Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 23 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

April Song
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post May 24th 2017, 11:48 pm by April Song
There is no human being on this earth that can make me utter the words I quit or force me to tap out. Let me repeat that so everyone can hear: THERE IS NO HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH THAT CAN MAKE ME UTTER THE WORDS “I QUIT” OR MAKE ME TAP OUT!

Consuela is an extremely talented individual who has won against me before. She has every right to be confident seeing as she has a championship opportunity coming up. All the momentum is on her side and many people who follow the sport seem to be behind her and for good reason. Young, talented, soft spoken…at least if you’re comparing her to her sibling.

That doesn’t make her any less foolish.

Consuela, you have no idea what you’ve been signed up for. While you are a great overall wrestler, you are forced to compete under rules that don’t favor you at all. I won’t go into complicated military tactics and jargon but picture this: this is akin to Redcoats of old, Hessian Mercenaries working for the English, trained and equipped to do battle in open fields with orderly battle instructions and precision forced to battle Colonial rebels far more content to use guerrilla tactics. Your strengths are still valid, but compared to usual circumstances they are greatly diminished or become weaknesses.

One submission. You bragged openly about one submission. That carried you to Pain For Pride, got you a title shot, helped your sister win a title while wrestling under the Ferris Wheel at the County Fair or whatever.  That’s fine. But in my jujitsu class, do you know what we called someone who only knows one submission against a properly trained fighter: A one trick pony about to be put out of its misery. This isn’t some match where you are going up against someone who doesn’t know how to inflict serious pain. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: There is no one on the EAW roster who wins by submission with more frequency than I do. I invite anyone who believes otherwise to check the records since I arrived. The vast majority of my wins are by submission. And unlike you, One Trick Ava, I have used two submissions to garner victories. My rear naked choke variation is essentially inescapable. My version of the Peruvian Necktie has proven equally inescapable. There are other holds that I know, both from the world of Jujitsu and from the professional wrestling hold that I haven’t even bothered to use yet because it has not been necessary to pull them out.

There was someone that I faced in a ring who tried her best to make me quit. Even after my knee was injured and she had a hold applied that I could not escape from, I’d rather pass out than give her the satisfaction of letting her see me quit. And now, she’s gone, done in by the lesser of two Avas.

All this time up to now, I have wrestled people on the terms and conventions of the wrestling world. I play by the rules that are laid out to me and I’ll win or lose by them. I have won more than I have lost so, to belabor the obvious a little bit, I am not a slouch in the ring. You have felt the impact of these fists. You’ve had to struggle and escape from submissions from me before. But all those times before that I have faced you and all the others, I’ve done so as a mercenary or a pro wrestler.

This week, that will NOT be the case with you.

I will face you as a Jujitsu-ka, and a damn good one at that. While you were a young child I was busy becoming one of the most feared martial artists in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. I have faced and made men, stronger, smarter, and versed in more than one submission, tap out and pass out. You are fighting a war that you can’t win on terrain you are nowhere near familiar with as I am.

Of all the things that you have said though, I’m going to point out one truth and one very silly falsehood that you may regret. The first thing was calling all my previous fights meaningless. From certain points of view you are absolutely correct. Previous matches aren’t always generally good predictors of success, though you can pick up on tendencies. I’m not going to brag about submitting people like Amelie and Haruna. These are actions expected of someone with my skillset when paired against people who are punching above their weight when it comes to practical combat experience and overall skill. The only thing that these fights have done is prepare me for challenges and opportunities that I face when you and I meet or as when I face even stronger competition.

One thing that I think that you assume too quickly is that I am a nice person. While I don’t tend to say much or cause drama, like your sister and the other mosquito masquerading as a champion, when I do speak it’s with purpose and it’s not to flatter or necessarily insult. It’s to point out the reality of situations, hopeless situations like the one you face on Empire. I’m not one to start fights, but I firmly believe in finishing them when they happen. And while I do have a sense of honor about me, in a competitive setting the line blurs for me quite a bit. I will not be “nice”, as you call it, when I’m trying to break your foot or use small joint manipulation tactics on your fingers to make you scream in pain. I will not be nice when I’m choking the very life out of your body all for the sake of making you pat your hand on the mat in a silent plea for me to spare you further humiliation.

I will be nice and help you up to your feet after slapping you awake though, shaking your hand and wishing you well on the road to Pain for Pride. And I do hope that you have that moment of glorious victory that day because regardless of the outcome of the two title matches or whatever happens at Terminus, it will be my summer. BOTH champions will be on notice after you’ve been defeated.

You may not know much about war, but I’m pretty sure you know simple math, yes?

5 Submissions > 1 Submission

You = Shit Outta Luck.

Last edited by April Song on May 24th 2017, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevin Devastation
Post May 24th 2017, 10:59 pm by Kevin Devastation
\\The scene starts as "The Deity Of Devastation" Eric Darkthrone is seen getting into his limo. The limo is a Rolls Royce Phantom Abyss. He is seated in the back as the driver shuts the door behind him. The driver then walks to the front, and gets in the driver side of the limo. The driver shuts the door, and starts to car to drive Eric Darkthrone to a midnight get together with a select young female. The driver asks Eric if he wanted music to be played going to this female's house. Eric says yes, and tells him to play "Cold In December" by Llumen. The driver plays the song, and they take off.//

\\ As they travel down the road, they have to take an unexpected detour down a less traveled road. The road seems to go from end on end. Eric notices out his window a withered looking graveyard off to the side. As they get closer to the graveyard, its image become more and more pronounced. They get to the gate entrance and Eric wants the limo to be stopped. The driver stops, and Eric gets out of the limo. Eric goes up to the gate, and pushes it open. Eric begins to walks aimlessly through the graveyard and begins to speak//

Eric Darkthrone: I do not know why i wanted to come in this graveyard. I do not have the foggiest of clues as to why i wanted to be here. I just felt a need to come in this place of death and despair. 

(Eric continues to scroll through the graveyard)

Eric Darkthrone: Like i said, i do not know why i wanted to come, but i do feel like there was a purpose in visiting here. Like this place was telling me something. Something that i needed to hear. Something that i needed to be made aware to me. Like something needed to be unveiled to me. Something that will some sort of clarity to any situation that i am in at this present time. 

(Eric continues to wander about the graveyard)

Eric Darkthrone: But with a deity of my distinction, what really needs to be discovered by me? What really needs to be brought forth to my attention. I mean, i have it all. Looks, size, strength, intelligence, endurance, killer instinct, the ability to dominate and decimate at will. What needs to be unveiled to me at this moment in time. Right now i should be meeting a fair maiden at her house to show her in the bedroom why i am a true deity of the highest order. I should be making my way over to her house to engage with her in every detail to tantalize her desires and satisfy my craving of her magnificent body. so why am i here?

(Eric Darkthrone begins to show some anger)

Eric Darkthrone: WHY AM I HERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT FUCK HAS BROUGHT ME TO THIS PLACE OF DEATH AND MELANCHOLY WHEN I SHOULD BE IN THE ARMS OF A BEAUTIFUL AND NAKED MAIDEN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNVEILED YOURSELF TO ME OH IMPORTANT REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\\As Eric continues to walk through the graveyard, he walks upon an open grave. Eric stands at the foot of the grave with a puzzled look upon his face. He then notices a long sheet of paper in the grave. Suddenly a small wind gust blows through the graveyard, and into the open grave. The gust of wind was strong enough to blow the piece of paper out from within the grave, and into his hand. He looks at the piece of paper, and sees that it is a promo poster highlighting the Pain For Pride 2 Tag Team match he had with Kevin Devastation against RoViper. Eric goes from anger to being chill and he begins to laugh//

Eric Darkthrone: This was calling me all along. It was this poster being in this grave that was calling me all along. It is more of a symbolic calling me here to this graveyard. It was like having to veer off the interstate to go down the road to this graveyard was a way of bringing to my attention that i have someone that i must bury in a coming time. 

\\A flash of lightning goes across the sky. Eric Darkthrone looks up as if he senses something, or someone. He looks around the darkness and sees nothing. He looks back down at the poster and then throws it back in the open grave. Eric Darkthrone begins to turn around and sees Kevin Devastation walking up in a black hooded robe with the hood up covering most of his face, showing only the lower half of his face with black goatee in two points...//

Kevin Devastation: We have one last fight in us Eric. One last round. 

Eric Darkthrone: So I assume you put that poster there? 

Kevin Devastation: Indeed old friend, I was informed of this "Rewind" of the pain those fools felt last time so I thought it proper to give them a burial tonight before they truly fall on Showdown. It seems a fitting end to me, years after the original battle we all become intertwined one more time for the masses of the creatures of the night to watch as the Deity of Damnation and the Heart of All Darkness show them what happens when two fools refuse to leave well enough alone. So what do you say old friend, one last plot of destruction?

\\ Kevin Devastation extends his hand as Eric Darkthrone shakes his hand as they both share a sly smile and look at the camera. //

Eric Darkthrone: Pain and suffering can go hand in hand. Sometimes one can say that they were made for one another. Some would say that they are eternal mates for one another. Pain and suffering some could say could not exist without the other. After all, it does make a whole lot of sense. Pain creates suffering, and suffering creates pain. Pain fuels suffering and suffering fuels pain. Pain sparks the fire that suffering can turn into a raging inferno. But at the same take Suffering also can spark and very similar flame that pain can then turn into a raging inferno as well. A raging inferno that can cause the strongest of minds to become weak, and the weakest of minds to become food for the ravenous immortals. A raging inferno that can showcase the the world a relentless pursuit of incineration of those stupid enough to stand in its way of domination. A raging inferno that has its own very malevolent scorched earth policy. A scorched earth policy that can cause a global holocaust to all it chooses to effect. 

Kevin Devastation: While i agree with that philosophy, i also think that it means other things as well. I also believe that pain and suffering as also kindred spirits. Kindred spirits that come together for a cause. A cause that help individuals achieve their ultimate goals. Now those goals can mean a vast multitude of things. It could be power. It could be financial prosperity. It could mean domination of all who oppose you. I also believe that it can be used as tools designed to bring forth one's own personal dominion over all who dare to stand in his way of either establishing or cementing one's own immortality in anything that person chooses to do in life. Its kind of like Pride if you think about it. Without pain, how can a man have any kind of pride of what he went through, if you do not lose a limb how can you truly claim to have given your right arm for what monetary gain you claim to have for such event. Just like the men before us this coming Saturday, Robbie V and Brian Daniels gave their heart and souls so many years ago, and throughout the years and now they tempt fate one last time. Sadly the Pride they gained eight long years ago is nothing compared to the pain they will feel now. Nobody escapes a reaper twice, Esspecially those as reckless as Brian Daniels and Robbie V.

\\ Kevin Devastation and Eric Darkthrone begin to walk away from the grave and stop, and look back at it one last time. //

Eric Darkthrone: Look at them old friend, look as those two. Going about their day as if they have no care in the world. As if they think that their lives a truly perfect and content in every possible way. Almost as if they believe that they are in control of their lives. Like they feel they are in control of every single aspect of their daily existence. Like they feel there is no one that can pull their strings. No one that can make their lives a living hell. No one that can take all of what they indeed holds so near and dear to them, and take it all away. Like they never deserved it in the first place.  

Kevin Devastation: You know, we could send their day into oblivion. I could make their lives miserable at this moment. After all, when you are a deity such as myself, those things come pretty easy for you. Those things that can be considered omnipotent i can use pretty much effortlessly. If i wanted to. I can take Robbie V who spends more time with Brian than he ever did his own child, and slaughter him right in front of him making his child like protege no only an orphan, but scared emotionally and mentally for the rest of his days. I can take that runt who still to this day must be joined at the hip with his master, and make him fall ill to his stomach at what happens to his mentor so badly, its like he has a ulcerious disease that would cripple him permanently for the rest of his days. I could do that, but right now my thoughts are on a much more pressing matter.

\\ Kevin Devastation and Eric Darkthrone both raise their right hands to the sky, and bring them down in a single motion as a lightning bolt strikes the headstone of that open grave. They look at one another with a nod of approval as Eric Darkthrone gives a smirk. //

Eric Darkthrone: You know, it is funny. Life can throw a multitude of things at you. Life can give you things that you would have never even thought would ever come into your existence. Life can give you things that can either make you or break you. It can put things into your existence that can test the very core of who you are as a person, competitor, athlete, gladiator... Whatever you want to call it. Life can place you into situations that can introduce you to yourself. 

\\ Kevin Devastation chuckles for a moment before speaking. //

Kevin Devastation: But introduce you to what? Your hortcomings? Your  successes? Your failures? People's expectations of you? What exactly are you introduced to? I know when I view myself, I know what I see. I see dominance. I see a Dark force that can break people whenever I want to. I see someone that is the darkest entity of all time in this company. I see a true God of wrestling as well as this life in general.  

Kevin Devastation: RoViper, what do you see when you see yourselves? A team that can take us down twice in a row? A team that can defy the odds, and defeat us? A team that can be everyone's hero's? NO, NO, NO I don't don't see that. I see a failure. I see a joke. I see two men that will have to face the fact that they are not at my level on anything concerning wrestling. I see a man that is just waiting to be broken in Brian Daniels. I see a man that is waiting to be put out of his misery in Robbie V. I see men, that whether they want to admit it or not, want to bow before me, and worship the ground I walk on. Brian, I am going to enjoy breaking you in this match between you, Robbie, Eric and myself. I am going to enjoy looking into your eyes, and seeing your true self. A loser. A punk. A mortal not worthy of a Gods attention. You will kneel at my altar, and understand your role as a jester meant for the amusement of others. Robbie V, you are nothing more than a mere stepping stone for me to walk on en route to The perfect retirement, where I settle every score for myself and my partner. I would say that I feel for you, but a God like being such as myself does not feel for people. That, to me, is a wasted emotion. An emotion not warranted for the riff raff such as yourself and others. You are beneath me in every way, so you deserve no sorrow, remorse, pity, or sympathy from me. I am going to take the living breathing entity that is RoViper and kill it. Torture and humiliation shall be visited upon you. As i look into your eyes and see your pain and agony, I shall delight in it. I shall bathe myself in its rapture. Your screaming pain will be sweet music to my ears. Like a piece of music done by the late Ludwig Van Beethoven. It shall be a sound of a sweet symphony of your devastation. I ask you to sing it loud for me. 

Eric Darkthrone: We leave you with this Robbie and Brian, at one point in time you shot to thrill, but Saturday...we play to kill.

Kevin Devastation: You should have left the past buried, and should not have spoke the devils names...

\\ Both Kevin Devastation and Eric Darkthrone part ways after one last handshake. Eric returns to his limo as it begins to drive away. He looks to the seat to his left and notices that same poster from the grave. He smiles to himself as the screen fades to a close up of Kevin Devastation stepping into the back seat of a black 1966 Lincoln Continental. He looks back one last time with a smirk and a laugh as the screen fades to black as he drives off. //
Shaker Jones
I am back
Post May 24th 2017, 10:32 pm by Shaker Jones
Shaker Jones is in his locker room.  All of a sudden a camera crew come in.

Michael Belfort:  Michael Belfort here backstage at EAW, trying to get a interview with Shaker Jones

Shaker: I see what's going on here, you want to talk to me, ask me where I've been what am I gonna do on my match.  Well...Here goes.

Michael Belfort:  Shaker we haven't seen you in the past few weeks, what's been going on?

Shaker: To those out there in the EAW Universe, I apologize for not being around the last while.  I have had some family issues that popped up and needed to be addressed, but now I am back.

Michael Belfort: Now that you're back what are your plans?

Shaker: My focus is on winning.  As you can tell my EAW record is not so great. Not one win here in EAW.  But on Dynasty that will all change.

Michael Belfort: What do you mean by change?

Shaker: What am I talking about?  I'm talking about Eric "The Lariat" Steele. Steele, you don't know me so allow me to introduce myself.  I am"The Hardcore Hero"  Shaker Jones.  I get knocked down, but I always get up.

Shaker:  Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about you shall we.  I was taught in this business to respect the people who have come before you, those that have laid the groundwork so that we can do what we do today.  Steele, you have my respect as a veteran to this business.  But your attitude man, that will be changed.

Shaker stops for a moment.

