Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Just wanting to know. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Just wanting to know. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Just wanting to know. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Just wanting to know. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Just wanting to know. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Just wanting to know. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Just wanting to know. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Just wanting to know. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Just wanting to know.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Just wanting to know. Empty
PostSubject: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 11:23 pm

I can't see the shows from this week so I can read them so idk if they are posted or live or whatever
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 4th 2015, 11:51 pm

Voltage and Dynasty are posted. Do you want Voltage pm'd to you?
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 5th 2015, 2:28 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 4:50 am

I can't see them either. Well, the site isn't working for me.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 6:09 am

Yeah, elementfx is down.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:37 am

(Recap of Road To Redemption 8 is shown; featuring Ryan Savage defeating Y2Impact to retain the Pure Championship, Ares Vendetta defeating Vic Vendetta, Hades The Hellraiser losing in his Elimination Chamber Answers World Championship match, and Diamond Cage last eliminating Lannister to become the new EAW Champion and winning the Elimination Chamber)

(Voltage intro plays; featuring “Rules of Nature” by Jamie Christopherson)

(Camera cuts to the Mata Elang International Stadium as golden pyro explodes all across the stage before capping off with one final grand explosion as the stadium fills with smoke, the cheering crowd, and “Rules of Nature”)

Kawajai: WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE FIRST EDITION OF VOLTAGE IN THE YEAR 2015! WELCOME TO A NEW DAY, A NEW DAWN, A NEW ERA OF EXTREME–

Mercer: I think you mean ELITE Answers Wrestling! No more primitive apes beating one another with blunt instruments to show how dominant they are! This company is all about the wrestling, as it SHOULD have been from the start! You can all send a letter to Mr. Zack Crash’s secretary’s PO Box if you want to do the right thing and thank him for that!

Kawajai: Elite it may be now, but there was nothing ELITE about what we witnessed at Road To Redemption, and now that the smoke has cleared, we head into this new year with a brand NEW EAW Champion on our hands! Diamond Cage fulfilled his lifelong dream and took his place atop the food chain of this company when he managed to survive through five other hungry competitors in a brutal Elimination Chamber!

Mercer: I can’t deny that, but let’s not forget the hard back and forth bout between the family of Ares and Vic Vendetta; as well as the controversial contest between Ryan Savage and Sephiroth!

(“Smells Like Teen Spirit” plays all throughout the arena as the crowd explodes with cheers)

Kawajai: Hold on just a second! Look who it is!

(A bandaged-up Diamond Cage makes his way out to the stage in a white athletic shirt, jeans, a leather jacket, and his EAW Championship)

Mercer: Oh come on now… What is he here for now? To gloat? This guy’s pushing his luck if he thinks he’s gonna just waltz out here and show off his new Championship and how he overcame all of these odds a couple weeks back!

Kawajai: He’s the EAW Champion, Jake, he can do anything he wants! Whether you like it or not, THIS man is on top of this company right now! He’s on top of the World! He spent years and years crawling to get to this peak and he has every right to bask in its glory!

Mercer: I think you’re getting a little too ahead of yourself in that department… If this guy’s the hero these people treat him like, then he has no business coming out here just to stroke his own ego.

(“Smells Like Teen Spirit” fades out as Cage grabs a microphone and enters the ring; taking the EAW Championship and laying it in the middle of the ring as the crowd chants “YOU DESERVE IT!”)

Kawajai: This Indonesia crowd showing the universal love for Diamond Cage here tonight and despite all he’s prone to say, you can just see it in his eyes that he appreciates every second of it!

Cage: I don’t know about you guys… BUT I’M FEELING PRETTY GODD*MN GOOD HERE TONIGHT!

(The crowd erupts with cheers as an amused Cage looks all around)

Cage: I’M NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU ANY BULLSHIT HUMBLE SPEECH! I’M HERE TO TELL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, EVERY AND EVERY PERSON IN THE BACK, AND EACH AND EVERY PERSON I’VE EVER KNOWN THAT I DID IT! I AM THE EAW WORLD CHAMPION AND THERE’S NOT A DAMN THING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT! I scratched! I clawed! I fought and I ripped and I tore and I gorged until I was the last piece of breathing flesh in that Chamber! Until I was nothing more than a bloodied, broken, zombie whose only purpose in life was to win! My spine feels like it wants to pull me down into a wheelchair for the rest of my life, my head’s still racked with pain that pulses through my head every second, and there’s an entire company filled with assh*les looking to take everything and more from me, but here I stand… And if you want to knock me off my feet and take me off this mountain, you better bring an army and every weapon you got! There’s a lot of people around here who ask me if it’s a bitter taste in my mouth to know I’m the first Champion of the “New EAW”, and if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times… There is no such thing as a “New EAW”. You can dress it any way you want, but this is still the same disgusting, despicable place as it was before, and the ONLY difference here now is that I took advantage of it when it was most vulnerable. I don’t like playing by anyone’s rules, so if there’s a supposed no order around here, I’ve got a crystal clear message for everyone running it: Fu–

(“Outlaw” by Disciple plays all throughout the arena as Zack Crash sternly makes his way out to the stage and down the ramp with a microphone in hand; flanked by Quality Control)

Mercer: Well, Cage has a great talent at making enemies everywhere and out of anyone and I think he may have just made an even greater enemy out of this man, our Chairman, Zack Crash! Time for the EAW Champ to get put in a corner to think about his actions!

Kawajai: Don’t be so sure about that, Jake, Cage has yet to ever back down from the likes of Zack, Chairman or not…

(“Outlaw” fades out as Quality Control surrounds the ring while Zack enters the ring and stares down with Cage)

Zack: I think you need to think before you speak for once in your life, Cage.

(Cage begins to grin as the crowd erupts with boos directed at Zack)

Cage: Think before I speak… Yeah, alright… How about I do you one better? How about I don’t speak at all.

(Cage picks up the EAW Championship and holds it up in the air, directly over Zack as both men get face to face)

Mercer: This guy must love lying in graves, because he’s digging a HUGE one for himself with every passing second here…

Zack: Is that what you think? That you’re the EAW Champion? You’re no Champion, let alone a WORLD Champion. You didn’t become the EAW Champion at Road To Redemption, Cage. Jacob Senn just stopped being the EAW Champion. That’s all there is to it. Senn failed me, he failed Quality Control, he failed the new EAW, and he failed himself. It crossed my mind to make an example out of him by humiliating him before you and everyone else in this ring right now, but you know… He’s not even worth the effort anymore. I’ve grown tired of wasting my time and money on Jacob Senn. I’ve grown tired of trying to be the nice guy and putting others first. You’ve all taken my mercy and exploited it for your own gain. So now everything I do… I do for the benefit of Zack Crash.

