjecting those she is close to 'mandatory lessons in humility. She tends to attach herself to Gesshoku, enjoying his company as he is willing to hang around and listen to her while not saying much of anything.  She enjoys wearing military esque fatigues...though it's unknown if she wears this because of her powers or because she likes them. 

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Tanya Degurechaff 
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Latest?cb=20170201011948
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 12:51 am

Name: Michiko Matsuda

Nickname : Lethal Obaa-sama

Hero/Villain name: Memorex

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Professor

Quirk: Photographic Reflexes. Memorex can "record" information such as things she sees and reads, allowing her access to nearly unlimited amount of information and techniques. Her eyes change to gold when using her power. The downside is that the longer she records, the harder it is for her to turn the power off, so she wears a special pair of shades to nullify the ability when she doesn't need it.

Personality: Memorex is a former villain who reformed 4 years ago. She now works as a professor U.A. She's used as a backup teacher, using her unique quirk to cover classes as a substitute teacher. When there's no need for her, she can be found on top of the academy on a beach chair, lounging with a cocktail. She loves her alcohol and a good time and gets upset when the other professors judge her on her lackadaisical lifestyle.

picbase: Michiko Malandro from Michiko to Hatchin

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia 9180-410718511

Last edited by Stephanie Matsuda on June 4th 2017, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 3:11 am

Name: Edwin Cooper 

Nickname(s): N/A

Hero/Villain Name: Shining Knight

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Hero

Quirk (This is your superpower. You’re only allowed one. Try to be as creative and unique as possible. You’re not allowed to replicate anyone’s quirk. For example; if someone has super speed, someone else can’t sign up with super speed. Use http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/U.A._High for examples. One For All is currently restricted.): 

Shining Light: Edwin's Quirk has given him the ability to control, emit, project, and even absorb the light particles that surround the world, natural and artificial. This gives him the chance to be able to use the light sources around him to use in manners such as making his hand a temporary light source or a blast of energy towards an enemy. However, there's a limit to how much his body can handle the absorption of light particles as if he doesn't keep the pace for his powers, he will start to quickly decline in stamina and eventually causing pain to the user and internal damage with continued use. The limit of the amount of light particles that he can be able to contain is dependent on his physical ability to be able to contain it and once nearing his limit, his body will start to radiate light dependent of the color of light he has used to power himself with, another variable to how much he can keep contained. This led to the design of his costume to included gauntlets that will not only be able to amplify the power of the light particles he projects or the range that he can direct them, but it also has a storage hub to where the light energy can be stored to prevent absorbing too much light energy to battle with. As this has been the limit to his powers that he has come across on his own, there has been other heroes he has known with similar abilities that have been able to acquire new skills such as enhanced speed and regeneration with the use of these particles, causing him to continuously train his body and mind to be able to use these abilities.

Character Description & Personality (Use this to go into detail on how your character acts, thinks, performs in class, their flaws, and weaknesses, everything that makes your character special.):

On the surface to the world, Edwin Cooper displays a bit of an immature sort of personality to the world. He has been known to be stubborn and strong-willed, has been known to let his pettiness and vindictiveness get the better of him at the end of the day, and carries an obstinate disposition for himself. To a degree, he has shown signs of being selfish and self-absorbed at times, acting towards self-interest than philanthropy that the hero career usually entails along with taking many chances to stroke his ego or flaunt the success for his exams when the moment calls for it. There have been moments where he's been known to be hostile towards authority figures around the campus with little to no incentive to follow the instructions that have been given to him by them, causing him to earn the reputation of a loose cannon when placed in the battle. Edwin is also known to have a quick temper, resorting to a brawl to settle his disputes more than a rational negotiation to get through it, but not at the expense of his own personal morals. He has gained a reputation for having a foul mouth and being a hopeless sarcastic cynic, as he is happily to be blunt and harshly relieve others of their comfortable delusions regarding multiple criteria, including their self-importance. Finally, he's been known to have a lack of patience and inability to sit for too long, due to the his Quirk that causes him to absorb the light particles around him at times.