Shaker: Now you're old school, I like that.  One of my motto's is "Old School Is Cool".  But you can't seem to get out of this mindset.  You want everything to be the way it was back in the territory days.  Well let me tell you something Steele, the Territory days are long gone.  You don't like the way wrestling is now, well too bad.  This is the way it is so get used to it.  And if you don't like it take it up with me and maybe I can change your mind.  Come Dynasty, Steele, bring your bell, you hat and those shiny boots, because you're gonna need all the help you can get to beat me.  I will beat you from pillar to post and show you what the new school is like.  And by the way, if you try for that lariat of yours, be assured that you will get a receipt in the form of a Canadian Clothesline.

Shaker: And one more thing.  Welcome To Pain City...Population You!!!!!
Mr. DEDEDE
Post May 24th 2017, 10:25 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
It really all starts to feel like a formula. 

First they acknowledge my reputation, then they discard it. Next they exalt their own abilities - even to the point of embellishment. Following that they vow to "defeat God". And finally they all fall down.

That's just how it seems to unfold for me the majority of the time I meet a new opponent. It's becoming like the symptoms to a disease, except this disease comes in the form of the fate soon to befall you. I can map the moves of my opponents down to a science, it's like I have them figured out before we even share the same ring. Maybe you can explain it to me, McQueen, what is it that makes you people all fall in line like lambs to the slaughter? I truly don't get it, you would think more people would learn to adapt after a while and break out of the same old pattern, yet you all continue to show your hand every single time. Not much surprises me anymore around here! Though I must say, you sure do amuse me. You sure are amusing, McQueen. I'm sure liking the cut of your jib. I don't really know what it is, because you perform the same song and dance as all of the other monkeys before you who have dared to step up and challenge God; but you sing this song and dance in a slightly different way that somehow makes me not want to turn my head and block you out like I normally would. There's something about your song and dance that makes me want to join you on that stage of yours. Maybe dance with you and play an instrument. But then I remember that the stage you've monopolized is not a stage and is actually a kabuki theater. None of it is actually real and you don't believe most of what you're saying, but there's still a piece of you that comes off as genuine because you're actually foolish enough to hold out hope and believe - even partially - in the things the verbal garbage, or should I say 'verbiage', or that you spew. But most of it is a contrived narrative where you perpetuate notions that you know couldn't possibly be true, like this idea that you have what it takes to become a God. You just hope that you can catch lighting in a bottle and shoot lightning bolt out of your ass to smite me with it, so that you can stand at the foot of my grave and wear my crown around your head and prove to the world you're something truly special. You want to use me to carve your own name into history, just like the Jacob Senn's of the world.

Except the key difference between you and Jacob Senn is that you have no shot of actually doing that. You have nothing of salient value in your strategy against me, and nothing says you'll find what it takes by Friday. Nothing about your career has ever given me any indication that any of your asinine conjectures will actually happen, you simply hope and pray for it all to come to fruition when it's convenient. Your prayers are crocodile prayers, they're like the people who say "Pray for -name city here-" after a terrorist attack, like your prayers are just gonna magically get Jihadi John and Jihadi Jane to put the pressure cookers down and build a fucking sandcastle instead. All of you spoiled lazy worthless motherfuckers want things to fall into your lap out of sheer convenience, none of you actually want to work your hands to the bone for it. But in your world, at as convenient time and place as ever, the Moongoose McQueen who couldn't hold a candle against most of Dynasty's other top stars is suddenly going to be able to rise to the occasion and unseat Mr. DEDEDE from his throne. And I'm supposed to believe that suddenly this has nothing to do with the Interwire Championship, and has everything to do with your aspirations of ruling EAW with an iron fist the same way I have for the past decade. I would give anyone else the ear beating of their life for having the piss poor track record you have and spewing the bullshit that you spew, but there's a lot about you that's genuine. It's almost like you're a child in a grown man's body. You have such vibrant idealism. You strike me in the same way a cartoon character would, like you could be one of the main protagonists in an upcoming DreamWorks Captain Underpants film. If you made a movie about yourself, I'd probably take my 10 year old to watch it. It'd be a film about an underperforming ex-face of a company with a foreign accent, or speech impediment, or whatever the fuck causes you to talk that way, who wants to challenge God himself to a game of throwing stones. Except the plot twist is that in this game of throwing stones, the one who stones the other to death will be the winner. And just to spoil the end of the movie, which ends up being 4 hours long and would be longer if I had the budget for it, I'd make sure in this feature length film that nobody ends up the winner because God doesn't take him seriously enough to even deal with it so he says "fuck it" and hits the main protagonist with a Texas-sized asteroid and wipes out the entire planet with him. So in theory there's nobody left to play the game because he's just wiped out all existing life in the Universe, so it's just a lonely and angry God left as the only consciousness in all of time & space continuum. He could create another batch of mortals, but in this moment of emptiness and terror the lonesome God comes to realize that every new living being he creates is non-existent and is merely a figment of his imagination, and he has now become self aware to the fact that all of eternity is nothing more than the imaginative way for a deity to twiddle it's own thumbs, and in all actuality everything that has ever existed was truly a fabrication of Nothing, and "existence" is no more than an empty shell falling in a bottomless pit for endless millennia. Upon this realization the deity unleashes a silent yet deafening yells into the abyss for all eternity, with the walls of the universe echoing the belts of an existentially terrified and lonesome God. And no one is around to hear its cries. 

Come to think of it, maybe I wouldn't take my 10 year old to see that movie.
Amelie Larrieux
Post May 24th 2017, 9:24 pm by Amelie Larrieux
A French Empire Blog #1

According to Merriam-Webster, the word loser is described as being a person or thing that loses especially consistently or a person who is incompetent or unable to succeed. And to be honest I am really starting to believe that I am the walking definition of the word. My performances as of later have been… well… I don’t think there’s any words to describe the way things have been going for me. The only thing that I can really say is that I’m not living up to my manifesto of sweeping through this division and rising quickly to the top so that I secure myself a championship. Though if you really, really think about it… you can’t win every battle when you are waging war. And the Empire French Revolution is going to be a war that everyone will remember. I am going to forget everything that has happened in my last two matches and continue to just to push myself towards my goals… being a champion and forever having my name in the record books. Soon Empire will be known as the French Empire… it’s only a matter of time.

Now this is the week in which I HAVE to turn everything around and start pushing forward once again. And I’m actually quite looking forward to it because it is something that I’ve not faced before… Azumi Goto. Now when I’ve faced new opponents in the past… I’ve studied them to the ends of the Earth. But I don’t think that I’ve faced anyone thus far with the amount of experience that Azumi has. So I’m going to be honest… I’m a bit intimidated by her because of a few factors. The fact that she’s been trained in the Japanese way already puts me at a disadvantage because my style and hers… they’re two totally different ways. So it’s going to be interesting to see how we work things out. You see, Azumi probably thinks that she’s better than me because she’s not only been at this longer than I have… but that I’ve also lost my last two matches. But I hope she doesn’t think that I’m going to be an easy pushover that she can get a quick and easy win over. She’s going to have to work like hell if she’s going to want to beat me because I want to win this match more than she does. NO! I NEED TO WIN THIS MATCH! I might have lost my last two matches but that doesn’t mean that I’m going be her little play thing… like a little girl’s Barbie doll. And people like Azumi always assume that just because I have perfectly blonde hair and a large chest that I paid for. SO SUE ME FOR WANTING TITS THAT I’M PROUD OF! And with the impending fatal four-way that she keeps rambling on about… I am thinking that Azumi is going to be a little bit too preoccupied with that. I mean… I can make it so she cracks under pressure.

I’m SICK AND TIRED of people thinking that I am not good enough to be the face of the brand. There are way too many overly inflated egos running around here on Empire… myself included. But it is time that I start piling up the bodies and standing up to every fuckin’ threat that I’ve made. No longer am I going to be a bitch with a pretty face. No… from this moment on I’m going to be an evil bitch from hell who leaves everyone in her wake and doesn’t hold back from anything. If you thought that I was dangerous before… boy are you bitches sure as hell going to be in for it now. If Azumi thinks that pumping herself up and calling herself “The Almighty” is going to be enough to get into my head and bring me down so she can scoop up a victory… well then I am going to have to use my force to show her that she is nothing more than a stepping stone in my path to glory. She might be good but that doesn’t make me afraid of her. What does it matter how my victories have come about? All that matters is that I’ve won. And Azumi, you’re just going to be finding yourself in the same predicament I’ve been in my last two matches. You’re going to be a fuckin’ loser… something you claim to know nothing about basically. My chances of winning are a lot greater that you are claiming and my theory is that you are making these claims because you are AFRAID of me and my chances.

Azumi Goto is the first real challenger that I’ve ever faced… the first strong competitor that has come across me. Well… in one on one matches that is. Maybe after I wipe the floor with Azumi and kick her ass all around the arena… she’ll finally stop running her god damn mouth about how “great she is”.

So go ahead Assumi… go on ahead and try to put me in my place and teach me a lesson. But don’t think for one second that I am going to not fight back. I will do whatever I have to within the limits and my power to make sure that I utterly decimate you. You’ll soon understand just what it’s like to be a fuckin’ loser.
Amadeus
Post May 24th 2017, 6:47 pm by Amadeus
Open in the dingy practice ring of the Sanatorium.  ONI sits in the center of it, deep in thought, his eyes fixed on the middle distance.  Behind him comes the sound of his grandfather, Keiji Baiyushi, chuckling and walking towards the ring, his cane tapping merrily on the ground.

Keiji: "Ah, what fun Sunday was.  Nothing makes you feel more alive than proving to some stupid muscle-bound kid that there's a price to pay for bothering your elders.  You should have seen his face when I hit him with my cane.  That will never get old."

Keiji ascends the stairs and steps into the ring.  Upon seeing ONI's blank expression, Keiji's jovial demeanor fades away.

Keiji: "I thought you would be stretching out, readying for more training.  You will need every ounce of your speed against your next opponent."

Silence for a moment.

ONI: "What does it matter?"

Keiji's eyes sharpen as he stares at the back of ONI's head.  ONI slowly gets to his feet, not turning to face his grandfather.

ONI: "I won at Fighting Spirit.  I made Marco Fedor scream like a little child as I had him locked in the Excrucian.  It was a triumphant victory.  So how is it that after such a victory, I'm left out of any chance at the marquee match-ups for Pain For Pride?  Surely my performance has warranted a chance to crack the card?  A chance at Cash in the Vault?  The Extreme Enigma Elimination match?  Surely, I should have a chance to represent Voltage in either of those contests.  But, no.  And to make matters worse, who does get into these matches?  J.D. Damon and Marco Fedor.  Two men that I have beaten, quite handily.  Yet their chance comes before mine.  What's the use anymore?"

Keiji nods, shrugs his shoulders and again his foot blurs as it heads towards ONI's head with blinding speed.  To his credit, ONI ducks it, spinning around to prepare for the next attack that's sure to come.  But by that time, Keiji has already hooked his other leg around and swept out the feet of ONI.  The younger man falls to the mat with a thud, and already Keiji's cane is whipping down, cracking across the sternum of ONI.  ONI lets out a cry of pain, and Keiji's cane cracks down a second time.  He holds the point of the cane pressed against ONI's throat.

Keiji: "Self-pity?  Do you really think I'm going to listen to my own grandson wallow in self-pity and whine like starving dog?  Do you think that I will accept that from a Baiyushi training in our family's legacy?  You want to mourn the loss of a loved one?  Good.  You want to feel a bit of shame over a loss that you could have prevented?  Fine if it doesn't last long.  But to mope after a victory?  To cry over the world being unfair?  Unacceptable.  The world is unfair.  It always has been and always will be.  You understand this point; I know you do.  But because of your youth, you lose sight of that fact and choose to indulge in self-pity.  Not.  While.  I'm.  Here.  So you don't know if you have a spot at Pain For Pride this year?  That's no excuse to give up when you could be main eventing Pain For Pride for the next ten years.  Mourn for missed opportunities when you get to my age.  Until then, when life disappoints you, channel that bitterness into rage and anger.  Use it to fuel your desire.  Come back the next time stronger and more vicious.  That is what you should be doing, especially considering who you are facing this Sunday."

Keiji removes the cane from ONI's throat, allowing him to roll to his hands and knees, gasping for breath.  Keiji shakes his head, muttering something about bleach killing braincells.  Then he turns his attention back to ONI, jabbing his cane at him to punctuate his points.

Keiji: "You have be given a great opportunity.  To face the best that your brand has to offer.  To fight the champion.  You will be able to showcase your talents against the highest profile opponent that you've face in your entire career.  Walk into that match feeling sorry for yourself, and this Drastik will walk all over you, chew you up and spit you out.  You're upset that others are getting the opportunities that you're not?  Bring that into your fight.  Make something happen."

ONI stares up at his grandfather, anger in his eyes.  Then he shakes his head and gets to his feet.  His eyes still blaze with anger, but a smile begins to tug at his lips.

ONI: "You're right.  I'm sorry, Grandfather.  I let myself be bogged down by my own mind.  This is exactly the match up that I've been wanting.  To fight the highest caliber of opponent.  And there are few higher than Drastik.  Hall of Famer.  Champion.  Legend.  This is the challenge that I've been looking for.  Sure, he's not Y2Impact or DEDEDE, but he is close.  He is a veritable demi-god of EAW.  To be in the same ring as him, to learn from him, to have the chance to defeat him ... that is what I hunger for."

Keiji's smile returns slightly, though it seems a little sad.

Keiji: "You sound like your mother there.  She always rose to the occasion when fighting high caliber opponents.  She didn't always have it easy, either.  Mai fought for a long time to get to the stature that she attained.  Several times, she almost lost her way and walked away from it."

ONI rubs his chest where Keiji had struck it.

ONI: "Did you use similar measures to spur her to action?"

The older man looks a crestfallen for a moment.

Keiji: "I didn't.  That was during the time when we weren't talking much.  She didn't want anything to do with me.  I only heard about it after the fact."

Both men are silent for a moment, wrestling with the shadows of the past.

ONI: "We should begin training in earnest.  I've already wasted enough time.  I will be ready for Drastik on Sunday."

Keiji: "Indeed.  You've shown improvement, but you have a ways to go before unlocking your true potential.  That knee from the top rope was a good start, but it only hit because your opponent was dazed.  Do not expect Drastik to be so easily hit.  And that ill-advised suicide dive ... I could have caught you and countered it, let alone that towering fool."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drastik ... I've waited for this.  Dreamed of it.  Head and shoulders, you are the opponent that I've been searching for to meet within the ring.  Marco Fedor, J.D. Damon, Erebus, Carson Ramsay ... even Zack Crash ... their names all pale in comparison to yours.  The reigning EAW Champion.  Six World Titles in EAW, to go with a pile of other gold that you've held.  Hall of Famer.  More than that, you make everything look so easy.  Even when you don't try, when you aren't motivated, you are a dangerous and superior foe.  Fast.  Strong.  Technically proficient.  Almost nothing seems to ruffle your feathers.  You have everything that anyone in this business would want.  Ask someone to build their ideal professional wrestler, and your image would probably be in the top three, likely after DEDEDE and Y2Impact.  Maybe CM Bank$?  I don't know, I think I was too young to remember him.  The point that I'm making is that you are the summit of what most wrestlers would aspire to be.  You are the alpha of Voltage, and much as you disparage this brand, that still places you in rarified air.  Your talent and skill is plain to all who see.  To step into the ring with you and fight you is an honor.  I'm very nearly giddy over this, truly.

To have the chance to beat you bloody and snap your tendons.  To have the chance to hear your screams and see you writhing on the mat before me.  It is truly an honor.

I have no doubt that your reaction to finding out your opponent this week will be much less enthusiastic than mine.  Maybe you think that I'm just another crony of Eclipse's to steamroll over.  Maybe you don't even know my name.  That's all certainly understandable.  It's not like you'll find meaning and purpose in fighting me.  After all, I'm just another young upstart that doesn't get it.  I'm just another short-sighted cookie cutter foe, a paper doll to flail before you until you tear me to shreds.  Maybe you think that there's nothing special about me, and you'll just put in the minimum effort necessary to send me back to the scrap heap.  Or maybe you won't even think of me; after all you have so many other things on your plate, the biggest of which is Tiberius IV seemingly ready to trade in his crown for a shot at yours.  And he's got several other people at his disposal who -unlike your previous rival's- have no compunctions about making sure that your title goes around his waist.  That certainly seems like a much bigger worry than fighting some kind of no name like me.  After all, I'm just another guy trying to prove that I belong some place that I have no chance being.  Trying to be someone who I'm clearly not.

