Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaypay

Xaypay

Hailing From : Wherever I Want

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

Last edited by Xaypay on June 30th 2016, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Revolution_Televised_Wrestling
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Tig Kelly
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post July 21st 2016, 11:54 pm by Tig Kelly
I climbed the ladder and came down not with Cash In The Vault, but with opportunity to continue making it on my own without the handicap of a briefcase to put me in a situation not deserving. Was it a minor setback in the grand scheme of Tig's career? Oh you're damn right, but I am obsessed with making it back to the mountain top and I will not stop until I get back into the spot where I belong....I will not stop until you're all talking about me again in the same breath as Brian Daniels, Lucian Black, Zack Crash, Jaywalker. Wars have been started over much less, and this my friends has ignited a war bred mentality that will burn a path through the roster once again. I am not starting fresh from zero as many would try to do, I'm just simply erasing the bad habits and the losses and starting myself from back when I was a champion and when I was pinning guys that I mentioned up top and leaving others like Carlos Rosso unconscious. Slavery caused America's secession, the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand set off the eventual World War 1....and the defeat at Pain For Pride and subsequent drafting of Tig Kelly has set off a war of The Ender against the Dynasty roster. Unfortunately for Kevin Devastation that war's ruthless beginning falls squarely on his head this week as he steps into the ring with the Irish Hand Grenade himself.

To taunt and essentially beg for violence out of me at this time is just not wise Kevin. Yes we know you ran through everyone in your first year, you made Lucian your bitch, you won titles even! But so did I. I did all of those things. I won my title by complete knockout retiring the man that held that title before me, I beat Lucian Black before that proving that I am a staple in this company at such an early time, and I've ran with the best of them in this company in the Elimination Chamber match where although I didn't win I certainly proved that the early KD was nothing but a Tig Kelly "lite" that set the stage for someone like me years later. I'm want to go into this match looking straight ahead at you Kevin, not using you as an upstart to a title shot or a chance to prove that once again I can hang with the stars of yesteryear. I want to step between those ropes to prove to YOU that you have no seen violence nor talent like this in your life. I want to change your life...expectancy. I'm going to put the fear of God in you like my alcoholic ancestors did to their children and wives for years by whooping you like you burnt the fucking roast. You want to talk stereotypical irishman well you're about to get one coming off a weekend bender with the hooligans of the Mafia Kick Nation goading me on as I drive this foot through your old head and change your view on who the face of this brand is. 

Time has passed you by and no prior win can save you from this declaration of war you're about to witness Kevin, just be glad you're a part of history.
Post July 21st 2016, 11:36 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 6
A Homily for the Feast Day of Daniel

O king, live forever,
My God has sent his angel,
And hath shut the lions’ mouths,
That they have not harmed me:
Forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me;
And also before thee, O king,
I have done no wrong

Daniel 6: 21-22

1As good and righteous Christians, we often strive and fight to to defend the faith but forget that it is also important not to neglect our other responsibilities and religious observances, So today I have decided to take a small step back from my most ardent missionary work. 2Instead, I wish lead all you faithful at home in the celebration of the feast day of Saint Daniel, as we contemplate our own personal responsibilities of faith, and place on this earth. 3Daniel began his story as a humble young man from Judah, whisked away from his home, a captive in the court of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. 4It strikes me that Daniel can stand as an extremely relatable figure for Christians today. 5Sure, few of us will quite get to experience the life of a captive servant in a foreign land. But at some point in our lives, or even exceedingly often, each and every one of us will experience what it is like to be an outsider, surrounded by those who neither understand nor respect the love and the face we hold in our hearts. 6By virtue of this, Daniel is a perfect role model to help us to order how we conduct our own lives and practice our own faith. 

6For a slave and an unwilling captive, Daniel, it must be said, was not known to often suffer direct mistreatment often. 7You see, the challenges we face do not always reveal themselves clearly as such. 8We can sometimes receive persecution, both verbal and physical, on account of our faith, but we can’t be fooled into overlooking the less visible challenges which are, in a sense, more dangerous because we may underestimate the extent of their severity. 9It is a little bit like the difference between a wide laceration and a puncture wound.  The laceration maybe strikingly larger and jagged, but it’s depth is clear to see and knowing it’s extent makes it easier to patch up. But a puncture is altogether more sinister. It might look minute, but the whole you see on the surface is just the tip of the iceberg. You have no idea how far down it goes and it may be difficult to reach the bottom of it a stop the bleeding, internal as well as external. 10This was a lesson that Daniel, though fairly young at the time, was wise enough to understand. 11The king, through his eunuch, had assigned rich rations and wine to all the servants of his court. But Daniel knew that by accepting this feast, by tying his welfare to the indulgence, wealth and power of the Babylonian king, he risked defiling himself spiritually before the Lord. So he asked the eunuch to be fed only with vegetables and water. 12Now this is what I am talking about. Sometimes it is the seemingly generous and friendly gestures which you need to be most careful about. 13I know I intimated that today I wasn’t going to get embroiled in the same personal struggles that I’ve had with nonbelievers. But faith is a personal thing and I think a real modern example is necessary. 14You see it is easy to get reeled into the culture drinking and other reveries of the gentiles you know. It doesn’t seem like a huge issue at the time, and it is only an odd occasion. 15But this indulgent, hedonistic path has a slippery slope, and it is very easy for a once faithful christian to spiral down and find himself in the place of someone like this Kurt Burton. 16That is wild, out of control, completely irreverent, with disastrous effects both spiritually and bodily. 17That’s why Daniel, having fed on a more meagre and temperate diet for a while, actually emerged to become fitter and stronger than any of the other servants who indulged more gratuitously. 18Our faith in the Lord truly gives us strength in what must be the widest sense of the term.

19Much more than a paragon of faith and temperance, Daniel was also a prophet, and he carried a message of hope. 20Early in his his time of servitude in Babylon, he interpreted one of the king’s dreams with the help of revelations from the Lord. 21In this dream, there stood a colossal idol with a head of fine gold, arms and breast of silver, body and things of bronze, legs of iron and feet of mingled iron and clay. A huge stone from the heavens shattered it, and the stone grew into a mountain which encompassed the whole earth. 22The interpretation was simple, the idol represented Babylon and all the the other nations which would spring and follow in it’s wake. Though they are all different in terms of constitution, power and wealth they would share the same fate, that of being ground to dust. And whether you in the old kingdoms are a shoe-polisher, or a cleaner, or a slave, or a prisoner; it doesn’t matter, because at some point all the faithful shall be left standing on top of the mountain. 23I believe it is coming, maybe not as quickly and dramatically as dreamt, but right around the corner we each may have the opportunity to rise above our shackles and stand on top of the mountain. 24Little by little it can begin at any time, perhaps… perhaps it begins on Saturday. 25I step into the ring with five other men; each different, each varying in worth. You have someone like Rex, who no doubt at least believes he is the golden boy. And then at the bottom someone like perhaps Nobi who like the iron mingled with clay does contain some innate strength of character, but he crumbles easily and seems unable to keep himself together, as iron and clay do not mix. 26But it matters little; one can always climb to the top of the mountain, when the mountain is the Lord in whom you have faith.

27Daniel would go on to produce a number of other prophecies, interpretations and visions. One day the new king Belshazzar, son of Nebuchadnezzar, was feasting with his court when a hand appeared and wrote writing in the plaster of the wall. But neither the king nor the wise men in his employ could read it. 28Daniel alone, by God’s wisdom, could interpret it. He determined that the Lord was angered. Belshazzar had taken vessels from the temple and filled them with wine for his feast. In doing so he turned his back on the Lord for  the breathless Gods which do not see, hear, know, nor care; but are idols made of earthly materials. And for this his kingdom would be forfeit. 29This, clearly, is less of a message to the persecuted faithful, but more a warning to those nonbelievers who currently hold the crown. 30That’s right, Pizza Boy, if you are listening. 31You shall not vaunt that title for much longer. That crass idol of gold and leather is perishable and of this earth. 32It will be pried from you and you shall be cast down, to be replaced by one who worships the living God,

33 But let us move on. To ascend to new heights by grace of God is an honour, but it is also with its perils, my dear congregation. 34Within his own lifetime Daniel would see himself climb high up the mountain by the strength and wisdom invested in him by God.  He served in high office to a succession of kings, even stretching beyond the Babylonian dynasty to continue in the same capacity under the Persians, 35But know that with great success comes also with the envy and ire of your less godly peers. 36The satraps of Persia would gather and conspire to cast down even faithful Daniel. They tricked the king Darius to enact an edict preventing the worship of any but himself for thirty days. 37Though the king loved and respected Daniel, he was bound by his own law to allow the prophet to take punishment. 38So Daniel was conveyed to a den of lions, with a large stone used to cover the exit. 39But this is the important part. Being at the top of the mountain doesn’t make you immune from trials and tribulations, if anything it can make them worse and more frequent. 39But like Daniel you too can be delivered from any evil as long as you have faith. 40Though he slept in a den of lions, an angel of the Lord was sent to shut their mouths and protect him. 41Daniel was saved, not merely by his own strength and efforts, but by that thing which sets all true believers apart from the others. That is by faith and the grace of God alone.

42And so to ye believers, depart and rejoice in the love of God. 43But be temperate and pray daily in thanks, for it is by his love alone that you shall be placed on the summit of the mountain, and it is by his grace that you are delivered from harm. 44Finally to ye unbelievers, I have but one thing to say:

Number your days.
Andrew Benedetti
Post July 21st 2016, 11:26 pm by Andrew Benedetti
Dynasty Promo
(Benedetti is shown wearing an Italian Icon t-shirt and is sitting backstage.)

Apparently I didn't pay enough attention backstage to my opponent, Scott Oasis, this week on Dynasty and he got offended. So I came out here with an entire tribute to the one and only Scott Oasis that gives the one and only former Champion the respect that he so rightfully deserves. Now before I hit the slideshow I would like to highly recommend getting your popcorn, perhaps a cold drink to wash it down with folks because this is going to get good. Hit the video. (*Video of Scott Oasis of different matches in career with touching song plays*) Scott, I want you to know I personally made that entire thing, I even chose the song and I want you to know Scotty-boy that I am thinking all about you as we prepare for our match on Dynasty. Now I want you all to know that I feel a great deal of respect, because as an Italian New Yorker I was brought up with what many of you don't have any of, and that's morals. I respect what you have done here, and what you have done for this business but what is up with the rude comments and inferences? I mean really, is it necessary? Garbage? Scared shitless? I was busy making my debut on Turbo; a match that I should have won. A referee too hesitant to call a 3 count giving my opponent extra time to put a foot on the ropes, or his quick count at the end to give him the win. I am not here to make excuses people, but there are just some things that don't add up. Perhaps that moron ref was offended with some of my truthful comments this past week towards those from California, and Mexico. All I am saying is, is it's basically a handicap match when the referee is giving others an unfair advantage in the ring. Anyway, Scott, like I said I felt a great deal of respect when I seen the opportunity to wrestle you was going to arise on my Dynasty debut. I can tell however that I am not the only one who has Scott Oasis on their mind this week. Lots of people have your attention and the way I see it that is what gives me the edge going in to our match.

That's right miscreants of the audience, put your money down on the Real Deal this week as he shocks the world knocking off a former Champion of EAW. You can finally pay off that car you can't afford, or perhaps you can sell your food stamps and use real money for a change. Either way, the smart bet this week is on the superior Italian Icon, and I am no stranger to upsets. Ya know sometimes guys get to the top, and they get this target on their back. It is a target that never goes away on they go away and the target gets bigger the higher up that ladder they begin to climb. Scott has a target on his back that forces a lot of people to be gunning for him and a lot of people wanting to see him lose. If he, or anyone else, expects me to just roll over and back down in any way, shape, or form then they are sadly mistaken. I am going to let you all in on a little secret on why I am feeling so confident heading into tomorrow night. Now, this may not be shocker of the year but Oasis is not exactly very bright. I hate to use the term meathead but the guy fits it to a tee. He is all muscle and not enough brains. I am born a triple threat, looks as we all know, athletic talent, and most importantly a mind sharper than a spear. I will outwit, out compete, and prove something to everyone in that locker room about me in just my 2nd career match. Oasis will have too many things on that pebble brain of his, and he will think he will walk right in and flat line me in 10 seconds or less. That is when I use momentum and the aforementioned things to guide me to my very first EAW match. That is the Real Deal. See you out there...sanctimonious..son of a bitch.

(Benedetti walks off; screen fades to black.)
Rattik
Introduction Promo
Post July 21st 2016, 11:23 pm by Rattik
(Wind whips through a damp, dark, cold room. A single window on the opposite side of the room, the moon shining through and onto a hooded figure, sitting motionless as the light begin to flicker on and off, then right back off. It was only few moments before the lights remained on more consistently, with brief flickers remaining. The man finally moves and looks up at the camera that sits on the tripod in front of him. He slowly lowers his hood revealing his long black hair, on his face was a long beard and a sadistic grin as he opens his mouth to speak.)

Rattik is unlike anyone else, he is not your normal wrestler, not your normal deranged man, he is not your normal…freak. Rattik is the type of man that enjoys blood, enjoys every aspect of it, the sheen, the glisten, the smell of the iron that fills his lungs, its everything. Blood flows through every inch of your body, it is what builds you up, it is what keeps you moving.

(He shifts in his seat, wiping his mouth and flipping his hair out of his face. His smirk has seemed to shift to a half smile of enjoyment. The thought of causing pain, the thought of making someone bleed seems to cause memories to flush through his head as he continues.)

So while all of you in this company waste your blood sweat and tears for some shiny piece metal. Rattik sees these belts as nothing more than just something to hold his pants up. But as he watches he has realized that it is more than that. Rattik has realized that you all see this piece of leather as a sort of achievement, you all don’t measure coming out of battles victorious or in defeat as an achievement, but somehow holding the belt over your heads deems you as the best

While you all continue to battle over a piece of leather, Rattik will begin to pick every single one of you off, defeating you, harming you, proving that it is not a belt that proves who a real champion is will prove who the real man is. Rattik came to EAW for one purpose… to hurt people, to break bones. He came here to show the world that a man is defined by his battles not his trophies.

So now Rattik comes to Elite Answers Wrestling, he comes to Showdown. He will watch as men and woman battle for belts, he will watch this from the shadows. When he shows his face it will be only to do one think kick ass, Showdown is a show that has prided itself on its legacy, EAW prides itself on its history. But here is when things get interesting, when Rattik final show you who he is and where he wants to go. Rattik wants to fight, to take out men and leave them lying on the concrete, and watch as everyone splits like a water flowing around a rock in the river, only to come together once more on the other side, calming once more as if nothing has happened. You see Showdown hasn’t just changed because of the draft, it has changed into an asylum, into the place that Rattik will thrive. Week in and week out he will have a chance to make someone bleed. What better than that? What better than showing that crazy is just an idea to hold back those who are truly better.
Ross Vegas
Post July 21st 2016, 11:03 pm by Ross Vegas
Ross Vegas -- The Madness: Part 2

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Hqdefault

Ross Vegas is decked out in all black, a sharp contrast from his usual colorful get-ups. He's standing in the middle of a casino.

Welcome, everybody! I'm Ross Vegas, but you already knew that. Brother, the stakes are high right now. OOH YEAAH they are! It's all or nothing, jack! Gettin' into the ring with Ross Vegas, that's a gamble baby! A gamble Anthony Leonhart should think twice about taking! This week on Friday Night Dynasty, It's Vegas versus the 40 year old virgin. Oh, my bad, you're only 28. You look a helluva lot older though. You needa let some MADNESS into your life, and not the twisted shit you're preaching. Work hard, play hard: that's my motto! I'll deck you in three minutes and then go home to whatever hot piece of ass I got in the pipeline tomorrow. And you can take that one to the bank, jack--that's what I'm talkin' about!

As far as this whole "big stupid muscle clown" garbage, that's what happens when you hit the gym man. I was a goddamn personal trainer, I know how to lift and get pumped like a motherfucker! You should try it sometime, that beer gut of yours is gettin' INSANE! Lose the purple trunks too, only I can pull off that look, brother! And you kill people for entertainment? You're one sick, twisted, demented son of a bitch. You may be tough shit with a weapon in your hand and a victim tied up. But in a real fight, one on one, in the ring? You're a loser. A bum. A palooka! You couldn't even beat AJ Perez, and he sucks more than a Hollywood whore! You think you got a chance against me? I'm not interested in your sick ass fantasies of raping your sister's dead body. Unlike you, I'm swimming in real live pussy, baby!

I ain't scared of no good for nothing, bottom feeding, trash bag rat bastard like you! You say you're "THE DEMENTED PSYCHOPATH, THE SADISTIC ONE, THE BROKEN SOUL OF EAW". That's some lame ass shit, dude. If you wanna talk catchphrases, do it right. Make that shit music to the fans' ears. 

Like this: I'm the man with the plan, gorgeous and grand, antithesis of bland, fixing for a title bout. Yeah that's right man, that's what I'm talkin' about!

Or this: It's Ross "The Boss" Vegas, the man with the poker face and the kickass place in the Hollywood Hills, winning matches to pay the bills, getting paid, getting laid, money and women all day, that's what I'm talkin' about!

OOOH YEAH, Ross Vegas knows how to work a crowd! That's why all the fans love me. That's why all the ladies fuck me. That's why little babies hug me. Because I am the American Dream, baby! I show every one of these fans that with a little MADNESS in your life, you can accomplish whatever you want! Yeah I ain't modest about it, but who gives a shit? We got one life baby! Nobody wanna live like Anthony Leonhart. Everybody wanna live like Ross Vegas and make it a Royal Flush... OOOH YEAAH!