However, for those few people that have made a lasting impact onto him on the campus, Edwin shows his deeper nature to be one of marked selflessness, unflinching loyalty, and great compassion. As someone that has suffered loss at a young age in the loss of his own mother, Edwin is unable to ignore the true suffering of others and will become sympathetic upon sensing pain and resolve in the heart of people. Though his solemn advice to such people is often tempered with brusque criticism, it is only because he genuinely wishes to direct them on the best path that he can. He will urge those with healthy bodies to use their strength to move forward, he stresses the necessity of people taking responsibility for their own errors in life, and to always help those with the will and not the means to be able to do so themselves. This causes him to have the recklessness and disdain toward authority figures in the times he does intervene in manners such as this, holding onto a sense of justice that he hopes will make him a "shining symbol of hope to the people." Edwin has been known to devote himself to the greatest of physical and mental health, attempting to have the best physique to be able to handle the strenuous nature that his Quirk can have on him, almost to the point where it has become an obsession with him to be able to meet the potential that his idols have achieved.  

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Edward Elric

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Tumblr_onm6x9RfW31tiivhqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 4:26 am

Name: 

Katsuro Akihiko

Nickname(s): 

Worst Nightmare, Baku

Hero/Villain Name: 

Kakashi

Villain

Male

Quirk

Psionic Mastery. Katsuro has the ability to manipulate psychic energy, creating energy blasts from his hands, psychic energy weapons, levitate. He can also move his opponents and whatever he wishes with his mind, However, the biggest use of his powers is to transform and manipulate his entire body into creatures or objects. These manifestations are almost all the time purely based on his enemies' fears. This is where his Villain name "Kakashi" ("Scarecrow" in Japanese) is derived from. These psychic manifestations are often exaggerated to an insane level, in order to exploit the fears of his opponent into an even greater degree. However, these psychic forms only last for a few minutes, as they are difficult for Kakashi to hold onto.

If Katsuro devotes enough of his psychic energy, he can transport himself into an entirely new plane of reality he calls "Jigoku." It is made out of pure psychic energy, created and built upon by Kakashi throughout his life, and in this world Akihiko has complete control of it. He can create structures, buildings - even psychic representation of humans. It is a hellacious and generally terrifying location, and while it is mostly used for recreation and planning, he can transport his opponents to this world, where he can mentally and physically torture them. However, while Katsuro can easily keep himself within this world, it is quite strenuous for him to keep both him, and his opponents, or whoever he has with him in Jigoku. It is quite a stressful task for the man to keep both him and his opponents in Jigoku, thus he can only maintain his battles in that world for 10-15 minutes, maximum.

Character Description & Personality: 

Calculating and borderline psychotic are just two of the many words to describe Kakashi. Born as Katsuro Akihiko, literally meaning "Victorious Shining Child". Although, he only represents the "victorious" part of his name, because Katsuro has never been a "Shining Child," but rather quite the opposite. Haunted by a traumatic childhood accident that killed his parents and disfiguring his face; thus any chance of giving him a guardian or somebody to watch over him was killed. Over the years, his powers began to grow exponentially, as did his lust for destruction and chaos. 

Finding about his quirk then eventually led him to create a purely psychic dimension he named "Jigoku", which is now his place of residence when he is not performing acts of chaos. Dark, but intelligent, Katsuro generally uses his quirk to his own perverted desires, such as torturing individuals or or creating mass genocide, all simply for his amusement. He believes that humanity, and even the humans with quirks, are below him, and that he is the next step in the evolution of the human race, far beyond any of the heroes today. He finds humour and pleasure in destroying the lives of what he believes to be "worthless pigs", because in his mind, everyone means nothing in the grand scheme, and that the only thing left standing will be him.

This does not mean, however; that Kakashi can't work with another villain. He can form an alliance with other villains, albeit only for a temporary amount of time, for Kakashi doesn't like to work in partners.

However, despite his psychotic and terrifying exterior, lies beneath a broken and mentally unstable child. While he may be 27 years old, Katsuro still hasn't yet to find a perfect solution in order to cope for his traumatising loss. He thinks that killing and creating chaos will help him relieve the pain of losing his parents, but that solution still hasn't produced any fruit yet. Kakashi also believes that his birth name Katsuro Akihiko is a virus, for he thinks that anything that would resemble what a normal human would be is a poison that must be eradicated. If someone were to mention that name to him or say any part about his past as a child, Kakashi would become mentally unhinged and start throwing a tantrum. 

*Note that currently, none of the characters aside from Katsuro himself know his real name. There have been no records found anywhere in the world of this man existing.