Or am I?

Is that all I am?  I feel like that's what you might feel, if you deign to feel anything. Sure, maybe your half measure of effort might be enough to beat me or it might not.  I aim to be the one that can shock you out of your ennui -even if just for a moment- and pay attention to me.  Maybe you think that gaining that title was a foregone conclusion, but I will make sure that this match is not one.  Every match I'm in, that is when I feel the most alive.  The thrill of battle.  The seeker of blood.  That adrenaline rush is what I live for.  The bigger the opponent, the more skilled the adversary, the bigger the rush.  And you are a big rush, Drastik.  But make no mistake when it comes to me.  You may be the pinnacle of what many want to be.  Drastik might be what many wrestlers aspire to be.  But me?  I want more.  I want to forge my own path, my own legacy here in EAW.  You are another step in that direction.  I honor you.  I appreciate what you've done for this business, even though it's mostly been done for your own desires.  Your antics are quite entertaining and droll.  I will still go for your jugular and seek to rip your throat out.  To defeat you will still turn eyes my way.  To best you while you hold that title will still be a strong sign, even if the gold is not on the line.

Bring whatever you think will be enough to defeat me to the table Sunday night, Drastik.  But make sure the rest is nearby.  Because I will surprise you.  I will open the eyes that have been closed towards me for so long and show them that I am ready to take flight.
Lucas Johnson
Post May 24th 2017, 6:08 pm by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty vs Showdown 
Promo #2Try Me I'll Make You Famous

You've grown and matured? You mature over one tough match? You are an absolute joke my friend, I was hand picked by the higher ups to not only face you in a big marquee match-up that is branded as this Champion vs Champion Match. But in my world I was simply invited to step into enemy territory and crush your hopes and dreams. It's a disgrace that your even holding that National Elite Championship right now because after Saturday night in Bridgeport I am going to toss your existence into the Atlantic Ocean and make sure your corps floats all the way to Long Island so you can experience the beautiful scenery I did when I was a little child and stayed at my grandparents home. Laugh all you want about myself dealing with this and still remembering it till this day but still to this day I have marks from grandfather being physical with me. My grandfather was an alcoholic and same with my grandmother, every time they would drink my grandfather would get physical and thinks is it as a joke. What people don't realize is that when someone is drunk everything goes numb and you don't feel that same shock or gut feeling when you are sober. EVERY TIME I WOULD GET HIT IT WOULD BE A JOKE TO HIM AND I WAS SCARED IN MY TRACKS BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! YOU WANT TO CONVINCE YOUR GROWN AND MATURED AFTER TOUGH MATCHES AND LOSSES? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GROWN AND MATURED TRULY IS REX UNTIL YOU STEP INTO THE RING THIS SATURDAY NIGHT! You know what? At first when I found out about this match and when I would be invading Showdown I wasn't that excited, I was only looking forward to getting that win on the road to Pain for Pride X, getting the paycheck for the day and heading back to Atlanta. But now? OH NOW?!?! I CAN'T WAIT TO BECOME A CAGED ANIMAL WHEN I AM ON THAT LONG FLIGHT FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM TO JOHN F. KENNEDY AIRPORT AFTER I CELEBRATE MY VICTORY ON DYNASTY! YOU THOUGHT BURNING DESIRE FELT LIKE A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME? NOT AT ALL, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE AND QUITE FRANKLY NOW I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER! I am a former NCAA Division I Heavyweight Champion for a reason, I broke people's bones and careers back then and honestly felt bad about it but the drive to become champion is something you can't explain and I did anything to become number one in amateur wrestling which I did. Fast forward years later and Scott Oasis gave me the greatest hints ever when I arrived on Dynasty and that's why I am standing here today better then you! You should be looking up to me Rex on how great of a champion I am! Once Oasis taught me multiple lessons I quickly learned that broken bones can easily be fixed it's the heart and dedication that can't recover. People call me The Wrestling Machine for a reason and just the scream in pain after I hit that F-5 or just make them bleed to death is just such an adrenaline rush, I am going to overlap you in the squared circle on Saturday because I am that damn good. People's spirit's don't recover from stepping into the ring with me because once they are laying in that hospital bed and have a broken arm or a sprained foot, they realize that body part is eventually going to heal but is the mind going to heal correctly? Are you going to have the same drive you did before being mauled by The Wrestling Machine? The answer is NO! 

Just look at Cody Marshall for an example, your fellow Showdown brother! I not only beat him for the New Breed Championship at Reckless Wiring but I DESTROYED HIM! That was back on March 11th, and now we are close to eighty days later? No words have come out of his mouth about a potential rematch! Not one word. Not one foot has come anywhere towards my direction or anywhere near Dynasty. Cody was so scared of me that he had to watch me destroy two other newbies called Anthony Leonhart and Mark Michaels. I was the one that decided to take them both on Rex and guess what? Both of them couldn't hold in that last breath of fresh air any longer as I was just getting started. I was bound for greatness ever since I was a child Rex. While you are going on about your stupid past with some Hall of Famer I don't care about, I am just remembering the time I ran a marathon when I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL! HIGH SCHOOL! Rex you actually want to do a nice thing by speaking to the younger generations? WHY DON'T YOU TRY? WHY DON'T YOU TRY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY WITH THEM AND EATING JUNK FOOD? THAT'S A GREAT THING THAT COULD HEL-. I DON'T CARE! I simply don't care Rex. I don't care about you, I don't care about the fans, I don't care about the next generation. I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF! THAT'S WHY I AM THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN COMPANY HISTORY! You know what makes me sick? You and the rest of the Showdown brand......well that's besides one person and that is Damien Murrow. After coming up short against that freak Methuselah in the number one contender's match and that one foot was out the door on Dynasty, I made a close bond with Damien and he was going to bring me into Showdown with open arms and the number one goal he wanted to do was make me National Elite Champion. You want to disagree with me? YOU NOT ONLY WANT TO DISAGREE WITH ME? BUT YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT ME? HOW ABOUT YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG FOR MERCY THAT I AM NOT GOING TO RIP INTO SHREDS THIS SATURDAY NIGHT! THERE WILL BE NO SUNDAY MORNING FOR YOU AS I WILL SEND YOU PACKING! You want to say I am not the greatest New Breed Champion ever? Why don't you answer a question for me Rex? When the hell was the last time you defended that National Elite Championship? Did you defend your title against two other guys at Burning Desire? No! Did you defend your title against the same guy twice within two weeks? NOPE! DID YOU DEFEND YOUR TITLE THREE TIMES, WITHIN SIX WEEKS AND WALK OUT OF ALL THOSE MATCHES VICTORIES?!? HELL NO! You claim you've grown and matured?! Your a 'big champion' over on Showdown and you didn't even make the Resurrection V card! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU'RE THAT BAD?!? Keep trying to make jokes at me and your hole will continue to get deeper my friend. I dare you! I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU, REX! I DARE YOU TO TEST ME ON SHOWDOWN BECAUSE IT WILL NOT END WELL! As far as I am concerned! I am not only showing up to Showdown to crush your hopes and dreams but I am showing up on Saturday Night to MAKE SURE, I walk out of Bridgeport with that soon to be vacant National Elite Championship!
вrσdч spαrks .
Post May 24th 2017, 5:07 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
THURSDAY NIGHT EMPIRE - CHAPTER NINE
EAW Promoz! - Page 23 XGtraLU
WELCOME BACK -- DELHI, INDIA -- HARUNA SAKAZAKI

"Two words. Welcome back. I have to admit, when I found out I was going to be facing you again Haruna, I was a little ticked off. I mean as the greatest Specialist Champion, I would expect better competition. What can I say, I mean, when you think of competition in our women's division, the name Haruna Sakazaki doesn't exactly come to mind. But in your very own words, every cloud has a silver lining, and let me tell you yours. Not only have you been given the gift to face the iconic Brody Sparks, you also get a little gift for your ever so "grand" return. An invite, to the Brody Sparks show, and you have been cast as victim number- well it's so hard to keep track of all the asses I've beaten. Nonetheless, it's time someone properly welcomes you back to the division. I certainly don't mind doing that. I understand Haruna, you just don't want to remember the fate you suffered by the hands of me at King Of Elite. I can't blame you, I mean I would never want to be reminded of a night I was beaten, humiliated and out-smarted by someone you swore you would be able to defeat. Nobody likes to eat the words they've spat out into the faces of others. No one wants those leftovers. No one wants to be proven wrong, but you have to accept the fact that you were. Don't use the excuse of not trying to dwell in your past, we know the truth. Your past is so shameful, it's not even worth mentioning. Haruna darling, who are you kidding? You think that you prove that you're some difficult competition? How? I mean what? Beating no-names? Losing? Being the laughing stock of our division, yet never taking responsibility for your own demise? Asians and taking responsibility seem to not go hand and hand. It mixes as well as oil and water do. I wish you would you get things through that thick skull of yours. I mean, I admire the fact that you make things to be all about you. People try to keep up with you when it's actually the opposite. You WISH you could keep up with the rest of our division. You have a hard time swallowing the pill that the small window of opportunity you had to make yourself a pivotal part of our division, has passed. The only quality about you that I can stomach, is the fact that you keep getting back up. I truly don't care that you're o some self-fulfilling destiny chase. I really don't, you can tell yourself that you've surpassed a certain line, but in my eyes, you're still the same useless trash you've always been. If you seriously think you're going to use me to send a message to the rest of the garbage of Empire, then you clearly haven't learned THAT much since our last encounter. Did I not warn you, that thinking you could use me in an exemplary way was not going to happen? But no, hard-headed Haruna, just believed so much that she could defeat me. Wrong. As usual. Darling, call it trickery. It's strategy for me. I'm just that much smarter, and desperate than all of the women in this division. That little tiny bit of desperation and thinking will always leave me the superior woman. But believe me Haruna. I don't need trickery to beat you. I could do that all on my own, and that's something you'll see on thursday. "
Darkane
Post May 24th 2017, 1:19 pm by Darkane
"Into The Grave" Showdown I

Stark the day you beat Rex is the day that you'll become elite. At this very moment, you're right down here with us, struggling to keep our heads above water. There are a few obstacles you need not overlook before you climb up the mountain to get to Rex at Pain for Pride, of whom would be your biggest challenge to date if you were to get that far. I understand that you see me as your biggest threat? Good. You should, because I am your biggest threat, don't worry, it goes both ways, I see you as my biggest threat. We're the two top dogs in this match, I believe Axl Willow is the dark horse and the Burned Man is well, the Burned Man, he's just there in his own little world. The notion that we are the two top dogs in this match is backed by the trials and tribulations we both have endured thus far in our respective careers. You see yourself as a favorite? Perhaps you are, perhaps you have the biggest projectile flame coming out of your ass because you've been tearing down the proverbial walls of Jericho to get to this spot where you are for the past couple of months. I will admit, I've been having a rocky few weeks. However, losing to Rex is nothing that I am personally ashamed of. You said that losing to the likes of Rex and Lars is the signal of a downward trend, kind of like your career right? Only now are you ascending to the top. How dare you condemn me about something like losses when you half-assed it last week, your whole career has been one cluster of a lost cause. You know, maybe that's why Rex left you high and dry like lambs to their eventual slaughter. He obviously didn't put much faith in you, everybody in the arena could see that, so he protected himself and he protected his title like he should. On the contrary, maybe he saw you as a threat, someone who could realistically challenge him for the title, so he left you to fend for yourself and let the hounds rough you up so that if you got to Pain for Pride you would be in shambles. I'm not sure what goes through the mind of Rex these days and quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass. If you want to preach to me about losses look no further than your loss to Ryan Marx, a man who I ironically defeated. Funny how that works. We can twist this around anyway you want to but the fact of the matter is, this upcoming Showdown is a clean slate for both of us. It's a chance to take that title off of Rex and finally send his empire up in flames. I'd like for you to reiterate more about paying your dues. Is it because you're made of glass and got injured? Is that what happened? Why are you paying your dues years down the line? Why has the National Elite Title successfully eluded you over and over and over again? Maybe it's time to look in the mirror and say to yourself: You know, there's a chance that I just don't have what it takes. There's no shame in paying dues, even six years worth. If your time comes, then it will come, some people are just destined to be stuck in the limbo like you are and always have been. I will walk through the flames of hell to meet Rex for another match, I will risk everything I have and if that means breaking myself in half just for a chance, then so be it. There's no room for bullshit in this match. I know you're going to come with a full head of steam, but you best learn that I'm right ahead of you, coming your way and like two locomotives we will collide and whoever gets up from the pile of rubble will be the man to go on to Pain for Pride and beyond.  

As for you Axl Willow I know that you will be looking to avenge your previous losses and instantly solidify yourself as a legitimate threat for Rex's title. I see something in you that Stark doesn't have. The willingness to stoop as low as you have to go in order to get what you want. We've had similar upbringings, in fact, I understand that you had a worthless drunk for a dad. I know it must have been tough for you to watch him stumble around, yelling at inanimate objects and using your dejected mother's face as a speed bag but that doesn't mean jack shit when we're eye to eye in that ring. We're going to rip at each other's intestines like inimical heathens all for a chance to face Rex and let me tell you from experience, Rex is a man that you do not take lightly. I did and I got my ass handed to me but not without taking a piece of Rex with me. Not underestimating Rex is something you will have to learn if you want to beat Rex. Rex isn't flashy, he isn't going to dazzle you, but he is going to do everything in his power to win and so will I in this match. The National Elite Title still means everything to me, just because I lost to Rex doesn't mean my desire to be the National Elite Champion diminished because it didn't, it only increased my burning desire tenfold, if that was even possible. Getting back to your dad, he sounds like an interesting man, someone who I'd go to the local bar and have a few drinks with. I find it intriguing that he resorted to toothless prostitutes over your mother. I guess even a toothless prostitute from time to time can have their day in the sun. A dead clock is right twice a day. I don't think it was anything personal towards your mother, she just didn't have the tools for the job, because her own tools withered away and gathered up dust. Such is the case with estranged housewives and I've had a few lonely candidates myself come knocking on my shack door looking for lusty pleasures of sexual sin. Did you ever think your mother simply deserved it? For not being up to snuff? I can definitely see the method behind your father's madness. You see, he's a drunken barbarian, I'm a drunken barbarian and at the end of this match, after bodies are laid to waste, you will look up at me and you will see the same exact rage in my eyes as you did with your father's to the point where you can simply call me daddy.

Speaking of barbarians, The Burned Man, didn't I teach you enough of a lesson a month or so ago when we fought? You're always cloaking yourself behind the veil of Theron Nikolas. You're afraid to come out of the shadows, is it because you got torched so long ago? You don't seem to care too much about EAW either. I can see it in your body language, the absence of flesh on your face and the absence of passion in your eyes. Why are you even in this match? What redeeming quality do you have? Other than looking like a gnarly mix between Charles Manson and Freddy Krueger. I don't think you're worthy enough to be in this match because you're not on the same playing field as Stark, Axl Willow and I. You're nothing but the excess weight that needs to be cast aside. I dare say, you're even more worthless than I am and that's one hell of an accomplishment. Congratulations. You know you're a scum sucking piece of trash when someone like Darkane admits it. It's wrestlers like you that I detest, ones that half-ass it. At least put somebody in this match who is hungry and will put forth the effort required to be in the match. Don't stick somebody like The Burned Man who has done near squat for the past couple of months. He's simply not hauling enough ass and will provide little to no spark in this match. Go away. You're not wanted and you're sure as hell not needed.