Cage: Oh, you weren’t doing that before, huh?

(Zack slaps Cage across the face as Cage immediately comes back, pressing foreheads with Zack as they have an inaudible verbal exchange)

Zack: Don’t interrupt me again. Don’t get the wrong idea. Officially, you may be EAW Champion, but you will NEVER be the face of this company. You will NEVER be someone we’re looking for to carry this company. It’s become abundantly clear to me that if you want a job done right, you’ve got to do it yourself, and that’s precisely what I plan to do. People like you will come to know that you have no power here in MY company. You have no room to pretend to be rebels and rogues. You have no place here in Elite Answers Wrestling. Enjoy every moment you have here with that Title, because you’re going to know better than anyone why you can’t fight this system. I got rid of Xavier Williams. I got rid of Jacob Senn. You think you’re any different? You think you’re special? You’ve never been special, Cage. That’s why it took you years to get to this point. I’m not going to sit back and let you make a mockery of MY Kingdom like you did at Road To Redemption by bringing in those weapons and hiding in the back like a coward before taking advantage of an injured Lannister. Tonight, I end this. I end you. I end this line of people who want to be the wrench that stops all of this and destroys my reign here. Extreme has come and gone, and tonight, so will you, Cage.

(Zack and Cage silently stare down as the crowd chants for Cage)

(“Wanted Man” Acoustic by Rev Theory plays all throughout the arena as Zack Crash and Diamond Cage turn to see Hades The Hellraiser make his way out to the stage dressed in a trench coat and a furfelt hat with a microphone in hand)

Kawajai: Hold on just a second! It looks like the newest member of Voltage has quickly made his presence known! Hades The Hellraiser is back and he’s looking better than ever!

Mercer: Yeah, but what does he think he’s doing coming out here, right now?!

Kawajai: I don’t know, but he looks like he means business! He’s already represented Voltage at the EAW Awards Show when he led his team to a big victory in a tag team match, but tonight marks his OFFICIAL return to the gold standard brand tonight!

(“Wanted Man” fades out as Hades remains on the stage while Cage and Zack look on… Hades remains silent for several seconds before raising the microphone to his mouth)

Hades: If this is truly your Kingdom that you call it, then you should be the first to know exactly what those working under you such as Y2Impact are doing.

(Zack mouths something at Hades with a confused look on his face)

Hades: As much as I’d hate to barge in on this lover’s quarrel, I think it’s in the best interest of both of you to know not just that I’ve come back here to Voltage… But the terms of coming back to Voltage. I could have fought for my rightful rematch for my Answers World Championship, but why waste my time fighting for something like that when an opportunity just as tempting is in front of me? I spoke with Impact and we came to a trade deal, but not without its perks. You may think I have no business sticking my nose in all of this, but the both of you happen to be my business. Tonight, one of you will walk out of this Stadium as the EAW Champion, and whether it’s one of my greatest rivals in Zack Crash or the man I still owe a match in Diamond Cage, one of you will put that EAW Championship on the line at King of Elite… Against me.

(“Wanted Man” picks back up as Hades stares down with both Diamond Cage and Zack Crash)

Mercer: Talk about something to look forward to! I don’t even care that Zack seems to be unaware of any Championship defense at King of Elite! Sign me up! I’m all in! The winner of tonight’s EAW Championship match puts the Title on the line against Hades The Hellraiser!

Kawajai: A huge match indeed, Jake! The stakes just got that much higher for these two men in Zack Crash and Diamond Cage!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(Camera cuts back to the Mata Elang International Stadium as Voltage returns from commercial)

(“Scream Aim Fire” by Bullet For My Valentine plays all throughout the arena as Sephiroth makes his way out to the stage)

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for ONE fall!… First, making his way to the ring…. From Roanoke, Virginia!…. Weighing in at 250 pounds!…. HE IS “MALICE INCARNATE”…. SEEEEEEEEPPPPPPHHHHHIIIIRRRROOOTTTHHHH!!!….

(A roar is heard all throughout the arena)

(“Battle Cry” by contRoVersy plays all throughout the arena as Ares Vendetta makes his way out to the stage with Kendra Shamez following behind)

Announcer: And his opponent!…. Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Kendra Shamez!…. From The Land of the Rising Sun!…. Weighing in at 217 pounds!…. HE IS “THE BLACK VULTURE”…. ARES VEEEEEEENNNNNNNNDDDDEEETTTTTTAAAAAA!!!….

(DING! DING! DING!)

Kawajai: This first contest of the night is officially underway as both men slowly circle the ring… Both very unique-looking individuals.. Sephiroth rushes forward–IMMEDIATE KICK OFF THE SIDE OF THE SKULL FROM ARES!! THAT’LL SCRAMBLE YOUR EGGS! SEPHIROTH DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET BACK TO A VERTICAL BASE HERE, BUT HE’S IMMEDIATELY SLAPPED WITH ANOTHER ABSOLUTELY LOUD KICK TO THE BODY FROM ARES! ARES SHOWING NO MERCY AS HE UNLOADS WITH KICK AFTER KICK AFTER KICK INTO SEPHIROTH! Sephiroth barely manages to make it up onto both feet at last! A JUMPING SUPERKICK SENDS HIM FLYING BACK INTO THE NEAREST CORNER! Sephiroth’s in dire straits here! He needs to do something! Ares with a kip up back to his feet and that same smug face we’re used to seeing from him! HE CHARGES FORWARD AND NAILS SEPHIROTH WITH A GUN SHOT-LOUD KICK OFF THE STERNUM! ANOTHER! ANOTHER!