You can call me stupid, I don't give a shit. It's hard for a guy like you to accept, that I am the total package. Not only am I bigger and stronger than you, I'm smarter than you too. Talk all you want about how "brainless" I am for enjoying life, but I graduated from UCLA with a degree in Psychology. I know exactly what's going through your head, man! I studied this shit for four years. I know just what to do with crazy fucks like you! I'm mentally one step ahead of you in the ring. I know what move you're gonna do and how to counter it, before you even know it! How's that for MADNESS?

A man can be seen losing a metric shit ton of money at the poker table.

This Friday Night on Dynasty, Anthony Leonhart, I will hit you with the Royal Flush and you will fold like an accordion... just like this poor schlub. Here, let me fix that.

Ross Vegas pulls out $1000 in bills from his back pocket. He gives the money to the man who's just been wiped out.

Leonhart, you won't be this lucky, jack. You're gonna get a taste of Vegas and that bitter taste will be stuck in your mouth as long as you live! I'm done here.
Nathan Fiora
Post July 21st 2016, 10:59 pm by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE III: HELL TO COME.

[The scene begins as Nathan Fiora is seen exiting his hotel building in the afternoon, escorting a young woman into a limousine.  The limo leaves and a sea full of people are surrounding him, asking the same exact questions.  The question was “How do you feel about Y2Impact’s response?  Do you regret saying what you did to him?”.  He seems calm, but there’s a sense of excitement on his face.  He stops, takes some pictures and pauses for a few seconds.  Nathan composes himself and speaks up.]

THERE IS AN APPARENT WEAKNESS IN A MAN WHEN WORDS LEAVE HIS MOUTH.

A man who has shown his weakness is none other than Y2Impact, the supposed prophet of Elite Answers Wrestling.  Everyone sees him as a confident veteran who can mop the floor with a guy like me, but I see things differently.  I see Y2Impact as a man who doesn’t truly believe in his abilities and has to resort to shaming others because he doesn’t have anything else to say.  He doesn’t have the balls of a real man because he has to go down to insults a first grader would come up with.  I’ve been watching “The Machine” for the last few days and listening to what he has to say, but he keeps pointing out that his words don’t faze me.  He’s one hundred percent correct.  I don’t have to be afraid of you to understand what you’ve accomplished in this ring, Impact.  Your correct predictions don’t affect me whatsoever; you can live in whatever world you want to, since it’s none of my business.  You say I’m living in a fantasy, but I’d love for you to look in a mirror because I think you’re just living in a whole other universe, pal.  This shows the root of what you’re saying.  There’s this argument you have against me: “I’m a rookie and I don’t know any better”.  Look, I’ve been competing in different places for many years now, and sure, I may not know this roster head to toe, but I damn sure know that I know something.  You keep saying I’m a rookie.  I can argue that you’re just an old timer.  You know those old guys that always tell kids to get off his lawn?  Yeah, that’s a very accurate description of who you are Impact.  You get bothered by a young-in like me.  I have good years ahead of me, while you’ve lived your best ones already.  That’s why you’re trying so hard to get me to crack; to lose all sense of direction.  That’s why I’m calm; I’m not scared or affected by anything you may say.  I am a calm individual who doesn’t need to get heated up about what some old man has to say about me.  You may be a veteran, but you’re acting like some sort of senile person, complaining about every single word that comes out of my mouth.  This has become a match of wits and you bashing my hopes and desires, but it’s a whatever.  You wouldn’t know anything about starting your career with hard work and EARNING matches.  I don’t do that “give me the title” and go crap, no no.  That’s where you’re wrong about me.  If you actually meant yourself, then that would be totally understandable because you are known as that kind of guy.  You even said it yourself.  I work for what I want, and when I said I deserved that title, it’s because I’m the hardest worker in the Voltage roster.  I don’t just come in every week, expected to be given win after win.  I fight for my victories and this week hasn’t been any different.  Maybe that’s something else that bothers you about me; I keep going and going, even when you strike with the best you have.  Am I bothering you already, baby Impact?  Do you need some milk to make you feel better?  Maybe a kick right in the face will make you feel better; it’ll shut you up.  I’m sure everyone would really enjoy that.  

[Fiora gets up on some steps and begins to project his voice.  The cameramen are still very focused on Nathan and are fascinated with what he is saying.  They nod and Fiora continues to talk.]

Look, Impact, I know you tend to insult others and such.  Here’s what I have to say: If you’re going to insult me, please don’t sound like some first grader on the playground.  Do you really have nothing else to say, because calling me ugly actually made me laugh.  I’m not concerned about what I look like, but the ladies are obviously are leaning towards the “hot stuff” and “hottie” names.  What I do in the ring is what you should be concerned about, not my appearance, my dreams and mindset, which you have over exaggerated.  I don’t believe I’m at the level of a Hall of Famer or someone who’s been here for years, no no.  I simply have the mindset of someone who sees that they have a future in a land where competition is obviously apparent.  The mindset you’re giving me makes me seem like I’m some egomaniac like...yourself.  Man, what a world we live in where a man can put his faults on someone he thinks is less significant.  You think you can get away with this Imp, but I’m not afraid to bite back.  I see the desire in your eyes; you want competition; you want to fight.  That’s what I’m doing and I will not stand around and just let you win this; I am going to beat you.  Don’t take this as my ego; take this as a man talking to another man.  This won’t be a regular match, I promise you that.  It will be a fight that will last until one of us can’t handle the pressure and takes the loss.  That won’t be me, it’ll be you.  I don’t take failure as an answer to whatever I do.  You can be the biggest legend that’s ever been in this business, but I don’t care.  I see you as someone in my way; the challenge that will show if I have what it takes to advance in EAW.  You may see this as a normal match; another kid to shut up, but that’s not how I see it.  I see this as a life-defining match, and that’s pushing me to be the best I’ve ever been.  As for you Imp, I only see you sort of trying since you have such a simple mindset.  I’ve been spending my whole week watching you; to be more specific, your strengths and weaknesses.  You see, that’s one of the biggest advantages I have over you and you can’t take that away from me.  I have looked at what you have done over your career and sure, it’s impressive, but I know what you’re not too great at.  This Sunday will be the ultimate test of I am right or wrong.  Losing is not an option for me; not because I can’t take a loss; because I want to succeed in such a high pressure environment.  You are the man to beat, Impact, and history will be made.  You will down and broken, while I show why I believed in myself the whole time.  

[Nathan get thrown a water bottle and drinks until there is no more.  He seems a bit disappointed but heads to a nearby water fountain to fill it back up.  Fiora looks at the cameras once again.]

My faith is what drives me.  People have let me down, but it doesn’t affect me as much as you think.  It is a chip on my shoulder, I admit that, but I’m glad I learned this sick reality.  People come and people go, but I’m just living my life.  I get up in the morning, fight and admit what I am.  I have been broken before, but right now I’m slowing polishing myself into a man of respect, justice, and love.  The glowing desperation is seen in you, Y2Impact.  You don’t even have to say it because I sense it; you don’t know if you can beat me.  You’re just acting like one of those tough guys, but it’s not working.  There will be one man walking into the light and that won’t be you.  You will see nothing; darkness will surround you.  Regret will fill your soul, and hatred will consume your mind.  This will end on Sunday, and my rise to stardom will be your downfall.

YOU CAN TRY TO KILL ME, BUT I’M BULLETPROOF.  

[Nathan Fiora walks down the steps, away from everyone and is immediately followed by the reporters and the paparazzi.  He gets into his car and smiles as he looks in the car mirror.  Nathan drives away and the screen fades to black.  The scene ends here.]

Last edited by Nathan Fiora on July 21st 2016, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaibatsu
Post July 21st 2016, 10:16 pm by Zaibatsu
Dynasty #2

Once again you guys forget who’s still at the table. While I was training my ass off, I sat and observed the wordplay between Erebos and V. You two are so far into your own self-contained universes that you don’t see that at any given time any six of us can throw you guys out the ring. There won’t be no epic battles in this match, just seven disappointed faces. I I don’t intend to be one of them. V, your talk of revolution makes you seem like you’re someone who knows more than the average man. Maybe you do. What I see is a man who hides behind masks and riddles. While I can appreciate a man who embodies style, I’m just wondering if your forgetfulness of me will be your downfall in this match? Will Erebos be too occupied with you that He falls to a good ‘ol fashioned Falcon Punch! Will Rhyse think he’s Papi Chulo looks get him so far? Who knows. All I know is that there’s a ticket to the top waiting for me. Call me Charlie because the golden ticket is mine boys. I may be the new guy, but the American Falcon can adapt. Friday night will now be known as Highlight Night as I soar down towards my foes and scoop up the victory.

Enigmas won’t win this match. Neither will a thousand ways to express how ‘dark’ you are. Just some good ole rasslin! Tomorrow night will be my reintroduction to the world and I intend on making my presence known and felt. A shot at the Interwire title is a great start, one that I won’t take for granted. Not to say any of you would, but I promise the fans that if I fight TLA, it will be a match nobody will forget. That’s what it’s all about right? Giving the fans what they want? I live for that man. I live for putting the smiles on the faces of those who pay with their hard earned money to see us. I live for putting my body on the line to make people forget about their problems and just spend the next 2-4 hours basking in the Land of the Elite. They are our guests and we are the hosts of honor!  Let’s give them what they want shall we? Lucas knows what I’m talking about. He spent his whole life in competition. Just remember that this isn’t amatuer hour, and not to feel too down about losing to Aria Jaxon. But, you’re not winning this buddy. 

(yawns and stretches)

It’s back to the gym boys. No rest for the wicked right? We’ll see who comes out on top. Without spoiling the ending, I have a feeling it’s going to be the new guy.

See you in the funny papers..
Tarah Nova
Post July 21st 2016, 10:07 pm by Tarah Nova
Bad Moon Rising---Dynasty#3
“I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

All right!

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.”
-----------------------
Oh~!

Does my ears deceive me or do you find a voice, Autumn? You finally decide to open that trap you call a mouth to speak to me and to tell you the truth: I am not fazed. Your words meant nothing. All those things you said were just empty threats and meaningless lies. Listening to you was like listening Honda speak. Nothing made sense but in the end it all doesn't matter. Nothing you said mattered to me at all but I guess that's what I get in an opponent like you. Autumn, you're a fool. I think you are just a Clown trying to entertain the better Vixens. Though I can't help but laugh at your attempt to move me. Autumn, answer me this,will you. Do you think this is a game? Do you think this is just some kind of a joke. Because let me tell you something: it's not the game. This is not a joke, the only joke in that ring will be you. I'm not going out there to play games with you because let's face, it I will always win. Whether we're wrestling in the ring or if we're playing blackjack, I will win. And Autumn, that is something you need to realize. You need to realize that when we meet in that ring, the fun time is over and you will lose because it is in your nature. You see, there's only two types of people in this world; ones who above all, come out each and every week, proving to people they are the best and can the hold championships. Those are the people like me. Then there's people like you. People who come into divisions thinking they have a chance here but then each and every week they get pins or attacked by the people who are actually meant to be here. Your kind of people don't deserve to be champions. They only deserve to the human punching bags and with that in mind, Autumn, this week I am going to make you my bitch. I am going to make you wish you never step foot in EAW or in my division. In my eyes, you have done nothing but walked around in the back smirking because you are the number one contender for my Specialist Championship--but I mean do you really have that big of a chip on your shoulder now? Do you actually believe you deserve to be in the ring with me because from what I have seen this week, which was little by the way, I believe you do not deserve this title match against me. The only thing you deserve this week is a slow, painful beating given by yours truly--and that is what you are only getting--nothing more.

See Autumn, this new-found voice is not going to save you from me and saying things like you and I are the same won’t help you either. You need to understand that there is no one like me. I am one of a kind and the best of what I do. Now you may claim that you are like me but honey, you are nothing close to it. I just can't help but chuckle at you even assuming that we are the same but frankly we are Polar Opposites. While you are the pouring rain falling from the sky, I am the lightning storm that makes everyone gasped. I am the large Inferno while you are the ashes from the remains. Autumn, your are nothing but the Dead Leaves on the ground in fall. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now? Do you understand that I am on a different level than you will ever be on and there is nothing you can say or do to change that. So many people like you try so hard to break away from the place that you belong and the thing is you will never be strong enough to do that. You don't have the strength and the ability to make it to the top of this company where the true Vixens rule. That's where I am, Autumn. I'm at the top of this mountain, watching you as you struggle to grasp onto the side of it. And it's only a matter of time before you grab the wrong ledge and you go tumbling back down to the bottom of the heap where you belong with the other useless ones. I'm a woman of my word, Autumn and I promise you, you won't make it to the top. Not now, not ever.

What's all this said and done, come Dynasty, I will destroy you. I will break you into little pieces and bury you six feet under like the dead thing you are. You call me a monster for the things that I have said but kid, you haven't seen nothing just yet. I'll show you the monster you want me to be. Autumn, I will make you regret everything you have done in this company, even if that means killing you myself. See with all the things that has happened this week and the disrespect that you showed me; there is not a chance in hell that you will ever gain my respect or prove to me that you are a vixen. You don't have the guts or the brains to do so. Now come on Autumn. Come at me and leave me bloody and raw in the middle of that ring like you said you were going to do. Show me that I am wrong about you. Show me that you are indeed deserving of being called a vixen. Please Autumn Raven, I dare you. Hell, if it makes you feel better about being in this match, I'll let you get the first punch in because after the one punch, that's all you're going to get on me. Let's face it, I will have you on that mat, screaming for me to stop burying you before this match is even over. I never go back on my word, Autumn---So when I say something you best damn well know that I am not lying. You will be screaming and you will be fighting for your life at the end of this match. You will be shown as nothing more than a bruised and beaten Woman by the time the bell rings. You say you are here to fight me and you will bring your arsenal of tricks along with you... Good. Do that. Bring your bag of tricks and I will be waiting in a train with my baseball bat, ready to swing. Yeah, I'm ready for this match where you like it or not. I'm here for blood and I won't leave until I get it. So yes, say You're Not Afraid of the Monsters but you never met one as sadistic as I am. Autumn like I said before, I will be your undoing. I will be the one that rips you apart limb by limb and not think twice about it. You will be just another Cliff note in the history of The Vixens division and I will keep a hold of my specialist championship. Test me not.

But without further ado: welcome, Autumn Raven, to my Circus of Freaks. Tomorrow night you will be standing under my big tent in front of thousands of my Freakshows and trust me when I say when it comes to that squared circle, I'm the only ringleader. I'm the Vixen in charge and I'm telling you right now that you in for one hell of a fight. So in this Division it's kill or be killed and I am telling you as a real Vixen--As the Leader of this whole thing,  you have been marked with the skull and crossbones and I will be ruining your stay here.  Than after our match, Autumn, I will personally show you the door because You have entered a place where you don't belong, and I think you have over welcomed your stay.

So Ta Ta, little Raven...
Venom
Post July 21st 2016, 9:22 pm by Venom
Erebos Promo

I take pride in bursting the bubbles of the arrogant. Witnessing the realization of their false ways set into their mind and the hopes of their ideal world rushing out of them in a stream of terror from seeing that their whole reality was a facade is a display of how the pursuit of dreams can transition into a corrupted quest for greed.

Maybe I've given you too much credit if you meant you'd parade around my beaten and battered when you achieved your fabled victory on Dynasty literally. The ideal concept of the battle royal is to result with only one body reaming in the ring. It revolves around the intent that a competitor aspires to be that one remaining body. So if I still remain in the ring, that doesn't necessarily indicate your victory. It merely is an indication for your weakness as a closer. It's a sign of your inability to arrogantly celebrate your own foreseen victory in your head when it's yet to actually transpire. I don't think you literally meant that phrase, but it grants me insight into how you think as an individual. You often think logically but that logical thinking of yours is often corrupted by your own personal desires. The concept of destiny has never carried much relevance to me as a topic. It revolves around the notion that every bodies fates are set, and if they aren't pleased with their destiny, they are left to desperately attempt to alter it more to their liking. If I ever aspired something to be delivered to me, it would be guidance by darkness, not a material possession that has little relevance in the eyes of an endless and eternal entity such as darkness. Championships to me are spoils that can be utilized to attain a firm grip or find a sturdy foothold to hang on to during the strongest of tides to assist me in gaining more leverage in this company. I don't desire to possess them from visions of personal glory, I envision me holding them while utilizing the leverage they grant me over those who desperately seek it for their own personal means.

I rarely carry vendettas. I subconscious doesn't randomly give life to a meaningless vendetta. I create them consciously against individuals who have truly wronged me. You and I have no past. This is truly our first exchange of words. It's our first encounter of one another. It'll also be our first exchange of fists. The things we say now could be considered basic assumption based on our perspective of what we witness of one another. Either one of us possessing a vendetta void of meaning towards the other would be an act of pointless aggression. I don't need to make a reasonable explanation for a failure that has yet to transpire nor do I need to brief those irrelevant to me on the topic of why I might have lost.