That leads me to Rex. Rex, I know that you have a huge champion versus champion match coming up against Lucas Johnson, but just remember that I'm gunning for you, like a thoroughbred. I want you to beat Lucas Johnson and prove even further that you are indeed the man to beat and that you are one of the measuring sticks in EAW and when you beat Lucas, think of me. Think of all the fun we had and the chance that we could do it all over again. Although I expect a better outcome for myself, it's not guaranteed because nothing is a guarantee in this business, but I must do the best I can. You'll never count on me for lack of effort. It's just as hard to maintain your position as it is to get to your position on the top of the mountain. I know you know that is indisputably true. That's why you pulled out all the stops when we fought. I am salivating at the mere chance for round two against you, but as I said I have to plow through three other men to get to you. I won't make the same mistake twice, I will not take you lightly, I will not take this match lightly and I feel that I am the most focused that I have ever been, despite that flukey loss to Lars Grier. Learning from my own mistakes and capitalizing on other's mistakes is how I'm going to evolve. I'll always be a brawler at heart, a fighter through and through, but I want to become an established ring general and that's something I have to bust my ass for and I will do whatever I have to do in order to obtain that status. Even if it means descending deeper into the grave.
Bhris Elite
Post May 24th 2017, 3:35 am by Bhris Elite
The EAW Universe can learn from you, well only when it comes to one thing and that’s looking up to me.  Everyone should have an open mind you and want to be like me whether it was 9 months ago or now.  That should be the goal of everyone to be as talented as I am have you Pizza Boy reached that goal? A lot will say you surpassed it the rest say yes and I say… No, no you didn’t you are talented no taking that away from you but I Chris Elite am talented in every sense of the word.  Like I said this will be a great match something that should have been saved for a super-show we are going to tear the house down.  You are going to do everything in your being to earn the victory and I’m going to put little to no effort TAKING the victory.   I knew someone would take the New Chris Elite and switch it to it’s just a bitching and moaning Chris Elite I didn’t think it’d be you though.  I thought you would see the point in this, I’m not complaining about anything those losses were on me those failures were on me.  Because instead of trying to take the victory I tried to earn it.   See nothing else has really changed its still God Given Greatness I’m still Sicker than Your Average.  Still the same famous finishing moves the only thing new is the fact that I went from earning to taking.  I went to make sure I won the match in clean cool ways so the ending doesn’t ruin the match to winning by any means.  That’s what I told you before Pizza Boy this will be entertaining but the IWC will be buzzing after the ending because it won’t end in the way they’d like and the result won’t be the one they wanted. 

Now you don’t want people to know you know me? Pathetic Pizza Boy at a time like this you should hope everyone knows that you know me.  At a point like this you should try to catch a picture with me so you can frame it and show it your kids if you end up having any.   I’m going to start a across the globe trend in the wrestling business.   Soon enough everyone will realize how boring earning is and just how entertaining and more successful taking is.   I’m no crybaby if I was I’d be pulling the same shit that Cody Marshall is pulling and that’s bullying Damien Murrow well at least trying.  You see the difference between the two of us expect for the most obvious one.   Is the fact I’m going to bully you guys instead and instead of trying it’ll actually happen.   I’m going to bully you all for you lunch money but in wrestling terms I’m going to bully you for their opportunities and their championships and anything else that comes with the opponent standing before me.  I still showed up after all the failure I’ve dealt with since my return.  I haven’t taken a break to get my head straight I fought through it and I tried to stay on the same lane I’ve always remained in.  Lately though people have been telling me it’s time to change it’s time to evolve and that’s exactly what I’ve done I’ve evolved.  I’ve went from an earner to a taker and that’s probably the best decision ever for me and the worst decision ever for the people who influenced me to do so in the first place.  There isn’t amount of bitterness inside of me so please stop making stuff up as you go along.  Stop looking for reasons not to admire me, don’t let your fans get to you use your own mind Pizza Boy.  Continue to admire me because soon they’ll all be doing it. 

By the way before we get into more depth about that.  Want to know another reason I’m glad I made this evolution and a reason why I made it?  You Pizza Boy because everything you’ve earned in your career here in EAW has been taken away from you.  From the National Elite Championship all the way to the Answers World Championship.  Everything you’ve fought so hard for was taking right from underneath you so maybe instead of calling I out for things I’m obviously not maybe you should ride the same wave.  Instead of earning take it and if not if you continue to go down the same earning path you are on now.  At least try just a little harder to make sure it isn’t taken from you.  I know I said I’d start an around the globe trend with this new taking by any means movement but you will also play a huge part in it as well.  Because again something you earn will be taken from you and that’s the shot at being in the Pain for Pride main event and if for some reason I’m not allowed to take it.  Then Lannister is going to take something you’ve earned and that’s your career.  Once the fans and everyone else in this company who might for whatever reason look up to you will realize how overrated earning is and how underrated taking is.   You know a friend of yours also plays a part in that as well because he did everything he could to earn that Cash in the Vault briefcase last year and couldn’t do anything when it was taken from him which lead to the AWC being taken from you.    I want the spotlight, I want the headache I want it all by any means I’ll take it all damn it.   If you are so tired of being wrestling rehab guy and the wizard to every Dorothy then stop.  Nothing you try to tell me this week will matter I’m going to remain a taker.  You can try to tell me you don’t admire me anymore all you want however you will join the EAW Universe when they all begin to take after everything you’ve earned has been taken from you.   I’m not going back to the previous bus stops I’ve stopped at somewhere new finally and I like the road it’s taking me on.  You think the new Chris Elite isn’t cutting it now until you step in the ring and realize I’m doing so much more than that.  Also whether it is the new or it is the world the result remains the same.  Allow me to give you a heads up on what will be headlining the wrestling world after Saturday.   “Chris Elite defeats Grand Rampage X winner and challenger for Answers World Championship”.  I warned you that soon enough everyone will admire me and it might just be sooner than the both of us thought it would.

By Any Means.
Rex32
Post May 24th 2017, 12:54 am by Rex32
Showdown vs Dynasty Promo # 1
The Backstage Pirates Can't Change Me"

Grown...and matured.

If you would have told me that eighteen months into my professional wrestling career that I'd be standing here at this moment and time as anything in the least, let alone a young kid from the suburbs of a small town in New Jersey to a grown and matured elitist here in the Land of the Elite, I'd tell you that you were lying to me. You see, because I've said if before on different occasions, that when I arrived here in Elite Answers Wrestling, I came in just like anybody else, really. Anybody who believed right from the start that the red carpet was laid out for them, and the bright lights that shined down from above were meant for them and really only them.

I've grown...and matured. 

I had a few very small conquests in the beginning, but even those small ones would be followed up by heartbreaking and humbling moments. But it was always there, that feeling. The feeling that I was always destined for more. Alot of that had to do with growing...maturing. As that process took place, the success started to come. Where things seemed like they were going a million miles per hour in the ring before, eventually everything started to slow down, become more seamless. It gave me the confidence, and the reassurance that all the patience and persistence was well worth it. Everything you get rewarded with in life should come from hard work, from earning it. I'll stand firm to that, because that falls under the principles by which I identify myself with.

I've grown…...and matured. 

I know you guys, fans and peers alike, didn't receive me well almost from the start, and I look back now, and...it was completely understandable in that respect. I hadn't earned that type of adulation that you all now down pour me with. Then I joined up with a Hall of Famer, committed a few rather distasteful acts, none that I was truly proud of given that it wasn't my nature. It wasn't my nature, but I considered myself a selfish blowhard at that time. I craved the spotlight, and at that time once I had it I did anything and everything I could to ensure I could keep it. If that meant putting people's careers in jeopardy just so I could have that spotlight...if it meant coming out to this ring and winning by any means necessary, by hook or by crook at that time, going against the grain, doing things that were truly out of character for me, I was going to do it. I made my own bed back then, but things have changed. That's not the path I choose to take anymore. 

I've grown...and matured 

People want to say and think now that I've just suddenly gone to some dark place since my match with Darkane just to throw all the hard work I've put in to get to this point away. The Backstage Pirates that are trying to project me as this overly confident blowhard that I was in the past for walking away last week, they will find out that they can't control that. I won't be the marionette so they can pull all the strings. The truth is nothing’s permanent. We all make choices, our choices are what ultimately make us who we are, what we become. I've said that so many times. There comes a time where you got to own up to things, show that you can grow and mature past all that and evolve into something better, something more. I've been able to do that. The things I said before the falls count anywhere match about who I was, what I'm passionate about? That all still rings true through and through. If the Backstage Pirates want to take this title off of me because I refuse to change my attitude and image, if I don't fit the bill anymore to them? Then fine, I'm okay with that. You can take the title, but you won't take my dignity, or my free will to have fun in enjoying the spirit of competition just like I always have. I'm committed to bettering myself above anything else in the sport I love, and in life. I may not have always realized that, but I do now.

I've grown...and matured.

You know, some would call my match with Darkane the most hellacious match of my career, some would call it the biggest match of my career, where I was at my inspired and motivated best leaving it all out there win or lose, and that's been the story of my success, that's who Rex McAllister is. He's a hardworking, loyal, strong willed, full of heart, inwardly motivated individual, that should be able to pull his team out of the worst possible dilemma through sheer grit and will...should be...but this past week...this past week I wasn't able to do that. I wasn't able to do that, because I got selfish. I did the one thing I've never done in my whole life! I gave up! I let myself go...I let myself get impatient, irritated even. All of last week my efforts, from everything I said to everything I did? It just wasn't enough. I didn't do enough to inspire my team, and what I saw out there my from my side was largely uninspiring. I watched as the guys on the other side were putting more effort in, wrestling more inspired. I mean, hell, you got a guy that was on the other side that showed he had apparently a bigger backbone than all our side combined in Theron Nikolas, and honestly that blew my mind, it really did. You had a guy on the other side wrestling with more heart and more of a chip on his shoulder than from any rookie that's come in over the last few months, and last week he showed he had more than me even. Even as uninspiring as I felt my team was, it was me that gave the most uninspiring performance of all. The most uninspiring of my whole career. I let my team down, I let you all down, I let myself down. I walked away from a fight. I realize how much of an ignorant, immature, coward it made me look like. It was the perfect misrepresentation of who I wish to be. Who I am, and what I fight for. I made a mistake, and I deeply regret it. I'm not justifying my actions, because quite frankly they were unjust. What I am doing is defending my integrity, my principles, and my values. So I apologize to my team last week, they deserved better from me than they received. I'll never let that happen again, cause I don't like having this feeling of guilt inside, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it up to you all, and I'll do it in the ring just like I always have. As Pain For Pride gets closer and closer, I've now decided to put my thoughts on it a close second behind improving myself, and truly displaying what it means to be a real champion in this company. My next match? I'm going to make it the most inspired performance of my wrestling career, and its unfortunate that someone like Lucas Johnson will become the recipient of what I will make it the most inspired performance of my career.

Now, Lucas? I know you have already spoken so far, and I know this match is such a let down for you, but believe me, Lucas, when I tell you that I will change your perception on that by the end of our match. You see, Lucas, you said quite a bit, and to be honest I don't know why you did. I don't know why you bragged so much about your win at Burning Desire. I don't know why you exalted yourself to the point of overkill about being the best wrestler, and the best champion, and I don't know why you felt the need to waste your time belittling me adding nothing of substance that would suggest that I should take everything to heart. Now can the world be this cold, callous, and ugly place? Yes, yes it sure can be. It's not all beautiful, Lucas, the world. Despite that being a line that we try to feed to the younger generations, it's through every step the world takes towards the future, it's that very future that's taking step by step downwards into the blackened abyss. In wars, everything goes wrong, as you mentioned. People think that if they fight to the death, they can resolve their differences. However, if the world were more vocal, things wouldn't be so messed up, and they'd be easier to resolve. 

It's true, you have made great strides this season, Lucas, and there is nobody that can take all that hard work and push it under a rug to make it go away. Not when you earned it, and you truly have. Like I said, you've made strides, but you still have a long ways to go before you start proclaiming a mantra that's not even close enough within reach for you to grab. You see, I'm not going to pigeonhole your accomplishments, just want to remind you that I'm living proof that what goes up, must come down. Oh, trust me, I have momentum just like you, and I'm very aware that at some point I'm going to meet a resistance of force strong enough to turn me back. It's inevitable, Lucas. That New Breed Championship you hold? Though it's a title worth cherishing just like any other? It's not considered, nor does it mean you've reached the pinnacle of this company. Even with all that pride you could go on to defend that title for the rest of your days, and it still won't mean much until you show the desire to go after more. You're not the greatest champion in EAW history, you're just what you are. You're one of the upcoming stars in this business destined for bigger and better things just like me if you stay motivated. Lucas, I want you to give me your absolute best, because in case you didn't catch on earlier, I am in need of a redeemer after fucking up everything I had been working for up to this point. I need you to show me why you wrestle, your passion out there, because that's what I will be doing. I'll leave it all out there. I gave up last week, after a truly uninspiring performance from an inspired CHUMPion, and that won't happen again. It won't happen because I said it won't. It won't because I've grown...and matured.
Moongoose McQueen
Post May 24th 2017, 12:01 am by Moongoose McQueen
DEDEDE, I don’t care about where your home. I don’t care about how motivated you think you are. I don’t care how your even perceive yourself. And I sure as hell don’t care what you want to stick your dick in for what price and whether it’s socially acceptable or not.  Point is, I don’t need to know anything more than are you going to be there and are we going to fight or what? Because you see, the only decision that ever really matters in life is whether you do something or simply walk away. And you know what? I hear fighting words, and rather than be afraid and back off, I getting ready to charge forward and attack. I suppose I can say, thank you for humoring me. And thank you for those small instances of compliments behind that bravado of yours. You did not disappoint there, and I can safely say, you will not disappoint me come Friday Night.

That’s what I like about you. There is something about you that is coy but blunt. You are a mystery, yet you hide nothing. After all, I always believe every single person has something to hide, and I’m always eager to exploit it and use against them. I can already tell, that tactic won’t work on you. To figure you, a true enigma, out would be a waste of time and effort. So there really is all but one plan. Sure, it’s a little old fashion. Sure it’s a little barbaric. Sure, it might be what we would consider beneath both you and I, but it’s really going to be all that we can do. And you heard me right. “We” We’re just going to have to hit each other really hard and absolutely refuse to give up. I know it sounds stupid, but from what I’ve seen, this is more or less what you already do. Ok. I’m down for that, after all, in a race, we are all doing the same thing, but the one that does it better wins. And that’s just how I like it. But then you must be wondering, Can this Moongoose guy do it? Can he hit God hard enough? Can he take everything that God can throw at him? And you know what I say?

Bitch, this is my life. I am a testament of when life gives you lemon, you take that lemon, turn it side ways, and sticking it straight up god’s candy ass and demanding for something better. No matter what life gives me and puts me through, in the end, I walk out like a champ and own it and it only looks better for me. And each time I succeed when people want me to fail, well, call that a huge slap to the face of god, and I hope you are ready, DEDEDE for both of that being literally and metaphorically true when I beat you for the EAW Interwire Championship. You heard that right. Life put Jacob Senn as an obstacle to get in my way, I beat him, and sure, you may or may not had a hand in that. People could say if it wasn’t for that distraction, this match would not had happened. But absolutely no one could tell me that I couldn’t had turned it around at that moment. I still had some fight in me, and as long as I’m breathing and kicking, I will always keep fighting. I am not like anyone you have ever faced, DEDEDE. No, no. I am far worse. I am far more selfish and conceited. Ain’t nothing like me, except me. And THAT, DEDEDE is really all you need to know about me.

You think I’m doing this fight because of the EAW Interwire championship? Well, DEDEDE, you cannot be so much further from the truth. I’m not there to fight you for your gold and build up your ego. I can give you a couple of reasons of exactly why I want to fight you. 1. Your little distraction last week cheapened my victory over Senn. 2. You ended Drake Jaeger, despite the fact I made it clear I wanted to be the one to do so. 3. I’m getting pretty sick of seeing your face on every show and poster for the last decade or so. And 4, and this is a doozy, it’s not me. It is not me saying I beat Jacob Senn alone to earn this title shot, It is not me to end Drake Jaeger, and worse of all, it is not me as the very face and essence of EAW. And man, you know what they say obsession. It does things to a man, and when people ask Moongoose, why do you never give up? Why don’t you walk away? WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!! And what can I say, I’m obsessed. I love the attention, I love praise. I love the hate, I love being the center of attention, and for a man such as yourself to have the audacity to call himself “God,” you must understand where I’m coming from in all this. After all, calling once self “god” is one sure fire way to turn heads, and you want to know another way? Being the underdog and overcoming the odds. Being the David and beating Goliath. Or simply being the man the kill and replaces God. No, no, no. I’m not after that hunk of metal around your waist. I’m after your title. Because championship belts comes and goes, but how many can honestly say they had the opportunity to become a god. True Immortality that comes from doing something astronomical, unbelievable, absolutely  INCONCEIVABLE!!  To spit in the very face of logical and break the natural laws of physics that says “NO, THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE” and respond with, “It’s is, if you’re Moongoose McQueen.” And when the big question, and you know that question that everyone is always asking. “Why?” And I tell them to step up a little closer, so I can say it straight to their face with the most damn obnoxious smile mankind has ever seen, and whisper. “Because I can.”