(For Writer(s)) Character References: 
Freddy Kreuger, The Joker, Ultron

Anime Picture Base: Ryuuku

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Tumblr_m0xe8bn9e61qk05sgo1_r1_500

Last edited by Lars Udonta on May 25th 2017, 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 2:14 pm

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia 3d37c421c289e29e3c3a253667f948f6d6155968_hq

Name: Kurō Tensei

Nickname(s): Trickster, Black Cat

Hero/Villain Name: Loki 

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Hero

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 17

Quirk: Probability Manipulation - You might think this guy is just lucky or you have the worse luck, nope, its all this guy. Kurō can essentially alter the outcome of reality, but without proper control, the outcome tends to be random. Kurō is still attempting to learn how to control this power, but he is able to alter targeted objects by use of energy known as Hex Bolts as well as touch. He can make the best sharpshooter miss a shot by shear coincidence, he can cause something that was working perfectly fine to start breaking down. Hell, he can cockblock you with a snap of a finger. Though if he is unable to touch or hit anybody, his body radiates energy in a 50 ft radius, where he can simply trigger a change in probability. Once again, the limitation of this power comes from the inability to control what outcome will occur, so Kurō uses this power when he feels the outcome that will happen will result in something horrible. It can get better for Kurō or a lot worse, but why not take the risk? However Kurō is attempting learn how to control the outcome, and is currently at the level of being able to determine if the outcome is good or bad. For example, he can hax a person by altering their luck stats by increasing it or decreasing it (yes, Luck is a real factor), affecting their performance in life. 

Because of his ability to mess with probability, Kurō doesn't make a lot of friends due to the fact people naturally assume he is just bad luck, though in reality, his abilities can work either way. However, he doesn't like to get into too much depth with his powers as its a real pain to explain, and doesn't want people to use his ability to manipulate their luck. Kurō is not a hero that would do well in close quarter combat (but can get lucky), and would prefer to work from the distances as support, creating tactics. His high intelligence is due to the fact his power requires being prepared for whatever outcome it may be. Kurō's body can also from time to time radiate his energy when not using his powers to manipulate reality, requiring that he has to control these "leaks" or else his surroundings can either be going through bad or good luck. More often or not, he can never tell if its because of him or if suppose to go that way. 

Kurō's personality is both aloof and if possible, would rather not resort to violence. His calm demeanor is due to the fact he truly believes he has "seen it all" and nothing really surprises him, but weird shit can still happen. Kurō is chilled and would prefer to relax when possible, as anxiety can cause his ability to spike and alter probability on it's own. Kurō also comes from a very rich family, which is a good thing, because he often has to pay for repairs for stuff, and Kurō doesn't seem to comprehend the fact his powers is actually god level if used right and that he can essentially alter reality if he tried to control the outcome, aka, he can fix his mistakes. But he's a slacker and secretly dreams about running a bakery and cafe. 

Kurō has a sweet tooth (bribe him with this), and while he isn't "anti-social," he doesn't understand the social norm or convention and can't seem to understand modern slangs or sayings. In fact, one can say he is extremely outdated and is like the ultimate hipster or something. Whatever those are.

Anime Picture Base : L from Death Note.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 5:44 pm

Name:  Hiro Tanaka

Nickname(s):  The Dragon Claw, The TRUE Hero

Hero/Villain Name:  Doragon No Ken

Hero, Villain, or Professor:  Hero

Quirk:  Weapon Manifestation.  Hiro has the ability to, with the power of his mind, create into life any weapon he wants.  This includes blades, guns, explosives and so forth, and any weapon created as such he has instant mastery of, although he prefers to use swords over all others.  Some of these weapons even have magical properties, but those are harder to maintain their manifestation.  And that goes into his one weakness with the power in that the manifestation has a time limit.  The simpler the weapon the longer he can manifest it.

Character Description & Personality:  Hiro has a very in your face personality.  He is the kind guy who always speaks his mind, and he has to say isn't always nice.  This has made him a somewhat difficult guy to work with, but those who know him best know he has a noble soul and always tries to do what is right.  He is intelligent and cunning, but sometimes loses his temper, which has come back to bite him before.  Hiro's desire to be the best boarders on the obsessive, to the point where he focus on little else than being seen as The True Hero.

The tattoos that cover his body are a mystery to everyone, as only Hiro knows their purpose.  Some say it boosts his powers while others speculate they are trophies for every defeated foe.  But the reality is perhaps far more darker, as Hiro's expression always falls when the subject is ever brought up.