Mercer: Ares picks Sephiroth’s body up and places him on the top turnbuckle! BEAUTIFUL DROPKICK CONNECTS AS SEPHIROTH GOES DROPPING TO THE OUTSIDE LIKE A RAG DOLL! Ares follows a battered and beaten Sephiroth to the outside as he looks to keep the onslaught going… Ares drags Sephiroth back up to his feet… He pulls him in and picks him up onto his shoulders! LOOK OUT–RUNNING RELEASE POWERBOMB SEND SEPHIROTH CRASHING INTO THE NEAREST STEEL STEPS!! Sephiroth is set up against those steps as Ares quickly rolls back in and out to break the Referee’s count… Ares climbs atop the our table now… HE COMES CHARGING!! HE LEAPS OFF FOR A MODIFIED COAST TO COAST RIGHT INTO SEPHIROTH!!! WHAT A MOVE!

Kawajai: Absolute zero mercy from Ares Vendetta as he grabs a hold of Sephiroth and pulls him up; sending him rolling back into the ring…. Ares with a look of amusement as he slides back in… Sephiroth struggling to get back in this… Ares swats the back of Sephiroth’s head with a boot! Another smack off the head with his boot as Ares seems to be toying with a damaged Sephiroth! Ares verbally taunting his opponent! HE QUICKLY PULLS SEPHIROTH BACK UP! PICKING HIM UP!! SAKUJO SCREWDRIVER!!! THAT VERTICAL SUPLEX TOMBSTONE CONNECTS WITH GREAT IMPACT INTO THE CANVAS!! Ares looking for the end following that as he heads over to the corner and climbs up… HE’S PERCHED! THE BLACK VULTURE LEAPS AND LANDS WITH ALL OF HIS WEIGHT USING HIS FEET INTO THE STERNUM OF SEPHIROTH!!! ARES WITH A COVER!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!……. TWO!!!!!!!!……… THREE!!!!!!!!!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

(“Battle Cry” by contRoVersy plays all throughout the arena as Ares Vendetta gets back to his feet and looks down upon his defeated opponent)

Announcer: The Winner of this contest by pinfall!!…… ARES VEEEEENNNNNNNNDDDDDEEETTTTTAAAAA!!!!

Mercer: Flawless victory! What a win tonight for this young man!

Kawajai: I can’t deny it; he showed just how impressive he tonight if he didn’t already prove it in his previous bouts. Ares Vendetta shows week after week why he’s a force to be reckoned with, and tonight was no exception.

Mercer: Don’t forget that at the Awards Show we saw Ares take notice of the Pure Championship, so you’ve got to think this could have sent a powerful message to the Champion, Ryan Savage (at least for now)…

(Camera fades backstage to Lannister with Cerci, getting ready for his upcoming match before Zack Crash walks up to him)

Zack: Ready for your match?

(Lannister remains silent and only nods)

Zack: You better be. Don’t think I forgot about you allowing Senn to get eliminated at Road To Redemption. I hired you to take care of business and pay the debt.

(Lannister turns to Zack with an annoyed look)

Cerci: What are you telling us?

Zack: I’m telling you that Scott Diamond has been too much of a nuisance for me to stomach. I’ve gotten him off my back for now by putting him in this Tournament, but we both know that won’t be enough. Sooner or later, he’ll be back on my tail and simply firing him isn’t gonna make him disappear.

Cerci: And you believe Lannister can.

Zack: That’s right. You know exactly what I’m saying. Take care of this. One way or another, you’re going to pay the debt to me by the end of tonight.

Lannister: Mich nicht testen. A Lannister always pays his debts.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(Camera cuts back to the Mata Elang International Stadium as Voltage returns from commercial)

(“Takeover” by Jay-Z plays all throughout the arena as Scott Diamond makes his way out to the stage)

Announcer: The following contest is a first round match in the King of Elite Tournament!…. First, making his way to the ring…. From Long Island, New York!…. Weighing in at 280 pounds!…. “ANTI” SCOTT DIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMOOOOOONNNNDDDDDD!!!….

(“Feuer Frei” by Rammstein plays all throughout the arena as Lannister and Cerci make their way out to the stage)

Announcer: And his opponent!…. Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Cerci…. From Dortmund, Germany!…. HE IS ½ OF THE EAW UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS…. “THE ANGEL OF DEBT”, LAAAAANNNNNNNNIIIIISSSSSTTTTEEERRRR!!!….

(DING! DING! DING!)

Kawajai: BOTH MEN CHARGE FOR ONE ANOTHER–SCOTT PICKS LANNISTER UP AND DRIVES HIM INTO THE NEAREST CORNER! Lannister throwing clubbing blows into the back of Scott while Scott lands multiple hard lefts and rights into the body of his opponent! Scott using his impressive strength to pull Lannister up and place him on the top turnbuckle! Big right hand to the face of Lannister! Another! European uppercut to Lannister! Lannister forces his way through the onslaught of Scott to nail him with a fierce headbutt off the collarbone! Lannister next with a harsh boot off the face! Another boot to the face as Scott charges, stopping him dead in his tracks! LANNISTER LEAPS OFF FOR A FLYING EUROPEAN UPPERCUT! It’s missed as Scott dodges and captures Lannister in a waistlock! GERMAN SUPLEX!! Lannister hits hard but almost IMMEDIATELY gets back up to his feet as Scott does the same! HE PULLS SCOTT IN FROM BEHIND! GERMAN SUPLEX OF HIS OWN CONNECTS!! DEVASTATING SUPLEX THAT WAS, BUT LANNISTER’S NOT FINISHED YET!

Mercer: No he isn’t as he drags Scott back up! SECOND GERMAN–SCOTT WITH AN ELBOW OFF THE FACE OF LANNISTER! Another elbow as Scott manages to break free of his opponent’s grip! Scott quickly swings around–He’s met with a powerful knee into the gut! Another knee from Lannister! He pulls Scott in! GUTWRENCH SUPLEX CONNECTS! Lannister with a beautiful suplex there as he looks to be going for a second attempt with one as he drags Scott back up.. Scott’s fighting it just as he fought the German suplex! He manages to power out of it as Lannister goes reeling! SCOTT CHARGES FORWARD WITH A FULL HEAD OF STEAM! LANNISTER CATCHES HIM! BELLY TO BELLY–NO! Scott with a headbutt off the skull of Lannister! Lefts and rights connect off the sides of Lannister’s skull! BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX OF SCOTT’S OWN SENDS LANNISTER FLYING AND CRASHING HARD INTO THE NEAREST CORNER!

