Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Empty
PostSubject: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:07 am

title
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:09 am

Probably freak out and get frustrated that I can't remember my passwords
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:16 am

Kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 5:29 am

Act like Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 6:10 pm

I'd probably pretend like I was asleep, and if that failed to work, I probably just wouldn't move or make eye contact with anyone. Eventually it'd all be too much for me and I'd probably just scream, shit, and piss myself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 6:17 pm

Probably try to get high
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 7:39 pm

Get food I'd assume...that experience would be amazing! Forgetting all about food and then just...the shock of how it tastes. Oooooh.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 7:43 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
Kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 9:02 pm

I'd forget this awful hypothetical question you posted on this thread. Thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?   If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you awoke from a coma with amnesia, what is the first thing you think you'd do?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1