Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Pizza Anything Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2017, 11:48 pm

If we enter a feud, who should be a Heel and who should remained as a Face in a Face vs a Heel feud? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 12:13 am

Do you make your own segments for character development and send them to the writers of showdown? If so, do you find that to be more beneficial over posted segments on promoz page? 

Real life question now. What hobbies and/or sports are you a fan of other than wrestling?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 8:29 am

Nobi wrote:
If we enter a feud, who should be a Heel and who should remained as a Face in a Face vs a Heel feud? Lol.

Character wise, I think you'd be the more natural heel considering Nobi's cocky.  Promo wise though, I think PB can come off more unlikable sometimes, especially if he's not being funny.  We could easily do a face vs face type thing though.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 12th 2017, 8:41 am

Rex32 wrote:
Do you make your own segments for character development and send them to the writers of showdown? If so, do you find that to be more beneficial over posted segments on promoz page? 

Real life question now. What hobbies and/or sports are you a fan of other than wrestling?

No.  Writers for the shows write all of my segments.  I think Brian asked me to write one once, but other than that one time it's all been the show writers.  They're very good at what they do, and there are a lot of weeks where I work off their perception of Pizza Boy written into the show.

As for real life stuff, I go to the movies a lot I guess.  I like watching good movies, bad movies, so good they're bad movies, pretty much anything.  I grew up watching MST3K and Monster Vision on TBS with Penn & Teller, then Joe Bob Briggs so I've got an unhealthy love for horror and shitty movies. I'm not really into sports.  I'm not oblivious to them, but they've never caught my attention.  If I'm at someone's house and they have a football game on or Hockey, or if the Globetrotters happen to be on TV, I have no problem watching but I don't really root for anyone (Except for the Globetrotters.  I'm not a communist).  Mostly I just razz the shit out of my friends when their favorite teams are down.  Other than that, I'm into going to wrestling shows and watching wrestling on TV or DVD.  I also pick up the occasional comic book compendium, but it's rare.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 12:08 am

Bump because I wouldn't mind answering some questions tomorrow if I remember plus, I just won Grand Rampage and Most Valuable Elitist for the first time, which are my first big wins that can't be taken away from me (unless El Ironico gets crowd surfed back to the ring next Showdown.  Yikes!)
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 12:26 am

Opponents you'd like to promo against one on one that you haven't got a chance too yet?

Dream scenario for Pain for Pride X?

When will the Prime time Players reunite?

Will we ever see Tony Rolland here again? 

Did you expect Pizza Boy to come as far as he has?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 6:51 am

Chris Elite wrote:
Opponents you'd like to promo against one on one that you haven't got a chance too yet?

Dream scenario for Pain for Pride X?

When will the Prime time Players reunite?

Will we ever see Tony Rolland here again? 

Did you expect Pizza Boy to come as far as he has?

I've joked in chat that I'd love to transition PB and face some of the ladies on Empire.  That's not entirely a joke.  I've had matches with HBG that were tag matches, but I wouldn't mind a one on one.  You are another one I'd like to face, and I don't think I've faced Lars Grier by himself.

Beating Lannister and not getting immediately jumped, but maybe have a stare down with Nico Borg to close the show? 

Prime Time Players will unite once I off Stuffed Crust from the inside.  We talked about this.  Shhhhhh.

Almost every other week I have an idea how to bring Tony back for a short cameo, but I can't bring myself to do it.  As of now he's in witness protection, wearing a mask on top of his preexisting mask to hide his true identity as he works a full time job in [REDACTED]

Nope.  He was essentially a gag character that I brought in with hopes of pissing off people who kept pestering me to come back to e-fedding.  I've also had a ton of talented opposition here, so I never thought I'd be the guy closing out Showdowns.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 3:19 pm

Can i get a large, thin n crispy Pizza with extra pepperoni delivered to me at my job?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2017, 4:02 pm

\"Damaged" Zack Crash wrote:
Can i get a large, thin n crispy Pizza with extra pepperoni delivered to me at my job?

I think you might be outside of our delivery range sir.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2017, 9:23 pm

Hi.  I'm Pizza Boy.  I like long scrolling walls of text, pineapple on pizza, redheads, and holding a world title longer than three glorious seconds.  I have the week off to heal up after my Eclipse mauling and nothing to do.  Ask me silly stuff about pizza, or stuff about e-fedding, or extra-personal stuff that makes me worry.  I'll eventually answer long after you care about the response.