Kawajai: Lannister lands hard on his head there as Scott seems to be signaling the potential end here! He grabs a hold of Lannister and drags him back up to a vertical base… PICKING HIM UP ON HIS SHOULDERS! Lannister’s quick to escape as he slides off the back of Scott! HE DRIVES SCOTT SHOULDER-FIRST INTO THE NEAREST RINGPOST! LANNISTER CHARGES FORWARD AND JUMPS WITH A DOUBLE STOMP OFF THE KIDNEYS OF SCOTT DIAMOND!! Not hard to guess Scott is in a great amount of pain following that one! Lannister looking to follow up as he gets back up and locks the waist of Scott… Dragging him out of the corner.. BIG GERMAN SUPLEX CONNECTS!! THERE’S A PIN ATTEMPT FROM IT!

Referee: ONE!!!!……

Mercer: Scott kicks out just before a two as Lannister immediately drags him back up… GERMAN SUPLEX SENDS THE BACK OF SCOTT’S SKULL CRASHING AGAINST A SECOND TURNBUCKLE!! Lannister showing absolutely no mercy! Scott may very well be concussed after that! Lannister back to his feet with no sympathy in him whatsoever… HE CHARGES! HELLACIOUS SHOT ACROSS THE FACE OF SCOTT WITH THE BOOT OF LANNISTER!! LANNISTER NOW JUST LAYING INTO SCOTT’S FACE WITH BOOTS!! The Referee yells at Lannister to back off as Lannister cooperates… LANNISTER IMMEDIATELY WITH ANOTHER BOOT OFF THE FACE OF SCOTT! NOW PRESSING HIS BOOT AGAINST SCOTT’S THROAT, GRABBING THE ROPES TO CHOKE HIM OUT!! LANNISTER LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO KILL THIS GUY!!

Referee: COME ON, LET IT GO! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!

Kawajai: Lannister reluctantly breaks the hold as he grabs a hold of Scott and drags him back up–Scott with a shot to the gut of Lannister! Lannister still with a grip on him and continues pulling him up, but Scott with another shot to the mid-section! Another! Another! Lannister’s grip is broken as he backpedals! SCOTT SPRINGS FORWARD AND TAKES HIM DOWN!! SCOTT LAYING INTO LANNISTER WITH AN ONSLAUGHT OF LEFTS AND RIGHTS! LANNISTER CAN BARELY DEFEND HIMSELF HERE!! THE REFEREE TRYING TO GET HIM TO STOP!

Referee: ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! BREAK IT UP, SCOTT!

Mercer: SCOTT’S NOT STOPPING! HE’S STILL WAILING ON LANNISTER WITH EVERYTHING HE’S GOT! COMPLETELY IGNORING THE REFEREE’S COMMANDS!! THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Announcer: The Referee has ruled that, as a result of a disqualification, advancing to the semi-finals of the King of Elite Tournament…. LANNISTER!!!!

Kawajai: Well, Lannister’s been given this match as Scott refuses to stop attacking and still keeps on going! Lannister’s been busted open from the sheer blows to the face and head! Scott now dragging Lannister up… He drives knee after knee after knee! Scott looks like a man possessed! HE PULLS LANNISTER UP!! VORTEX!!!! DEVASTATING VORTEX CONNECTS AS SCOTT LOOKS DOWN AT HIS WORK! He… HE PULLS LANNISTER IMMEDIATELY BACK UP!! HE’S NOT FINISHED YET! HE’S GOT HIM UP! VORTEX!!!! A SECOND VORTEX LANDS LANNISTER HARSHLY ONTO THE CANVAS!! Scott Diamond looks like he’s in his own little World here! He doesn’t give a damn that he got himself disqualified! Did he even WANT to win this match?!

Mercer: I don’t know, but despite all of this… Lannister is heading to the semi-finals! This is great!

Kawajai: That may be true, but it looks like he won’t be getting rid of Scott for Zack anytime soon…

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(Camera fades back to the Mata Elang International Stadium as Voltage returns from commercial)

(“Just Like You” by Three Days Grace plays all throughout the arena as Ronny Michaels confidently makes his way out to the stage in his ring gear with a microphone in hand and a Referee following behind him)

Kawajai: It’s been a couple weeks since we’ve seen Ronny Michaels in action as he took on Kerry Keller, J.P. Caliban, and Nick Wadden in a four-way elimination match, and we all saw that despite the fight he put up, he showed his true colors after his loss by attacking a defenseless Referee.

Mercer: Hey, when you’re a rookie, you do what you gotta do to make a statement. I’m sure you of all people know that, Kawa.

(“Just Like You” fades out as Ronny and the Referee enter the ring)

Ronny: I’ve come out here tonight to host an Open Challenge, and that’s exactly what I’ll do… But first and foremost, I feel I need to personally apologize to the EAW Official that I mercilessly attacked a few weeks back when I was defeated on Voltage. I know he’s somewhere in the back right now, and I’d like to ask him to come out here right now to tell him just how sorry I am for what occurred between us.

Mercer: You see that? That’s how you show class, Kawa. Bet you’re feeling like a real jerk for running him down and claiming he “showed his true colors” now, huh?

Kawajai: Well, let’s just say you shouldn’t be counting your chickens before they hatch, Jake.

(An EAW Referee cautiously makes his way out to the stage and down the ramp as Ronny motions for him to join him in the ring)

Mercer: It was all nothing more than a misunderstanding, see? I’m sure Ronny just got flustered because he thought the Official purposely screwed him out of the match and his emotions got the better of him. It happens to the best of us, you know?

Kawajai: Whatever you say, Jake… I can’t say I blame the Official for being so visibly nervous about this as he enters the ring.

Ronny: What’s your name?

(The Referee cautiously edges his way closer to the microphone)

Referee: J-John… Anderson… John Anderson…

Ronny: Well, John, you know why you’re out here. You know what I did, as does everyone else. I just wanted to tell you that I am truly sorry for what I did to you. I got frustrated and took my aggression out on you and you didn’t deserve that. Alright?

(Ronny extends a hand to Referee John Anderson)

Mercer: Great sportsmanship from the young Ronny Michaels tonight. Even you have to give him that, Kawa.

(Referee John Anderson cautiously shakes the hand of Ronny Michaels)

Kawajai: Well…. I suppose so. It would seem perhaps Ronny really has–

(Referee Anderson attempts to take his leave, but gets pulled back by Ronny)

Ronny: But you know, John… While you’re here and all, perhaps it’s best we settle this the only way two men in the professional wrestling industry know how to.