Anime Picture Base:  Renji Abarai from Bleach

Last edited by "Damaged" Zack Crash on May 24th 2017, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 6:27 pm

Name: Chet C. Chetters III

Nickname(s): Red, White and Bomb; American Justice; The Weeaboo Murderer; Hiroshima 2.0

Hero/Villain Name:  'Merica Man

Hero, Villain, or Professor:  Villain

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 69

Quirk: Atomic Bombing (Able to summon nuclear explosions capable of leveling an entire country or potentially further. He is able to swiftly summon smaller explosions but the larger ones take a lengthy period of time to create. For example, to level an entire city it would take him about 24 hours to reach that level of explosiveness. But simply blowing his way through walls would be an easy task.)

Character Description & Personality: Chet Chetters is the son of a World War II veteran who was tortured by the Japanese. His alcoholic father then raised him instilling in him a strong hatred for the Japanese and what he considers to be their culture. Chet was forced to watch hours of anime every day as a young boy with his father beating him everytime he smiled or appeared to take an interest. He was later expelled from high school after stabbing another student who wore a Naruto headband in the boy's locker room. In later years he would return to his high school for a revenge bombing. He has been connected to numerous murders and bombings mostly at anime and manga conventions. In his free time Chet devotes his time to harassing weeaboos on anime forums where he frequently cyberstalks members in order to find his next victims. Chet is also a proud member of the alt-right and supports Donald Trump who he considers the world's true hero. He has taken offense to other heroes taking that title and has made it his mission to eliminate them all in order to Make America Heroic Again.

Anime Picture Base: Bandit Keith from Yu-Gi-Oh

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia American
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 7:08 pm

My god.... TLA has turn white.... and he knows anime..... I'm so scared now.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 7:31 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
My god.... TLA has turn white.... and he knows anime..... I'm so scared now.
lol I ain't seen this but it looks pretty straightforward
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 8:06 pm

Name: Anna Fujimoto

Nickname(s): NA

Hero/Villain Name:  Misery Knight

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 16

Quirk: Shadow Arsenal

How it work: When activated Anna’s shadow will be able to cover her entire body as much as she wants.  The Shadow Arsenal will be able to give Anna light protection from damage that she takes during battle and allows her to create weapons such as sword and other types of weapon. All of them made from the shadow but these weapons can be broken. Like the weapons, the armor can also be destroyed but it’s more durable if it’s covering less of her body.

Character Description & Personality:  Anna is more of a silent person, rather be in the back of the class just either reading books rather than being at the front where more people can see her. She’s the type that would work on getting a passable effort so she can’t stand out; Ann is always like that. She believes that classwork and training classes aren’t worth putting any effort on since you could still become a hero without having to be a top student. Her beliefs have clashed with people all through her life, especially with hot-headed personalities. If pushed way over the edge by someone, her silent and “who cares” will be replaced by an unimaginable rage for that person to the point where she might be in the mood of completely beating up that person till someone gives her a calming agent (usually her phone or a book).

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Rukia Kuchiki
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 8:34 pm

I changed my characters last name.  I didn't see there already was a Matsuda and changed it to avoid confusion
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 10:15 pm

I'm not going to lie, these powers aren't going to be as powerful as people write them down to be. Some of these will be nerfed due to story purposes.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 24th 2017, 11:16 pm

Name: Minoru Yoshimura

Nickname(s): The Bite Sized Hero

Hero/Villain Name: Sound Bite

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 16

Quirk: Sound Manipulation - User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.
User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.

In Minoru's specific case, he can create use his Sound abilities in two ways, first audibly by for example screaming. Second by clasping any two body parts of his together such as his hands or his feet.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Manipulation Here is a link to the sound manipulation wiki page. Pick and choose from what is there to make my character as balanced as need be for the story Brian~!

Character Description & Personality (Use this to go into detail on how your character acts, thinks, performs in class, their flaws, and weaknesses, everything that makes your character special.): A literal loudmouth, Minoru is a very outgoing and social person. Loving to stay connected with others and forge friendships and partnerships. The deep rooted reason for this is because growing up he was a very lonely child and one day snapped and vowed to never be left alone in the world again. Simultaneously he also vowed to never allow anyone else to suffer the way he did, and thus dedicated himself to uniting and protecting others, specifically of course, those who cannot defend themselves. As for how Minoru himself is, he's a very gritty guy who will go through hell and back for his allies. Absorbing as much punishment as possible and even putting his own life at risk to protect another's. He can be very loud an obnoxious at times, but means well. He has a habit of resorting to biting people during fights if he has no other option of defense. One thing about him is that he will snap at people if they joke about or even mention his short stature, as he is very sensitive about it. His final character trait is his incredibly short attention span. He gets lost in his own thought quite a bit and will tune out just about anyone if what they're talking about or doing does not grasp his interest.