Assuming is a dangerous game to play. It's similar to gambling. If you assume correctly, you seem to possess the supernatural ability of clairvoyance. If you assume wrong, you then begin to be perceived as a fool who has been plagued by stupidity. You've played this game often in the past as well and where has it left you? You refer to yourself as simply V no. That indicates to me that you suffer from overwhelming shame. You've cast the name Ventura to the side without any acknowledgment for it and you've seemingly made the assumption that others would do the same as well. Your past is what molds you into what you are today if one allows it to. That's why so often that adversaries of one another will delve into the others past in high hopes of unearthing something that transpired in the past that could grant them a mental advantage. Is it the embarrassment of losing to Liam Catterson at Pain for Pride 6 that continues to haunt you to this day? Is it the fact that your own brother cast you aside and deemed you a disappointment. The days of you being Interwire Champion and as a contender for the Answers World Championship has long since passed. A new era has dawned. An era where a sliver of darkness can be seen over the horizon and in time that sliver will grow into a giant mass. When that times come, I'll be the Interwire Champion, and you'll understand that what makes me rise again is darkness itself. It's propelled me to great heights before, now it's allowing me to do it on my own so I may one day make the giant leap that enables it to wash away those like yourself who should be labeled as nothing more than a plague.

My focus now needs to be turned elsewhere. Rhyse, I have never wallowed in my own sorrow as that has never been a shortcoming of mine. I possess the rarely seen ability to go through thorough elaboration of my struggles and what I seek to see on the other side of them without being over come with sorrow. I still search for an answer that will perhaps enlighten me with what direction I should steer my career in. I've played mind games in the past but only when their really called for. In this type of predicament, they're not needed. Rhyse, I've never deemed you unworthy. Truth be told, I know little of you and am shortly informed on your capabilities. So display to me what you should be deemed worthy. Prove to me why the name Raymundo Rhyse is one to be remembered and not one that will soon be lost in the ever moving winds that has carried many forgotten names elsewhere in its history.

I possess higher hopes and expectations for Raymundo Rhyse than I do for you, Lucas. It's nothing new that your misinformed on the happenings in this company. Kevin Devastation has never been an ally of mine. I would be quite surprised to find him at ringside rooting me on considering we just were on opposing sides of a minor war with one another. Perhaps you were too caught up with the lights and publicity you got at Pain for Pride in your losing effort that prevented you from being aware that your match was far from being one of the events primary highlights. Despite the amount of individuals in this match and the likelihood through basic probability that I'll lose, there's one atrocity I must take upon myself to prevent from happening. You becoming number one contender wouldn't only be a disgraceful to Dynasty, it would be a personal blow to myself for allowing that to happen when I possess the ability to prevent it.

A duty I owe to myself and to the assurances I made in the past rest on my rediscovery of the dominance that once was a everyday thing for me. I know that capability still dwells within me, I just must discover the means of reawakening it. Perhaps the magnitude of the impact I will soon make will be the source of shock waves powerful enough to bring that lost capability of mine out of its long slumber. The combination of my success and the hopes I shatter should suffice, it's just up to me to ensure that it my plans come to fruition and that my victory soon transpires.
Phoenix Winterborn
Post July 21st 2016, 8:44 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Ylc_ma10
VOLTAGE #2
THE MATCH THE WORLD WANTS TO SEE

“Ya know Aria…you’re not the only one that is excited for this match, you’re not the only one that is getting hype for it. See, ever since you referenced Fighting Spirit, it made me think back to that night. I realized something from that night. While I was watching your match, I saw something. Speaking as someone who has been around this game a long, LONG time..not necessarily in EAW, but in wrestling in general, you see someone who just has that ‘it’ factor. That mix of wrestling, speaking, and having just that intangible, if you will. Having that thing that you can’t really feel, you can’t really see, but you know it’s there. Girl, you’ve got that in spades. You went on to prove me exactly right. You went on to have the best rookie year that I’ve seen anyone have period. You capped it all off the night of the annual draft when you won the Young Lions Cup from Lucas Johnson. The first female in HISTORY to hold that trophy. But to quote the song from Cage the Elephant, ‘There Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked’. See, you’re right. You’re being thrown right back into the fire. But…you’re not the only one. I’m being constantly tested right now by Carlos Rosso. See, I talked to him yesterday, and I asked him why. Why did you book this particular match, and he told me quite simply ‘I alongside the world wanted to see this match. The world wanted to see the two rookie sensations battle it out, and what better to battle it out for than the Young Lions Cup.’ I said why put me against Aria Jaxon? Why not have us team up against someone, or some other kind of match? He’s like ‘Because I want to see the greatness in both of you at the same time. I can’t see that in a multi-person match. To see the greatness, I had to have you two go one on one.’ "

“See Carlos Rosso is a great thing coming over to Voltage. He gives the people exactly what they want, and I even ask people when I’m travelling around. I ask them who the one person they want to see me face is. Sure, I get the typical answers of a rematch against Ares, they wanna see me take on the Gawd, DEDEDE etc and so forth…but the one name that comes up more than any others is you. It was you, Aria. Because they see the future in both of us. You’re right, though. You’ve got a LOT more to lose in this match than I do, and you already know the saying all too well cause you’ve lived it. The person with nothing left to lose is the most dangerous in the world. With that being said, am I going into this match to hurt you? No. Am I going into this match to potentialy injure you? Not a chance in hell. Why would I wanna injure the future? Why would I want to legit hurt the future? I want to test you, just like you want to test me. See, this match is about much more than just the Young Lions Cup. This match…holds the future of this company in between those ropes. Forget the rest of the world. Forget the Ares Vendettas, the Scott Oasis’, the Y2Impacts, the Mister DEDEDEs…they may have built this company, they may still be the top names right now, but after Voltage Sunday night, all that is going to change. Because Voltage is the A show in this company right now. Voltage is where you come to prove yourself. See Aria, I mean this in the nicest way possible. You may be a former Vixen’s champion, you may be the first woman to hold the Young Lions Cup, but you are stepping into a environment you are simply unfamiliar with."

“See while you are coming over to Voltage, this has been my home since I got here. Voltage has been my home turf, my house. You are coming to my house. There’s this saying that goes around college campuses, just like the one we were at earlier today. The saying goes ‘Protect this house.’, and that is what I am going to do. Protect this house, from all enemies foreign and domestic. Aria, as much as I respect you…as much of a friend as I consider you…the battle lines have officially been drawn. We wil be friends before the match, we will be friends after the match. But, as soon as that bel rings, my game face goes on..and you have something I want. As nice as it would be to face Aren for the EAW Championship, it’s not in the cards right now. What’s in the cards right now is the Young Lions Cup. What’s in the cards RIGHT NOW ARIA, is the New Breed Championship down the line, and I promise you this. If I win the cup from you this Sunday night? I am going to get my five defenses AS SOON AS I CAN! I want those five defenses by Territorial Invasion so I can challenge JJ Silve for the New Breed title!a

“Aria…the New Era is running strong in EAW, but Sunday night. SUNDAY NIGHT, ARIA. There’s going to be a war within the New Era. The games will be put aside the FUN will be put aside! The jokes, and the friendship will be put aside! All…for the Young Lions Cup. All…for the New Breed championship. I want what you have, Aria. I want…the Young Lions Cup. This is our time. This is our time to show why WE are the now. We are not the future, we are the now! But, more importantly…for one weekend, one night, one moment in time…I will be showing that I am the future, I AM THE NOW, ARIA! No matter what, the Young Lions Cup stays with the New Era, but Sunday night? It’s coming home to Chicago. Don’t worry about me sweating you, you better believe that I am. I wouldn’t be where I am if I wasn’t. You need to do the same, though. I may be fun-loving, I may be the jokester of the group, but you’ve seen what I can do in that ring. you’ve seen what I do to people who piss me off. You haven’t pissed me off, Aria and you’re not going to. But you better believe I’m taking this deadly serious. You better believe that that cup is coming home with me." 

Last edited by Phoenix Winterborn on July 21st 2016, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christian Locke
Post July 21st 2016, 7:57 pm by Christian Locke
(Christian is back in the PNC Arena with the cameraman following his every movement. Christian grabs a folding chair at first to sit down but decides against it.)

You know what? I'm probably going to be here for a while, so I want something more comfortable. 

(Christian spots a comfortable office chair about thirty feet away from him and grabs it. He rolls it to the nearby table and places his belongings on it.)

I'll give you credit Matt, you did well with your rebuttal, for the most part that is. As for the rest? Well um, A for effort. Anyways, you covered a plethora of topics the last time you spoke, some being more important than others. For instance, I'm not going to get into looks today because well, I clearly have a rap session later tonightthat I can't be late for. Tell you what, I'll even get out the red du-rag that Matt loves so much! Yep gonna drop some bars! Gonna ask all of my Stans to please stand up, or whatever the fuck Eminem says. I'm also not going to make “fat jokes” either, which I never did in the first place. There was leftover cake, I thought it shouldn't go to waste and Vic deserved something to chow down on to help him get over his loss from last week. That's how some people cope with heartbreak, you self-centered prick. Some people eat their feelings away while others refuse to stick a spoonful of saturated fat down their throats. So how dare you accuse me of making fun of another person’s body image. Besides, did you know that back in the early days, the more you weighed, the wealthier you were? Just food for thought — and yeah, ignore that pun. So like I said, you covered a lot of topics yesterday — which hmm, I noticed they were the same exact topics you covered from last time. This reminds me of all the times my dog would try to chase his tail around. Always gave me a good chuckle because A, he was making zero progress by just going in circles and B, because he didn’t know he would never accomplish his goal, just like you won't accomplish your goal of humbling me this Sunday night on Voltage by stealing a victory from me. But you know what? If you want the both of us to come off as broken records, then fine. I just thought you were all about entertaining the fans? You know, connecting with them and all of that? Something I'll never worry about because I'm not a people pleaser that is trying to win a popularity contest so I can up my merchandise sales. So with that said, it's time to deal with Matt “All Fluff and No Substance” Miles. 

(Christian clears his throat before resuming.)

So Matt accused me of having a stick up my ass on like three different occasions. All in a two minute time frame. It is was clever, man. Playground insults sure make my blood boil. Because I didn't laugh at your cheesy jokes, like comparing my look to a washed up rapper, I have a stick up my ass? I'm sorry I'm not like one of your fans. I'm sorry that I actually laugh at you and not with you, like a mindless sheep. I'm sorry that I don't worship the ground you walk on. I'm sorry I don't appreciate the fact that I breathe in the same air as you do. I'm sorry I don't buy into your bullshit. That's what I'm most sorry about because everything you say and do? I see right through it. You see, you try to paint this picture of me — actually no, you don't deserve paint, you can have crayons. So you draw this picture of me, a very detailed stick figure drawing, trying to make me out as one of the biggest hypocrites ever. Oh I can't wait for your response! “I didn’t try anything, your words proved me right!” But who is truly the biggest hypocrite here? You know what? I was going to save this point for later on, but on second thought, I'm going to do it right now. Sit back and relax. Before I just dive in head first, I guess I should talk about Starr Stan first, because it is related. Yeah, I'm sorry you guys. He refuses to let the topic go, but I don't blame him because when that's really the only speck of dirt he has on me, I would grip onto it too, hold onto it for dear life and use it all week long because thinking outside the box is just too damn difficult! So let's talk about Stan. Let's talk about the man that hated my guts so much so that when he did his little farewell speech at the draft, he couldn't help but mention my name and say I gave him the most fun and most challenging match on his tour. “Bu-but what about Carson?” He gave him quite the fight at Pain for Pride!!!! He even called him elite afterwards! Maybe just maybe, it was a publicity stunt? Since you know, that would be the last Starr Stan match we would ever see and he was overcome with so many emotions, he decided to praise everybody in sight and felt like he was forced to pass the torch to someone that wasn’t quite ready for it yet, but felt pressured to do so? I don't know, just a hunch. Speaking of speeches, a man that I've never talked to before, Xavier Williams, also couldn't help but mention my name during his Hall of Fame speech. What the fuck Christian? How dare you try to brag about such things! I'm sorry guys, I really am. I'll punish myself later by slapping my wrist! Now as I was saying, let's talk about Starr Stan because for your entertainment, Matt, I'm going to be an open book. Don't worry, I'll try to make it into a picture book, so you can just imagine the images, so even you can comprehend, ok buddy? Yeah, don't mention it. So let's go in chronological order. Let's talk about my first match against Starr Stan, the match I won. For starters, you act as if you just dug up some big juicy secret! “Haha guys, my friend, you know the same friend I paid to put together a Christian Locke Grand Rampage highlight video and yes, he's also the same dude that sat next to me as we just stared at Christian Locke’s Wikipedia page, showed me how Christian beat Stan! Oh noooo, I got him good.” You probably even rubbed your hands together because finally, you thought you had me cornered. So the cat is outta the bag. I beat Starr that night, via count out. Yeah I can hear the booooooooo’s coming because I let down my loved ones for sure. Stick a fork in me guys because I'm done. It's not like millions of people already saw this match live on Voltage. Or it's not like this match can be found on EAW’s official YouTube page. So obviously, this was a big secret. I thought when I hid this match somehow from the general public, I covered my tracks. I thought I didn’t leave any evidence behind. Admit it, you had Scooby Doo’s help, didn't you? I mean, I wore gloves so you wouldn’t be able to find my fingerprints at the scene. I wore a ski mask so the cameras wouldn’t be able to reveal my identity. I also wore that mask so a strand of hair wouldn't fall to the floor because if it did, it would've been game over. I even wore boots that were a few sizes too big so when they saw the prints in the dirt, they would rule me out as a person of interest. Damn it! Go to hell! 

Now Matt, did I ever say I pinned him? Did I ever say I made him submit? Nope. However, did I say I outsmarted him? Yep. You see, you think I beat him by luck because no other explanation makes sense to you! I mean, you think I was scared of him. Good one, but I don't see it that way because unlike you Matt, I was in the match. I was in the moment, I was living it, and I thought hmm, should I go up to the top rope and crush my ribs like every other match, or should I save a bit of energy, make a legend look foolish, and get a win that way? Aren't you the guy that preaches to wrestle safer? You know, to avoid possible injuries? Yeah? So where's the problem? My goal was to qualify for the Grand Rampage, which I did. I knew if I failed, I wouldn't have received a second chance to prove I belonged in that match because I wasn't known at the time. I was just seen as the “new guy.” See, I didn’t get the benefit of the doubt and to be honest, I still don't. Don't get me wrong, I'm not playing the victim card. All I'm saying is I don't get handed opportunities like many elitists do. Want an example? That match against Starr was a Grand Rampage qualifier, right? Yes, I know I've already said this. Said it like twenty seconds ago, but stay with me. I won, yet Starr Stan still ends up in the match? I'm not even upset because his resume speaks for itself. I'm just proving my point when I say that match against Stan was my only ticket to the Grand Rampage and oh yeah, I clearly said I was going to do everything in my power to be at that event. 

Yet you're not impressed. You're one of those old school guys. One of those guys that thinks the only way to win is by pinfall, submission, or just knocking them out cold. A lot of people feel that way but to me, if that were true, if those three options were the only ways to win a match, then why oh why did the ring announcer and referee still declare me as the winner? It's almost as if I'm right? It's almost as if I come with facts while you just rely on your personal opinion? So who is really the one that is getting “all caught up in their feelings?” The fact is you haven't raised my blood pressure. You haven't rattled me. I haven't lost a single second of sleep over you or your bullshit words and philosophies. It's more of just one deep sigh because I know what awaits me. I already know what you're gonna say before you say it for the most part. Yeah I know, you can say something like, “Your feud against Starr and the 24/7 contract are the only two interesting things about you! Boom, sick burn! You're just boring otherwise.” No I get it Matt, those two topics are very relevant when it comes to me and my four month career. No seriously, I get it. I don't know, I was just hoping you would bring a new perspective? Or at the very least, try to twist it someway to make it more interesting? Or bring something new that I haven't thought about in great detail?  But I don't fault you over that and I'm not going to rage because those topics are your bread and butter. Without those two topics, there isn't much to talk about. I get it. You don't want to listen about my previous wins. I agree, they don't even matter to me. My last win was at the EAW Draft show. A tag match, a match I don't even care about. Just like I'm not going to talk about previous wins over the likes of Judas and some other dude on Battleground my first week here or wins over Beretta or Nick Angel. Many more to be listed but they escape my memory because they shouldn't even be employed. I was going to say something, but it's kind of off topic for the time being, but I will mention it later. This is about the Grand Rampage, which I see your friend made a video of. I see he cut some parts out, but overall, I'm fine with. So let's watch this video on my iPad for a few minutes and I will break it down. Sound like a plan? Great. 

(Christian grabs his iPad, gets the video on his screen and presses play.)

Stew: LUCIAN BLACK IS RIGHT THERE WITH MASSIVE FISTS TO THE SKULL ON THE LITTLE GUY! LUCIAN NOT GIVING A SINGLE CARE IN THE WORLD! HE STAYS ALL OVER CHRISTIAN LOCKE! But Christian Locke fights back, he starts kicking, and punching away at Lucian Black’s torso! And LUCIAN WHIPS LOCKE OFF THE ROPES! LOCKE COMES RUNNING BACK! AND LOCKE WITH A RUNNING SENTON CANNONBALL ONTO A STANDING LUCIAN BLACK! KNOCKING THEM BOTH DOWN!!! And Locke gathers himself back to a vertical stance, and stomps away at Lucian! But Judas comes FROM BEHIND! AND TRIES TO LIFT LOCKE ONTO HIS SHOULDERS, BUT LOCKE SPINS OUT OF IT! AND AS HE DOES, HE HOOKS HIS ARMS AROUND JUDAS’ HEAD, PULLING HIM DOWN FOR AN ELEVATED DDT! JUDAS LANDS NOSE FIRST INTO THE CANVAS!