Kawajai: MICHAELS PULLS ANDERSON IN WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLINE!! COME ON! HE MAY HAVE JUST KNOCKED THAT REFEREE OUT COLD! MICHAELS TELLING THE REFEREE HE BROUGHT WITH HIM TO RING FOR THE BELL?!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Mercer: Now this is what it’s all about, Kawa! Two men settling their differences! Anderson needs to make a comeback here! Ronny dragging Anderson back up here… AND DRIVES HIM BACK DOWN WITH A BACKBREAKER! Referee John Anderson may be broken in half! Michaels drags him back up! Anderson needs a saving grace here! RONNY PULLS HIM IN! GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!!!! WHAT A DEVASTATING MANEUVER AS ANDERSON IS DRIVEN INTO THE CANVAS AT GREAT VELOCITY!! RONNY DRAGS HIM BACK UP! A SECOND GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB CONNECTS!!!! RONNY NOW SETTING ANDERSON UP! DEATH TRAP!!!! THAT KIMURA LOCK IS IN TIGHT!! THE REFEREE IMMEDIATELY RINGS FOR THE BELL!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Kawajai: WELL IT LOOKS LIKE ANDERSON GAVE UP AND THANKFULLY THIS MATCH IS OVER QUICKLY, BUT RONNY REFUSES TO LET GO OF THE DEATH TRAP!! SOMEBODY PULL HIM OFF OF THIS POOR MAN! Ronny finally lets go of the hold, and we’re definitely gonna need somebody to come out here and take a look at this poor Referee… Ronny–HE PULLS ANDERSON BACK UP! COME ON, SOMEBODY STOP THIS GUY ALREADY! HE’S SETTING HIM UP!

(The crowd gets on their feet as someone rushes down)

Mercer: NICK WADDEN?! NICK WADDEN RUSHES DOWN TO THE RING AND SLIDES IN– IMMEDIATELY TAKES RONNY MICHAELS DOWN WITH A BIG CLOTHESLINE! MICHAELS SCRAMBLES BACK TO HIS FEET TO EAT A SECOND BIG CLOTHESLINE!! HE’S DOWN AS NICK CLIMBS TO THE NEAREST TOP TURNBUCKLE!! LOOKING FOR THAT ELBOW! No–Ronny bolts to the outside and retreats up the ramp!

Kawajai: The young Nick Wadden seems to have made the save and crossed paths with the man who took him out of that four-way elimination match on the previous Voltage! Ronny Michaels looks none too happy about this, but thankfully the nightmare for this poor Referee is finally over and we can get some help for him…

(An angry Ronny Michaels makes his way back up the ramp as he stares down with Nick Wadden)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

( Camera returns to the ring )

( “ZenkaiHero” by Alice Juban hits as Haruna Sakazaki makes her entrance )

Ring Announcer: This contest is set for one fall… Making her way down the aisle, from Akihabara, Japan… HAAARUNNAAAA .. SAAAKAAAZAAAKKIIII!!!

( Stephie Love can be seen in the ring preparing for the match as she watches Haruna make her entrance )

Ring Announcer: And her opponent, STEPHIEE LOOOVE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Mercer: This contest begins as both ladies are in their corners.. SAKAZAKI COMES FIRING ACROSS THE RING WITH A BIG ROLLING FRONT KICK! Stephie hits the mat on the back of her head and Haruna Sakazaki puts the boots to Stephie Love before she drags her up to the corner and hits heavy knife edged chops to the sternum!

Kawajai: Sakazaki props Love up to the top turnbuckle in a seated position and from the ground she FRONT-FLIPS UP FOR THE SUPERCANRANA OUT OF THE CORNER OFF THE TOP, but Love SHOVES her legs away as Sakazaki flips back to her feet. Stephie kicks Haruna in the face and from the top she hits a CROSSBODY … but Sakazaki rolls through and gets up to her feet with Love held in a cradle, GUT BUSTEEER!!!

Mercer: HARSH move there! Stephie is on all fours panting and dry-heaving and Haruna runs the ropes and hits a senton to the spine! She gets to her feet, Stephie rolls to her back, SAKAZAKI .. STANDING MOONSAULT! And immediately after she hits it Sakazaki she back-pedals to the corner and props herself up while stalking Stephie Love… Stephie slowly rises and she SHOOTS OUT OF THE CORNER WITH A RUNNING KNEE TO THE FACE, FOLLOWED BY A BACKHAND, BACKFIST, LEFT, RIGHT AND LEFT SLAP, HITTING THE DANCE FLOOR SHREDDER COMBINATION ON STEPHIE LOVE… FOLLOWED BY A ROUNDHOUSE TO THE SKULL!

Kawajai: And before Stephie can even fall she SNAPS IN THE SETSUNA NO ACCEL! FROM STANDING TO THE GROUND, THE ARMWRINGER INTO THE KIMURA LOCK HAS STEPHIE ON THE ROPES… AND THAT’S IT, SHE’S TAPPING OUT!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

( “ZenkaiHero” by Alice Juban hits as Haruna Sakazaki gets up to celebrate )

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner…. HAAARUUNNAAAAA SAAAKAAZZAAAKIII!!!

Mercer: Haruna gets the nice submission win and with grace, poise and confidence she DEMANDS to have her hand raised by the ref. It’s as if she owns that ring when she’s in it, and her display was definitely something noteworthy.

Kawajai: Can’t argue with you on that one even if I wanted to, Jake. You’re absolutely right.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(The ring has been decorated for a celebration with streamers and a red carpet and other party-like decorations, as well as a present sitting in the middle of the ring)

(“Boss’s Daughter” by Pop Evil plays all throughout the arena as a proud Tarah Nova makes her way out to the stage dressed in her usual black ring attire and black leather jacket)

Announcer: Making her way to the ring, please welcome…. TARAH NOOOOOOOVVVVVVAAAAAAAAA!!!….

Mercer: Looking as beautiful and badass as always, I’m glad I’m able to be here for her big celebration tonight!

Kawajai: Celebration for what though? Her disqualification victory?

Mercer: I’m sorry, I think I tuned out a bit there. All I heard you say was “Victory”, and you know why?

Kawajai: Because you have selective hearing?