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia 85d4bfcca437a5cba3af8e87824523ec--boy-photos-boy-images

Last edited by Nastradamus on December 18th 2017, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 12:33 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
I'm not going to lie, these powers aren't going to be as powerful as people write them down to be. Some of these will be nerfed due to story purposes.

If you like, I can change mine. I had a thought for a Shimmer like hero that had a quirk where he can alter hormones in the human body that basically means he can alter gender, metabolism, enzymes to deal with injuries and healing, as well as how tough his/her hair and nail can be. He would be a creepy professor that can switch between genders and does some weird from of karate. But it's really up to if you want to write this character or not. Personally, I like the idea that I can pretty much gender bend any character here. You can use this for evil.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 1:04 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

If you like, I can change mine. I had a thought for a Shimmer like hero that had a quirk where he can alter hormones in the human body that basically means he can alter gender, metabolism, enzymes to deal with injuries and healing, as well as how tough his/her hair and nail can be. He would be a creepy professor that can switch between genders and does some weird from of karate. But it's really up to if you want to write this character or not. Personally, I like the idea that I can pretty much gender bend any character here. You can use this for evil.
You can if you want, because I'll likely have to really nerf the probability manipulation power. If you guys have seen My Hero Academia, they have really wacky7 and simple powers. None of them are overly overpowered and all have major flaws. There's a select few, but yeah. I'll just end up nerfing those who have ridiculous powers.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 2:12 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

You can if you want, because I'll likely have to really nerf the probability manipulation power. If you guys have seen My Hero Academia, they have really wacky7 and simple powers. None of them are overly overpowered and all have major flaws. There's a select few, but yeah. I'll just end up nerfing those who have ridiculous powers.

Is mine over powered cuz i can redo Hiro's whole profile if you want
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 3:36 am

Name:
Matilda Christensen

Nickname(s):
-

Hero/Villain Name:
Halestorm

Hero.... I guess?

Quirk:
Extreme Agility - Matilda has an athletic body and an extra nerve all over it, meaning that she can dodge almost any physical attacks and some magical attacks who has a vulnerable physics. She's extremely agile, so no ordinary people can lay down any attacks to her. only those who has a superpower can do that, even though it's most likely. Matilda has this extraordinary skills of defense but she is poor at attacking. She only skillful at using her kunai/dagger as the weapon of her attack and nothing more.

Character Description & Personality:
Matilda rarely talks, seems to be not friendly, almost hostile to everyone around her because of her trust issue. she doesn't want friends in this academy and only wants to learn something about her superpower and find the potential in it.

Anime Picture Base:
Kasuga from Sengoku Basara
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Je7-25
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 4:11 am

\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

Is mine over powered cuz i can redo Hiro's whole profile if you want
Yours is fine, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 4:29 am

Brian Daniels wrote:
In a response to this, I've made the Jigoku less overpowered, and I have now put a time limit as to how long he can maintain a battle within that dimension.

I've also changed the name of his quirk to "Psionic Mastery", and I've added character references for you to view, Brian. 

BTW We need more villains guys! Come on....
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 8:42 am

Lars Udonta wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:
In a response to this, I've made the Jigoku less overpowered, and I have now put a time limit as to how long he can maintain a battle within that dimension.

I've also changed the name of his quirk to "Psionic Mastery", and I've added character references for you to view, Brian. 

In response to this, my character can now also fly and become invisible.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 11:15 am

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Tumblr_inline_mx21sh3pVJ1qdy69j
Name: Satoru Yoshida
Nicknames: Omnipotent
Hero/Villian Name: Vae Victis
Quirk - Mastermind: A hybrid of the Erasure & Shadow Possession abilities, the entire usage of this Quirk is based off Satoru's vision. The Quirk comes in two stages depending on his form of vision to his target:

• Long Distance: From a long distance, simply looking at his target disables their quirk. He can enhance this distance by looking through a telescope or binoculars back can not perform this quirk by watching a live feed of his target (example: watching them on TV).
  • Short Distance: From a close enough distance to have eye-to-eye contact with the target, they lose the ability to move willingly, only being able to move feebly move the longer Satoru has eye contact. Satoru, however, has free range of movement in this state.