(Christian pauses the video)

So let's talk about this section first. I come to the ring and right away, the commentators have to point out my size by calling me little. That's pretty much the first thing people think of when it comes to me because you are accustomed to seeing Titans. Guys that are chiseled out of stone. Before you say something like, “Well I'm not that big either! Except that was never the case, now was it? It's clear to me that you lost a ton of muscle mass while you were out of action, which hey, that's normal. I'm not arguing otherwise. What I'm getting at is I hate, actually hate is a strong word, so let's go with dislike. I dislike it when someone points out my size because then that automatically slots me into the underdog’s role. Don't do that. Don't act shocked when I win by “overcoming all odds!” There weren't many odds to overcome in the first place. But back to the tape. Lucian Black, the current World Heavyweight Champion, targeted me. Now I could lie to myself and inflate my ego even more by saying he went after me because I'm such a big threat. Odds are, he saw me for just my size and thought I'd be an easy elimination. I'm just being real. Yet, I held my own against him. He punched me in the mouth and I punched him back twice as hard. If you watch the tape, I got the better of him. Stomping away at him and such. Now, I'm sure you're going to try to counter this and say the same thing about Lucian that you said about Vic Vendetta. “Lucian hasn't been all that consistent, Christian, so you're point is invalid!” Oh I know he's failed a lot in his career. Just listen to Alex Wilder this week and he'll tell you all about it. But, he's still the World Heavyweight Champion and current face of Dynasty. It's a fact, so let's move on. Then Judas, the guy that won the National Elite championship early on in his career, which hey, congrats, but oh yeah, then he lost it like a month later, yikes. Any who, he comes at me and I plant his face into the mat. If it came to individual fights in this match, if it was treated as UFC or boxing rounds, I'm 2-0 so far. Can't wait for Matt’s explanation. It's gonna be something like, “Ha, you accept moral victories?! How pathetic!” You can say whatever your heart desires, I still one upped those two. Like I said, just going by the tape. 

(Christian presses play once more.)

Mercer: Locke hops back onto his feet, but is soon met with Tyler Parker! Tyler Parker with some right hands to the jaw, and Locke retaliates with a knife edge chop! BUT TYLER KNEES LOCKE IN THE STOMACH! AND TYLER PULLS HIM UP FOR THE DEPRAVITY! BUT LOCKE KNEES TYLER IN THE HEAD A COUPLE OF TIMES! AND LOCKE LANDS DOWN BEHIND TYLER, TYLER SPINS AROUND! BUT JJ SILVA INVOLVES HIMSELF WITH THE TWO FOR A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!

(Christian stops the video.)

Let's analyze this part. Tyler Parker, a hall of famer, one of the best going today, comes after me. It's a nice little exchange, but just like Lucian and Judas I get the upper hand. Now you cut off the next part, but I believe Tyler and I work together and take down JJ. I also noticed you skipped another small part before I find myself face-to-face with Y2Impact, but it's nothing major so I'll let that go. Now how are you going to respond to this? “Well um Christian, uhh, umm, well you were the fresher man! Boom!” Yeah it's not like I wasn't putting in work against multiple elitists, one after another, it's as if they were just lining themselves up against me as they head down a conveyor belt. It's not like they didn't have time to think of a strategy to take me down, to get rid of me, as I dealt with someone else. So yeah, I'm hoping you don't use that excuse. It would be pretty pathetic. 

(Christian presses play for the last time.)

Mercer: And Y2Impact finds himself PULLING Christian Locke off The Heart Break Gal in the corner, and Locke turns around with A FOREARM TO THE HEAD! Impact surely doesn’t appreciate that, but THE HEART BREAK GAL LOW BLOWS LOCKE FROM BEHIND! AND Y2IMPACT DELIVERS AN EVISCERATION TO CHRISTIAN LOCKE! AND HBG TOSSES CHRISTIAN LOCKE OVER THE TOP ROPE, AND OUT OF THE RING!

Ring Announcer: Christian Locke has been eliminated!

(Christian stops the video, puts the iPad back in his bag and continues to talk.)

Now, I want to quote you on your exact reaction. “Damn, that really didn't look good for you, did it? Do you understand what I was talking about earlier now? Who in the blue hell would want to talk about THAT performance?” Well Matt, I never talked about my Grand Rampage performance in the first place, that would be you. So I guess that answers your own question. All I said was I qualified, but I will take it one step further because I am of course going to defend myself, just like I would expect you to do the same. Now what was so bad about that performance? Actually let me ask you this first, have you ever been in a Grand Rampage match? I don't know, I haven't looked, or were you injured at the time? Had a different match on the card? I'm asking. I'm not making some kind of correlation. This goes back to your Lannister comment when I mentioned he competed at Pain for Pride, while you didn't, even though you claimed you embarrassed him beyond belief. So much so he would never show his face again. Yet he was at Pain for Pride and you weren't. I was genuinely asking when this attack of yours happened? Because as I clearly stated a few days ago, hell I'll even quote myself, “I don't know much about Matt Miles the elitist.” I was expecting for you to tell me all about yourself and yes, you filled in some blanks, but I still don't know much about you. Instead you would rather make this all about me and what I have done lately, which I guess I don't blame you for because of obvious reasons. Yet, I'm the boring one? Makes sense. But sure, as for the Grand Rampage, I clearly didn't last as long as I wanted to. Obviously I wanted to win the whole thing, just like everybody else. Yet you mocked me because I lasted about as long as El Landerson? I don't know, I'll take your word for it because I don't feel like streaming the whole time I was in the ring for. Just know it was a lot longer than the highlights your buddy put together. But yes, I should be ashamed that it took the Grand Rampage winner, his partner in crime, and a low blow to get rid of little ol’ me. Fuck man, I'm really embarrassed. I wish I would've gotten eliminated in two seconds like Terry Chambers so I could live my life in peace. It sucks you know? I hate going out in public because of my extremely embarrassing performance at the Grand Rampage. I uh, I don't wanna talk about it anymore. It cuts too deep. 

Let’s talk about something else! A new topic! So, let's talk about Starr Stan some more, courtesy of Matt Miles. I don't mind because I'm doing these events in chronological order. First I talked about my win over Stan, then the Grand Rampage, and now Triple Threat. So let's talk about it. Yeah, talk, not bitch. I've never bitched about my loss. I've only “bitched” about my opponents always talking about it because it gets old real fast, but for the actual loss? I've owned up to it. I accepted responsibility, so once again, just another theory of yours debunked. You see, I wasn't childish when I dealt with that loss. I didn't make excuses. I told the entire world that he was the better man that night. I handled it in a mature manner. Want proof? Here you go. This goes back to Pain for Pride week, when Terry was talking about the match, just like you've been doing. “Yes Terry, I already admitted I lost to Starr Stan, fair and square at Triple Threat. I made a fatal mistake. I didn't take him seriously because I saw what everybody continues to see and that is a declining legend. But to his credit, he gave me everything he had. He found the fountain of youth. He had tricks up his sleeves. For the first time in a long time, he was unpredictable, to an extent. In the end he crushed me with a Starrsault, a move he only uses when he's desperate, and as a result, he got the one, two, three.” No excuses on my end, but I'm sure that won't stop you from attempting to string your own excuses together. So with that said, I never ran away from that loss, like  a “little baby chicken” as you put it. So a chick? Just Mart displaying his impeccable IQ again. I'm not worthy you guys. The man just drops so much knowledge on us. No really, he drops knowledge on our heads like a ton of bricks that causes us to lose brain cells. Thanks man, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart. 

Now, let's actually talk about Matt Miles. Let's talk about his career, or at the very least, the parts he elaborated on. For starters he said he was a champion one month into his career. I wish EAW was still ran like that. Where people that were low on the totem pole got title matches out of thin air. But that's right, he had to beat Scott to get that opportunity to fight Vic for the Interwire championship. The same guy that just lost to the ultimate choke artist at Pain for Pride? Well done my friend, well done! And yeah you have a right to say that not everybody gets the same opportunities because guess what? I went back and watched that match of yours against Vic. It was at some super show, March to the Sea, or something like that, right? So I watched and the first thing one of the commentators said while you made your way down to the ring was Vic handpicked you for this match? Is that right? I wish a champion would hand pick me, expect they are smarter than that. But I'm not worried about it, because I have this contract. Now, I wanted to talk about the 24/7 contract a little later on, which I do, but for the sake of this argument I will mention this part. The last time you spoke, you said you didn't need a piece of paper to win a title because you're better than that. I'm paraphrasing here. Interesting, so let's watch the end of your match against Vic then, shall we?! 

(Christian gets his iPad out again and gets the video ready and presses play.)

Vic Vendetta: (shouting) IT’S OVER, MILES! ACCEPT YOUR FATE! THE BELL TOLLS FOR YOU!

Eddie Mack: Vic reaches the casket… extending his arm out to lift the case back up! While he forces Miles face to stare down at the casket! He wants Miles to see his fate! VIC OPENS THE CASKET! WHAT… WHAT IN THE WORLD?! ARE THOSE? BLACK VULTURES ARE FLYING OUT OF THE CASKET AT VIC VENDETTA! WHEN DID THEY GET IN THERE?! BLACK VULTURES EVERYWHERE! VIC RELEASES MILES; SWATTING AWAY THE VULTURES! WHAT’S THIS ALL ABOUT?! IS THIS A MESSAGE FROM ARES VENDETTA HIMSELF?! AND LOOK! FROM BEHIND! MATT MILES CLOCKS VIC VENDETTA BEHIND WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!

Matt Ryder: VIC IS TAKEN DOWN TO A KNEE! AND ANOTHER SHOT WITH THE STEEL CHAIR! VIC’S DOWN TO BOTH OF HIS KNEES! MILES DROPS THE CHAIR… GOLDRUSH ONTO THE CHAIR! THE GOLDRUSH ONTO THE CHAIR CONNECTS! AND MILES IMMEDIATELY SLIDES VIC INTO THE CASKET! AND SHUTS IT CLOSE! MILES WINS! HE’S THE NEW INTERWIRE CHAMPION!

(Christian stops the video and just stares off into the distance for a few seconds before he bursts into laughter.)

Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be a joke right because this whole week, this whole damn week I've been getting criticized because Matt thinks I will win a title unfairly with this contract — WHEN I JUST WITNESSED HIM WIN HIS FIRST TITLE ONLY BECAUSE VIC WAS DISTRACTED BY VULTURES AND EVEN THEN, EVEN THEN MATT NEEDED A STEEL CHAIR TO FINISH HIM OFF. NOT JUST ONE CHAIR SHOT EITHER. HOLY FUCK I WAS WRONG PEOPLE. I WAS WRONG WHEN I SAID ASHTEN CROSS WAS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE THIS BUSINESS HAS EVER SEEN. THAT AWARD CLEARLY GOES TO MATT FUCKING MILES. MATT MILES EVERYBODY! 

Oh my god, I'm dying. Laughter is going to be the death of me! Oh god Matt, get off your high horse and sit the fuck down. You no longer deserve to talk. Unless you want to further embarrass yourself and contradict yourself at every turn? I can't wait until you respond to this. “Well um, uhhhhhh, ummmm, uhhhhhhhhhh, I’m a changed man now! Yeah that's it!” Haha nah, shut the fuck up Matt. It even gets better because he discredited my clean win over Vic Vendetta last week because Vic has supposedly lost a step or two since the days Matt faced him, right? Yeah it's not like since then, he’s a former EAW Champion or headlined Day 2 of Pain for Pride, along with Aren and Carlos in recent memory. Oh but Christian, Matt says he was dark and twisted back then! He was all cryptic like one of those low budget horror films that he probably ripped off in the first place! He's so scary and intimidating, that not even vultures would scare him — oh wait. Before I move on, I just want to make another little point. It is not even related to Vic at all. It's when you said you've been here since 2014. That was a response to when I said you've probably been here for around a couple of years. Yet you said I am wrong? How so?! Please enlighten me, unless you don't know what the word around means, or better yet, don't realize it's the year 2016?! I knew I wasn't going to get the exact month or date, but I was surely in the ball park. 

Let's talk about injuries. Let's talk about your first injury, which was when Scott Oasis dropped you on your head, ending your title reign quite early, right? Now, you called me moronic because I guess I didn't show you enough compassion. I'm the moron? Yes surely! But then again you're the moron that let Scott drop you on your head in the first place! Maybe be better at your job? Maybe learn to dig down deep and counter? Oh boy I can't wait for your response. “But you didn't do that against Starr!” Only problem is yes, he beat me, but I didn't stay down and go rehab for months. I'm sure doctors all over the world roll their eyes when they learn you're in the waiting room. But anyways, when I lost to Starr, I gave him credit, I dusted my shoulders off, went to Pain for Pride and won the 24/7 Battle Royal. That wasn't a sneaky win either, no matter the nonsense that comes out of Terry’s mouth. The fact is I talked so much shit during Pain for Pride week. Everybody wanted to rip my head off and I guess it's my fault they didn't do the logical thing and all go after me at once and eliminate me. Oh well, I'll take my win regardless. Oh yeah I'm getting off track because I'll save the contract for last. But as I was saying, you landed on your head. You then rushed back to get your revenge against Scott, so you could have your little happily ever after moment — except he beat you again. How? By targeting your injury. Aw man, how dare Scott execute his game plan flawlessly! That's just not fair. I feel for you man, I really do. Let me think, oh yeah, then you say you stay away once again after this loss and then come back to win the Spartan’s Cup! Retribution, fuck yeah! Nothing is going to stop you now! Nothing! Well, except for you of course. 

Time to make you sound and look like an imbecile again. Although, I've been doing exactly that this entire time. So you win that cup, and as a result, you get to choose your Pain for Pride match. Hell yeah man! And then you would choose to be in 24/7 Battle Royal because you thought it would be easy and so you wouldn't snap your neck clean off your shoulders. That'll probably still happen one day, but we’re just gonna have to wait. So your health was the reason why you chose to not be in CITV. Interesting, so you pretty much confess that CITV and 24/7 are pretty much the same thing because if you dream big enough, you can exchange the contract in for a world title, like that Drastik guy did. Yet you continue to bad mouth the 24/7 battle royal, makes total sense. But that's right, you chose to be in that match! Yes Matt, I know what the word choose means. No need to say it all obnoxiously. So this begs the question, why? Why use that cup for such a worthless match, a match that probably opened most Pain for Pride’s in the past and not use it to headline in a world title match? But hey, I'm the moron here, right? Ridiculous man. You're reaching with every single word you say — when will it end? Hopefully when I'm done taking, I could only hope,  but I’m sure you'll respond and to be honest, I don't know if I can make a third rebuttal because I'm getting sick and tired of being exposed to your BS. Its poison, it really is. But as I was saying. I want you to clarify something for me. So let me get this straight, you chose to be in a worthless match, while I was placed in one because nobody gives a crap about Christian Locke?! Maybe so Matt, maybe so. But that doesn't change the fact that we both won our respective 24/7 Battle Royals and from the sound of things, you lost it when you decided to use it against Lannister? Am I hearing this right? If not, elaborate. I won't act as if this is concrete because I'm just going off your words. But if I heard you correctly, you used it as a weapon, not a tool because there is such a huge difference, to get your revenge blah blah blah, but if that was the case, then what did you win? Did you not get a title out of it? Maybe you did? I have no clue. But all I know is the next thing you know, you're out of action again. But yeah, you sure made Lannister and his kingdom crumble, by getting dropped on your fucking head, good job. That is all. Save your little heart felt speech about how you don't want to die while doing the thing you love! I guess I could fake cry for you if you want? But my ugly cry face could rival Kim’s, so nobody wants to see that. For the hell of it, let's pretend you don't need this contract to help you win a title because you've never needed help in doing that. I'll just act like steel chairs and vultures don't exist. Yes, I'll do that for you. I also won't get into management not mentioning your name when they were giving me a run down on the entire roster. Because I think deep down it struck a nerve. “They didn't list me because I was injured!” So? If you were as good as you say you are, you would've been way more missed. For example you would've gotten a hug pop like Diamond Cage did at the Grand Rampage. Speaking of which, for your information, they did list him and Dubian. You can say I'm just saying that, but I’m not. I was actually looking out for you because I didn't want to list every name they mentioned because it would only make it look worse for you, so I held back, mainly just saying the big name guys. So please, don't even mention your name in the same breath as two former world champions, one of which just headlined this year’s Hall of Fame. What an ego you have there. Actually that's not accurate because according to Matt I'm the one with the ego, silly me! It's because I don’t know my place, right? Okay Matt, this week is your chance. Put me in my place! No seriously, do it, I BEG YOU! If you do, then I will have no other choice but to say you were the better man. But if you don't? Then may god have mercy on your soul because you're never going to hear the end of it. That's it. That's all I have to say for today, so I'll leave you be. That's right, you can go back to google searching your cheesy inspirational quotes in the meantime. Have fun while you still can. 

(Scene fades to black.)
Kevin Devastation
Post July 21st 2016, 7:16 pm by Kevin Devastation
I actually am proud of you Hades, you stood down and tucked your tail

Good doggy...

Now onto the new business at hand, Tig Kelly?

Who is this guy? He doesn't even have a name tag...

He stands no chance.