Mercer: Because that’s all that matters! Tarah Nova WON at Road To Redemption. She DEFEATED Cameron Ella Ava, just like she said she would. Who are you to judge the validity of it?

Kawajai: I’m not splitting hairs here, I’m just curious why she believes a disqualification victory is something that requires its own celebration…

Mercer: If only she were the “Hall of Famer Killer” instead of the “Vixen Killer”, she could have already gotten rid of you and I could have someone competent out here with me!

(“Boss’s Daughter” fades out as the crowd loudly boos Tarah while she takes a seat in the ring and looks around)

Tarah: I know, I know… I’d be as angry as all of you too that nobody else showed up tonight to my little celebration, but let’s try to be optimistic. It’s a brand new year…. I’ve got my health…. I’ve got this beautifully-wrapped present here just for me… And I’ve got a victory at Road To Redemption to celebrate! Nobody else being out here to celebrate all of that with me means absolutely nothing! It only means that there’s more glory to bask in for me, and I’m gonna do just that. I’m gonna enjoy this time I’ve got to enjoy the fruits of my labors. I fought hard and long to get yet ANOTHER victory over Cameron, so I believe if anyone has earned a right to relax, if even for just one night, it’s me.

Now with the new year comes resolutions. Resolutions a lot of people aren’t gonna keep. Resolutions like fat slobs telling themselves they’re gonna stop shoving food down their throats a little less and maybe even get off the couch. Resolutions like people claiming they’d go out that special man or woman out and maybe even find love. Resolutions like people wanting to be ambitious and live their dreams. So many resolutions… So many wasted resolutions that will go absolutely nowhere. The fat slobs will go back to eating themselves into an early grave, the cowards will keep their love hidden, and the ambitious dream-chasers will quit as soon as they hit their first roadblock. I made a resolution myself for this year, and in case you weren’t paying attention in 2014, I ALWAYS make good on my word. This year… I’m going to make everyone know why I am the Vixen Killer. I walked out of 2014 with the blood of Sabina on my hands. Sabina, one of the most legendary Vixens to have stepped into a ring… Ended by your’s truly. I walk into 2015 with something even greater. There’s more to be killed with the likes of a Lethal or a Haruna or a Maddie, but this all begins with the end of one name… Cameron Ella Ava.

(Tarah looks into the hard camera as she continues)

Tarah: Cam, I know you’re busy in another country right now, but I truly hope you’re watching this. I hope you’re paying very close attention to what I’m saying, because I won’t repeat it: This-is-not-over. You honestly thought you could get away with what you did to me at Road To Redemption? You think because I’ve humiliated you, mutilated you, and defeated you that you can attack me and think this story has ended? No, no, no, Cam, this ends when I say it ends. Take a look at the record, Cam. We’re 2-0 here in my favor. You don’t get to call the shots. You got back your precious Title, but you gave up so much more. Because you’ve lost not once, but twice… I’ve been given another match with you at King of Elite. You’re gonna put that Hall Of Fame Championship back on the line, but don’t worry. That’s not what I want, Cam. All I want from you at King of Elite…

(Tarah unwraps the present in the ring and pulls out a custom Hall Of Fame Championship of her own)

Tarah: Is the rightful name “Hall of Fame Champion”.

(Tarah proudly displays her custom Hall Of Fame Championship as “Boss’s Daughter” picks back up)

Kawajai: Well, it would seem the gauntlet has been thrown down. These two Vixens, Cameron Ella Ava and Tarah Nova, will meet one more time at King of Elite! Hall Of Fame Championship on the line!

Mercer: And Tarah’s even got a beautiful new custom Belt of her own for when she’s victorious!

Kawajai: IF she’s victorious…

Mercer: There’s no if about it, Kawa, this woman is more fired up than ever to finally take everything from Cameron! I can’t wait!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(Camera fades back to the Mata Elang International Stadium as Voltage returns from commercial)

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the EAW PURE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

(“Civil War” by Guns N’ Roses plays as Lochlan Rossdale comes out wearing a pink and black leather jacket.)

RA: Introducing first, the challenger! From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Weighing in at 230 pounds! “Lionheart” Lochlan Rossdale!!!!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: Here comes Lochlan Rossdale, the very definition of pure wrestling! This man is an in ring technician with an impressive knowledge of submissions. He hates extreme wrestling and everything it stands for and has been one of the biggest leaders in the change to elite wrestling. You can’t tell me Lochlan wouldn’t be the perfect person to help bring in this new era!

Kawajai: There’s no denying this style of wrestling is right up his alley but you also have to admit Ryan Savage has been a great champion ever since he won the belt! Speaking of which, here he comes now!

(“Black Mask” by Revolution Dominion plays as Ryan Savage makes his way to the ring.)
RA: And his opponent! From Cleveland, Ohio! Weighing in at 235 pounds! He is the EAW Pure Champion!!!!….”The Reaper”……RYAN SAVAGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: Not this goof…the fact that this blood and guts obsessed carny is holding a belt that represents good clean fighting and sportsmanship is down right disgusting!

Kawajai: Like I told you, he has had a good run so far! The man has easily been able to adapt to the new rules. The fact is, closed fist or not, Ryan Savage will still kick your ass and Lochlan is about to learn just that here tonight!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake Mercer: This match is underway as Ryan Savage explodes out of his corner with a clothesline! Lochlan ducks it but Ryan comes back and charges with a shoulder thrust, sending Lochlan into the corner! Lochlan is trapped with nowhere to go as he is left defenseless against Ryan’s barrage of knees to the midsection! Ryan backs away and comes back for a splash but Lochlan raises his boot to keep him at bay! Lochlan tries to recover and charge at Ryan but is knocked down as he counters with a scoop slam! Ryan goes to do more damage but Lochlan crawls away and grabs the ropes to stop Ryan from having a go at him! Smart strategy there as that brief moment allows him to get back in this! Kick to a mid section by Lochlan! He grabs the arm of Ryan before pushing him into the ropes and sending him away with an Irish Whip! Ryan rebounds and hopes to use that momentum for an attack of his own but Lochlan leapfrogs right over him! When Ryan comes back a second time Lochlan then chooses to drop down on his stomach and avoid Ryan by getting under his legs! Ryan comes back a third time and this is when Lochlan chooses to strike as he shoots up and attempts a hip toss!

