Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 5:27 pm

CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:
1. When did you start E-Feding? - Sometime around 2007. 

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - I was in a few Spanish efeds in 2007 before I joined KD's efed SCW which was part of a stream site in 2008. That fed then merged with some other people to start NWF which is where I heard of EAW. NWF was basically all guys who were fired from EAW, or didn't like it for some other reason. So when I joined EAW in 2009 the owner was real hostile and a dick to all of us and ended up firing me for some made up shit. EAW didn't let me back in until 2014.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? - Initially I had a team with my sister so I guess she got me into efeds. Kevin for introducing me to NWF and EAW. DDD might not remember but he was about the only person in EAW who wasn't a complete bitch when I first joined EAW.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - Not really. I didn't really have much support early in my career so I had to figure pretty much everything out on my own.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? - Yeah I do that all the time whenever someone asks. I'm honored that so many people respect me enough to ask my opinion on shit. Even people who have been around a long time or are world champs, HOFers, etc. ask my advice sometimes. If you ask me for advice tho realize imma tell you straight up how I see it so if you are just looking for the good things make sure you tell me that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - In NWF probably Blade. We had a long rivalry on and off over 2-3 years over the world title there. In AWL, my biggest feud was probably with Steve, we were tag champs, broke up and feuded for a long time. In EAW, probably Mexi has been my biggest feud. It is a toss up between him and JJ but that feud was really against JJ's entire stable so for one on one beef I'll go with Mexi. In all efeds, I gotta go with SK/Chris Elite. We have been feuding since like 2010/2011 across several efeds and still beefin' in 2016. I've probably faced him way more times than anyone else in my career.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - TLA has really been my only character in all efeds. I also had TL Amore briefly in WMW and Michelle McGillislutty as a female alt but neither lasted long. 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I just play my character and try to be creative and work with what my opponents give me. Generally promoing is easier when I work with more experienced people like everyone else is naming because they know how to work the feud. Difficult opponents for me would be people who don't promo, or break kayfabe, or promo like shit cuz they don't give me much to work with.
Well gee, would that hostile dick/bitch be me?

Sorry for being a dick to a group of users on an e-fed known to spam EAW and spout extreme racism. :comeon:

Unfortunately "reasons why I banned TLA" didnt stay in the memory bank over the years, but you said it was because Maria said you harassed her which you deny you did. I don't remember if thats even the real reason but if it was I'd assume giving an established member at the time the benefit of the doubt over a newcomer at the time from a e-fed with an already bad reputation was a fair judgement :shrug:

Although I don't recall her even being in EAW in 2009 :dj:
Ye dawg it was you. Considering the way you treated me back then the only way I knew you was as a dick or a bitch so you can forgive me for assuming that's all you are. I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) and I ain't did nothing wrong when you fired me. I don't blame you for not believing me I guess, but since I got fired off a lie y'all can't blame me for taking offense. For the record I've gotten over it since 2009 or 2010 or whenever the fuck it was and ain't got no beef with you, especially since y'all returned we been chill. It all worked out in the end anyway, cuz I still be back here anyway.   :shrug:
Thats not what I am at all, but ye I feel u. But if you're a member of a group or are closely associated with a group who has spammed the site and called me all types of racist stuff then I'm not going to treat that group with kindness. You may not have personally participated in any of it but I didn't know that and like you said it was a group of people who were either fired or hated EAW(really hated me) for whatever reason so if these are who you were associated with that gave me the impression that it's how you felt as well which is why when the situation came about I didn't believe you.

Not that it's something that matters in 2017, and were cool now, but just giving you my perspective on why I was "hostile" to you and other NWF members at the time for clarity.
Ye dawg that's fair there were definitely some racist ass motherfuckers up in NWF. I had to deal with that shit firsthand, so I get why you ain't liked them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 6:02 pm

TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? - I was in a few Spanish efeds in 2007 before I joined KD's efed SCW which was part of a stream site in 2008. That fed then merged with some other people to start NWF which is where I heard of EAW. NWF was basically all guys who were fired from EAW, or didn't like it for some other reason. So when I joined EAW in 2009 the owner was real hostile and a dick to all of us and ended up firing me for some made up shit. EAW didn't let me back in until 2014.

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career? - Initially I had a team with my sister so I guess she got me into efeds. Kevin for introducing me to NWF and EAW. DDD might not remember but he was about the only person in EAW who wasn't a complete bitch when I first joined EAW.