Hey kid, I am gonna try and keep this kinda short and sweet because I got more pressing issues in my life than you, no offense but I am who I am am, and you might be who you are for a reason. While I did not have the whole underdog upbringing of a catholic and some guy always drunk beating said catholic wife, your business not mine...I will just sip my tea on it kid. But none the less, here we are on Dynasty, KDynasty...My show, my brand, my home away from Paradise Island. And here you are, a man who has absolutely no reason to have been in the ring with me in the first place, and you can be seen as the man they have to let know what happens when you step to Kevin Devastation after a Pain For Pride win. Maybe you beat me, maybe you take the chance to upset the old veteran because he is to cocky after the showcase of the Immortals...Or maybe this Immortal just shows you why I am where I am in life and because I am a God among men while you are nobody, and will continue to be a nobody as long as Kevin Devastation allows you to even be that. About this time many years ago I was a young upstart in this world, MY world, and I took it by storm. I took everything in front of me and I won every championship I competed for in EAW in a little over one years time. I wanna see if you can bring that Kevin Devastation out on Dynasty, I wanna see if a kid like yourself can bring out the monster I once was in EAW, the monster who made your current World Champion in Lucian Black his bitch, can you do that Tig?

Or do you even stand a chance at beating the Kevin Devastation who is old and rusty and can barely walk because of the surgeries I have had to keep my right quad intact? You choose Tiggy, because if you think you are gonna beat Kevin Devastation without any fight...think twice think, and get a clue while your at it.
Ryan Marx
Post July 21st 2016, 7:02 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 2 – Looking Into the Past, Peeking Into the Future

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 VKGafyfK

The scene opens with a shot of the back of Ryan Marx's head as he is stood in front of a large corkboard, which is covered in photos of AJ Perez throughout his career, as well as the odd photo of other EAW stars. Slowly, he turns to face the camera.

Considering it took you a while to respond, I thought I would do some more in-depth research on you, AJ Perez. I wanted to find out what it was that made you so hungry for attention, and whilst your little look through the past has given me some answers, I found my own explanations as to why you act the way you do. But first of all, let me give you a round of applause.

Ryan slow-claps for a couple of seconds.

Even I know when it's smart to admit that someone has done good things – not great things, but your achievements are adequate for someone like you. You may have won some big matches and made a career for yourself, but you've never faced someone like me. I'm not your average wrestler. I'm not your Rey Mysterio or your HBK. Those men wrestle to win, to be known as legends. But I don't care about some mortal legendary status, I don't care about winning. When I go in that ring with you, I won't be focussed on just winning. I'm going to be focussed on dismantling you and teaching you a lesson. A pin isn't what I'm aiming for – I'm aiming for complete surrender from you, AJ. Have you ever faced someone like that? Someone so intent on destroying and then rebuilding you into something new? I doubt it. I'm one of a kind. And you will see that soon enough.

Now, how about we look into the parts of history that you failed to mention? Yes, you were criticised and taunted throughout your career. You were told that you didn't belong. Join the club, AJ – everyone's been told that they don't belong at some point. I've been told I don't belong, and I'm not standing there in the middle of the ring with a board recounting my career and trying desperately to convince people that I'm better than I actually am. Right now, you're just another cog in the machine, just another pro wrestler. You don't have a real reason to fight, no belief that you want to enforce. Maybe that was why people said you didn't belong. Or maybe this lack of belonging runs in the family.

Ryan cracks a sinister smile.

Someone told me all about your drug addict, cancerous-to-society father, and about the abusive, degenerate relationship that your parents had. They didn't belong in society, and neither do you. No wonder you want attention and respect, I doubt you got any back when you were a little kid. You say you're brave, but you're not. Because deep down, you're probably still traumatised by your past, by the lack of love you got when you were young. And that's why you're an attention-seeking, over-hyped little man who will never succeed. Some fans cheer you, some boo you, but none of them actually care about you. They're not invested in you, they're interested in the flashy catchphrases and names you like to throw around – 'no surrender', 'Antichrist of wrestling', 'next big thing'. Strip all of those nicknames and catchphrases away, and you're just a scared boy who is lost in this world. I used to be like you, lost and misguided. But the reason I'm not as crass as you is because I worked hard to be what I am today. I didn't beg the crowd for respect, I didn't cry when I was told I didn't belong. No – I applied myself to something better than whatever it is you're fighting for, and now I lead the way into the future. People will be rushing past you as they follow me into a new world, a new era. Whilst you're left in the dust, I'll be heralded as the greatest man to ever live. And even though that's the future, it's not so far away. When I rise up against you, you'll be left in my shadow, known only as the 'man who surrendered' AJ Perez, the 'old news' AJ Perez, the 'man who doesn't belong' AJ Perez.

You'll never belong AJ, not as you are now. You're just like your parents: misguided and wrong. And I will prove that at Showdown when I torment you in that ring and force you to adapt to my law. You have a chance to be something by listening to me, by following my teachings and doing something good with your miserable life. Or you can just become the forgettable AJ Perez, whose downfall began when he lost to the great-minded Ryan Marx at Showdown. I will prove to everyone that you don't belong in this world, not unless you change. No one will respect you, especially when you're nothing but pulp AJ, so why don't you just give it up before I'm forced to twist you beyond recognition this Saturday. I'm giving you a chance to change your ways, but when Showdown comes around, there will be no mercy.

Ryan goes to strike the camera, but stops mid-punch. He laughs, and then gives the camera a push back. The camera hits the ground and cuts to static. Fade to black.
Aria Jaxon
Post July 21st 2016, 6:22 pm by Aria Jaxon
THE GATEKEEPER -- CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Tumblr_oam87g6JCo1v3tjq8o3_250 EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Tumblr_oam87g6JCo1v3tjq8o4_250

EAWrestling.com Exclusive.

Voltage’s tour of North Carolina rolls on with a stop at Michael Jordan’s alma mater: the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. About twenty thousand screaming EAW fans have packed into the arena on campus, and the house show is drawing toward its middle when the camera starts rolling in the backstage area. A bespectacled Aria Jaxon isn’t booked tonight, and rather than getting suited up to go out in front of the crowd, she’s sort of just milling around backstage. It’s at this point that a cameraman approaches her, keeping pace with the Young Lions Cup holder.

“Sunday’s the night, Aria,” the otherwise disembodied voice speaks up from behind the camera. “Your very first Young Lions Cup defense. What’s going through that head of yours? Are you nervous? Excited? What?”

Aria continued along slowly, heels clicking against the floor as she walked just feet away from the cameraman. Her lips were pursed as she listened to him speak, taking another moment or so before responding. She smiled. “I’m looking forward to it. Was it predictable of me to say that? I can’t say I’m shocked or anything, ‘cause I knew this was coming. I knew I’d have to start defending the Cup sooner rather than later.” Aria shrugged her shoulders. “I said I wanted to make history during my time holding the Cup, and the only way to do that is to set my reign apart. Being the first Vixen to win it was a nice start, but I can’t rest on my laurels, feel me? That’s not enough to solidify just how different I am, so in the interest of setting my time as Cup holder apart, I gotta beat the best there is. Facing Phoenix is a good start...scratch that, a great start. It’s like a dream match no one even knew they wanted to see.”

“You’re not exactly being eased in, are you?” The cameraman asked with a slight chuckle. “Having Phoenix Winterborn as a first defense could be...rough.”

Aria laughed, shaking her head. “Ain’t no “could be”, it will be, but that’s fine. I’ve watched and seen what Phoenix is capable of more times than I can count, but now I get to feel it firsthand. Now I’m gonna be on the other side of all that desire to win and whatnot. That’s what I wanted. There’s too much talent in the New Breed division for bottom rung competitors to be getting shots at me. I need the best sent my way so that and I can beat them, and once I do, when I say I’m the best the freshman class has to offer? I mean it. If I beat everyone that’s sent to test me, then I’m backing up what I say.” She inhaled sharply. “Phoenix is something special, man. He’s been turning heads since he showed up, and it’s been a great thing to watch. He put the world on notice and became this huge star overnight. Being in a match with this much at stake is almost like the natural order of things for him, ‘cause at this point, everyone’s gotten used to seeing him in the limelight. It’s the position he deserves to be in. Phoenix is the kinda challenge I deserve. I know he’s not gonna make this easy for me. He’s gonna scratch and claw, ‘cause he wants to win as bad as I do, but it won’t be enough. Don’t call it a comeback, but I didn’t recover that fast after Pain for Pride to not get past this defense and all the others.”

“Everyone knows just how good he is, at this point,” the cameraman remarked, “The guy’s gone toe-to-toe with men like Ares Vendetta and Y2Impact and made sure none of the encounters were one-sided. All due respect, for a guy like that, who’s faced that sort of competition, why would you think Phoenix would be sweating you?”

Aria raised a manicured eyebrow, tilting her head to the side a bit in amusement. She shook her head a little, laughing before responding. “He’s sweating me because he knows what’s good for him. He’s doing it because he knows treating me like anything less than the threat I am is a hazard to his health. One misstep, one wrong move…” she snapped her fingers. “...and his night ends prematurely. I’m really just stating the obvious, though. Phoenix knows that. I’ve been in enough matches with Elitists to know that, yeah, you’re gonna get those good ol’ boys who assume any match with a Vixen will be a short affair, but Phoenix ain’t that stupid. Believe me. I wouldn’t be friends with him if he was. When he responded to what I said initially, he didn’t give me props to inflate my ego or to gas up his friend. He told the truth, ‘cause he’s not looking at this shit through rose-colored glasses. He’s not talking down on me to make it sound like he’s got this in the bag. He knows what’s at stake and he knows how hard I’ll fight to keep it, and that’s how I know what a crazy task I’ve got in front of me. Not just because I’m defending the Cup, not just because he’s talented as hell, but because he’s coming into this with 20/20 vision. He’s got his head screwed on straight, and that’s a reason why I believe he’s so dangerous. He’s seeing this all as it is, not as he wants it to be, and that always makes for a tough opponent. Phoenix knows what I can do and I believe he’s ready. I know for a fact he’ll take me to the brink. He just won’t beat me.”

A smirk creases her expression and the cameraman continues to follow Aria to a supply crate just outside of the Vixens locker room, and it’s there that the Young Lions Cup is perched. The Californian stands on her tiptoes, retrieving the trophy and turning to face the camera once more.

“He’s not the only one in a precarious position, and I haven’t forgotten that. I’m the one with everything to lose here. If I blink, it could cost me the Cup. If I’m off my A-game for a second, Phoenix leaves with what’s mine, and I can’t have that. I’ve followed Phoenix’s EAW journey up to this point. I know where he’s been and what he’s done. He’s had the world in the palm of his hand, but so have I. He’s put the best and brightest on their asses, but so have I. He’s rubbed elbows with legends and Hall of Famers, but so have I. You’ve competed against the highest caliber of performers that this company has to offer, but you and I both know what some veterans like to forget. The newer kids are the most dangerous because they got the least to lose and the most to prove. You know what a shark tank this rookie class is. This is where we came from. You and I, we’re a couple of standouts among what’s already a bunch of future legends, and it’s gonna be a clash for the ages. You’re right, it’ll change us both for the better. It’ll make us each that much stronger, and that much better prepared for whatever challenges come next. Great as that is, that’s not what I’m coming to Voltage for. I’m not coming to Raleigh to change. I’m coming to win, and unfortunately for you, it’s gonna be at your expense.”

She tapped a row of yellow fingernails against the side of the Cup as she continued to speak. “I’m not a fortune-teller, Phoenix, but you and I have been called people with exceptionally bright futures. For as much as we’ve shined in EAW in the present-day, betting men put their money on the fact that we’ll only get better as time goes on. They’re not wrong. I could talk about that forever, but I’ll take your advice, and focus on the present. Before you get to that glorious, accolade-laden future of yours, you gotta get past the mistake you’re about to make on Voltage. I’m the gatekeeper of the New Breed now. At this point, the future of EAW goes through me. You’re not gonna pass me by, Phoenix.”

Aria offered one last self-assured smile to the camera before turning on her heel, rounding the corner, and disappearing into the Vixens locker room as the feed cuts to black.

Scott Oasis
Post July 21st 2016, 5:56 pm by Scott Oasis
“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”

(With those words having appeared and then faded off of the screen, we transition and are taken back to July 1st, the very first night of Pain For Pride Nine as it had just reached a conclusion. The Elitists are all backstage for the aftermath of the show as Scott Oasis bursts through the curtain, upset. He is absolutely devastated, going through changes in mood as he aggressively pushes by and then suddenly shuts down once he reaches his personal locker room where Omerta had been waiting for him ready to celebrate with champagne, having assumed that he would win. JJ Silva is silently giving him quick glances here and there and meanwhile Zack Crash is coldly standing by with Brody Sparks, his gaze staring straight ahead elsewhere as he won’t even bother to look at Scott Oasis. After a few more moments in the room without anything being said, Scott Oasis abruptly shoots up out of his chair. JJ Silva and Brody Sparks turn to him in confusion while Zack Crash still doesn’t bother to acknowledge him.)

Scott Oasis:  I’m going to go ahead and call it a night. Off to the hotel for me, I could use some sleep after...this. I’ll see you guys all tomorrow.

JJ Silva: Alright man, see you around.

Zack Crash: Mhm.

(Scott Oasis shows a glimpse of anger at that rather insincere response from Crash but quickly covers it up.)

Scott Oasis: Yeah. See you.

(Scott Oasis heads to his hotel in shame, taking a limo to get there as he is stoically looking out the window at all of the flashing lights of the city. Pain For Pride advertisements are all over the place, one of them emphasizing the Dynasty headliner which shows him as he was still champion. Scott asks the driver to hurry up and soon enough they arrive as he is able to head to his room. He turns on the TV as he looks to unwind, flipping through channels as it stops upon ESPN when the program catches his eye. It’s a recap of today’s Pain For Pride main event. Scott Oasis is on his back as Lucian Black looks to pin him for the final time.)

“ONEEEEEE…..TWOOOOOOOO…..”

Scott Oasis: No.

“THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Scott Oasis: No.

“THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND NEEEEEWWWWWWW EAW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…….LUCIAAAAAAAANNNNN BLAAAACCCCKKKKK.”

Scott Oasis: No…...NO!….Never again.

(Scott turns off the tv and as it cuts out, we are taken to a different feed the next day. On the bottom of the screen is a “BREAKING NEWS” report in a text which reads “Scott Oasis Leaves Omerta” as the wrestling analysts discuss it. This seems to be an online feed as it being shown from the laptop of Scott Oasis, now on his way out of Miami via private jet. His viewing is interrupted by the sounds of his cellphone as he takes it out of his pocket and checks for a text. Upon closeup we can see that it’s a reply from his former wrestling trainer, Knux: “The place is as good as yours Scott, I don’t really have much use for it at my age. It’ll do great for you. Good luck.” After that text, Scott is off of the plane a few hours later and is already traveling to where he needs to be. We eventually cut to a hooded Scott Oasis in the woods walking down a dirty trail as the path leads him to an old training camp which appears to be the place Knux previously had owned. He heads inside a large barn which was used to hold most of the equipment as he makes his way to the back upon closing the door behind him. Once there, he takes off his hoodie, cracks his neck and gets to work on a punching bag, showing no signs of stopping with his regimine as day turns to night. While his week long isolation begins, we hear from him after the fact, where it is now present day and he has since made his first public appearance as a former World Champion.)

Defeat. Oh, how it has been so long since I had to experience your bitter taste…...You know, having been defeated before I figured that I would have gotten used to it. I thought PFP would not be any different than previous losses but as you can tell, that was certainly a wrong thing for me to think. Now that I have had to feel it this time around after everything I’ve been through; it’s as if I can’t get that taste out of my mouth. It has been on my mind CONSTANTLY. Sure, wins and losses go hand in hand, I couldn’t be champion forever, but I never imagined I would have to be faced with it any time soon and as cocky as it sounds, who can honestly blame me? I was invincible at the time! At that point I was at the top of the world. All of the big stars in the business not only wanted to beat me, but they wanted to be me. I was public enemy number one but at the same time, EAW Elitist number one; I was THE MAN, there is no better way to put it than that. For months all I did was dominate. I didn’t just outwrestle -- but I conquered my opponents! Name one man who was changing the game like I was; name someone who was a bigger face of Dynasty! You’d be hard pressed to do so because you just can’t! There’s no name to come up with, matter of fact I was the game in general! Brian Daniels, Jacob Senn, Tig Kelly, every established name that Dynasty had to give was torn down and put in their place and they were handled that way one after the other, hell, in some weeks they were taken down at the same damn time! After Brian Daniels was sent packing and went running to the tag team division with his tail between his legs, I was taking on all comers. Lucian Black, Tig Kelly and Jacob Senn were all breathing down my neck yet I managed to keep them at bay throughout my reign. I held my own against them and all they could do was bitch and moan! That reign showed the world that I was ready, willing and more than able to carry not just that show but the company on my back; but while there were plenty of positive things to take away, as I said previously there was one negative and that was my future title loss. Having had all of this time to think about it, I can truly say that you people don’t know what it’s like. Having been built up to such a height just to be taken down…..there’s no worse of a feeling. You go from the guy who runs the place, who takes home the big money, who gets the advertisements -- to being categorized the same as every other guy on the roster; you are the crap underneath the bottom of the champion’s shoes; you are pretty much nothing. That’s the thing though because categorizations like that are just not right.

I can’t be “categorized” with anybody, I am in a category all on my own.