Kawajai: That in’t gonna work, Ryan is just too big and powerful to knock down that way! He keeps his footing and levels Lochlan with a clothesline! No, again Lochlan avoids it and switches his grip over to the back of Ryan, getting him in a waist lock! Ryan flips him over onto his back and puts him in a side headlock but Lochlan quickly gets out of it by lifting his legs and catching Ryan off guard with a head scissors! Lochlan is trying to squeeze the life out of him with that hold but Ryan isn’t giving up this early on into the match up! He is trying to gain his footing but Lochlan still has it firmly locked in! Ryan uses his hands to separate the legs of Lochlan and loosen the hold as he pops right out of it! Kick right to the face of Lochlan! Lochlan gets out of dodge and goes for a rollup but doesn’t even get a one count as Ryan immediately shoots right back up! Lochlan throws an open palm thrust but Ryan moves out of the way and pulls him in for a snap DDT!

Jake Mercer: Ryan picks Lochlan up looking to hit another big move but Lochlan seems to have gotten a second wind as he surprises him with a dropkick! Lochlan is trying to gather his bearings but he sees Ryan starting to regain his composure! He begins to club away at Ryan’s back but Ryan ignores it and gets to his feet, pushing him away as if he were only a minor annoyance! Lochlan will have none of that disrespect as he knees Ryan right in the jaw! Ryan is rocked by that but not enough to take him off his feet! Lochlan grabs Ryan by the head and starts ramming his forearm repeatedly into his face! He follows it up with a spinning back fist and that still doesn’t take him down! Lochlan looks determined to take him off of his feet! He boxes the ears and then smashes his knee right into his nose once again before backing away ……SUPERKICK!!!!!! RYAN HAS BEEN KNOCKED DOWN WITH THAT MOVE! LOCHLAN SEES THIS AS HIS CHANCE, HE GRABS THE LEGS! HE MUST BE LOOKING FOR THE DISTORTION! RYAN TRIES HIS BEST TO FIGHT BUT LOCHLAN STOMPS RIGHT ON HIS STERNUM! HE TURNS HIM OVER AND THE DISTORTION IS NOW FULLY LOCKED IN!

Kawajai: Ryan Savage is in deep, deep trouble here unless he can escape this sharpshooter! Ryan is doing his best to try and crawl to the ropes to get a break but every time he gains some sort of ground Lochlan pulls him back to the middle of the ring! Ryan is trying to power out of it but then Lochlan presses his weight down onto his back to keep him grounded! The crowd is rallying behind Ryan, egging him on! Telling him not to give up! Ryan puts both hands on the mat and presses upward, his power game is starting to come into play here as he is trying to unseat Lochlan from this position! Lochlan panics as Ryan starts to get out of, rolling onto his side and then onto his back! Lochlan has now lost all control and The Distortion has been broken out of! Ryan pulls him in by the strap of his attire! SMALL PACKAGE!!!!!

ONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: What is this idiot think he’s doing, he stopped his own pin attempt! Wait, hold on! He still has his arm wrapped around the head of Lochlan! Is he deadlifting him into a suplex? No, not just any suplex it seems! He picks him up and puts him on the top turnbuckle, he’s going to go for a superplex! He climbs up and joins Lochlan at the top but Lochlan isn’t going to go down that easy as the two trade blows! Lochlan delivers elbow after elbow to Ryan as he responds with forearm shot after forearm shot! Ryan reels his head back…and brings it back for a headbutt that damn near split both of their skulls open! Lochlan seems to be seeing stars but not for long! He takes his boot and he kicks Ryan off but unfortunately the man lands on his feet — EUROPEAN UPPERCUT BY RYAN SAVAGE!!!! All fight seems to be out of Lochlan as Ryan climbs back up, he has him in superplex position…no…no…NO….SUPERPLEX!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawajai: I believe you spoke too soon Jake! Lochlan is still perched on the top with his legs wrapped against the steel part of the turnbuckle! Ryan is pulling as hard as he can but Lochlan is not letting him get the better of this exchange! Lochlan buries his fist into the midsection of Ryan as his grip on the suplex lessens! Oh boy….Lochlan is starting to put himself just a little bit higher on the turnbuckle, I think I know what he’s going for…..SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB! NO! RYAN KEEPS HIS GRIP ON THE ROPES AS LOCHLAN LANDS FLAT ON HIS BACK! RYAN LOOKS AT THE CROWD AS THEY ARE GOING WILD!!! HE GOES AS HIGH AS HE POSSIBLY CAN BEFORE LOOKING DOWN AT LOCHLAN……DOUBLE FOOT STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!

Jake Mercer: Ha, just look at Ryan, way too exhausted to capitalize! Lochlan sure did a number on him!

Kawajai: Would you shut up and call the match! Ryan is getting to his feet now as he sees Lochlan resting in the corner, we all know what that means! RUNNING BACK SENTON INTO THE CORNER! RYAN STILL ISN’T DONE, HE PULLS LOCHLAN IN! HE PUTS HIM BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND LIFTS HIM UP……ENTER DESPAIR!!!! NO, LOCHLAN COUNTERS IT WITH A HURRICANRANA OUT OF NOWHERE!! HE HOOKS THE LEGS!!!!!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: DAMN IT NO!!!! RYAN REVERSES IT! HE ROLLS THROUGH AND LIFTS HIM UP — ENTER DESPAIR!!!!! RYAN JUST DROPPED LOCHLAN RIGHT ON HIS NECK WITH THAT GANSO BOMB, IT COULD VERY WELL BE BROKEN AFTER THAT!!! — OH WHAT THE HELL THE MANIAC ISN’T GOING FOR A COVER!? WHAT IS HE ABOUT TO DO NOW!? HE KEEPS THE GRIP AND LIFTS LOCHLAN UP ONCE MORE, NO, PLEASE DON’T…..EDGING HUMANITY OUT!!!!!! THE PACKAGE PILEDRIVER CONNECTS!!! RYAN COVERS!!! KICKOUT LOCHLAN, PLEASE KICK OUT!!!!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

RA: Here is your winner…….and still EAW Pure Champion……RYAAAAAANNNN…SAVAGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Kawajai: What a match!!! Lochlan might have been the biggest challenge for Ryan to date! Nobody has ever kicked out of Enter Despair yet Ryan still felt the need to deliver that package piledriver just incase, that alone tells you how much he wanted to put him away!