Draw Backs:
Although a powerful quirk, it is balanced out by the numerous drawbacks that it has:

• The effects of the Quirk wear off if Satoru shuts his eyes or if something obstructs his line of sight to his target.
  • If Satoru utilises this ability for a long period of time, his eyes start to dry out, making his vision blurry and his quirk is weakened.
  • Only works on Emitter-Class and Transformation-Class Quirks. Has to rely on hand-to-hand combat against Quirk users that are Mutant-Class.
  • If Satoru has complete eye contact with his target, any physical pain the target receives also inflict him and vice versa.

Character Description & Personality: Satoru is a very hands-in-pockets kind of guy, walking around like he owns the place. He is essentially a loner in nature and doesn't like having to rely on other people, contact with him is often one-sided. He doesn't see himself as better than anybody else but doesn't really care for other people's personal problems. Trust is earned through him and isn't handed out for one or two good deeds. With gifted strategic intelligence, Satoru is a top-marked student despite sitting in the nose-bleeds back of the class. His grades only fluctuate depending on how he sees the subject benefiting him with his Quirk.

In battle, he always assumes control, which rubs teammates the wrong way, the more vigilantes of the group may choose to ignore him or alter his plans, however, some of the more faithful may trust his plans to the letter. He often finds these battles like games of chess, preferring to being able to trap his targets instead of relying on his otherwise untapped hand-to-hand combat, which is shotty at best. He more often than not prefers his distance.

Despite his cold and emotionless exterior, those who have earned his trust and friendship are dear to him. If extremely hurt, he is willing to put himself in harms way to protect them.

Anime Picture Base: Roy Mustang.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 1:10 pm

Lars Udonta wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:

If brian will allow it i have an idea for a villain character
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 1
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
J-Dynasty 1

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia EmptyMay 25th 2017, 8:51 pm

Name: Edison Edwards

Nickname(s):Ed

Hero/Villain Name: Edit

Hero, Villain, or Professor: Professor

Age (15-18 for students, 20+ for professors, heroes, and villains): 25

Quirk: Transfer quirk. Edison has the ability to “edit” things by removing one quality of that thing with his left hand and being able to add that quality to anything he touches with his right hand. The quality can be anything, but he can’t flat out steal a quirk. This is activated at will. He can only wield one quality at a time, meaning taking a quality with his left hand will override the quality in his right if unsused. He cannot stack up multiple qualities continuously on things, he’d have to remove the quality he added to anything before he can add anything to it again.

Mind you, he can add or remove qualities from skin and bone, his own and others.

The maximum size of area these qualities can take up is the size of an average house, so not like he could turn the entire planet metal or put it all on fire or something, but he could make a large section of land so.

He tends to stock up on items carried in his pockets to transfer qualities to his sword, and at times his own body.

A former hero’s apprentice/sidekick, former UA grad, now rising young hero who has taken a professor job to improve his standing amongst the public and to perhaps even find a sidekick of his own.

He is introverted and somewhat shy, as such for extremely complicated or boring classes he’ll record video lectures instead of coming to teach in person, using doing hero work as an excuse why he couldn’t make it. For regular classes he reads lessons, and then after telling students to practice or read up on things on their own, he puts on his iconic sleeping mask with eyes, that he uses to pretend he is awake when everyone knows he is dozing off.

On the upside, he has a good eye for comprehending others both emotionally and talent wise, and always gives helpful feedback on test papers, responses one on one, and is extremely open to giving extra help to students one on one or by email. Deep down he cares for his students, and the progress of them and society as a whole.

He can be a bit comical while trying to avoid the press and when making excuses for being caught napping, but otherwise calm serious approach towards heroism and has an unshakeable moral fiber in dividing good from evil. Normally chill and cooperative, but if confronted by bad or egotistical people he can be sarcastic and gives philosophical insults

In battle he is pragmatic, and remorseless towards threats to society that he considers net negatives to the world.

Anime Picture Base (Use a picture base that’s realistic with your selected age.): Sougo Okita
Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Tumblr_m7nz9bcRXu1r46e5go1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Battling: My Hero Academia   Anime Battling: My Hero Academia Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Battling: My Hero Academia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next