Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 21 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

The Compliment Game - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:42 am

The one to look upto for any anime and manga. Plus your character is amazing.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:49 am

Pretty active person, a cool guy in chat, all good things... look forward to talk to you again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 8:58 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Pretty active person, a cool guy in chat, all good things... look forward to talk to you again!
You're so adorkable I just wanna pinch your cheeks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 9:13 am

I like your detialied character, your detailed promo are one-of-a-kind as well while some other people are just "aah, fuck it, I'll add a lot of insults in my promo as many as possible". You pay attention for every single details and I really appreciate you with that. Something that I really want to do if my vocabulary keeps are not limited. Keep doing your job and you will be big in no time.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 12:42 pm

I love you, Bae

Okay, honestly of the people that should deserve more then others. One of the my favorite promoers and not just because you and I are a thing but because you're willing to not take the route that others have and just insult your opponent. Sure, you haven't gotten results to go in your favor but with your current storyline, I do feel like this is your moment and no one can stop you.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 12:45 pm

You seem like one of the most fun people here.  If I were to pick a group of people in this fed to hang out with in real life, you'd definitely be one of them
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:26 pm

It may have happened a few weeks ago, but I still want to say how great your work was at Territorial Invasion and how much it pushed me to promo even harder. The creativity you show is awesome, and it was a joy and a challenge to promo against you. You're definitely an inspiration with your promo work.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:32 pm

Out of all the new guys you probably have the brightest future
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 1:46 pm

It took you a long time to become world champ and I'm damn sure Senn isn't going to be the one to stop. You've got more in this reign with better feuds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 2:07 pm

Azumi Goto wrote:
It took you a long time to become world champ and I'm damn sure Senn isn't going to be the one to stop. You've got more in this reign with better feuds.
You're, like...the best.

...I really wish I could come up with more. Undoubtedly you make more than just me smile when I see you pop up in chat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 3:12 pm

you're like a freaking lightning bolt and 2016's blessing for the Vix Division. Your attention to detail and writing ability is pretty impressive!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 3:32 pm

ABSOLUTE BAE~! A joy to talk to you, and it's nice to see you doing so well since KOE. All we need is babyface Cloudy back to feud with Crazy me and everything will be great.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 4:10 pm

BAE. Best At Everything.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 4:27 pm

Really can't wait for January to see you change picbase to Rene Dupree
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 9:21 pm

Someone I respect a lot for everything you've been through, good or bad and yet you still have stayed here and be apart of EAW.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm

TBH, you are the huge reason for me to stay here... at least to make Haruna live on and survive. You keep giving me inspiration and motivation, also keep making me live up the mood to keep promoing. I know the Azuna relationship is not "exposed" that much but we still supporting each other. Maybe someday, if I really have to retire Haruna, I want to retire her as the lovely husband of Azumi Goto.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:08 am

One individual who set the tone for colorful and impactful characters.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:34 am

Looking foward to see how are team ends up for NEO
Back to top Go down
Bianca Carmichael

Bianca Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:38 am

The always entertaining Chris Elite. Always fun seeing you pop up in chat, your promos have been on fire for a long time (since your IW Title feud with Mexi imo) I loved promoing with you in CITV and was so delighted to see you win the New Breed Title.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 1:54 am

Dem booty doe.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 2:51 am

Your character is awesome, your promos are good and I like talking to you on the chat. Plus you are a Man Utd fan. That is awesome
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:21 am

Glad to see you being active in the community. Best of luck to you in your EAW carreer
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:30 am

Showster, you are such a positive vibe in the chatroom. You are a really down to earth guy, and a guy that can take a ribbing or two. I think you're just straight up awesome, and EAW is lucky to have you as a participating member. You can engage in any conversation, and I appreciate that. One of the guys who is cool enough to be on during the nocturnal times, THE BEST time to be on the EAW chat, may I add. But yeah, you're a cool dude and hopefully one of these days a real GFXer can make a Solomon Caine pic for you.
Back to top Go down
Terry Chambers

Terry Chambers

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:42 am

Enjoyed working with you at TI. You promo work is great and are cool in the chatroom from what I have seen. Hope to work a match sometime soon with you aswell.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 EmptyOctober 4th 2016, 3:49 am

Terry I love how you are a down to earth guy. You got your wife and kids at Home and you still make time for the fed. Always happy to see you in the chat and really wish that stable idea had gotten off the ground because I respect the hell out you. In short you my boy in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next