This is a thread bump by the way...Just saying so in case that got lost in the long scrolling wall of text.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2017, 9:34 pm

Why won't you look at me during?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2017, 9:48 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Why won't you look at me during?

Because you wont look me in the eyes after.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 4:23 pm

Bidi bidi bump! bump!...sorry, Google got Selena stuck in my head.  Not a horrible problem to have...ask me stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 8:55 pm

I'm sure you said you'd love to make a female alt. Would you bring Lynch back? Can't spell the first name xD
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 9:20 pm

It's kind of tempting because it's easy and she's already kind of established through Pizza Boy and the previous secondary feds, but I'd like to do something different if I went to Empire I think.  I'm all about trying new things as an e-fedder.  I kind of want to do a sort of Gaijin monster, sorta like Aja Kong, or Awesome Kong, or Bull Nakano, but with a bit of a back story and a more creative twist than "Big ugly woman beats up smaller, prettier women because ugly and fan service".  I've got kind of a Frankenstein's monster idea in my head, but I'd need a mouthpiece, and that could end up being Fertility if I ever go for it.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 9:53 pm

Not a question, but I suuuuuper appreciated the Selena shout-out. I have a pretty gigantic soft spot for her.

What do you think is the next step? Hopefully you're champ for a long time, but once you're not anymore, what would you like to do next?

I've been wrong before, but I'm banking on either you or Jamie to headline the next HOF class. What are your thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 10:19 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Not a question, but I suuuuuper appreciated the Selena shout-out. I have a pretty gigantic soft spot for her.

What do you think is the next step? Hopefully you're champ for a long time, but once you're not anymore, what would you like to do next?

I've been wrong before, but I'm banking on either you or Jamie to headline the next HOF class. What are your thoughts on that?
Yeah.  Selena's story is tragic.  Wonderful artist though.  

1. I have ideas from a creative standpoint.  I kind of left the last promo I did on a cliffhanger of Bo & Tye's being lit on fire...sooo that's going to lead to things.  I honestly still want to do tag stuff at some point in EAW and I also want to have a character on Empire at some point, but in my mind both of those options involve an alternate character and I think there's a limit to one.  Who knows? maybe a female in a tag team.  Ultimately my goal is to not get bored/let things go stagnant.  

2. Jamie definitely deserves it.  Not sure if I do.  I always have this preconceived notion in my head that I come into an e-fed with a reputation from somewhere else, and that I should have to earn a place based on what I do where I'm currently at and work my way up.  Maybe that's ego or maybe it's low self esteem.  Might be both, but  I think I'm drawing in on 3 years in EAW in February?  I've done a lot, but there are probably more deserving people who've been here longer that simply based on longevity should go in before me.  I would, however, accept the honor and try to cut Jamie off at the pass when the awards are being handed out.  I'm going to beat him to accomplishing something damnit!
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:00 pm

Do you feel that the Pizza Boy is forever tied to his name? In other words, do you think you could ever give up the "Pizza Boy" moniker and tell a different story with Andrew?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyOctober 20th 2017, 10:44 pm

Amadeus wrote:
Do you feel that the Pizza Boy is forever tied to his name? In other words, do you think you could ever give up the "Pizza Boy" moniker and tell a different story with Andrew?

Maybe.  I was going to start this season out with him starting from the bottom as a wrestler while simultaneously holding the Answers World Championship and I toyed with the idea of PB going full on black trunks, black boots, earning gear with every defense, and changing his name to The Young Boy.  It didn't pan out for picbase reasons (I was going to use Tyler Bate as the pic base but it's taken).

My last promo ended with Bo and Tye's Pizzeria burning down, which means he's technically not going to be a pizza boy anymore, so we'll see if I pull the trigger as time passes.  As of now, I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 4:34 pm

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

And why should his home stay under the sea and not on pizza?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 5:50 pm

Nasir Moore wrote:
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

And why should his home stay under the sea and not on pizza?

SPONGE-BOB SQUARE-PANTS!

And his home belongs on my pizza, just as my title belongs around my waist, and Nico's head belongs on a bloody pike outside of PB's locker room....

SPONGE BOOOOOB SQUARE PAAAAAAANTS! do-do-do-do do-do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Pizza Anything Two   Ask Pizza Anything Two - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Pizza Anything Two

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3