Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:55 am

I love your promos and how much of a cool guy you are in chat. Definitely an EAW guy.
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 4:02 am

YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST MUFFIN MAN OF ALL TIME! But no, seriously, you have a great sense of humor and I've been lowkey keeping an eye on the Vixen's promos for a month now, and I see you have improved majorly since I last kept track (Back in say, January/February of this year). So keep up the great work honestly, and not just saying that either. But yes, you are also a great personality in the chatroom and can't wait to see where your career skyrockets to/towards.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 4:10 am

I look forward to your promos like its Wrestlemania season! I love how you speak in the third person and even after a small hiatus you picked up where you left off like you never left at all. I would love to see a Sher/Lannister alliance sometime in the future like of like a master and apprentice sith lord deal.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 4:15 am

Top tier member of the Vixens Division, whatever feud you get, whatever matches you're placed in, I always look forward to it because we know you'll put your a-game to it.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 6:14 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
Top tier member of the Vixens Division.
So you are Azumi.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 7:00 pm

you have a good record thus far, and your miz sig is cool :]
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 7:08 pm

Comical and active as hell. You're one of the faces you think of when you talk about EAW. Keep up the work dude!
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 8:56 pm

Currently rooting you to win a Hardcore champion. You are so far the most perfect one to have that titile.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 9:05 pm

An important member of the Vixens doesn't matter what everyone else, you're someone this division would be missing a piece if you weren't here.
Back to top Go down
AlexisDiemos
Empire
Empire
AlexisDiemos

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 11:36 am

I like the character and promo style I've seen from you since I've been back. I think it would be interesting to see what a rivalry between us could do, and so far I haven't seen much of anything bad from you from what I've read over Eclipse's shoulder on chat.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:22 pm

Mother of Sanatorium, respect.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:40 pm

I enjoy the fact you use Paul Burchill as a pic base... wish it was the pirate, but still Paul Burchill is dope.. And ya use him well! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:05 pm

Awesome dude, good promoer, very bright future ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:26 pm

What's there to say about Imp that hasn't already been said? Easily one of the best writers efeds will ever produce, a chill, funny ass dude outside of that realm and someone I'd like to think of as a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:41 pm

Your promos are very intriguing to read. Future World Champion hands down. And a really cool guy from what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 1:43 pm

You, sir, are one of the funniest, friendliest dudes I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. The time we had feuding was one of my favorite times in e-fedding, and you pushed me to reach heights I never knew I could reach. Beyond e-Feds, you are one of my favorite people in the world.

EDIT: SOrry, Terry! You're a rad dude and have a good sense of humor. We don't talk much, if at all, but I back ya 100% my man!
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:00 pm

great guy to see in the chat, very funny , and I dig the wolf avatar.  in short you are the man KENNY F'N  DRAKE! LOLThe Compliment Game - Page 22 1f600
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 2:56 pm

I like how active you've become on the forum. Maybe I'm dumb and I'm just now seeing you more and you were this active before, but it feels like you've stepped up how active you are. It's obvious to see how much you've improved in just how you carry yourself. God's speed my good man.
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:05 pm

This my dude right herrr. One of the nicest guys I've met here, and some of the more unique promoing I've been up against
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:15 pm

Perfect 10. ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 3:40 pm

Like your recent Frenglish promo.... guess your soul is in there rather than in your creepy one.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 4:52 pm

While HBG (and Cam) have always been my number 1 favorite female promoers of all time, I won't be surprised if you beat HBG at House of Glass. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 4:55 pm

I remember when you first started promoing years ago in CWF. You have probably improved the most out of anyone I've known
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 5:39 pm

You've been super active and you have one of my favorite songs as your entrance music. Don't hate me if I use another song from that album at some point. Good luck my friend, not that you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 5:42 pm

You are one of my favorite members of the voltage roster. I really want to see you challenge for the Hardcore Title soon and would love to have a 1 on 1 match with you in the coming months. The future is very promising to you in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next