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? - Not really. I didn't really have much support early in my career so I had to figure pretty much everything out on my own.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? - Yeah I do that all the time whenever someone asks. I'm honored that so many people respect me enough to ask my opinion on shit. Even people who have been around a long time or are world champs, HOFers, etc. ask my advice sometimes. If you ask me for advice tho realize imma tell you straight up how I see it so if you are just looking for the good things make sure you tell me that.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - In NWF probably Blade. We had a long rivalry on and off over 2-3 years over the world title there. In AWL, my biggest feud was probably with Steve, we were tag champs, broke up and feuded for a long time. In EAW, probably Mexi has been my biggest feud. It is a toss up between him and JJ but that feud was really against JJ's entire stable so for one on one beef I'll go with Mexi. In all efeds, I gotta go with SK/Chris Elite. We have been feuding since like 2010/2011 across several efeds and still beefin' in 2016. I've probably faced him way more times than anyone else in my career.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - TLA has really been my only character in all efeds. I also had TL Amore briefly in WMW and Michelle McGillislutty as a female alt but neither lasted long. 

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? - I'm not really sure how to answer this one. I just play my character and try to be creative and work with what my opponents give me. Generally promoing is easier when I work with more experienced people like everyone else is naming because they know how to work the feud. Difficult opponents for me would be people who don't promo, or break kayfabe, or promo like shit cuz they don't give me much to work with.

Sorry for being a dick to a group of users on an e-fed known to spam EAW and spout extreme racism. :comeon:

Unfortunately "reasons why I banned TLA" didnt stay in the memory bank over the years, but you said it was because Maria said you harassed her which you deny you did. I don't remember if thats even the real reason but if it was I'd assume giving an established member at the time the benefit of the doubt over a newcomer at the time from a e-fed with an already bad reputation was a fair judgement :shrug:

Ye dawg it was you. Considering the way you treated me back then the only way I knew you was as a dick or a bitch so you can forgive me for assuming that's all you are. I ain't a racist (except for them dirty Aussies) and I ain't did nothing wrong when you fired me. I don't blame you for not believing me I guess, but since I got fired off a lie y'all can't blame me for taking offense. For the record I've gotten over it since 2009 or 2010 or whenever the fuck it was and ain't got no beef with you, especially since y'all returned we been chill. It all worked out in the end anyway, cuz I still be back here anyway.   :shrug:
Thats not what I am at all, but ye I feel u. But if you're a member of a group or are closely associated with a group who has spammed the site and called me all types of racist stuff then I'm not going to treat that group with kindness. You may not have personally participated in any of it but I didn't know that and like you said it was a group of people who were either fired or hated EAW(really hated me) for whatever reason so if these are who you were associated with that gave me the impression that it's how you felt as well which is why when the situation came about I didn't believe you.

Not that it's something that matters in 2017, and were cool now, but just giving you my perspective on why I was "hostile" to you and other NWF members at the time for clarity.
Ye dawg that's fair there were definitely some racist ass motherfuckers up in NWF. I had to deal with that shit firsthand, so I get why you ain't liked them.
TLA vs. CM Bank$ is the real money feud of Pain for Pride X... 

:rejoice:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 6:10 pm

Senn The Destroyer wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:

#8YearsInThaMaking :whew:
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2017, 7:11 pm

:lupe::whew:
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 12:25 am

Senn The Destroyer wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:
CM Bank$ wrote:
TLA wrote:

Senn, you think every race thing is going to make money. I mean, promoting Aussie on Aussie violence as the main event?
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 4:38 am

1. When did you start E-Feding? July 2011 

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general? Yahoo Answers Wrestling Section

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career? A lot of guys. If I have to name some, they would be Donovan T, Mr Insult, TLA, Chris Elite, Bottomline, GI Styles, Moongoose McQueen, Hades. 

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed? Mr Insult, he once had a promo reviewing thread back when EAW was on webs. He helped a lot of us to be honest and was never angry. Donovan T would be another. He also helped a lot to shape my 'Lonewolf' character back when I just started. Also Mr DEDEDE also helped me when I was starting here. He answered all my questions and clarified all my doubts. Also my brand writer Oasis and ex writer Impact. They also answered all my questions and help put my character in the right path. I would also like to mention the names of RRS, Nas and Aren. They too helped me a lot   

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders? Yes I have. 