I am not like every other guy. I shouldn’t even be categorized as human to be honest because I compete at a whole other level from the rest ; I was in god mode my entire reign of terror whether you want to admit it or not and one night of that mode being off is nothing in the grand scheme of things. That one night was a mistake...that defeat….should have never been tasted. I shouldn’t have had to experience it but no matter how much I hate it, It’s been stuck with me ever since that fateful day. Pain For Pride day one. The day I lost to Lucian Black. The day I lost the World Heavyweight Championship. The day I lost everything I held true. To all of the people in that arena who were wishing for me so hard to fail, who cheered against me and outright disrespected me to my face, I hope you’re happy. The egotistical, seemingly unbeatable champion was taken off of his pedestal like you pleaded for, bravo. I have been taught a lesson from my loss to Lucian just like you all wanted! Congratulations, I now know I’m not the best there ever will be…….. at least not yet anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I am still the best athlete going TODAY but the truth is, I have only touched the surface of my potential. I have to go beyond that, I have to reach my maximum! That defeat has shown me that. I have learned that a wrestler must keep progressing, there is never something that should be considered “good enough” and from now on nothing will ever BE good enough for me! That is why I decided change was in order, I had to free myself of anything holding me back! No more crutches like Omerta, no more press, no more interviews, no more distractions, only isolation and time to focus so that I may get better, so that I may not return to, but surpass who I once was! Yes, the mighty may have fell, but the mighty has not fallen off! This is only the beginning for me! What I did to Jacob Senn was meant to set an example for those who go against what I have realized. Who are the exact opposite of improvement! Guys like him have not just plateaued but have regressed into being nothing more than a mere garbage wrestler, a garbage wrestler just like my upcoming opponent Andrew Bendetti! I don’t even want to talk about that bum but it seems that I have to! Allow me to sum him up in a singles sentence: Andrew Bendetti is a nobody who has done nothing of note! His matches are basic! His words are generic! He is built worse than the interns backstage; what is there for me to take seriously? I waited days for him to say my name just once, to show me something, anything to prove me wrong but instead he chose to spend the week scared shitless. I can’t say I’m surprised because I would do the same thing if I was in his shoes. You’re looking at a far greater man than you. Not just a man far greater than you, but a man far greater than the Scott Oasis of old. Think of that for a moment. A far greater man than the one who managed to beat a Hall of Famer for the World Championship. A far greater man than the one who was labelled a beast. You’re pretty much looking at your end, kid. Your story both starts and stops here. This is my comeback, this is my recovery! And right now my redemption is looking REAL good! That loss has done nothing but piss me off and that anger is one of hell of a boost in motivation! Pfft….like I needed more of that. I was already going to rip your head off, now I guess the next step would be to flat out tear you in half.

There’s no denying it. Yes, I’m coming into this match bitter. The taste of that Pain For Pride defeat will never leave my mouth. I won’t be giving it a second try though. That one time is all I need. I can’t ever forget it. It is what will drive me the rest of my life. The humiliation. The disappointment. Those thoughts will continue to keep me on my toes. It’ll get me right back into the World Championship picture. My quick beating of Bendetti is all you need to know about how this next run will go. Just watch.

“Show me a good and gracious loser and I'll show you a failure.”
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 21st 2016, 3:29 pm by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // MADNESS, YOU TALK ABOUT MADNESS ?
DYNASTY #1 PART 2

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 1469129338-2465fshsfg

Anthony Leonhart : WHY SO SERIOUS, VEGAS ? ARE YOU AFRAID OR WHAT ? I think you're a little bit afraid because when I heard you talking about me, it was like a child talking to an adult. YOU INVENTED THE WORD MADNESS right ? But are you still the definition of it, I'm not sure.

Now, that you're acclimatised to the luxury of what EAW gave you, I think you forgot the basics of your beginner's book. And I, the Demented Psychopath will make sure that you will have a reminiscence of the word madness at the next Dynasty... Because of what I saw of you, stupid big muscle clown is just OOOOH YEAAAAAH ! COME ON BIG BOOBS ! GET IN MY BEEED QUIIIICK ! OOOOH YEAAAH ! I'M THE MADNESS INCARNATED, OOOOH YEEEEAAAAH ! Oh yeah, that's highly pathetic for who claims that he invented the term madness... And look at me...I torture people on a daily basis, I struggle with my own dementia, I kill people for my own joy and entertainment and that's what the term madness is really known for, from the darkside definition of it, not on your STUPID ASS DEFINITION OF IT WITH LUXURY AND BANGING WOMENS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.

« I sure as hell don't go around doing the type of shit you do. » That's what you say Ross Vegas ? And that's only why the term madness is better for me because you say I'm making shit. I don't make pieces of shit, I just accelerate the life of people who are in front of me of my way to maybe one day find back my long lost sister Emily, you stupid big guy, you no-brainer. And I tell you what, when it will be Dynasty, count on me after the match to take you to my place, to brainwash your stupid monkey face and that will be a good riddance because I am extremely bored of you ACTUALLY and that makes me GO INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE ! YOU MADE GOOOOOOOOO INSAAAAAAAAAANE... NOW YOU WILL PAAAAAAAAAAAY FOOOR IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT !

AT DYNASTY...SOMEONE WILL GET BURIED IN FRONT OF WHAT YOU CALL BLONDE BIMBOS, HOT CHICKS... AND GUESS WHO YOU WILL AND HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO BE CALLED THE NEW INCARNATION OF MADNESS BY THE EAW LOCKER ROOM AND EAW COMMENTARY TEAM, GUESS WHO ?

IT WON'T BE YOU RICK ROSS VEGAS, IT WILL BE ME, THE DEMENTED PSYCHOPATH, THE SADISTIC ONE, THE BROKEN SOUL OF EAW... IT WILL BE ANTHONY LEONHART. IT WILL BE THE TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD THE DARK SIDE OF EAW'S LIGHTS. AND IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL AS THE OLD INCARNATION OF MADNESS WILL BE FRONT ROW TO SEE THAT HAPPENS AND EMILY WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT AS WELL.

Anthony leaves his beloved place and returns to the Providence Psychiatric Hospital after get rid of his dementia with an evil smile on his face and big eyes due to the dementia.
-
Post July 21st 2016, 2:10 pm by -
Showdown Promo IV

For the past month, I've made sure that my presence in EAW is not felt other than the realms of television.

Doesn't it amaze you how changing small habits of yours can change your life so much? You see, for the past year, I was victim of speaking because I felt I had to. Everyone did... so why wouldn't I address my thoughts? However, as I'm growing older and gaining wisdom as both a professional wrestler and human being, I'm learning the power of composure. I don't feel the need to explain myself for everything. That's really it. With that being said, I think now is the best time for me to speak of the direction JJ Silva's career is taking. Since the greatest loss of my career at House Of Glass, I recuperated. Instead of taking my anger out onto the world, I manifested something that I had been searching for since day one: purpose. I needed a noun to focus on, and though I had thought it was the acceptance of veterans... it wasn't. Well, it's part of my purpose here in this company, but to prove to myself that I belong here, I need to defeat everyone in my way to get where I want to go. Nothing can stand in front of me, but nonetheless, men will try. Look at none other than Matt Ryder. When you sign a contract and are expected of greatness, you're bound to face people who want to knock you off your game. That's a given. I'm actually glad that Matt Ryder views me as a target, because I know that he fears me. He dreads the fact that I have overlapped him. I’ve beaten ACTUAL Hall Of Famers. I learned from my loss at House Of Glass, and not one man can say that I did not have Y2Impact beat in the sequel match on Dynasty earlier this year when I hit my Code Of Silva. Omerta is the talk of the town! I’ve done nothing but bask in the glory that I earned myself.. I’ve evolved far past my adversaries this week.. Even with their combined years of experience. You can’t stand that can you, Matt? You can't stand the fact that I am better than you in every facet of professional wrestling.

My problem with you has more layers than you simply being a the most uneducated child I’ve ever met, Matt. I feel like you're envious of me – that's a given. However, I feel like you've let the brand of Showdown stoop down to such low levels. We are not at the level we should be at, and you're as big a reason to blame as anyone else. Zack Crash is a smart man. A smart man like myself can sense another man's intelligence from a mile away. Zack Crash does not lose. He especially won't lose to a man like you ever. That's what's truly sickening about you even having a position of opportunity. Oh well, I can't really do anything about that. My job is to use the resources that I do have and get my feet in the same ring as a guy like Aren or Ares. Like you, I’ve crossed paths with Terry on a couple of occasions.. And I dominated him. The man was lucky to even accomplish winning the Young Lion’s Cup a few years back but outside of that has no clear relevance to this situation? Is that you trying strike fear into my heart? I fear no man, Matt.  If I need to end your career on Saturday night alongside Zack Crash, I will do so. Hell, I'll be killing two birds with one stone. On one hand, the world would no longer gaze upon Matt Ryder again. In addition to that, maybe the Showdown brand wouldn't struggle to the extent it is right now with one less lost cause on its roster. I'd love to take you on one-on-one, but that's what the  Showdown GM wants and that is what he will get. I have a select few friends in this industry. That's industry 101 for you. Trust only a few. In the heat of the moment, I've done many dangerous things to men 3x above your level... and you best pray that nothing happens to you, Matt. There is always a method to my madness, and if you continue barking up the wrong tree, the consequences will only be more severe. There isn't a spark of decency in JJ Silva. I'm a demented soul, and you want no part of me. That’s facts – when I say something, I mean it. You will be swimming in a sea of grief after I'm through with you. Don't take my words with a grain of salt. Fortune favors the bold, and if I am one thing on this planet, I am bold. Throw stones at me, and I'll throw a giant boulder on the top of your head. That message is for both Matt Ryder and Chris Elite. Now that I've finally had my presence felt on non-television programming, I have a message to every elitist out there on Showdown and even the ones watching from EAW: I don't see you as threats. I will take all of you on by myself, and Elite Answers Wrestling, if there's one man that can put an end to you... it's JJ Silva. Forget about the disputes that you have on the corporate-side. This business has always revolved around what happens inside of that ring, and in that regard, I've shown the world that I'm in the upper echelon. Fear me not for what I can do to you - fear me for what I will do to you if you stand in front of my title reign.

Soon, I will be crowned as not only the future of professional wrestling, but as the greatest elitist of my generation.

As far as I’m concerned, I already hold that crown.
Lucas Johnson
Post July 21st 2016, 1:39 pm by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty Promo #2 - The New King In Town

"You didn't earn it...He never won the trophy on his own...That trophy was given to you by Ashten Cross..." The same fucking excuses I kept hearing over and over again on a week to week basis. It first started with Nobi with my first defense, veterans of this company like Starr Stan, Carlos Russo, Carson Ramsey and even the person who threw me off my throne Miss Aria Jaxon. Did I win the trophy? No but did I deserve it you're damn right I fucking deserved it. I started out as a small kid from Atlanta, Georgia that had an amateur wrestling background at Ohio State who then perused his dream to become a pro wrestler and was eventually given an opportunity by the developmental team to jump aboard the train to the main roster and knocked it out of the ball park. I may have started out on a rocky road to Fighting Spirit 2 in the Open Fight Gauntlet and lost by getting eliminated by Hamau Koa but you have to learn to win in this business to move onto bigger and better things. Each and every single week I would pick my head up and move onto the next task at hand, the rug may have been tugged under me every week but god damn the support I got from the guys in the locker room was outstanding, getting support from Hades, Scott Oasis, and even Mr. DEDEDE himself will always remain in my head for the rest of my career and still to this day they have my back. When I thought I was at the bottom of the food chain, I really was on the top of the New Breed division on Voltage when I was awarded the Young Lions Cup from former General Manager Ashten Cross and got up to my third title defense and here I am now starting all over but focusing on a new title and that is the Interwire Championship. TLA hold onto that title as long as you can because Daddy is coming to get it from you, shine it up for me please....

Raymundo you are pretty fun young man...You are trying to bust my chops about not getting the job done at the EAW Draft against Aria Jaxon for the Young Lions Cup, yes indeed I didn't get the job done but at least I went into that match with my head held high. I didn't come out with the victory that night, Aria was the better wrestler plain and simple. Let me ask you a question though Ray what have you accomplished since arriving here at the land of the elite? Have you been crawling on your hands and knees just to get a match on the free per view card for the past six months? Hell no, YOU HAVEN'T EARNED SHIT! All due respect Ray don't be coming to me and saying I haven't earned anything or tell me I didn't get the job done to win the New Breed Championship captain fucking obvious, you are the underdog heading into this Battle Royal and I have no damn problem breaking your damn leg real quick so cut the shit now. V you are going into really dark places that I never have experienced before and I don't plan on experiencing it now. I have been apart of the mind games situation back at Pain for Pride against the Vixens Team and I will tell you right now that didn't work out for me that night, so I am not going to fall for your tricks V or Rheagar. Whatever you want to be called I could care less because the only name you will be hearing from the ring announcer this Friday is Lucas Johnson being named the number one contender for the Interwire Championship. Now onto the man of the hour right now from The Sanatorium, Mister Erebos! Buddy you aren't going to have your friends at ringside, Kevin Devistation or Eclipse Diemos himself because you are going to be alone with the seven other guys in this business that are super hungry for a title shot including myself that damn near deserve it like Beretta who was rising up in the ranks when we were on Voltage together and now we jump ship to Dynasty that was apart of the draft lottery. Angelo I hope you are ready to rumble because we go way back and we settled our differences back then but this time I am walking out the better man when I become champion for the first time in my career apart of Elite Answers Wrestling!
The Mexican Samurai
Post July 21st 2016, 12:50 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty Promo #3

I almost believed in the forlorn tale of struggle, heartache, and redemption that was Lucian Black's EAW career until it dawned on me that no matter how many championships he wins, Lucian Black will never shake off the mystique of being the ultimate loser of Elite Answers Wrestling. Insomnia can be a very dangerous thing, my little dreamers. Paranoia starts settling in and the mind can play tricks that could altar the reality that you've grown accustomed to. The little unicorn known as Lucian Black has started to envision himself as someone who was worthy of carrying the Dynasty brand into this strange rift of transitioning eras. The dust hasn't settled in the wild west of Dynasty, Sheriff, and you look like another temporary solution for a problem that is far greater than you ever imagined. Alex the Kidd has been taking everything that he has wanted from the bank surrounding the land of Voltage and Showdown, and it looks like things are ready to repeat in your humble abode. I'm the cunning, fast, and dangerous city slicker with too much time on his hands, without a care in the world except for his own greed. I learn from the best though, because Lucian's quest for the World Heavyweight Championship was not for Dynasty, it was for himself. Every time you stuck up for the promotion, you lost or couldn't get the job done. I sat there myself, watching as you were pinned at Pain For Pride 8... causing Dynasty to become an independent promotion, barely surviving while Zack Crash continued to strangle it under his mercy. You could never get him clearly out of your sights until months later with the help of the true heroes who came together to do the dirty work that you had failed to produce over your months long feud.  

I haven't been established enough to produce that kind of disappointment within the company, I'm still barely over a year here and just take a look at my resume. I've created my stature all by myself, a man who can look you directly in the eyes of the champ and be seen as an equal to the audience who will watch our match this upcoming Friday. Why is that exactly? You might try to scoff at the list of opponents that I've mentioned but they were far more capable than yourself during the time where you couldn't even grasp a decent win. All of them were former world champions, and I beat them, all while I was wearing a title that was suppose to be far lesser in value than the one they were carrying around their waste. I did more for that Interwire title than you've done with your career over the last six months, hell, as much as I don't tend to care for TLA... I have to say that his belt is more meaningful than your World Heavyweight Title. He's also the tougher opponent, because he has those intangibles that you continue to fail to produce when it comes to big time matches. You are two men who wear their heart on their sleeves like a goddamn fool, but his heart is burning with passion for this business. The heart that you show me? It's as cold as Sheridan Muller's personality but at least her skill level warrants her toughness, I've yet to see that from the man who is carrying the torch. I wouldn't want your cold sweat to linger about and distinguish that false flame that you run around with.

I'm not throwing whimsies full of imagination at you, I'm just producing facts.  

Alex Wilder: 1

Lucian Black: 0

Unlike your hypothetical bullshit, Lucian, where you try to provide a sense of bravado that isn't there, I can provide the evidence to show that I've already beaten your ass once. It's funny how you try to dismiss it as if you were not there mentally, but you tried to give it your all and you absolutely failed. Let's take a look back, shall we?  

Battleground wrote:

Samurai wakes up from his daze and notices that Lucian Black is in a lot of pain. Samurai gets up and starts moving closer and delivers a kick to the knee and pushes Lucian against the corner. Samurai lifts up Lucian and perches him on the top rope, it looks like Samurai is going for something big here as he lifts Lucian into the air. OH NOO!!! HE IS GOING TO TRY TO DO THE MEXICAN MAELSTROM FROM THE TOP ROPE, IF HE HITS THIS THEN HE COULD POSSIBLY END THE CAREER OF LUCIAN BLACK! NO!!! LUCIAN LANDS KNEES ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD OF SAMURAI WHO LETS GO AND REPERCHES LUCIAN ON THE TOP ROPE. LUCIAN FIGHTING BACK WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS AND HE LIFTS SAMURAI ON TOP OF HIS SHOULDERS AND STANDS ON THE TOP ROPE. OH MY GOD!! SOMOAN DRIVER, HE IS GOING FOR THE SOMOAN DRIVER AND HE HITS IT! BOTH MEN CRASH AND BURN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING AND THEY DON'T MOVE!  

Referee:  

ONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  

FOOOOOOOUUUUUR!!!  

FIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXX!  

SEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!  

EEEEIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTTTTT!!  

Lucian is on his knees and drapes himself over Samurai!  