NO, NO, NO! THIS IS NOT JUST A MATCH FOR THE EAW INTERWIRE CHAMPIONSHIP. THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE. THIS IS SOMETHING NEW!! THIS IS SOMETHING THAT ONLY I, MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN CAN BRING TO THE TABLE! JUST AS HERCULES WENT THROUGH THE TWELVE LABOURS TO ACHIEVE THE STATUS OF A GOD, THIS IS MY TRIAL. THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN BECOMING YOUR EQUAL. THIS, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IS MY ASCENT TO BECOME A GOD IN EAW! AND I AM READY TO SLAY ANY MONSTER AND TAKE EVERYTHING I NEED. People fight to be King and Queens. Please, that is beneath me. And DEDEDE, the only thing you need to prepare for is to make room, because some day, you’re going to look at the tv, and you are going to see god in EAW, only to realize that it isn’t your old decrepit ass surrounded by your nasty underaged backpage hoes. It’s going to be me, and on Friday Night Dynasty, the only thing you are going to realize is that the future of EAW is in good hands. May you never have to question whether or not you have to “be here” or not, because either way, in the end, I’ll be the one making that decision for you whether you like it or not.
Stark
Post May 23rd 2017, 11:41 pm by Stark
Am I a fool for believing that one day, all will be right in this world? That all the darkness and misery and corruption that hangs over this planet like a black umbrella can be driven away through the human solidarity of kindness, respect, and good virtue? Am I just lulling myself into a false sense of morality to try to deny the fact that at the end of the day, I’m just the same as every other dark, evil bastard in this world; or even worse, because I veil myself under this veneer of light when really, that same darkness lies inside me too, just dormant. This sense of morality; this code that I live my one existence by… is it to my detriment? Has choosing this path to take led me to the guise of moral superiority but at the cost of the deadliness and brutality I once brought to this ring? I ask myself these questions every day; every day, I question what it means to be me and what it means to live by honor. I question whether or not what I am doing is morally correct. I question whether it is the right choice to abandon the treachery in wrestling that legends have built their empires upon. I question if meager living in the light is worth the tradeoff from the glory and riches that the darkness brings. It’s been so long since I’ve held a championship that I have forgotten the feeling of being at the top, so long since I’ve destroyed parts of my soul to do inhumane things all for the possession of leather and gold bonded together. The prospect of being champion seems so foreign to me, yet with the success I have had since my return, with my constant displays of dominance and perseverance, it seems that I’ve been awarded a number-one contender’s match for my troubles. There’s some tight competition for sure, what with my old enemy Darkane and this new up-and-comer Axl Willow who has been making quite the name for himself. Really though, you guys need to accept this; I am ELITE, in every sense of the word, in qualities that you guys will never understand.

All of those doubts, all of those questions I have of whether my ideals in life, the ones that I live by - the notion that they work is validated when I go out there and do my best every week. I’ve been here two months, barely three, but I’ve already cemented my name as one of the top talents here on Showdown. Whether or not people have personal problems with me is an irrelevant fact to the matter at hand; it is FINALLY my time to take the spot that has always evaded me. Do you know how many years I’ve been a part of this company? Yes, I understand that nearly an entire year and a half of that was spent on the shelf for various - albeit valid - reasons, but my point is that in the three years I have been an affiliate of this company, I have seen quite a lot of shit go down. I’ve seen countless men debut in 2015 and 2016, and looking at their successes now is that always-bitter reminder that my lost time has put my career trajectory back by years. The Pizza Boy debuted after me… With the path I was on early that year, who knows where I could have been relative to the Pizza Boy today? I was a superstar in the making, I was deemed one of the brightest that this company has ever seen; I was supposed to be the future. Well I done went and pissed that all away didn’t I? All that I did is basically meaningless at this point and that’s the most frustrating part, ALWAYS, about this predicament that I’m in. I paid my dues, I paid my fucking dues for nearly six years before I even made it to the EAW, then I got here and I paid my dues again. Seems like that’s why my career is in, a perpetual bullshit loop of paying my dues, getting a golden opportunity, and life yanking it away from me at the last second.

It’s funny; one of the most fundamental principles of programming and developing artificial intelligence is to ensure that they stay within their designated functions; the ones that their masters define for them. It’s really one of the biggest reasons why most innovations on artificial intelligence are being withheld. It isn’t hard to implement and create the technology, but controlling and nearly fucking domesticating a programmed code with sentience that humans create is a near impossible task, well for now at least. Excuse the tangent, but my point is, these loops of “divine-intervened” functions are meant exclusively for the domesticated; it extends past AI even to the animals we raise as humans. But, you must understand this; I belong to nobody. If there’s one thing I value more than my ideals, it is my independence. Whatever my circumstances are, I work past them and strive for the best; I strive for greater ideals, and these same ideals are the ones that define me as a person. We’re just all trying to figure out who we are, trying to make the names we have mean something. Well, I know what the name Stark evokes in people, and at the end of the day, I couldn’t be prouder for what I’ve done for myself. Effort and consistency guarantees favorable results; that’s one of the most definite constants of life. In the microcosm that is professional wrestling, that statement is THE most important law. I was bitter, disappointed, and frustrated that I had to start at the very bottom and work my way back up, but fuck it, I think - no, I know that I have once again earned this spot. Since my return, each and every week that I’ve been out in this ring, I’ve captured people’s attention. With big wins over the likes of Chris Elite and Darkane, with competitive performances against The Pizza Boy and in that fatal four way match at Resurrection: V, I think that I established that I am not only back, but I am better than I’ve ever been. I’ve always been overlooked in my career, and I always did my best defy those odds and perceptions, but finally for the first time, I’m actually being HYPED up and it just blows my mind that I’ve finally hit that point in my career.

I’m still pretty confused about what went down last week on Showdown. We had that four on four match in the bag but Rex dipped for no good reason at all. I’m not even that mad about it, I know he was making a statement, but I don’t necessarily agree with it. What is it? He thinks he’s just too good for the division now? That he’s above the National Elite Championship and competing with credible contenders for it like myself, Nobi, and Theron Nikolas? Rex, this is a universal constant in wrestling; if you’re good enough for something, you’ll eventually get it. Your misguided attempt to force yourself into a new position isn’t going to pay off the way you think it will. In one move, you just abandoned everything you stand for, and THAT destroys the essence of a man; THAT destroys the light inside and lets the darkness consume your soul. Is that the path you wish to take Rex? You want change Rex? You want to move up; you think that title is an anchor and it’s division isn’t worthy of facing you? I’ll say this; I’m going to do everything in my damn power to win this match, and I’ll give you the most worthy match you’ll ever have in your career.

Before that, I find myself in, huh, another fatal four way qualifying match. Go figure. The National Elite Championship is the one title that has eluded me the most in my entire career. Three years running now, I’ve had a chance to compete for this championship. Last year, I lost to the Pizza Boy, and I did face the champion earlier this year, although I failed to beat him. Rex McAllister, despite his actions, is one of the best men to ever hold that championship. He truly is worth every bit of his word, because he backs everything he says up in the ring. But, as time dictates, every empire must fall - and every championship reign must come to an end. After all, I did end the most historic New Breed Championship reign when I won the championship two years ago; who’s to say I won’t do the same with the National Elite Championship? You know, after coming so close to winning at Resurrection: V but failing in the end, I didn’t think I’d make it anywhere other than the 24/7 Battle Royal at Pain for Pride. To be given an opportunity like this is a great honor, and I’m going to do my best to achieve it. I unfortunately missed last year’s Pain for Pride, but even I get there with a broken fucking leg, I WILL compete this year. I’m not going to let anybody stand in my way to Pain for Pride, especially not men like Darkane, Axl Willow, or The Burned Man. I don’t enjoy being vain or arrogant, but let’s just establish some facts. I can authoritatively say that I am the most dominant performer in this match. I’m not the underdog anymore; that’s something I realized at Resurrection: V when I saw myself eliminate Lars Grier and put Ryan Marx down for three, only for him to break out because of the fucking rope. Point is, humility is an important aspect of being balanced, but when you deserve it, a little bit of self-confidence won’t hurt. Objectively too, really, I’ve already beat Darkane; I’m pretty sure The Burned Man has a disability; and Axl Willow, I understand that you’re racking up some nice wins and putting on some decent matches, but you’re still a rookie, and at the point that you are in your career now, I was already New Breed Champion. It’s such an interesting dynamic now to evaluate the playing field of a match and realizing you’re the guy to win it.

I won’t be stupid. Darkane of all people is the biggest threat, and if I ignore him outright, then I’m going to get laid flat for three. Darkane, we went to hell and back in our promos, incessantly targeting each other’s philosophies and identity, that one week we faced off - the one week that I beat you. Let’s focus on the in-ring aspect this time, because this isn’t just a singles match that was a war of values; this match is about the one thing we’re all ready to die for - championship gold. For one week, I put all of the dumb shit behind me, there’s no talks about weed this week, nothing like that; I’m focused and determined, fiending like a madman, all over the prospect of reaching Pain for Pride as number one contender. There’s no moral righteousness, no pious superiority this time, just that human lust for glory. I can’t lie, I succumb to it too, the only difference is that I don’t abandon my morals for lust; I let the lust guide me in a positive way to maintain my balance and my hold of the light. If I’m being honest Darkane, not only do you have a loss to me, but you just lost to Rex three weeks ago in a match that you, for all intents and purposes, should have dominated, and last week you just took another L to Lars Grier and threw away a Cash in the Vault opportunity, so the fact that you’re getting this opportunity seems to be a last resort for you. I can’t argue whether or not you deserve it, but I will say this; the direction you’re heading in is down, you went from being number one contender to CONTENDING to be number one contender. Meanwhile, I’ve been doing my thing and making a solid name for myself, and NOW I’m going for the title. The tide of momentum is in my favor, but you are still more than capable of parting that wave. Your performance against Rex McAllister three weeks ago was ridiculously great. I’ve never seen such brutality but you did your damn best, kicking out of the Rex Effect. This is your LAST opportunity to make it to a prominent spot on the Pain for Pride card. Darkane, this is do or die mode for you, and I know where that mentality takes men; bring your worst though, I’m more than ready.

Axl Willow is a another case. Most new breed talent have that awkward period when they debut where they just seem to stagnate, putting on solid performances but just struggling to win in the end. I had that period too Axl, it lasted two weeks for me, and then guess what? I was the god damn number one contender for the New Breed Championship. You’ve been here what now, two or three months? It’s time to catch up kid, because if you’re not ready to compete at the level that Darkane and I can, then you have no business being in the ring with us. I don’t want to be mean, but I know the kind of attitude you have, you and your little Unfit Dynasty. I respect your choice of individuality and rebellion, but I know the consequences of those destructive mentalities and I’m not going to let yours get in MY way, nor will I let Darkane’s. This is FINALLY my time, and I don’t care what it takes; the stars have finally aligned for once in my career, and EVERYTHING I have worked for in my eight years as a professional wrestler will finally be validated!
Mr. DEDEDE
Post May 23rd 2017, 10:44 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
My motivation pulls from so many different places.

And there are many places in which I lack motivation. So many feelings spiral inside me all of the time, it's hard to keep track of it all. Because sometimes I look at public perception and not give a damn about public perception. So many times in my past I've denounced any thought I had of serving the critics. Until something inside me tugs me in a different direction and inclines me to serve it to my critics. Some days I don't care at all about money, and on those days all I yearn for is respect. But to desire a certain level of respect requires respect towards those who's opinions suddenly now hold weight as a collective - even though before I could give a fuck about the collective. And so much of my legacy has come from me saying fuck the collective. But the collective is why people fight for respect isn't it? That's why there is a "Pain for Pride" right? That's why we're here, is it not? Otherwise what are we fighting for?

I guess it's easier when you only do it for the money. When money is the motivation you become a one track mind. Now what happens when you have money in abundance, but suddenly what you don't have is the respect of your peers? What happens when you can count dollars till' the day you're wearing Depends, but haven't been able to garner true acclaim? How long until it eats at you and permeates through your blood stream like a disease, causing your blood to boil and pervades throughout your body until you feel rotten to your core? How long does this parasitic pestilence eat at you from within? How long until you admit respect is what you fight for?

Because, why else would human beings have pride? And why would we go through so much pain to fulfill it? Lord knows I don't have to be doing this.  I don't have to be in the ring with Moongoose McQueen, thousands of miles away from my Calabasas villa, all while defending a championship that people tell me is supposedly "beneath me." If I walked away from it all right now and tell Monroe, EAW and Moongoose all to fuck themselves, and spent the rest of my days in my spacious pool, what would be the pros and cons? How would it benefit me, and how would it hurt me in the long run? Questions like that are how I make decisions now. These are seriously questions that I ask myself every single day. Each day I weigh the options, I pick and choose my battles, to the point every waking moment feels like the very moment you wake. From the moment you first open your eyes on a given day, you're immediately faced with an option to continue. Do you get out of bed, or not? I'm faced with the very same options, except instead of silencing my 5th alarm, I'm silencing my latest critic. And I suppose the only real difference between me now and a younger me is that I take a little bit more time to get into the flow state now. I'll admit, when it comes to tapping into my motivated state of zen there's a lag that once wasn't there. The engine doesn't start running as quickly. The chainsaw doesn't go off in one pull. It takes three or four tugs to get me going, but the blades spin just as fast and I'll still cut just as deep through any motherfucker who wants to stand across the ring and challenge me. 

I take it my opponent on Dynasty knows that much about me. My first challenger for the Interwire Championship, Moongoose McQueen, should know enough about me just off of hearsay. After all, my reputation precedes me. My reputation is the moon reflecting from the rays of light that emit from my Being. I am the Most High, so it's only natural that you look at me the way you look at the sky. You are a decision for me, McQueen; you're a decision that effects many many lives. I somehow have found you worth it to travel across the pond and compete with you. If you weren't worth it, I certainly wouldn't have gone. If it meant nothing to me, I wouldn't be on the card this week. I have absolutely autonomy, and I'm still going to bother to show up. That changes the lives of the thousands who bought tickets to see me. I'm a once in a century experience. Seeing me live, in person, is hearing Beethoven's symphony, and witnessing Beethoven perform it in person. You're lucky enough to compete with me, although I say that will full ironic disclosure, because not everyone enjoys this as much as me. I truly believe to make it as far as being an EAW Elitist you have to love the sport and you have to have loved it for a long time. But not everyone can handle insurmountable odds and take being faced with these odds in stride. Not everyone appreciates a learning experience like being in the ring with God. But I respect you enough as a potential opponent to show up. 

See there's a lot of kids back there who are just happy to be here. I ain't one of em'. I'm here because this is where I exist. I'll continue to be here until I find something else that I want to be the best at. And then I'll do that. Until that day comes, I don't step up to shit. You step up to the plate to face me. I am never the challenger, even when I am not the champion, let alone when I am. Prize fights are a different ball game, McQueen, because there's something physically representing dominance now. For me to walk into a building with a piece of gold that another man seeks to leave the building with is the same as another man wanting to take my life. I will fight you with every fiber of my being to fucking keep it. I don't give a motherfuck what kind of injury I have. I don't give a shit if my arm is fucking broken, I will use my broken arm and beat you halfway to death with it if it's the last arm I fucking have because I am obsessed. I am obsessed with being the winner. I am obsessed with being the last to laugh. You have never been in the ring with a motherfucker like me, and I hope it scares you. You would not be human if it didn't scare you. But you wouldn't be an EAW Elitist if it also didn't excite you. You would be a sitting duck if it didn't excite you. If being in a match with me doesn't faze you, it would mean you have no idea the magnitude of what you are going up against. And then it's not even worth my trip. Then I stay home with my Backpage escorts -clears throat- I mean online dating partners. Who I haven't paid for. And are totally over the age of 18.

Luckily, I can smell the fear coming through your pores from all the way in my Hidden Hills/Calabasas border estate. I can sit at the bottom floor of my wine cellar and smell the fear all the way from here. It's goddamn palpable. I can feel the motherfucker. And you should be afraid, because the entire world is about to see what you're made of. Your enemies will be watching and they will see what makes you tick. Your bosses will watching and they will see what makes them sign your paychecks. Everyone who's ever supported you in life will watch you fight, hopefully with your life, and see that what you have is not good enough. It may have been enough to defeat a distracted Jacob Senn, but it's not going to be close enough to even bring me out of my element. 