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? Nasir Moore, Aren Mstislav, Solomon Caine, Hades the Hellraiser, GI Styles. 

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? 3 characters

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general? RRS. He is a beast when it comes to promos and really consistent.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 25th 2017, 3:34 am

1. When did you start E-Feding?
August 2016

2. How did you find out EAW and E-Feds in general?
I looked around on google until I found this and read up on it and what you all do. This site happened to look the cleanest so I joined up

3. Who helped you in the beggining of your E-Fed career?
I got a lot of help from Showster(Michaels, Solomon Caine) when I first got here, Damaged Zack gave me some help. Y2Impact and Oasis were always great and some of the tutorial forums were wonderful. I also got some really good advice from Jamie Ohaara that's helped me a lot with how I compete here

4. Do you have mentor figure(s) in EAW/E-Fed?
not necessarily, just a lot of the vets who shoot me advice whenever we match up. It's always appreciated.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Feders?
I try too. Now that I know what this is and how it works I see a lot of new guys come in and try it out and lose and get frustrated and leave which is unfortunate for them but I always message my newer opponents and try to help them out.

6. Who's your biggest rival(s) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Ahren Fournier is up there for me. Starting right before me and someone I have never beaten, I keep up tabs on how hes doing because at our level I view him as the one I gotta beat. There is also Maero, Keelan, Marco, Solomon Caine, Jakob DeLion. All more consistent guys who I've tango'd with often here. Nasir and Aren was more like me fighting upwards so I don't see them as traditional rivals.

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Just Jon McAdams. There was a dice fed many years ago I was apart of where I played a Kevin McAdams, but its definitely not the same or even remotely on the same level as EAW or any E-Fed for that matter

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?
Keeping up with Showster and Fournier was definitely the most challenging. They matched me promo for promo and I them, pages upon pages of promos. 
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 6:53 am

I replied to a fan post on the Cageside seats page of SB Nation. After that closed down the guy running it turned me on to here. A sign up sheet later and it started what is now my most time consuming hobby.

Well in the beginning it was the guy who ran said e-fed site was helpful. When I first signed up with that site I tried to come in as a baby face giant named Goliath. He said they had a few too many giants already and so I went back and fleshed out this idea I had for a character named picture perfect Mark Michaels.

Yes very much so. So there is the guy who brought me in who shall remain nameless (*COUGHvancetybullCOUGH). But more than him Mister DeDeDe has always been a guy who would take time to hear out a question and give some good feedback. More than anyone he's been the guy who has helped me develop Mark Michaels as much as I have and for that he has my gratitude.

Other guys have been good for advice like Carlos, Bryan and all the writers who I work for.

I've tried to. Shout out to Jon McAdams for name dropping me, but whenever there's been a creative question posted or in the chat I tried to give the best advice I could.

Hmm right now i feel that Michaels had a good rivalry brewing with Lucas Johnson. Aside from him it's been kinda dry lol.

On the Caine side of things Ahren Fournier, both members of PWC, me and Maero have a nice little on again off again feud that makes being stablemates interesting.

So far there has been the rejected Goliath, Picture Perfect, Caine, and my NEO character Alex Richardson. I have a bunch of starting points for Alts but no real time to flesh them out and develop them.

8. Who's the most difficult opponent(s) you have ever faced both in EAW and E-Fed in general?

Every one brings some great stuff to the table. I know it was tough facing guys like DeDeDe, Zack Crash, and imp ( who was a beast for the glass Gauntlet a few years back). Ahren is always hard to keep up with in the word count department, Maero has an awesome way with words and his character in general.

PWC can match just about anybody in the effort department so they're no slouches to get past.

But like I said just about every one who shows up and puts something on the board brings something to the table that makes me try to up my own game.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 10:06 am

Technically I started in November 2009 but Spring of 2010 is when I really started getting into it.

I really have no idea how I found out about the first E-Fed I joined but a month or two later I joined Yahoo and that's how I found out about Yahoo based Feds. I found out about EAW through BVK.

BVK. Without him my e-career would've been very very short.

Again, despite what his reputation may be like here I'm gonna say BVK. He recruited me to EAW and basically told me how everything worked here. Then, not many months later I ended up surpassing him in accomplishments and recognition, he left and I started getting advice from other, more prominent people. 