Ref: ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THREEEEEEE-  

NO!!! SAMURAI KICKS OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE AND LUCIAN BLACK IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNED! LUCIAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO BUT HE SITS IN THE CORNER AND HE IS WAITING FOR THE SPEAR AS THE AUDIENCE RISES TO THEIR FEET AND CHANTS WITH HIM!  SAMURAI IS GROGGY AS HE TRIES TO GET UP BUT IS HAVING A HARD TIME DOING SO! LUCIAN RUNS BUT WHAT'S THIS THE LEG GIVES OUT AND HE STUMBLES... SAMURAI WITH THE FLYING KNEE AS HE CATCHES LUCIAN RIGHT ON THE JAW AND LANDS RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM! A  HIGHLIGHT REEL FLYING KNEE CATCHES LUCIAN BLACK RIGHT ON THE JAW AND KNOCKS HIM OUT COLD, SAMURAI'S LIFELESS BODY IS ON TOP!!!  

Ref: ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!  

(DING! DING! DING!)  

The winner of the match from his own Millennium, THEEEEEEEEEE MEXIIICANNNNNNNNN SAMUUUUURAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!  

Wow! What an unbelievable victory and what a show for the fans, who got a dream match against two the top elitist within EAW. Lucian fought an amazing match but Samurai was able to land that flying knee out of nowhere and put him away.  

Who can defeat Samurai right now? Who has a shot at taking his Interwire title? All I know is it might take someone who know one believes has a chance.  

("Generator" by Doomtree plays as Haruna walks in and hands the belt to Samurai as he places her on top of her shoulders while yelling out "Notice me!!")

Don't you love that moment when your dreams surpass your wildest expectations? You didn't make me famous, I don't even count this as a valid win because you were nothing at this time, and the fact that you would call me "overrated", "not good enough", or that "I don't have it" is the pot calling the kettle black. If I was so overrated, then why didn't you show me what you had when we thrown together during our random match out of nowhere? Why were you so timid that you didn't speak a single word? You are suppose to be the top dog on my brand and I FIND A FUCKING INSULT THAT YOU WOULDN'T REPRESENT YOURSELF NO MATTER WHERE YOU WENT! I WAS IN A FUCKING DARK PLACE AFTER LOSING AT PAIN FOR PRIDE BUT I WOULDN'T DARE INSULT THIS COMPANY, THESE FANS, OR MY BRAND BY NO SHOWING AN EVENT BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY SULKING FOR SEVEN YEARS!

That's seven years of disappointment.

Seven years of dying hype.

SEVEN GODDAMN YEARS OF HIATUSES, LOSSES, AND FAILURE UNTIL YOU WERE GIFTED A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BY FACING ONE OF THE WEAKEST CHAMPIONS IN EAW HISTORY IN A ONE-ON-ONE MATCH, WHICH YOU NEVER EARNED BY THE WAY! I love the fact that you were somehow just thrown into a world title match with no vindication, especially when someone like Tig Kelly had proven himself over the year of showing up for the toughest matches. When people like The Pizza Boy had accomplished much more in a year and a half than you have in seven, and especially when I was busting my ass to keep Showdown afloat during a period where Showdown lost it's top stars and I stepped up to the plate to deliver a homerun. I did. I was must watch television and I was given the opportunity to fight for a world title at Grand Rampage in less than a year in the company. Not in six years, not in five years, NOT EVEN IN ONE FUCKING YEAR!  

I'm overrated?? Get that shit outta' here. You might be the biggest dreamer of them all, a cacophony of phoniness and dribble spilling out of your lips as you try to find a way to insult me. I would only think that a small child would resort to fishing for lies in order to impress the people surrounding him; in fact, it almost sounds like a Alex Anderson kind of thing. I can see why you brought up his name, it's probably because when you look in the mirror, your eyes draw the same conclusion as mine do. Remember my little unicorns, he also had about a one month reign, let's see if you can beat that. I'll be honest, the fact that you are facing a rejuvenated Diamond Cage, it probably isn't going to happen.  

I've faced Diamond Cage and when he is motivated? He is one of the most dangerous people in the world. I know you have your eyes set on that match, but I hope you realize that whether I win or lose this match, I'll have my eyes on the both of you. Whether the champion ends up being you or Diamond Cage, I'm coming for that title and there is nothing that can stop the Alex Wilder train from crashing the party. The nightmares that continue to fester in my brain, can only be relieved by answering the rotting expectations that are thrown my way. If you want to view paradise, simply take a look and view it.  

It will come crashing down this upcoming Friday because dreams were meant to be broken.
Post July 21st 2016, 11:38 am by Guest
Showdown #1

'' A thing I must simply be amused at which you sports entertainment sympathisers do, is come panicked, anxious and fall into a state of hysteria, when things stall or don't go the way you planned. A few similar events happen over a period of two weeks, and that it perceived as the norm. Let me elaborate, a few terrorist attacks occur, suddenly every Muslim is a suicide bomber. A few cops are racists, suddenly every police officer wants to kill black people. It's very cute, you believe because a minority behave as such, that this is the majority, when the fact is you're very far from the truth. It's a lot similar with German Efficiency, if you really question it. Sure, I have lost to the Heart Break Gal twice, but what does it matter. She's stated she doesn't care about the Vixens division, so I am not concerned with her old, bitter self, and neither should you be. If I cared about the opinions of the fans, which I don't, I would tell you all to calm down, tuck you back into bed and make a declaration that I will improve. At this time I can quickly say stop bitching, the truth is still the truth. Heart Break Gal is in the position she is in because of who she knows, not her wrestling ability, and I can still guarantee you without the slight hesitation in my mind that I will be walking into Pain For Pride X with the Vixens World Championship around my waist. You all panic too much, a few losses do not make me a bottler, it doesn't mean German Efficiency is dead. I have stated for a long time now, that you simply cannot kill what is impossible to kill. The thing about Efficiency is, when the time is right, plans are acted upon and justified in the most precise, perfect way. Beating Heart Break Gal isn't in the blueprints, impressing the people at home who are doubting me is not in the plans. Cashing in on the champion at the time and becoming the Vixens World Champion is, improving the state of this division, is. When the former occurs, the latter will rush into effect. Killing two birds with one stone. I have already made efficient, precise progress with the state of the matches in this division, disqualification and interference are not words in my vocabulary, you're all forgetting I am still the most efficient wrestler in the world. Let me say this, sure, losing to the Heart Break Gal was unexpected, and a win would have certainly helped my cause and the things I state to you. But my promises are not broken, my lifestyle not broken down. I come into the Vixens division with German Efficiency in my mind, my heart and my soul. I come with two promises, two goals. To be the Vixens World Champion, and to make this division the most efficient it can be. These are my goals, this is what keeps me determined. I have more drive in my fingertips than both the current champions have in their entire bodies, combined. I am a perfectionist, I am the personification of German Efficiency, I am Sheridan, Elsa, Müller, and whilst German Efficiency has been scratched and dented these past few weeks, the fire burns as strong as it has since my debut here. There is no days off here, no time to feel sorry for myself, I am too efficient for this, I train, I wrestle, I train, I wrestle. There is no time for social activities, no time for comfort eating, I am the most efficient woman in the world, I am the best brawler, the best submissions specialist and the most efficient, most pure, wrestler in the Vixens division. No matter how many times the Heart Break Gal, Tarah Nova or Eris LeCava are gifted opportunities on a plate, and positioned the way they are due to who they're in relationships with let me assure you with full, efficient confidence that the future of the Vixens division is Sheridan Müller, and the future of the Vixens division is German Efficiency. Moving on.  I love Cailin Dillon, and I don't mean that made up lesbian love which half the Vixens are in to at the moment. I was just beginning to think that the authorities of Elite Answers Wrestling had forgotten about their best wrestler. We have already established that they are not efficient and on the borders of mental retardation, having two days to prepare for a match justifies such. Whoever is playing with my career like it is a toy I warn you, I do not care how many times I have to moan and bitch for your name, I do not care how other people perceive me, I will shout at you and call you out however many times I please until you work to an efficient standard. If a woman who hates the sports entertainment style has enough time to make pointless promotional videos, you have enough time to update and tell me when I have a match, and give me sufficient time to prepare for such. I am serious, the fact both Cailin and myself, have two days to prepare for a match is nothing short of a joke. Don't take my words the wrong way, I love Cailin Dillon as a wrestler, aside from myself she is easily the most efficient wrestler in this division, it is almost as if we're just two Vixens in one body, minus the whole liking girls thing. I am extremely happy with whoever booked this match, I am just disappointed and frustrated they did so as late in to the week as we are. ''

'' When I think of the name Cailin Dillon, three specific thoughts float around my head. Firstly, she is most definitely going to bring up that irrelevant Specialists Championship match we had. Secondly, she's going to talk about how great I am, she evidently has a crush on me. Thirdly, I think about how good of a wrestler she is, and what a joke it is she hasn't challenged for the Vixens World Championship yet. Aside from myself, she is the best wrestler in the Vixens division. Sometimes I find myself listening to her promotional videos at night, even if I don't have a match against her. She is magic. She is an incredible woman excluding a few obvious flaws, and I would not be surprised if she were the woman to end my future Vixens World Championship reign. Do you know why Cailin Dillon is so good, ladies and gentleman? It is because she has adapted to German Efficiency. This is why her stock is so high, and why she is given a high approval rating by myself. You only have to look at some of her matches, to see that she is simply brilliant. If I were not the personification of German Efficiency, perhaps she would be, I know she isn't German, but she is sure efficient. Of course, I had this opinion until she mentioned our previous match within the first ten seconds of her video. I had a lovely, excited expression to witness a Cailin Dillon promo, and it instantly turned into my resting bitch face. I don't know what it is about Elite Answers Wrestling, maybe it is the cancer of Sports Entertainment that causes it, but people here love history. They are very sentimental, it they aren't talking about title reigns which mean very little or how I am from a country which was run by Adolf Hitler, they will be talking about how they beat, or almost beat me, in a match we have had previous. I of course do not rely on past victories or accomplishments to justify how good I am, I am improving every day, and this will only continue to be true, I bring up my Vixens Cup win if my opponent brings it up, but for the most part I like to show the world how good I am in the wrestling ring in the present day, not how good I was from a match in January, or a title reign which began in the previous year. Cailin and I are exceptionally similar. Not only are we the best wrestlers in the Vixens division, but we are the most under-appreciated. Despite everything we do for those around us, a thank you is never received in return. One day of course we will be on top of the division, but for now this is not the case. It's a shame how manipulated and blind those are, they fail to look past the current champions and see how superior the rest of the division is. If I were not used to it, I would cry with embarrassment. The fact of the matter is, German Efficiency will eventually break this facade. I stated before, I do not care how high up certain individuals in the division are placed, I will pull them onto my level, and then bury them beneath me. It's funny to me, the older veterans of the division love stating how fresher, more beautiful faces like mine and Cailin's are replaceable, how many just like us have come and gone from the division. If I were not so efficient, and Cailin were not so determined and driven, we would probably leave too. I almost feel sorry for the people of the past, having to live in a division where people are held in higher regard and treated like they're some sort of rare, exotic, special thing is horrid. There is a revolution occurring at the moment, however, this trend will be diminished. The fact probably is, the people before us probably left, and packed their bags, for they were sick of opportunities being handed out to the likes of Tarah Nova and Heart Break Gal, maybe I have been wrong all this time. Maybe I didn't retire the likes of Madison Kaline or Rey Shamez, they probably had enough once they saw Tarah Nova and the Heart Break Gal given title matches for literally no reason. Maybe people don't leave because they are not efficient, maybe they leave due to the pretentious, high maintenance, sucking up few who are your champions today. I could honestly talk about backstage politics all day. I find it amusing, I really do. But the truth is it is horrible, it is so frustrating when hard-working Vixens like myself, Cailin, Haruna and Aria are pushed aside so that Heart Break Gal and Tarah Nova get another match, another press conference or another opportunity to boast and brag about how they are the best in the division. Do not fear, my bored, exasperated, infuriated sports entertainment friends sitting at home, German Efficiency is going to change that, long gone will be the old, retirement home bound ladies, gone will be the days where you get opportunities based off who you know rather than how talented you are. Women will get title shots and chances to shine based off how efficient they are, and how much effort they put in, and I am certain that the commander and architect of this revolution will be yours truly, the tigress, the most efficient woman in the world, Sheridan Müller. ''

'' Thinking about it now, no matter what I do for anybody, I will always have my title shot. I could stop all my work I am doing in this division, I could go on holiday back to Germany for a month, wrestle real wrestlers who want to be as recognised as me, and are in it for the aim of producing memorable matches and putting on technical classics. None of you would see me for a month, the division would return to its sports entertainment, social media ways, women who I have worked on elevating and being as efficient as myself would fall back into the trap of doing this to become famous, being a wrestler to become famous. It would ruin some of these women's careers, me just swanning off for a month, refusing to wrestle and not filming these videos, they would be devastated, the fans in the audience, who beg their parents to pay money for a family day out just to see me, would be devastated. I'd still have my title shot though. I could do this for a month, or six, I could walk into an office, say I'm done, and disappear off the face of the earth for six months, walk into any FPV I want to, cash in and become an instant Champion. I hold so much power with this Vixens Cup, I could literally hold Elite Answers Wrestling to ransom. You know why I don't, though. I'm selfless. I am determined. I am driven. I am passionate. I am motivated in continuing to prove and justify that I am the most efficient woman in the world. I am a team player, I am here to help this division become the most efficient it can be, make every woman know the ways of German Efficiency, adjusting their work out routine, what moves they produce in the ring, even their diet to become as efficient as me. I am motivated, and the fact of the matter is, I have very little problem working each and ever night, justifying what I stand for, proving what I state. I am the most motivated woman in this division, and I'd rather work endlessly, pour my blood and my sweat into this division, so that when I do cash in my, just putting this out there, guaranteed Vixens World Championship or Specialists Championship opportunity, and do so in the most perfectionist, most efficient , precise way, and become a Vixens World or Specialists Champion, that people respect me, and that I respect myself. What good is a champion if others work twice as hard as them. What good is the figurehead of a division if they are not the best within it. This a question I pose to those who give Tarah Nova and the Heart Break Gal opportunities over the likes of myself, Cailin Dillon, Haruna Sakazaki and Aria Jaxon. It must sting, it really must, you put so much hope into two women, and every other Vixen around them are still superior in every way possible. The problem with this whole hierarchy on where people are ranked, is that no matter who is hand picked to be on top, the likes of me and Cailin will always be better. Even if we are given two days to prepare for a match opposed to five, the efficiency is there, shining, the determination is there, I've never really appreciated Cailin Dillon until this very point, but the fact is me and her are the future of this division, fuck it, we are the now of this division. It doesn't matter if Cailin was a former champion, it doesn't matter if I have a guaranteed title shot, the fact Eris LeCava and Autumn Raven are getting title shots, when Cailin and Aria have not been given one on one rematches for their championships makes me sick. ''

'' When people take your passion, and manipulate it, it's horrible. No matter how good of a wrestler you are, sports entertainment sympathisers like the people who decide these matches will always prioritise their favourites. German Efficiency doesn't have this problem, German Efficiency is the way forward, the sharpened end of the spear which is going to shatter this trend. I am a revolutionist, I am the most efficient woman in this division and when I say I dislike these things, I say so with the intent to change them. With a perfectionist attitude, an efficient personality and a superior wrestling ability, Sheridan Müller is going to ignite this division. I have been doing so for the past seven months and I will continue to prove everything I say in a match that I am honestly looking forward to. Like I stated earlier, I love Cailin, since German Efficiency has been leaking into the division, removing those not efficient enough, Cailin has been the woman who has really progressed. No matter where we are on a card, or our ranking in the division, Cailin and I will produce the match of the night, Cailin and I will produce the match which gets the journalists talking, the audience cheering, the older generation jealous and the younger generation inspired. The truth is, me and Cailin are two peas in the same pod, two individuals in the same boat, and the levels of determination we possess, and the passion we have for wrestling, has everybody on their toes, watching their backs, and sleeping with their lights on. German Efficiency has been in the division for seven months now, the process of change is coming, there are multitudes of women who are efficient enough to change this division, to make the Vixens matches exceptional, and masterpieces, the Vixens were the main event of Triple Threat due to German Efficiency. I have achieved so much for not only myself but for those around me in such a short period of time. Yet people still doubt what I am capable of, and if I am really the future of the Vixens division. I have no problem proving you wrong, for the past seven months I have been justifying and proving what I am about and what I stand for. The clock is ticking, German Efficiency is rising, the a new era for the Vixens division is upon us. Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and sit back. German Efficiency is here. ''
Ryder
Post July 21st 2016, 9:52 am by Ryder
(  Matt Ryder, assisted by one of his women, is seen frantically cleaning up his locker room after days of partying )

Ryder: Damn bro... We must of had a hell of a time, there is so much garbage!

Woman: Hey, a celebration for an EAW Legend's return is worth the mess Matty.

Ryder: ( Shrugging ).. Maybe, I can't stand cleaning bro!

( The woman is seen grabbing cups and liquor bottles and throwing them away, eventually scooping up the napkins and a book as well )

Ryder: YO! Don't throw away that thesaurus! JJ Silva needs that shit to promo! Ah damn it, get out babe, I'll snap ya' later.