You are days away from your own personal judgment day. I don't mean an apocalypse, I mean the actual day of judgment. The day where every knee bows, and every tongue confesses. All who dwell in Heaven, on the Earth, and below the Earth, who oppose Mr. DEDEDE in the ring are subject to the same fate. And you are subject to that fate come this Friday night. The fun part, McQueen, is that this only goes as far as you take it. We can stop after three rounds, or we can take the fight to twelve and really see what you're made of. Because truth be told, I know very little about you. I know a good deal about your work, I've even seen you in action in person long before you ever stepped in an EAW ring. But compared to how much you know about me, I only know a fraction about you. This Friday, the roles reverse. Within the first few minutes of the match, if you even last that long, you'll be forced to unlearn everything you thought you knew about me, and I'll already know you better than you know yourself. That's how it always goes kid, and this time's no different. You think you know your strengths and weaknesses now, but it's time to find out what you're really made of.
Jessica Quinn
Post May 23rd 2017, 3:40 pm by Jessica Quinn
Moving On
May 23rd, 2017

Jessica is seen comtemplating, sitting in a chair. She's finally made up her mind and stands up.

"Alright. Where to begin. Last week, my Empire debut. Things were going all well and good, and Kimi Hendrix was... what do you want?

The referee from Jessica's match walks over to her, looking apologetic.

"Jessica....I know you feel like an officiating mistake may have been made, but it wasn't inten..."

Jessica is quick to cut him off.

"Get the hell out of my face unless you want to lose your nose. Trust me, the last thing you wanna do right now is try to grovel in front of me. What's done is done.

The referee hurries off before Jessica loses her cool.

"Now, where was I? Oh yeah. Kimi Hendrix. There's two sides to every story. And personally, I feel like the referee made a mistake and that my shoulder was up. Could I be wrong? Maybe, but I'm pissed off. Pissed as I may be, I can admit that you did a pretty badass job, Kimi. Props to you for bringing me a fight in my debut, and I respect the hell out of you for standing up to me like you did.

Jessica pauses now, shifting on her feet as she changes her attention to the next topic.

"Now, for the next part. Moving on. Moving forward to the next fight. The super bubbly and sickeningly sweet Savannah Sunshine. Even though you were unsuccessful in your debut, same as me, you got pushed around quite a bit, and I'm not sure if you're cut out for this line of work. Trust me, I'm not trying to be mean. But where I come from you don't give out hugs, you give out ass kickings. You're sweet, you're cuddly, you're cute, but I'm a badass. And trust me, as much as I'd like to be friends with you, I'll have the same take no prisoners approach with you that I had with Kimi. I'll hold nothing back and make sure that you're either tapping to my Cross Armbreaker or laying flat on your back after a dose of Quinnsanity. Either way, you're the one person in between me and my first EAW victory."

Jessica chuckles a bit now and smirks as she puts both hands on her hips.

"I was never really a fan of beating up little girls, but I'll take plenty of pleasure in the fight that's ahead of us. I hope I'm wrong about you. Really, I do. I hope you'll show me a fight but if not, hey, I won't complain. Just another paycheck in my bank. So eat your ice cream, Savannah. Eat your Skittles, suck on your Blow Pops and get on a sugar high, whatever it takes to hype yourself up. The Diamond of Anaheim is coming for you, and she won't listen to your sob story when you lose again, Savannah."

Jessica shows a look of determination before walking off and the video comes to an end.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post May 23rd 2017, 3:32 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
I.
One submission.

It took one submission move to secure my spot in the Grandest Stage of Them All. Don’t get me wrong—Sophia Rose tried her hardest to fight off The Ava Lock. She scratched and clawed for the closest bottom rope. She nearly ripped her fingernails trying to give herself a fighting chance. Just like everyone who comes across The Ava Lock, they know that it’s their end. There is no way to get out of the submission hold. There is no way to counter it. My dear sister Cameron has spent a long time trying to perfect the submission hold. She has worked her hardest to come up with The Ava Lock. As she watched old wrestling tapes, she stumbled upon a man trying to lock in stepover toehold facelock on his opponent. Cameron noticed the look on the man’s face. She smiled at the agony of the man’s face as the submission move continued to be applied. With a few adjustments to the submission hold, The Ava Lock was born. Cameron had spent her time trying to teach all of my sisters and I how to apply the move; how we could hold the submission me for the longest period of time. Instead of using the move all to herself, Cameron shared the move with my sisters and me. Thus, the name, “The Ava Lock” was created. Ever since The Ava Lock has been used, the success rate has been fantastic. This has been the move Cameron has used to win matches. This was the move which gave my baby sister, Candice Blair her first title in her professional wrestling career. This was the move which won me the number one contender’s tournament and blessed me with a spot at Pain for Pride. Now, this will be the move in which I will used to make April Song tap out.

No one can deny the fighting spirit of April Song. Don’t get me wrong. With the opportunity was right, she has stepped up. At the Grand Rampage for the Empire Cup, she made it to the final two. She overcame twenty-three other women in the match. The woman people did not give a damn about was giving everyone a reason to pay attention to her. For the first time in her career, April was in the spotlight. People thought that that April was going to pull a Sheridan Muller or Aria Jaxon. People thought that this newcomer was going to throw the strong veteran over the top rope and win the entire thing! April had all the advantages in the world within her. She was the fresher opponent. People were eyeing her as the underdog. This could have been used to fuel her up! This could have been the moment people will be talking about until the next Empire! April Song could have won the Grand Rampage! But, did she? No, just like her good, old friend Erica Ford, she failed. She was not good enough when it came to the mighty and invincible, Cameron Ella Ava! “She’s not good enough.”—that’s the story of April’s career. It does not matter how much heart she displays in the ring. It does not matter if she trains the hardest or if she wins these pointless matches to boost her self-esteem. It doesn’t matter if those results don’t get her the prize that she wants the most. There’s a reason why women like Aria, Cailin, Tarah, Brody and Cameron are on top. There’s a reason why I’m going to Pain for Pride. It’s not because I wanted the title the most. It’s not because I worked the hardest. It’s because out of all the contenders in the tournaments, I was the only one good enough to win. It’s good that April trains. It’s good that she works hard. It’s great that she is able to win matches here and there, but it’s going to take a lot more if she wants to be in the title picture. But, don’t worry, there’s hope! There is hope for April. She and I are competing in Submission Match. April will look at this match and think that she has an advantage. “Hey, I tapped out that loser Haruna Sakazaki, that means I can tap out anyone!”—well, if only things worked like that in the real world. The positive is that: she has made someone tap out before. The negative: Sophia Rose has made April tap out before. I mean, does she need a reminder that she got tapped out by the woman who is no longer here? Does she need a reminder of how close she was to the finals of the number one contender’s tournament? She nearly had the match in the palm of her hand and yet, she let it slip away. It was the same sob story in the Grand Rampage at Malicious Intentions. Hell, it’s going to be the same story on Empire this week. I can see her believing that she will be quite close in to submitting me. I can see her trying to pull all of the stops, but it is not going to be good enough to put me away. I mean, that seems to be the recurring theme with April Song. She’s never going to be good enough on Empire. It doesn’t matter what she plans to do on Thursday, I am going to lock The Ava Lock and I am going to make her tap out. As I watch her desperately trying to make it to the bottom rope, I hope our lovely Specialists Champion, Brody Sparks is watching because this could be her destiny at Pain for Pride. For her title reign to come to an end, it could either take three seconds or her tapping against the mat begging for me to stop. Sadly, April will only be a victim in my path. Seems like such a nice girl, but not going to stop me from wanting to win.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post May 23rd 2017, 10:03 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that”

I sat in silence as I watched tragedy unfold once again on my T.V screen. I watched yet another tragedy, another atrocity committed by the blindness, cruelness and ignorance of man. My heart goes out to all of those affected by the Manchester Arena Suicide Bombing. It is with great sadness I speak with each and every one of you out there in the EAW universe today.  When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways; either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Using the challenges presented by others to find strength and love in each other is what we must do during these types of attacks. Sometimes all we have is one another, sometimes all we have is hope, sometimes all we have is prayer, but I promise each and every one of you listening that you have my support, that you have my love, and if you see me on the streets and need something as little as a hug during this UK trip please feel free to stop me.

“At the end of the day, we must go forward with hope and not backward by fear and division.”

It’s important to remember the ones lost in this tragedy, and to not let the media turn this into just another spectacle or statistic as they try their very best to do. Any violent act that results in the loss of life is not something that should treated as a ratings boost or entertainment for the masses. It’s disgusting, it’s cruel and it’s something that I simply cannot stomach. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Tell your loved ones how you feel, apologize to the ones you have hurt in the past, get past any small trivial arguments in your life as life itself can end at any moment. Love must be sincere, hate what is evil; cling to what is good but always make sure that love and friendship are sincere.  That you as a person are sincere and that your soul is pure.

I am not here to preach, I am not here to try to be political, I am just here to offer my love and support and say what I felt I needed to get off my chest this morning. It will be with a heavy heart as I walk down the ramp this Friday in front of the UK EAW Universe live. I will do my very best to hopefully entertain you and put on the best possible match that I can against my opponent. AKA, today isn’t the day for me to trash talk you, or even mention your name to be completely honest. This isn’t out of disrespect, but just currently how I feel at the moment. I believe I honestly did enough of that yesterday. Today is a day for love and understanding....
Lucas Johnson
Post May 23rd 2017, 8:15 am by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty 
Showdown Promo #1 - The Invasion

You people.....YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! I am sitting at my home in Atlanta looking at my phone to confirm which pilot I want for my flight to the United Kingdom and see breaking news on my flat screen television of bombs going off and killing close to twenty people maybe more? Even with hundreds injured? You people just make me fucking sick to my stomach sometimes....do I enjoy hurting people and making them suffer? OF COURSE but killing them is just going to far. Anyway let's get onto the bigger picture right now and that was Burning Desire the Dynasty super-show at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York. Now what I need from every single one of you ungrateful punks that are poor little boys and girls that are middle class reaching for every last dollar to pay the electric bill. All of you are JEALOUS! YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT I MAKE WAY MORE MONEY THEN YOU! YOU ARE JEALOUS THAT I RISKED MY JOB WITH THAT DUMB-ASS MONROE AND CASHED OUT WITH THE BIGGEST CONTRACT IN DYNASTY HISTORY! PEOPLE WANT TO BE ME! PEOPLE WISH THEY WERE A GREAT CHAMPION LIKE MYSELF! ....But what did I tell all of you for multiple weeks now? Line them up and there dreams will be crushed and that result happened for Mark Michaels. Ever since I faced Mark for the first time in the Hell's Warpath match at Reckless Wiring I knew something was special about him but just couldn't put my figure on it. Then this past Friday at Burning Desire I figured it out! I figured out that MARK IS THE WORST WRESTLER THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN! HE'S JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM! WHO CARES ABOUT HIS SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS? WHO CARES ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA? IT'S RUINING OUR SOCIETY ANYWAY! So much crap came out of that mouth, his ass is probably still burning today for sitting on the bowl that long after getting destroyed in our title match. I crushed his Pain for Pride X dreams in half and I enjoyed every single second of it, just the look on his face when the referee hit three. It was like a tidal wave crashed over him and he couldn't get up due to him getting shot with a gun. I was the judge, jury and executioner. I ended his dreams! I made him suffer! I MADE HIM FEEL THE PAIN! Not only did I end Michaels dreams but Anthony Leonhart......oh Leonhart will he ever learn? Quite frankly I am done with Leonhart because he's had two title matches for the most prestigious title in our business today which is the New Breed Championship. Not only has he had two title opportunities but he's had them twice in less then a month? He's a crazy little boy asking for the same expensive toy around Christmas time but is getting the same outcome with coal every single damn year. As far as I am concerned, Leonhart and Michaels are checked off the list for now and need to go to the back of the line. Bring on some new challengers, I am going to have the biggest celebration this Friday night in London. I am going to sit on my throne in the middle of the ring drink a nice drink of scotch and just reflect on my title reign and look ahead to Pain for Pride! MY PAIN FOR PRIDE! I SHOULD BE THE MAIN EVENT, THE SPOTLIGHT SHOULD BE ON THE WRESTLING MACHINE! THE MAN THAT BREAKS BONES, MAKES PEOPLE BLEED LIKE A PIG, AND CRUSH PEOPLE'S DREAMS IN THE PROCESS! Four words you don't want to hear my man Stew-O at the commentary table say is "Here comes the pain!" Once I hear those four words when I am about to hit the F-5 or lock that Machine Break in it's over! There is no coming back! Do you people believe me now? IT'S NOT A JOKE ANYMORE! THIS IS THE GREATEST TITLE REIGN IN COMPANY HISTORY! I WAS THE ONE THAT LAID DOWN THE CHALLENGE! I WAS THE ONE THAT WANTED TO TAKE ON TWO CHALLENGERS! AND GUESS WHAT? THEY BOTH FAILED, I AM THE RULER AROUND HERE! I AM THE RULER OF THE NEW BREED DIVISION! SO HOW ABOUT FOR ONCE YOU PEOPLE BOW DOWN TO THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN EAW HISTORY.....LUCAS JOHNSON!

Now....my title celebration will be amazing in London then right after I have to take an immediate flight to Bridgeport, Connecticut. For the first time in my career I invade another brand for one night only. Yes I understand the New Breed Championship is inter-branded but someone like me invading the blue brand for the first time should be treated like I am first class. Roll out the red carpet when I arrive, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THIS FLIGHT IS ABOUT TO BE? I AM GOING TO BE JET LAGGED! I AM RISKING THIS BIG MATCH SO I BETTER BE TREATED WITH SOME RESPECT! I will admit it is going to be nice getting a little bit of fresh air from that fool Monroe, hey after Pain for Pride is the EAW Draft and before you know it I can be the poster boy for Showdown on Saturday Night's. While steeping into enemy territory for one night only will be awesome, I really don't give a shit about the talent. I don't care about CM Banks, Y2Impact, Chris Elite, that punk Cody Marshall. The list can go on and on the fact won't change that I don't give a shit about anyone! I don't care about anyone period! Well maybe besides my good friend Scott Oasis but that's beside the point! I only care about myself and myself only! That's why I am sitting here today about to approach my seventy-seventh day this Saturday night as New Breed Champion. Obviously I am going to be the last ever New Breed Champion in history because no one! NO ONE ON THE CURRENT ROSTER, NO ONE IN THE UNITED STATES, NO ONE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, NO ONE ON THIS PLANET WILL BEAT ME BECAUSE I AM THE GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL TIME! I COULD CARE LESS IF THE CURRENT WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - JAMIE O'HARA HELD THIS TITLE FOR SEVEN MONTHS! SOONER OR LATER I AM GOING TO BE HOLDING THE NEW BREED AND WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! ONE TITLE ON ONE SHOULDER AND THE OTHER TITLE AROUND MY BEAUTIFUL WAIST! I plan to hold onto this beautiful title not only for a few months.....but for many years UNTIL I RETIRE FROM THIS COMPANY! You would think another brand would invite you to there show to find a new challenger but this company is just like that idiot Monroe! They are promoting this huge Champion vs Champion match against Rex? The current National Elite Champion? What has this little guy done in the last month? He's a big fish in a small pond compared to me! The last thing Rex is going to have to worry about is that National Elite Title when I am done with him. Showdown is going to need to award that belt to me after I send this little child to the hospital! I am going to be suffering from the biggest jet lag in my life and I am going to put THIS LITTLE BABY TO SLEEP! YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER LIKE ALL THE REST OF THEM! YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT ME!?!? YOU WANT TO THINK I AM JUST THIS LITTLE CHUMP FROM DYNASTY!?!? NOT SO FAST! I am going to make sure you don't make it to Pain for Pride Rex, I am going to make sure you don't make it to Sunday morning....Do the right thing Rex just sit down on the mat and let me pin you for the three count because trust me if you don't....It's not going to be pretty for you my friend, enjoy your last days sleeping without a cast on!
ThePizzaBoy
Post May 22nd 2017, 11:59 pm by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo No. 1: Last Night's Pizza

The camera opens on a taxi just outside of Bo and Tye's after hours as Pizza Boy hops in.[b/]

Three Weeks Ago....

The camera cuts to inside the cab just as a redheaded driver puts her heel on the gas and doesn't let up, sending Pizza Boy ricocheting against the back of the back seat.  He scrambles to gain his footing like a dog in the back of a van, before finally bracing himself and catching eyes with the driver in the rear view.