I'd like to think I have though unfortunately I can't really name any. A lot of the ones I probably have helped are gone by now.

I did give TRE $60 once though. He still hasn't paid me back. It's been 3 years.

It might be a copout answer but due to the ANTI gimmick, I'm gonna say my biggest rival has been EAW... like all of it.

Technically I've had 3 characters in EAW including the one I am now, Frederico Rizzi which I'm sure all of about 2 people remember because it didn't even last for a month and Scott Diamond being the obvious third one.

Outside of EAW I don't really know. I've been Scott Diamond in most other feds. JP Phoenix is another character I've had and... my first ever e-fed name was... The Iron Warrior :whew:!!

Robbie as Sekaiichi without question. Although I will say the first time I ever faced HBB and ADV (separately, not togehter) I was totally unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 11:12 am

Summer of 2008?

I originally went on a stream site due to one of my old middle school friends then I forgot who it was linked me to NWF which I ended up finding out about EAW and a bunch of other e-feds E
Um no one really and that was my own fault due to how inconsistent I was when it came to actually promoing and staying longer than 2 weeks.

Not really mentors just some people that helped me along the way like Tyler Parker, Moongoose, DT and I'm sure there's more.

I mean if they have questions I try to be helpful but I doubt I'm anything inspirational though Showster thinks otherwise I think

Easily TLA since I've started we haven't been able to get away from each other in every e-fed we've been in we've been in some sort of feud or at least end up in one on one matches.  I'd also throw DT in here too though it was pretty one sided with him always winning but I enjoyed our promo wars. 

7. How many characters you have had (so far) both in EAW and E-Fed in general? :smith:

There's so many but if I'm going off just recently I'd have to say Ryan Marx
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 1:17 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
1. When did you start E-Fedding?

Circa February 2007, I pretty much pinpoint it on that month.

Buckle up, you're about to get your origin of how EAW was created. In 2006 I was shopping around for places where I could join an interactive online wrestling fed where you can make your own character, and compete in rivalries and stories with other characters. I knew there had to be something, either an MMORPG or even a game. I was also looking for something with GM mode qualities ala EWR, but I hadn't stumbled across it yet. 

I joined Yahoo! Answers wrestling section in 06 and by 07 Mike Waggz, a user there, came up with the concept he had heard elsewhere on the internet of making an "e-fed". I was one of the first to hop on board with it, along with King, and Sunday Night Yahoo was created. SNY (EAW's grandfather fed) was short lived, I forget if it came about in late 06 or early 07, but at this time the e-fed was based more on Y!A popularity where the results were based on voting on the wrestling section. There were some disputes between Waggz and King; and SNY disbanded.

Shortly after, AWF was formed by King with a lot more involvement from WWEFan and myself. King, Fan, myself and I think HRDO were the most involved people in the process. AWF was born I would say March 2007-ish, and by May I became a writer. I recruited and mentored a Y!A user named "Ronn aka CM PUNK" to EAW, who is otherwise known as CM Ronn or CM Banks. In the middle of the summer around June, Banks and another AWF member, Mak, along with Evan had the idea that they wanted to create an ECW-esque company -- and decided to name it Extreme Answerz Wrestling. 

The original incarnation of EAW was short lived, and I had disappeared from AWF for half of the summer due to personal reasons, and that, as well as how busy I was writing and being world champion in AWF, along with my lack of confidence in Ronn's ability to run a fed at the time was the reason why I opted out of joining. EAW folded as a company in that summer, but became a third brand for AWF at around August. At the time, AWF was the biggest fed out there bar none, the community and activity was enormously powerful.

To condense a long story of the fall of 2007, it became quite chaotic in AWF with a tribal dispute of cliques and friendship groups. Many many politics were played, there was a divide in the fed and part of that divide was what spawned the fed known as "ACW" where those with dissenting opinions from other groups formed their own company. Ironically enough many of the people behind ACW were recruited from Banks' wave of recruitment for EAW, which speaks volumes about how impactful EAW was even in it's first incarnation. AWF become weaker, admittedly, while ACW had a really cool revamped looking website and just seemed like the cool alternative. 