( Woman leaves as camera focuses on Ryder who is sitting down now )

Ryder: Man... What a hell of a night. There are certain circumstances in life that require a celebration, and I never thought as a young child that this would be one of them. There is something special about pulling out a victory after years of not being legitimately involved in something you were once so passionate about. There is a certain fuse deep inside every Elitist, that once sparked, will not go out. For me, that fuse is the drive to make the fans happy and certify the name Matt Ryder as legendary. My career has been nothing more than average, but I never let the fans down and I always had attention focused on me, and that is something that I carry my pride on. Now, my return was cut short by the insecure actions of a joke of a man, Zack Crash, and that fuse of mine is burning all the way down, and when it reaches the end, that's when this roster can be relieved of the hardships and pain that we've had to endure under Crash's bigoted, hate-filled reign of terror over this company. When I put an end to Zack Crash, that'll be some shit that is written in history for years and years to come, bro... But, I need not to look that far ahead, because this week on Showdown, I get to showcase my real wrath alongside Chris Elite as we take these OMERTA children to town and give them a taste of their own medicine. In case you guys forgot about JJ Silva, which I can't blame you if you did, he is part of that group too! And no, I'm not lying, that is actually someone in EAW, even though he doesn't mean jack shit. I think JJ really put it best when he said it himself, that I'm under the impression that he's a puppet and Crash is the master, well damn straight bro, even Stevie Wonder could see that! You have the audacity to make an accusation like, "You're going to be blindsided by an opponent you're unprepared for." Dude! I'm a straight talker and I can see shit when I see it, and you're exactly that bro. I could drag my fingers on my phone screen for hours, searching the internet on days end for a "JJ Silva Highlight Reel," but I would never find one! Because you're irrelevant and everyone knows it. It's almost going to hurt my reputation, and Chris's, when we defeat you. I don't want one of my accolades being that I defeated a MAN that lost to a Vixen. That is embarrassing for you, OMERTA, Chris and even me, bro! You can try to attack that fact that you're facing me, and your only memory of me is when I got backstabbed and caught off guard by a cheap, sickening attack from your leader, but you're just oblivious to what's coming then. You need to understand that I am a bigger threat than anyone in this company. When Matt Ryder wants something, he will lose blood, sweat and tears to get what he wants. There isn't a soul in this company that can prove that wrong, especially if you just took a few minutes out of your frantic vocabulary lessons to watch Showdown and realize what I did to Terry Chambers. That man, albeit a sad one, has had a career in here for a long time, and he was more prepared for that match than anyone else I could of faced... And he lost. You are in a different galaxy than me, but it isn't a good one, because while I'm batting clean up for the Mets, you're in Class-A trying to figure out how to bunt still. So I leave you with a few lasting words JJ, try to learn to act on your own, and don't submit to the will of your bitch ass leader, bro.

( Ryder takes a breath and clears his throat with some bourbon as he refocuses )

Ryder: Now, Zacky boy, it's your turn. I finally get to hear some feedback from the legendary bully himself, and it's actually kind of sweet. It really warms my heart that oppressor, the thorn in EAW's ass has finally came out to play, and boy have you gotten yourself in for a Long Island styled treat. You brag about how OMERTA is a driving force in the shadows, working as a stylized moniker behind the scenes, and you know what that says to me and all of the fans? That you and your clan are just straight up pussies, bro. You cannot reasonably fathom the idea that you're doing good here, just because you act on vulnerabilities and slip away whenever repercussions would be imminent. That is the kind of behavior that garners disregard, not respect, bro. You can try to attack about how takes me serious, and you will learn and pay just like the others. Have you happened to speak to Terry Chambers? He thought that he was going to get a pretty funny joke of a match too, and after I pinned his loser ass, 1-2-3, that thought went out the window. I may be crazy for thinking this, but he might actually be more of a challenge than you! You act when people are weak, you suck on the spur of the moment, and you work with your lackeys on your side. You are not going to be prepared for the pain that is to come. Take me serious or not, you'll have a reason to after this week and the weeks to come, bro. You point out good facts about what you've done and I haven't, but what are those facts to mean if you can't beat me in the ring? What are all these claims of supremacy suppose to mean if you can't beat this "jester" one on one? They won't mean shit, because you don't mean shit either. You will get your final chance to work with your clan member this week, but assuming you have the balls to accept our match in Mexico City, you will have to face me one on one, no help from anyone that you plan on manipulating. Hell, I can even say that I'll make you look like a bigger bitch than when Jacob Senn made you quit!  You might not respect me now, but that's no problem, because after this tag match, you sure as hell will have no choice but to respect me.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It
Kurt_Burton
Post July 21st 2016, 9:38 am by Kurt_Burton
Showdown 5:  The God That Failed

In the beginning the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people angry.

Book of Adams 2:1

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall know fear.  There are crazy people around, with long pipes and wicked skills.  In the valley, all I can hear is “Burton’s gonna kill you!  Burton’s gonna kill you!”  over and over and over again.  I think I need new underwear.

Book of Burton- 6:9

{The scene opens with Kurt standing at a bar.  Underneath a stained glass window.}

Ah Nico Borg.  A guy with one of the most accurate names I have ever seen.  Nico is of a faith where they absorb people through violence.  Assimilation, you could say.  And you believe that with God on your side, you can’t lose.  So you think Resistance is Futile.

Let me tell you something Nico, I think that’s a load of BS.

Oh, I am not going to sit down and tell you that you are a hypocrite, or a dummy.  I don’t think you falsely proclaim an ideology.  No far from it Nico.  I think you truly do believe everything you say.

And that makes you dangerous.  

Far more dangerous than any other man in this match.  Nobi, Rex, The shaven gorilla that starred in the space movie that one time, and then Ron Perlman?  That can’t be right.  He rides a bike.  Anyway, that guy too.

See each of them is driven by their desire.  They don’t hear a higher purpose.  But you do.  I had a father much like you.  And this has been well documented elsewhere, ok Nico.  I am not just trying to get one over on you by lying about the profession of my hatefully departed father.

He too, spoke of Jesus’s love.  He drilled it into me, every single day Nico.  Frequently, with a belt, or a broom, or locking me in a cold dark place.  One time with an actual drill.  

{Kurt steps away from the bar, revealing a converted church}

And not once did I feel a lick or an iota of insincerity as he abused this mortal coil.  And that was when I realized something.  No, not what you are thinking, pathetic straw man who keeps getting in my head.  I did not realize that there is not a God.  I realized there most definitely is one, and he hates us.

He enjoys our suffering.  That is why he made us all so susceptible to temptation.  This is what Rex and Nobi do not understand about you.  You are neither a hypocrite, nor a dummy.  No, you are sick twisted fuck like me, you just chose a different path.  And I hate your path.

See, I go my way, making my own rules, and I do things my way.  Not the way of some invisible eye in the sky.  “You shouldn’t drink!”  Bitch, jesus turned water into wine.  “You shouldn’t profane!”  Fuck that with an extra side of goddamn shit relish.  “Don’t fornicate Kurt!”

{Kurt is silent, as he stares directly into the camera incredulously}

If I didn’t, I would literally explode into hail of spunk and neckbeard.  I am hubris!  I am decadence!  And come Saturday I am the proof that your god hates you.  

{Kurt reaches a confessional stall, but it is crudely painted Men’s room}

Nico, I embody many of the things you oppose.  I drink, whore myself around, and generally blaze my own path.  I break every rule I am given.  I am sure you can see why a guy like me, ain’t gonna like a guy like you.  And I am sure a guy like you, ain’t gonna like a guy like me, after I take your destiny away from you.

See you on Showdown.  I got a major Terry Chambers brewing here

{Kurt enters the confessional/bathroom.}
Post July 21st 2016, 6:57 am by The Philly Kid
Scene begins with a close up shot of a small wound between unknown eyes. The camera pans out and we see the wound belongs to “The Philly Kid” Dave Kenzo. Dave is staring into a mirror with a slight look of disgust. He applies ointment to the wound and slams the tube down on the sink. He opens a bottle of Advil and pops a few, washing them down with water from the sink. TPK pops up and wipes his beard with a towel and walks into the next room. We can see this is your typical hotel room as Dave walks a few feet before sitting down at a desk. He opens up a Surface tablet and pushes around the mouse before clicking on a folder. The folder opens and he clicks open a file. A few seconds go by and a video starts playing. Philly forwards the video before finding what he wants to watch.

Cherish: Kurt speaks with the referee, grasping at his back… pointing at it, BUT HERE COMES THE BIG MAN HIMSELF, PHILLY KID!!! PHILLY KID RUSHES TO THE CORNER!!! CORNER SPLASH!!! WAIT, BURTON SIDESTEPS IT! AND DID HE JUST DELIBERATELY PUT THE REFEREE IN HARM’S WAY?! Kurt slides out of the ring, and being the good guy he is… The Philly Kid tries to assist the referee! He’s trying to pull him back up— hey, wait a minute! What’s Kurt doing looking under the ring? What in the world?! What did he just nab from underneath the ring?! This isn’t spelling good news… he slides into the ring, AND CLOCKS THE PHILLY KID ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD WITH A LEAD PIPE!!! I BELIEVE HE CALLS THAT “PIPE DREAMS”!!!

Pierre McGuire: CHEATER! CHEATER! HE’S CHEATING! THE REFEREE ISN’T THERE TO SEE IT… BUT PHILLY KID!!! PHILLY KID TURNS AROUND AND STARES KURT IN THE EYES! NOT FOR LONG… BURTON SMASHES THE LEAD PIPE IN BETWEEN THE EYES THIS TIME! AND PHILLY KID IS DOWN TO A KNEE! THE REFEREE NEEDS TO GET UP! AND ONE MORE TIME… BURTON SLAMS THAT LEAD PIPE DOWN ON THE HEAD OF THE PHILLY KID!!! THIS TIME TAKING HIM DOWN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN THIS MATCH!!! THE REFEREE SEEMS TO BE GETTING UP… AND BURTON THROWS THE PIPE OUTSIDE THE RING!!! IT’S MUCH TOO LATE FOR THE DISQUALIFICATION… BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THE REFEREE SEES IS THE COVER ATTEMPT FROM KURT! NOT THIS WAY!

ONEEEE!!!… TWOOOO!!!… THREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Kid stops the video and slams his fist on the desk. He looks at the camera and begins to speak.

"Wow! Not exactly how I seen my debut on Showdown play out. I wanted to make a huge impact that night but instead Kurt you made an impact or should I say 3 on my head. Lucky for me though I have a hard head. Unlucky for you though that I have a great memory. What everyone is gonna find out about this big bearded bastard is, you can knock me down but my big ass will keep getting back up."

A chirp comes from the tablet and Dave clicks his table back on and opens up a link on the screen.

Saturday Night Showdown Card: 7/23/2016

He scrolls down through the matches and sees his match.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 2Q==VS  EAW Promoz! - Page 30 2Q==

Philly eyes his opponent for a few and searches google for a few seconds before a bunch of pictures pop up. He clicks one…

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Z

"Damn, I didn’t know Bobby Lee joined EAW. Man, I loved that dude on MadTV. Remember when you called Coach Hines Bro in that one skit and he jumped on your back? Funny shit man."

Philly laughs stop and he glares at the screen…

"Anyways Watanabe, this is wrestling cuz and when I jump on your back shit ain’t gonna be funny. I’m one pissed off big man right now with alot to prove and if I have to go through you then so be it. As for Kurt Burton we will meet again homey and you will need more than a pipe to stop me."

The Philly Kid slams his hand on the camera and the screen goes black.
AJ Perez
Post July 21st 2016, 6:52 am by AJ Perez
[AJ Perez-Showdown #2

(AJ Perez is standing in the ring next to a giant board with a sheet of cloth over it)

Good evening everyone, my name is Alessandro-Juarez Perez or you can just call me AJ Perez and I have no right to be here. At least that's what the told me 9 years ago when I started. After all, I was the lowest form of life on the planet. so it was no surprise that if I wanted to break out in pro wrestling I had to start at the bottom. I had to start in a competition where I was a competitor on a tv show you may have heard of called tough enough

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/forlan/CHIKARA/Ricochet.jpg

Pretty good looking guy, I know. So as a competitor on tough enough, there was those voices, the voices of superstars and of so called legends, the voices of each and every one of you. Asking why are you here, AJ you shouldn't be here. You should go back to playing with turntables and making music for a living. Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you?

Well, the fact is I refuse to, I refuse to cave into the pressure, so I moved on I did whatever I had to do to get a job in wrestling. so I became part of a wrestling known as chikara as the ring announcer. I know I could have done better than that, but then the voices kept on getting louder and instead of asking me to leave you were telling me to leave you were demanding me to leave. You would sit there and say I have no talent. There is no respect for you, AJ you don't belong here. each and every one of you would have refused and each and every one of you would have left.

Well I didnt and I stuck around on the independent scene and I formed a tag team and I thought I made it, Despite being this close to becoming champion my partner turned my back on me. So I guess that made me a so called face. And you know what happened when I became a face and did everything your hearts desired. I got booed. You said that my partner was the big star and I was just the sidekick. you said that I was riding his coattails and that if we split I would vanish, I would be gone and I would fall into obscurity. Well, we did split and what happened. I won. Yes, i won. I got the better of the foolish heel and reigned supreme

But that still wasn't good enough for you. you all called it a fluke you all said I couldn't and I wouldn't rise to the next level then what happened huh. I won 5 PPV matches and I won on the Pain for Pride of chikara and I became one of the biggest stars but that still wasn't fucking enough for you selfish bastards. which brings me to this. drum roll, please.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cn1SZoSUkAArYq6.jpg

Oh just who is that guy in the yellow mask that is me. You are right I challenged the great Rey Mysterio and I won. I established myself as one of the next big things in Lucha libre and the world of pro wrestling. I was the main event. So why is this such a big deal? Maybe because as a child I watched wrestling all the time. HBK and the DX were my shit back then. I would buy DVDs and posters and stack em up in my bedroom and stick them up on the walls. I would dream of being in the main event and it happened. So that happened and i want to here from each and every one of you who said i couldn't make the big time. Who is laughing now. I wanna hear it. I want you to stand up out of your seats and do what you shoulda done a long time ago. I want yo to admit that you were wrong. all of you each and every one of you were wrong. I did it and i was the poster boy. Nobody besides me.

You cant deny it and you cant hide from it. you all watching right now here in this arena and at home that you were wrong. Because I am AJ Perez and I have earned the right to say that I am an asshole and the next big thing in this company because unless you have been living under a rock I won my debut match against Anthony Leonhart and he has now resorted to beating up dolls that look exactly like me. My ear is fine by the way. And on showdown, I am gonna earn the right to make Ryan Marx my bitch.

You see I hype myself up because I know that I can back it up, unlike some people. I should be respected and when I beat you I will be respected and everyone who doubts me will be proven wrong once again. If I can beat greats like Rey Mysterio then hell I can beat wannabes like Ryan Marx. If you keep talking all this shit and saying I don't deserve respect i will make you respect me Ryan. i will stomp your head so hard into the canvas hook your leg for the one two three and proclaim loudly and proudly to the whole entire world that Ryan Marx and the EAW universe was wrong.

Thank you for your time
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 21st 2016, 5:03 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // AJ PEREZ IN THE DEN ?
TURBO AFTERMATH.

Anthony is sitting on his chair in the place he calls The Den. He's reflecting on his loss against AJ Perez but he seems happy by the situation and looks at the camera.

Anthony Leonhart : EAW cameraman again, right ? Welcome once again to the Demented Psychopath's Den. Today I will kill AJ Perez. Impossible right? But don't forget that I'm a member of the darkside and EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE...when you unleash your darkside...EVERYTHING.
Take a look at what I stole from him ! Yes I stole a little part of his blood...but this is sufficient to elaborate my plan, YOU BETTER ROLL THIS, YOU BETTER OR I WILL MAKE YOU SAY HELLO TO THE DEATH, okay ?

The Broken Soul of EAW advances to a room which looks like a torture room and he enters in with a masked henchman and forces the acolyte to unmask himself and it's AJ Perez. Anthony Leonhart looks at the camera and laughs.

Anthony Leonhart : SURPRIIIIIIIIISE ! No you don't dream...you're not in a certain federation who is boogiing to a certain common man. No no no and NO ! You're in a nightmare, my vision of nightmares.
Now, roll and take a look at my newest creation, a perfect replica of AJ Perez and in front of this camera, I will remove the evil of my defeat at the last Turbo destroying my own creation and kill it for my own personal joy and amusement because I want to see what this guy looks dead.

The Sadistic One approaches near of his creation and punches him in the face, right after he slams on the ground and does some MMA stuff with some devastating knee strikes and he lifts his creation and shows ReplicAJ's face to the camera and speaks.

Anthony Leonhart : You think that's all over because he's in a bloody mess, heck no you fools of EAW. I...Anthony Leonhart...WILL FINISH HIM THE WAY I SHOULD HAVE FINISH THE MATCH AT TURBO...BUT BEFORE THAT...I NEED TO UNLEASH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY !

Anthony Leonhart goes insane and applies his Paranoia finishing maneuver to the AJ Perez's replica and bleeds by the mouth and Anthony locks the broken body between his arms, destroying some ribs at the same time and now he uses his patented Broken Souls finisher to end the life of his replica and The King of Nightmares makes a scar on his own arm to signify that he ended one war in EAW, he's bleeding but it's okay.

Anthony Leonhart : IT'S OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ! NOW THAT AJ PEREPLICA IS DONE....I CONTAIN MYSELF OR MAYBE NOT...I will keep this insane fury ooooooooh yeeeeeees ! And the next time I see you EAW cameramans... prepare to be shocked. MUHAHAHAHAWAWAWAHAHA !
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next