Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Empty
PostSubject: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 11:55 pm

As most of us know, Flabmoa Joe is  :camby:  when he's on my screen.

Whattaboutyou
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 11:57 pm

Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:07 am

Undertaker, Randy Orton, John Cena.

Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:24 am

Austin Aries
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:49 am

Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:50 am

Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 12:51 am

The Reaper Of Destruction wrote:
Austin Aries
 :dahell: 

:camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby:  :camby: :camby:  :camby:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 1:16 am

Not relevant now, but I was never into the Zack Ryder craze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 6:11 pm

Davey Richards
Randy Orton
Sting
Kurt Angle
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

Roman Reigns and Triple H
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:02 pm

Roman Reigns
Davey Richards
Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton (other than when I see his moments of "Viper-tude/Apex Predator Engaged")
Bobby Fish of ReDRagon
Micheal Elgin
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:50 pm

Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:11 pm

Lmao at all the Roman Reigns hate now. Ya'll are fucking sickening.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:32 pm

On Strike wrote:
Been questioning him since day one. Remember when you called him the next rock or something along those lines and I started saying hell no and you got mad?  :kobe:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 11:56 pm

Adrian Neville.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:03 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
On Strike wrote:
Been questioning him since day one. Remember when you called him the next rock or something along those lines and I started saying hell no and you got mad?  :kobe:
There's a difference between questioning someone, and then just saying you find him boring.

It's way too early to say anything about Reigns. People say "he's going to suck in singles"... the keyword there being GOING, as in we haven't really had a good sample size. The majority of his singles matches have been against guys like Kane, who isn't exactly known for his ring work, and Randy Orton who, according to reports has tried to purposely make Reigns look bad in front of the crowd.

Other than that, there's no sample size, you have his tag team work which was stellar. He was always the finisher. He has two signature moves which are insanely over and has one of the deadliest Spears ever. 

And I wasn't just referring to you AA, actually I wasn't at all. The Reigns hate is VERY recent, during The Shield, during the Royal Rumble... you all loved him, and then as soon as WWE made it clear that they're going to make Reigns the biggest star of the three, you all turned on him. Now, I'll level with you, is he on the level of Ambrose or Rollins in-ring wise? Certainly not, but he isn't a slouch like a lot of people say. He isn't even better on the mic, though one thing he does have over Ambrose and Rollins is zippy little one liners that get a big reaction. Above all though, at the end of the day... he has the look. And it's one of the better looks in recent memory. Even past guys like The Rock, John Cena, Orton and Stone Cold all debuted with terrible looks. Reigns on the other hand has had it since day one, and I don't think I can say that about anyone except for maybe Hogan.

I question everyone, from Bray Wyatt to Adam Rose and everyone in-between. But I'm not going to call them out on anything because it's too early, even too early for Bray who has been a main roster singles competitor for over a year now. As I've previously stated before, Bray needs to watch out. His promos as of late, and by that I mean almost all year have been all the same. He's trying to save us from our "heroes". That can only go so far, and to be quite honest, I'm getting a bit tired of it, I hope Jericho is the last of our "heroes" that he faces.

I think we're going to get a better feel for Reigns as a singles competitor at SummerSlam. I highly doubt Orton is gonna try and make him look bad on PPV on the second biggest show of the year. If Reigns can come out of that looking good, I'm pretty confident in his abilities to have a successful singles career. If he fails, some more testing should be done because if he goes from Orton to Triple H like it seems they're going to do, and he couldn't have a good match with Orton... there's no way he'll be able to have a good one with Triple H.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:03 am

I've never been that into Seth Rollins. He was alright in The Shield.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:05 am

On Strike wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
On Strike wrote:
There's a difference between questioning someone, and then just saying you find him boring.

It's way too early to say anything about Reigns. People say "he's going to suck in singles"... the keyword there being GOING, as in we haven't really had a good sample size. The majority of his singles matches have been against guys like Kane, who isn't exactly known for his ring work, and Randy Orton who, according to reports has tried to purposely make Reigns look bad in front of the crowd.

Other than that, there's no sample size, you have his tag team work which was stellar. He was always the finisher. He has two signature moves which are insanely over and has one of the deadliest Spears ever. 

And I wasn't just referring to you AA, actually I wasn't at all. The Reigns hate is VERY recent, during The Shield, during the Royal Rumble... you all loved him, and then as soon as WWE made it clear that they're going to make Reigns the biggest star of the three, you all turned on him. Now, I'll level with you, is he on the level of Ambrose or Rollins in-ring wise? Certainly not, but he isn't a slouch like a lot of people say. He isn't even better on the mic, though one thing he does have over Ambrose and Rollins is zippy little one liners that get a big reaction. Above all though, at the end of the day... he has the look. And it's one of the better looks in recent memory. Even past guys like The Rock, John Cena, Orton and Stone Cold all debuted with terrible looks. Reigns on the other hand has had it since day one, and I don't think I can say that about anyone except for maybe Hogan.

I question everyone, from Bray Wyatt to Adam Rose and everyone in-between. But I'm not going to call them out on anything because it's too early, even too early for Bray who has been a main roster singles competitor for over a year now. As I've previously stated before, Bray needs to watch out. His promos as of late, and by that I mean almost all year have been all the same. He's trying to save us from our "heroes". That can only go so far, and to be quite honest, I'm getting a bit tired of it, I hope Jericho is the last of our "heroes" that he faces.

I think we're going to get a better feel for Reigns as a singles competitor at SummerSlam. I highly doubt Orton is gonna try and make him look bad on PPV on the second biggest show of the year. If Reigns can come out of that looking good, I'm pretty confident in his abilities to have a successful singles career. If he fails, some more testing should be done because if he goes from Orton to Triple H like it seems they're going to do, and he couldn't have a good match with Orton... there's no way he'll be able to have a good one with Triple H.
I was never high on Reigns, but I also realize that it is early to say if he will be a star or not. Then again, this is a "who bores you?" thread, not a "who will be a star?" thread.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:07 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
On Strike wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:
On Strike wrote:

I was never high on Reigns, but I also realize that it is early to say if he will be a star or not. Then again, this is a "who bores you?" thread, not a "who will be a star?" thread.
True, however if it's too early to tell then how can you expect to formulate a clear opinion?
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:52 am

AJ Lee. She's on and off for me. I like her on the mic tho but she kinda bores me a bit. But if she did a match or two on NXT/Superstars then my opinion would change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 12:48 pm

If Reigns gets a good match out of Orton, he should get into the Hall of Fame.

:deadpool: 
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 6:28 am

Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 8:07 am

Roman Reigns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 8:42 am

The Rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? EmptyAugust 9th 2014, 12:46 pm

Reigns ez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?   Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are some wrestlers everyone seems to love but you find boring?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next