Not too long into the winter, around December, Mak "sold" AWF to MOP/Master Of Puppets/Nick Makarov (the ACW Chairman at the time) and shut AWF down. Ronn, however, took issue with that and re-opened AWF but quickly decided to change the philosophy and concept of this new AWF into what became EAW. Essentially, EAW was resurrected around December 28th, 2007, and became an alternative to ACW's alternative. Essentially ACW and EAW were the offspring of AWF, and because MOP was my sworn enemy at the time and I was in a completely different clique, I quit the short-term writing position I had on ACW's brand "Burninnation" and opted to join Ronn's EAW upstart and immediately write the beginning of EAW's first brand, Showdown, alongside HRDO who would write EAW Dynasty.

3. Who helped you in the beginning of your E-Fed career?

I didn't have much help because I didn't need it, I was the mentor to a lot of people in the days I was coming up. I quickly assumed a leadership position as writer and I'm pretty much as experienced as it gets when it comes to this sort of thing. I will say though, while he may consider himself my apprentice, King, the person who created AWF, was always a huge supporter of mine in the beginning even as we made the team "Viva La DEDEDE!" and I thank guys like him, HRDO and to an extent WWEFan or believing in me in that first year.

No, but I do ask people like Impact, Robbie, HBG and some others for their advice on matches or promos sometime. I may ask anybody for advice just because a lot of what goes into writing and promos are subjective -- but I tend to seek out advice from experienced people as well.

5. Have you ever helped other E-Fedders?

Yeah probably more times than I can count, with just about anything you could help another e-fedder with.

Fucking hell, I'm gonna keep this within EAW even though that only makes this slightly less difficult. In no order, Y2Impact, Jaywalker, Robbie V, HRDO, CM Banks, Tyler Parker, Dark Demon, Diamond Cage, and my most recent one Xavier Williams. I'll include HBG in the Y2Impact package too since we did a lot of big things in 2015.

I've had many gimmicks assigned to the same man: The Gawd, Methuselah, Hollywood, Diamond Dallas, but all assigned to Mr. DEDEDE.

As for alt characters, I forgot to mention this earlier and I've never publicly admitted this but I was actually playing an alt called Hova in 2009-10, where all the promos were in the form of raps. I've also promoed rarely as Veena Adams as well, so that makes 3 characters I've played in total. The majority of my time in e-feds has been as Mr. DEDEDE, though I've constantly re-invented him. 

Pretty much everyone I listed as my biggest rivals from above. I know I've faced other very talented people, and I don't mean to snub anyone, but for as long as I've been around there's just no way I can list all of the truly difficult opponents I've had.
Gotta throw in Heart Break Boy as well, can't believe I didn't add him. I also loved feuding with Scott Oasis last year, we pretty much went at it for 5-6 months and he's a true professional.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 10:09 am

Nobi wrote:

Beretta is my biggest EAW rival so far. My biggest rivals in my E-Fed career though are Blood Supremarcy (a stable consisted of Dylan Klein, The Butcher, Jacob Steele, Adrian Christ, Dorin, and The Nightmare) in LEGION

Carlos is the most difficult opponent I have ever faced. Not trying to knock-off other people I have faced, but Carlos' creativity is a top notch. He's like Mick Foley of E-Feds on promo page.

Oh, I remember I teamed up with American Dragon once. He posted the first promo and I thought to myself "wow, this guy already carried me all by himself" lol.

Gotta update these two answers...

6. Again, I'm not trying to knock-off Beretta, but Rex McAllister and The High Rollerz (a tie) are my biggest rivals in EAW now. Nobi and Rex never has a real feud, but our series of matches always have something in the line. We have fought for NE no.1 contendership matches, New Breed Scramble series matches (which Rex won his first title in Rite of Passage), a Gold-Rush tournament match, a Battle Royal match for the no. 30 entrant for GR, and in GR itself. No matter what, Rex is always a beast and bring his best everytime. I'm proud of his both reigns (H).

As for The High Rollerz, well, it's a little more personal (at least in Nobi's eyes). Nobi (and Cody Marshall) were their first opponents here, lol. From the mustard accident, their assault on Brian Daniels, and the moment they made fun of Lioncross, I think they always managed to piss Nobi off, lol. They are my favourite teams in E-Feds (H).

8. Carlos is still the most difficult opponent I've ever faced, but some people like The Pizza Boy, Ryan Marx, The High Rollerz, and Rex McAllister did bring the best out of me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)   Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some EAW/E-Fed questions (Just wanting to listen to your experience so far)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3