PB: Where are you taking me?

????: Don'tcha wanna know my name, Andrew?

PB: Are you some crazy stalker or something?

????: Meh, sorta I guess.  Don't take offense when I tell you that I do this professionally though...I do a lot of things professionally.

PB: Wait...you look like Tony's wife.

????: Tony Rolland? That masked abortion? Yeah I heard he laid up with one of my xerox copies.  It's kind of incestuous if you ask me.  He was supposed to be one of them.  Nobody told him to be born without a penis though.  Probably explains why he's the way he is.  Being told you were supposed to be an omnipresent hooker hitwoman is hard to live with even when you come with the equipment.  

PB: So you're a Lynch? That explains the whole 'shooting yourself' thing...Oh god.

Fertility Lynch: Easy dough boy.  I'm THE Fertility Lynch.  I'm here on other business.  Barney sent me.

Lynch looks through the rear view with smiling blue eyes as Pizza Boy tries to piece together the puzzle in his head.

Fertility Lynch: Barney Bailey? Ring any bells? He's only been gone for a few months kid.

PB: I know who you're talking about, but if you're not here to kill me thenohmygod Barney bought me a hooker.

Fertility Lynch: Hey! It's 'escort'.  Like I said,I'm a pro, and right now I've been paid to escort your ass to an abandon warehouse to meet your new trainer.

PB: Oh no.  Not again.  I'm not training with Tony or Percy.  Tony only teaches me bulldogs and Percy yells racial slurs at me.

Fertility Lynch: Then it's a good thing we're not going to meet them.  You're being trained by Rhea Dire Wolf.

PB: Who the hell is Rhea Dire Wolf?

Fertility Lynch: Rhea is an 18 year old, half-Lumbee, half-Puerto Rican, ten year veteran of the joshi scene in Osaka.  She was born in Lumberton, North Carolina to one Consuela Plaza and Proudfoot Wolf, a farmer and a librarian respectively.  They caught on that she suffered from ADHD early in her development and sent her off to what they thought was a boarding school in Japan at the age of eight, which turned out to be a factory town dojo in Japan.  She learned discipline very quickly and became a legend before hitting puberty.

PB: Jesus Christ you're obsessed.

Fertility Lynch: I have a dossier.

Fertility reaches in the passenger seat, pulls up a folder, and tosses it in the back next to Pizza Boy.  He stares at it with curiosity, before deciding to finally pick the forbidden fruit up.  Contained within rests the trivia Fertility just prattled off without looking and a cute picture of a girl in a wolf hoodie throwing up the piece sign with one hand and the middle finger with the other as her weeaboo anime smile shows every tooth in her head.

PB: She's cute.  What else does it say in here about her? Like taste in movies, music, etc.

Fertility Lynch: Easy pervo.  Before you start thinking about scamming on your barely legal sensei you should know that I have a dossier on you also, and I know all about your bed wetting habits from the ages of 4 to 13.

PB's face goes flush and his cheeks glow red.  Lynch gives a confident smile into the rear view and follows up with a wink.

PB: So, just so we're clear, this is another kidnapping?

Fertility Lynch: Yup

PB: Damn...Figured Barney would've gained a little sympathy after suffering his own kidnapping.  I've got a match with Stark coming up.  Can we make this a hasty abduction at least?

Fertility Lynch: That's part of the reason why Barney sent me.  Well, that and he paid me to intercept some cult/mafia regime's hit on you.

PB: Someone was going to assassinate me from OMERTA?!

Fertility Lynch: Yeah.  They hired me, but Barney paid better.

PB: Uhm...did you happen to get the money up front?

Fertility Lynch: Duh. Who doesn't get paid by Barney M. Bailey up front?

PB: Just me I guess...

The car screeches to an abrupt stop, nearly throwing Pizza Boy over the front seat in the process.  Lynch puts on the breaks and kicks open the driver's side door.

Fertility Lynch: We're here.

The camera fades out as Fertility and PB exit the car.  They stand momentarily staring at a worn down warehouse before the camera fades to black. 

"Present Day"

The camera fades in on a park bench just outside of the abandoned warehouse, where PB sits sprawled out and wearing his sunglasses.

"I admire you Chris.  I admire more than I probably should to be quite honest.  It's not that you don't have work ethic.  You do, you really do, but you really seem stressed out by your recent complacency.  I don't blame you for feeling slighted.  Not one single bit, but hiring muscle and having him take care of your 'light work' isn't the way.  We've all fought battles with nothing but the wall at our backs lately.  We've all suffered from corrupt politicians and johnny cut corner's jumping in line.  I understand that just as much as the other guy, but the key isn't to sink to their level.  The key isn't to gripe, bitch, and moan when all eyes aren't on us.  The key is to keep moving forward, gain undeniable momentum, and shove your hard work into their stupid faces.  You know that's how things work.  You understand how hard it is to get payoff around here.  I understand the frustration, but at the same time I can't stand the whining.  It's very Millennial of you, and that's coming from a 23 year old."

PB leans forward on the bench, pursing his hands in front of him as he looks down at the pigeons pecking at the sidewalk.

"I don't want to end up like you, Chris.  I don't want to end up bitter, or feeling slighted, or bemoaning every single bad thing that's ever happened to me.  I don't want to lose sight of the good days in the spotlight.  I don't want them to become a source of nostalgic envy, but there's a good chance that I might.  I've experienced burn out, I've had days when rolling out of bed felt futile, but I still show up Chris.  I show up, shut up, grow up, and go up.  I don't expect it to be handed to me.  Quite the contrary, last week I had to fight one of my best friends to retain my shot at Lannister at Pain for Pride.  He made me bleed from my teeth with his kicks.  I didn't know that was a thing, but I walked out victorious with my number one contender's ship status in check.  It was humbling and heartbreaking, and I feel like it's the type of experience that made you the way you are.  You're always hungry, always in want of more, and that's an admirable competitive mindset as long as you keep it in the ring and off of the microphone.  You and I? We're made of the same stuff.  We come from the same streets, the same experiences, the same hard knock city life.  The first thing we did when we came into this world is find a more well off baby and wrestle the silver spoon out of it's mouth.  We took what they were given and earn the right to call it ours.  That's all well, that's all good, but once you slide that sterling utensil across your taste buds you get a taste for it, and that can make you what you initially hated.  That can make you the target of other hungry newborns out there in the world.  I feel like that's where we're at, but instead of being paranoid, instead of crying about plainer than daylight conspiracies, I go out there like an iron jawed angel and take back what the world's trying to steal from me.  Nine months ago all I ever wanted to be was as talented as Chris Elite, to be mentioned in the same breath as Chris Elite, to walk through the burrows and get that heroes welcome that Chris Elite gets, but now that I see what that treatment does to you, I'm not sure if I want people to know that I know Chris Elite."

PB stands, sending the pigeons flying as he starts to pace the length of the bench with his head down contemplatively.

"You want the headline without the headache.  You want the sizzle without throwing a steak on the grill.  You want to be prime time again, but you're not willing to be anything more than a player.  I'm sick of being the wrestling rehab guy.  I'm tired of having to be the Wizard to every Dorothy who can't see that they had the power within them all along to get the things they wanted out of this industry.  You might be at a stand still because you keep writing checks that your mouth can't cash Chris, but I'm on a bullet train heading for Pain for Pride, and there's no stopping my momentum.  All you can do is clack your heels, close your eyes, and hope that you can pull out some of that old Chris Elite integrity.  Nobody asked for Nu Metal, New Coke, New Wave, or a New Chris Elite.  The old standards worked well when left well enough alone.  The only New that never changed was the one we came from, so maybe you should head back there.  Maybe scour your room, and check the bus stop benches and see if you can find the old Chris Elite to come out and face me on Showdown, because this new whiny one? He ain't cuttin' it."

A familiar looking cab curbs in front of the bench.  PB gives the camera an awkward nod and opens the front passenger side door.

"See you in Bridgeport.  Hopefully it's the real you and not this crybaby who keeps popping up with a bodyguard to hide behind while he's yapping."

PB hops in the cab.  It kicks up gravel and speeds off into the distance.
Judas Lemuel
Post May 22nd 2017, 11:01 pm by Judas Lemuel
(Camera pans to a dark dirty basement where Cage is seen sitting in a corner with a hood over his head and his face barely visible as Judas walks into)

This environment, this basement is in an abandoned house in  Calgary, you ever wonder why the broke, the less fortunate or the sick and demented men use these houses to shoot themselves up with cocaine, cut themselves for being a failure, or to lure defenseless women. We live in a sick world, full of sick individuals who just take. Not caring for the consequences for their actions. We just take and take, it's hard to live here sometimes, but Cage finds himself hating these abandoned buildings because he isn't stupid he knows the cruel things that happens in buildings like these and he compares this to what EAW has done and will continue to do to those who were just like Cage a few years ago. The working man's man, a family, two beautiful children, a whore of a wife who left when the going got tough, taken from him, money taken from him, how is he going to eat? Championships taken from him, what about his legacy that he had to build from the ground up when no one even expected 6 years later Cage would still be in this ring scratching and clawing to get to the top of the mountain once again. Cage is a living breathing anomaly.

As you can tell from the vibe of my words, I am in no mood here to play games with any of you, Cage is in no mood to even be seen but I requested that you come here in this dirty and dusty environment. It stinks in here doesn't it? You know what stinks? The fact that Cage has to cope with the fact that he allowed Scott Oasis to pin his shoulders to the canvas, you know what stinks? The fact CM Banks dares utter the name of Cage in a disrespectful tone.  A lot of things stink on this road to Pain for Pride and really Cage's road has been filled with cockroaches, constantly trying to dig into his flesh, constantly trying to squirm even when Cage steps on them with his oppressive boot they don't seem to want to die. Old cockroaches, new cockroaches all share the same death wish of having Cage victimize them and beat them within an inch of their life. It leaves me baffled to wonder why anyone would want to pick a fight with a guy who really has seen this world flip upside down more times than I can even remember, picking a fight with a guy who has nothing to lose. Banks invited Cage to a war and I am here to say Banks that be careful what you wish for because this is a battle tested war machine, this isn't the guy who you would walk pass because you felt your shit didn't stink enough to give him respect but boy o boy did you demand respect because your CM Banks, this is YOUR house. NEWSFLASH! Your house is standing in our world and in our world there isn't room for a guy like who speaks Cage's name in a tone of disrespect or who thinks that this is their house once again. That ring is Cage's ring, he owns it and he proves it every single time he goes out there and beats on whoever this company leads to slaughter. The door of competing in the Extreme Enigma match has closed and another has opened as Cage eyes the Cash in the Vault briefcase, and to do so a common adversary of Cage has been announced as his opponent. You know Scott Oasis, you've managed to slither away at just the right times before Cage is able to pop your head off, your a special kind of roach. You are the fly on the wall that seemingly whenever Cage swats your able to move and then you strike when you feel it's necessary, your an opportunist and I commend that but I am here to announce to you that the games are done and Cage is tired playing your stupid little cat and mouse game. This thing between you and Cage needs an ending, you cost Cage his chance of headlining Pain for Pride, Cage cost you a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship at Burning Desire, you've both did your versions of guerrilla warfare and if I the narrator of this tale between you two would like to say that this story needs a violent climax, a violent climax in which one goes to Pain for Pride and lives on and the other fades away and does else where but will have to cope with the fact that they allowed the other man to reign victorious over them. No amount of moderate to vigorous training or flaunting your strength and athleticism will play a factor, I'll give credit where it's due. 

Your a powerhouse, a brute, a throwback to what this business used to be about and that is men of huge stature clashing, the irresistible force that gives you this mystique, this presence in which people think that the unstoppable force that is Cage will not be able to conquer. FALSE! As much as you train Scott, as much as you push your body to limits far beyond. All that matters is the fight and that is where Cage will step in, when it's time to throw hands and administer violence, brutality and destruction is where Cage is god among the “Elite” in Elite Answers Wrestling. The most dangerous man in the world whether he's swinging a barbwire baseball bat or using his bare hands to tear you to shreds, don't get me wrong. Cage can tend to be a barbaric buffoon in the past, until he realizes he can use his message of pain to storm through an entire roster of men, women until he's the kingpin of this place. This dirty basement, this is gritty, this is where Cage comes from, he isn't a guy born with the talent and genetics, he wasn't bred for this moment. He's a fighter that fought his way from the streets, a modern day street dog fighting for meals and now he's fighting for what? What is his motivation? What is the reason he wakes up and has now cast himself in black?  Maybe because Cage realized that touching your filthy ugly little children and signing your collectors cups and being the guy carrying EAW on his back broke him down. He realized that this isn't company what you do for EAW. You have to be selfish to get what you want around here and now Cage is selfish with his business, selfish with his brutality. Normally he use to get pleasure out of you bloodthirsty fans cheering and paying to see Cage beat someone within an inch of their existence in that ring, but you'll still pay no matter what to see all your favorites. You pay to be entertained and you bitch and moan when someone like Cage tells you and the rest of this company to go fuck themselves, YOU ARE THE SELFISH ONES, YOU ARE THE COWARDS! Cage is a artist, and he is painting a path on his road to Pain for Pride, it starts on Dynasty when Cage beats Scott Oasis and trust me spoilers may ruin this game but that is a spoiler that you can take to the bank and cash it in when I tell you he'll beat Scott Oasis in London. And he'll sail to Newark, use ladders as a weapon and decimate the men from other brands and he'll pull down that Cash in the Vault briefcase burn Pain for Pride 10 to the ground and step out of it's ashes with holy grail in his hands. 

(Cage and Judas begin to take their leave out of the house as the camera shows the abandoned basement once more before fading to black)
Bhris Elite
Post May 22nd 2017, 10:57 pm by Bhris Elite
I’ve been wanting this match for a while now.   Chris Elite versus Pizza Boy, you see Pizza Boy the two of us having something in common going into Pain for Pride.  We both have something to prove, you have to prove to Lannister you do stand a chance against him and there is no need to tuck your tail between your legs and run away.  I need to prove that I’m not slowing down that I’m not going to hang up my boots anytime soon and that when I say by any means I mean it.  There’s also a difference between us well there’s multiple differences between us but the main one being the fact that you want to earn victories.  Me on the other hand I’m taking them whether you or anyone else likes it or not.  I’m not here to earn anything I’m here to take everything and I mean everything.   The New Chris Elite will no longer just get a feel of that brass ring he is going to take the brass ring.   See I know I could have earned the same opportunity you have at Grand Rampage but that’s boring everyone is earning things no one is taking them and that’s what I’m here to do and that’s what I will do on Showdown.  I’m going to take that main event spot you fought 39 other Elitist for.  What everyone fails to realize is the fact that I might not be the hero EAW wants but I damn sure am the one it needs because if anyone is going to take out Lannister it’s going to be me.  I know you have some history with him I know what he did to you back at Road to Redemption and I know you THINK you want that revenge but let me be the one to tell you that you really don’t.  That’s the anger speaking you really don’t want to step in the ring with someone who could possibly be the strongest force in EAW.   I know these idiots we call the “EAW Universe” are gassing your head up but not only are they doing that they are setting you up for failure.  They know just like me what’s going to happen and it’s going to be manslaughter.  Lannister is going to tear you from limb to limb if you don’t take my advice and his and step in that ring.  The fans want to see that because they are tools, they don’t respect a good match anymore, they don’t respect good wrestling because if they did they’d agree with me 100 percent that I should be the one to take that championship away from Lannister. 

But no instead they want to see the most unlikely Hero in all of EAW history take on possibly the strongest villain in all of EAW history it’s like a movie to them.   The movie won’t end the way you want it or they want it.   I’m aware of the building up leading into this match and I know how wonderful it will be for you to go in there and defeat Lannister I know though and you’ll know if you pay attention to what I’m saying that it won’t end that way.  You will lose, you’ll do more than lose you’ll get hurt and with that hatred he has for you he might just end you entirely.   You’ve been an annoying fly to guys like him for too long and if you don’t change your mind about facing him at Pain for Pride he is going to treat you just like a fly when he catches you and kill you.   Enough about Lannister though don’t focus on him this week focus on me, focus on actually trying to keep that spot and not letting me take it away from you.   I mean it doesn’t matter how much you try though because at the end of the day it will be taken.  I Chris Elite the hero none of EAW wants but the one it truly needs will take that spot from you.   Everyone that has stepped up to him has suffered the same fate and so will you and you want to know why that is?  They tried to earn that victory, you will try to earn that victory.  I WILL TAKE IT!  I will take everything that comes my way starting with you and the opportunity you hold in your hands right now Pizza Boy.   Last time I checked you said you had some type of respect for me and I don’t know where that respect stands at now but I can guarantee there will be none by the end of this week and the same hate you possess for Lannister is the same hate you’ll possess for me.  I know the type of competitor you are and I know luck always seems to be by your side with that being said though.  I have something… Someone stronger than luck by my side.  I have Big Mike a man who will help me take and there is no getting lucky over the two of us.   You guys can say what you want call me a punk for having him by my side or whatever the case might me.  However the same guys who said that are the same ones who said I should start evolving and that’s exactly what I’m doing evolving.   From earning to taking.  From just trying to win to by winning by any means.   I’m sure this will be a good match with back and forth action and I can also guarantee the ending will be something the IWC complains about for a very long time.  Lannister will have nothing to worry about when it comes to changing your mind about about the choice you made going into Pain for Pride.  After myself and Big Mike are finished with you, you won't be in the right state of mind anymore in the first place.  We'll see you in Connecticut.
Moongoose McQueen
Post May 22nd 2017, 2:21 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Yata-Garasu, the three footed crow of Shinto religion. While many may see a crow and believe it to be a sign of the end or death, that isn’t true. For the legend of the Yata-Garasu, the majestic blackbird, once appeared before an emperor in the middle of a war only to lead and guide them to the path of victory. The crow is symbol for victory and prosperity and this is why I chose this as my new move. For this is a finisher that doesn’t simply signifies the end for my enemies, but the beginning of greatness in what is my path. For it is a move in which once I take flight and strike and grasp my enemies in my claws, and crush their skulls to the ground, I’ll simply move on to my next pret.  I have found a lot of interest in birds, for not only are they free to walk the Earth, float on water, but they command the sky and the heavens. They have since become a symbol for life and freedom. They have are not the masters nor do they follow one. In some sense, they resonant with who I am. For I am not caged or burden by the laws of nature. I know to the eyes of many at Burning Desire, everyone was doubting my chances of beating Jacob Senn. And I know already, many are doubting my chances of beating DEDEDE this week for the EAW Interwire championship. And to all of them, here is another one of my favorite birds. *flips the middle finger*

Well, enough of my victory speech. Time is short and of the essence, as I prepare what is truly going to be the toughest fight in my EAW career thus far, but I once again, proving that once again, I am the best contender to put to the test of the likes of not only Drake Jaeger, but DEDEDE as well. Having once been a face of a company, I have a level of respect for this man, whom I can openly admit has done more. Sure, many people have found a lot of success in other companies, but this man, right here, took the time focus on one and cultured it from the ground up. It is that loyalty that has kept this man in this company for almost a decade, to the point in which, the relationship between DEDEDE and EAW is almost symbiotic. One can say, without DEDEDE, EAW would not survive. And as much as I admire this man, there is still that little part of me, in the back of my mind that rather test to see how much truth there is to that. What can I say? I’m a curious mother fucker who can’t keep his nose out of other people’s business, and just last week, we saw exactly what I’d do to people to get involved in mine. And well, DEDEDE, I’m all up in your business now, and now tell me, what the hell are you going to do about it? And spoiler alert, “No” isn’t going to do it for me.

THIS….. is happening. The EAW Interwire Championship, Moongoose McQueen vs the living legend, the gawd, DEDEDE. The Future meets the past and I’m one step closer to getting to exactly what I’m trying to achieve. DEDEDE, I know to you, I’m probably not much.  I’m probably insignificant, and hearing my name doesn’t even cause you to bat an eye. But you saw what happened to Senn the moment he turned his back against me. I knocked his head off, and now this… We are happening. You have prized yourself as the ultimate opportunist, but eventually, DEDEDE, even a gawd like you has to face mortality, the realization that someone, somewhere, will surpass you. But rather than making it surprise, here I am knocking at your door, no, here I am kicking it down,  no, screw that, I respect you too damn much to start off small. I’M BREAKING DOWN ALL THE WALLS, SO THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN WITNESS A REVOLUTION! This isn’t a fight, this is going to be a war. You think you can rest easy now that you’ve finished your thing with Drake Jaeger and Robbie V? Think again! I’m going to rush you, and hit you where it hurts. I’m not only going to beat you for that title. I’m going to humble you. No, I’m going to severe you and your ties to EAW, and I’m going to take your position as the leading face of this business. I said it day 1 since I signed, Moongoose McQueen ….IS…. EAW!! That wasn’t a lie, that was a promise, and I’ve been gunning for your head since. The time has come, and before this fight happens. DEDEDE, Methuselah. Whatever you maybe, it is only of common courtesy that I ask of you, what is the real name of the god that everyone here seems to idolize and worship. It’s only appropriate that get your name correct when they carve it in your tombstone. “R.I.P….. Here lies what’s his face….. God is dead.” Welcome to the new religion. You all deny me now, but soon, you will all believe.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post May 22nd 2017, 9:42 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
Aka...? Also, known as it doesn't matter what your name is because this Friday live in front of the thousands in attendance and the millions around the world watching from the comfort of their living rooms; I am going to bestow a beating that you will never forget and I am going do it as I always do with style and grace. The way only the "Human Highlight Reel" Johnny Fucking Nova can do. You are looking at an ethereal being, a god inside the squared circle, a man who grew up on the streets and knows what struggle truly is. The "rose that grew from concrete." I have heard the stories, myths and legends about you Manah, but you are looking at a man who knows no fear. Born in raised in Detroit city, do you think there is anything from your life that I haven't seen before. Yes, even though I walk through the darkest of valley, I will fear no evil for I am Johnny Fucking Nova. I am the absolute truth, the hypest of hype and the man who is going to beat you within an inch of your pathetic life this Friday.

The stories I have heard of you do make me cringe. The knowledge that I am stepping in the ring against someone who claims to be soulless, pure evil if you will; I guess should worry me more, but it has been said that "To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory." I didn't become a wrestler because I thought it was going to be easy. I didn't become a professional extremist because I thought there wouldn't be any obstacles on my way to the top. Unfortunately for you Manah, you are my obstacle this week. I don't plan on going under you, or going around you, but straight fucking through you. All things truly wicked start from innocence Manah.... Who hurt you....Who hurt?

(Nova laughs, clears his throat and begins to speak again impersonating Samuel L Jackson)

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

All movie references and jokes aside Manah, I hope you are ready for our match this Friday. I hope that you aren't taking me lightly, or thinking this is going to be a walk in the park. I am hoping that you don't think that I am afraid of you or your past. You better pack a fucking lunch bruh, because it's going to be a long night. EAW Universe, get your popcorn ready. This Friday night, live from Manchester Arena in Manchester, United Kingdom. I am going to vanquish evil. I am going to turn the center of that ring into a Serbian film. For each and every one of you fans who have been stricken by something evil in your life I am going to make an example of a man who claims to be guided by darkness, who claims his soul is dark as night. I am a vigilante and justice will be served for the ones you claim to have hurt. I am your reckoning; I am Johnny Fucking Nova.
Azumi Goto
Post May 22nd 2017, 9:35 am by Azumi Goto
Empire #1

One more night, just another match for me. That’s all this is, I don’t care if it’s a showcase of our talent before the Fatal Four-way because it’s just one more night for me to prove why I’m better than anyone, and I’m most certainly better than Amelie. You people out there that will think I can’t beat her, please I could beat her without breaking a sweat. It’s not tough for me to make claims when I have constantly proved people wrong when I have needed to! Telling people that I’m better than them as a wrestler AND making sure they look like amateurs while I beat them up. It’s a simple fucking mentality that I constantly preach about, if I say you’re worthless on my show then I will prove it. That’s all I’m about, to prove to you people that have constantly doubted my abilities inside the squared circle. To show that the woman that’s talking in front of you right now truly is the Ace of Empire and now your Empress. I will make my statement come to fruition as I beat Amelie this Thursday and go on to win the fatal four-way match as well at the Damai Center. The Vegas odds look to be pointing to Tarah over me but has something like that ever stopped me? Absolutely not, there’s quite literally nothing stopping me from being in one of the headline matches for Pain For Pride and quite honestly, I’m the perfect representative for Empire. I am the living breathing embodiment of hard work, it also helps that I’m The Ace of this show.

Because do you really see Kimi Hendrix or Amelie Larrieux being good enough to walk out with Empire Colors and supporting the brand? No, I don’t even see Tarah Nova fit to be in this match, just because she’s going to get a shiny and sparkling little ring to put on, that bald fake demon think she’s really worth a spot. You could throw her into any match at PFP because she’s an induction for  the Hall of Fame but YOU PUT HERE IN THE QUALIFIER MATCH STUCK WITH THE ACE, THE ABSOLUTE WRESTLER and same goes for Amelie, she’s stuck in that ring with The Almighty One, the Empress who’s holds Empire in the palm of her hand. See Amelie, I’m not some D grade wrestler like Laura Laine or some choke artist like Madison Kaline, you’re facing “The Almighty” Azumi Goto. This isn’t some little French Revolution that you’re starting, oh no…You’re in my kingdom as some small little lowlife that people could care less about. Your chances of beating me are slim to none right now and they forever will be as long as you’re around. You’re kind of like a scavenger, just living off by picking up the dead skins because really… Who have you beaten that are actually worth something on this show? No one, that’s your answer, not a single person that you have beaten means anything to me, and even if you did because they’re not on my level and honestly, neither are you!

At best, you’re worthy of opening the show but being in a top level match against The Almighty, you’re way out of your league Amelie and come this Thursday, I’ll put you right in your place. Among the rest of the crap that shouldn’t be allowed on MY SHOW!

See your worst nightmare before this would have probably been chipping a nail or two but now it’s going to be facing me in a wrestling match.
CM Bank$
Post May 22nd 2017, 9:13 am by CM Bank$
You play with fire enough times and you just might get burned.

You may be looking at me with disappointment, disbelief, and confusion as to why I decided to come back and attack you, your reaction to seeing me last week said it all as did your promo on Dynasty. Truthfully though you should be thanking me, the biggest cause of a man's downfall who once had it all is always the fact that they were surrounded by yes-men who were afraid of telling them the truth. Nobody wants to put that mirror in front of your face to show you how pathetic you have become so that's what I'm here for. A true friend is honest with you when you're at your worst and your best so you can be the best person you can be at all times. They don't use you for their own personal gain and leave you out here looking as crazy as you have been. You may hate me now, but you will appreciate me when it's all said and done. Its funny how you mentioned I was rotting away in retirement, I wasn't exactly "rotting" but I was definitely enjoying the benefits of my retirement and everything I spent years working hard for, meanwhile you were spending your time whoring yourself out to the highest bidder for a false sense of security, relevance, and assurance that you're still half the man you USED to be. I'm here to assure you that you aren't.. you're a desperate hasbeen who hides behind people to protect you from your insecurities. You seem to actually be shocked that I of all people had the audacity to attack you of all people because of our history but you never look at it from the other side of the coin. The shock you feel about that, imagine the shock I felt when I was watching the weekly programming seeing a man I once mentored, partnered with, and built EAW up with emasculate himself by making a complete mockery of himself and his legacy. Do you not understand that you were the only EAW original left in this company? The only man to have been a part of EAW's inception in 2007 and still be here a decade later in 2017, and THIS is how you choose to represent us? You may not have realized it or even cared but you represented ALL of us, the Banks', the Mak's, the HRDO's.. and you were making the name of an EAW original look bad. Something had to give Jay, this is where the buck stops. How were you trailblazing in my absence? You created a championship title? Great.. you lost it though. The championship took a life on its own without you and gained a prestige, great wrestlers such as Devan Dubian and Heart Break Boy added to that prestige by carrying it with dignity, defending it with honor, and holding it with pride.. but what did you do in response? Eons and reigns later after you lost your title you attacked them like the coward you are so you could once again live that old glory of when you were relevant and an actual champion. You thought you were going to just win the championship by outnumbering Devan Dubian every week until he was trapped in a corner with nowhere to go and it backfired on you. Now you're left scrambling trying to pick up the pieces and figure out how you can make this an even fight. I guess being outnumbered and caught by surprise isn't so fun when you're on the other side of it? How do you think Dub felt at the Grand Rampage and weeks following it? How do you think HBB felt being sidelined for weeks having to sit there and watch what took place with nothing he can do about it? 

You made some adjustments quickly though, you always were a good thinker, one would even say you were the brains of Genesis back when you actually thought for yourself and Ares didn't have a battery in your back. Unfortunately for you, recruiting Diamond Cage isn't necessarily your best solution. Imagine thinking a bum like Diamond Cage would be enough to equalize CM BANKS. Now I know some time has passed since I was last in this federation and he very well may have made a name for himself while I was gone, but like.. it's still Cage. The guy was barely jerking curtains last time I was around.. the man isn't a threat to me and if you want to stop me it's going to take ten more Diamond Cage's to do so. You compared the dynamic between the two of you to the dynamic we have together. As if you would never assault a man who you once considered your protege.. well lets get a few things out of the way first. First, if Cage was holding that Hall of Fame championship you would have assaulted him just like you did HBB and Dub. Second, why would he even believe a known liar and manipulator like yourself? Third, no protege of mine would ever have sunken to the level that you have reached.. so I guess you were never really my protege to begin with. Ares Vendetta convinced you to recapture that championship, and when he says jump you say "how high", so why am I supposed to believe that you would not have done the same to Cage if he was in the situation Dub was in? I see right through your lies and bullshit but for some reason Cage himself doesn't seem to see through it. But hey, if he likes being used as a puppet then by all means go ahead and be used as one, Jaywalker is well versed in being used as a puppet so it only makes sense. Like mentor like protege I guess. When I thought you couldn't sink to any new lows, you outdid yourself on Dynasty. The championship title that you STOLE because you couldn't win it in a match because you don't have it in you anymore was completely eviscerated. You burned the championship that Dub worked so hard to obtain to the ground like it was nothing.. if you can't have it no one can? Is that the rules you go by now? If you aren't good enough to defeat a man for a championship your only solution is to steal the title and burn it to the ground? How old are you? You aren't entitled to that championship, You may have created it but that title doesn't represent you, especially this version of you. It is the Hall of Fame championship, if you wanted your own personal useless championship to use as a false sense of assurance to carry around like a child with a shiny new toy then you should have named it the Jaywalker championship.. but you didn't, you instead opened the door for other people to win the championship and they did. The Hall of Fame doesn't represent you Jay, so why would the Hall of Fame CHAMPIONSHIP represent you when you weren't even the 6th most important inductee in your own class.. Sabina got more love than you. By burning that title not only did you disrespect the championship, you disrespected the Hall of Fame, which means you disrespected every Hall of Famer and the very foundation that EAW was built upon because of your own selfish motives.. and I will not forgive you. 

You didn't just set the Hall of Fame championship on fire, but you also fueled the fire inside of me that made me want nothing more but to lay you out in that ring once more. You were more than welcome to join me and see me face to face during Showdown, but I guess it's against your nature to fight a person head up, whatever morals and values you learned under my wing has clearly went out of the window but it's cool though because the beautiful thing about it is i'll be able to beat it back into your head soon enough. You and Ares were called out.. you were even welcomed to bring along Cage and any other spineless lackey you were able to manipulate, but what did you do instead? You stayed in the back like a coward and waited until a match that we were banned from to interfere in because you can't follow the rules and you knew you could strike because you thought we wouldn't be on our toes knowing that a snake like yourself was liable to pull anything. Dub was well on his way to laying waste to that loser Tiberius but you just couldn't stand to see it. For the second week in a row, you and Ares thought you could come out to the ring and make a statement by laying out Dub and for the second week in a row Dub had reinforcements on standby who kicked your ass and left you running out of the ring.. how does it feel Jay? I bet it doesn't feel as good to be the one feeling powerless, but get used to it because there's more where that came from. I bet the sight of me triggers you, brings back bad memories of a time in your career when things weren't as peachy and you actually had to work for what was given to you in a much more talented era when guys like Ares weren't around and wouldn't last a second if he was. Keep up the good work though Jay, between burning titles, recruiting people and twisting the rules your desperation is showing.. I can't wait to see how far you sink on the next episode of Showdown, I would say my eyes are going to be glued to the tube but the fact is that my knees are going to be glued to your face. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next