Jake Mercer: Can we just cut to commercial already? I’ve had enough of this…..

???: Don’t celebrate just yet…

(“Black Mask” by Dominion Revolution fades out as Ryan stops at the bottom of the ramp to see Y2Impact with a look of anger upon his face and a microphone in hand)

Y2Impact: I’d like to be the first one here to congratulate you on your little victory here tonight, Ryan. It would seem Lochlan and Sephiroth still have more to learn here in Elite Answers Wrestling, but don’t think for even a second that implies you don’t have anything left to learn. People like you waste any potential you ever had in favor of your selfish pride. You were given a hand by a man named Mr. DEDEDE soon after joining this company and ever since you’ve been too much of a coward to turn your back on him and abandon him, even when being associated with him will only do more damage to you than it will aid you. You stick to this mindset that extreme is still alive in people like you. It’s not. Just like your potential, it has a point of expiration. When you put your hands on me at Road To Redemption, Ryan, your expiration’s horizon revealed itself! Now… Now, Pure Champion, you’ve got a new challenge. A man who has convinced me that he’s worthy of that Title you’ve squandered for far too long. Right here and now, I’d like to introduce to you the new number one contender for the Pure Championship and your opponent at King of Elite…

(A roar is heard all throughout the arena)

(“Battle Cry” by contrRoVersy plays all throughout the arena as an amused Ares Vendetta makes his way out to the stage while Ryan continues to look on)

Mercer: Out of the frying pan and into the fire for our Pure Champion! You heard it first, folks, you’re looking at the next challenger for the Pure Championship at King of Elite!

Kawajai: Unfortunately, I can’t say I disagree after seeing the pure athleticism and success thus far of this man, Ares… But I just hope Ares knows this won’t be an easy challenge for him either.

(Ares makes his way down to the ramp until he gets face to face with Ryan Savage)

Mercer: You can practically feel the hostility and intensity radiating off these two men! I can’t wait to see them go at it at King of Elite! Hold on–Ares shaking his head at Ryan… He seems to be looking away from him and instead directly at the Pure Championship hanging off of Ryan’s shoulder. Ares flicks the front plate of that Pure Championship with an amused look on his face as Ryan seems a bit annoyed; Ares seems to be almost ignoring him entirely here… Ryan takes the Pure Title off his shoulder and raises it high up into the air for all to see as Ares’ eyes remain glued to it! Ryan seems to have said enough as he decides to take his leave back up the ramp to celebrate his victory. I just hope he knows what lies ahead of him…

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

RA: The following is a round one match up in the King of Elite tournament, scheduled for one fall!

(The lights go out as the opening lyrics of “Nothing Left To Fear” by Slash ft Myles Kennedy plays throughout the arena. Vic Vendetta slowly makes his way to the ring.)

RA: Introducing first! From New Orleans, Louisiana! Weighing in at 266 pounds! He is “The Savior of Mankind”……VIC VENDETTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: I would not want to be Jamie O’ Hara tonight! Last week Vic told everyone in that arena that he is a new man, he wants nothing more than to do the Vendetta family proud tonight and went on record saying he was going to win King of Elite! When a man like Vic Vendetta says something is going to be done, chances are it will!

(The music stops as it is replaced by the tune of With Eyes Wide Open – In Flames. The crowd pops hugely as Jamie O’Hara comes out.)

RA: And his opponent! From Sydney, Australia! Weighing in at 215 pounds! He is the EAW New Breed Champion……”Tomorrow’s Legend”……JAMIE O’HARAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawajai: Don’t count this young man out just yet! He’s only just finished his rookie year and already he’s New Breed champion, defeated the likes of Ryan Savage, Lochlan Rossdale, The Nas and just two weeks ago he competed for the EAW title. That Tomorrow’s Legend nickname isn’t just a moniker, it’s the only true way to describe Jamie!

(Jamie O’Hara goes to hand his New Breed title to the timekeeper but is interrupted as Vic attacks him from behind.)

Kawajai: Oh what the hell! Vic Vendetta nailed him when his back was turned!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

Jake Mercer: It looks like there’s about to be another way to describe Jamie : dead meat! It might be a bit dirty but Vic wants to maintain the reputation of the Vendetta family, he wants to prove that he is still a threat, and this is how he’s going to do it! Look at him stomp away at Jamie O’Hara, not giving him any breathing room! The referee backs him away but Vic doesn’t seem to listen as he runs back and kicks a crouching Jamie right in the gut! The referee is having none of this! Remember, this is a new, elite EAW and every elitist must now follow the rules! Jamie O’Hara attempts to regain his vertical base but not for long — a body avalanche in the corner by Vic Vendetta! Jamie is on a spaghetti legs after that and soon won’t be on his legs at all as Vic Vendetta pulls him in and delivers a belly to belly suplex! Jamie is in serious trouble here but can do nothing about it! Vic runs the ropes….running senton! Cover!!

ONEEEEEE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!!!

KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawajai: Vic seems to be frustrated, he must have planned to make quick work of Jamie O’Hara tonight! He gets on top of him and starts furiously delivering shot after shot to his face but yet again the referee backs him off! Vic pushes him aside as he goes to continue his assault on Jamie! WATCH OUT! Jamie had time to recover and surprises Vic by throwing him to outside! Vic quickly tries to get to his feet but Jamie already has a full head of steam as he explodes through the middle ropes! Suicide dive– OH MY GOD THAT HAS TO HURT! VIC STOPS ALL OF THAT MOMENTUM AS HE STICKS HIS BOOT RIGHT THROUGH THE ROPES RIGHT AS JAMIE WAS ABOUT TO BURST THROUGH!!!!!!

Jake Mercer: Jamie falls back into the ring and is seriously hurt here but Vic doesn’t seem to be trying to go into the ring to take advantage of this, what is he doing? He’s walking toward us it looks like! Uh oh……no Vic….no….he’s grabbing a chair from the time keepers area and is now rolling into the ring! Vic is incensed and wants to make a statement tonight even if he gets himself disqualified in the process! He stalks Jamie and raises that steel chair high! Don’t do it, don’t do it — He goes slam it down into the back of Jamie! No! The official is still trying to keep this a clean match up! He yanks the chair right out of his hands and tosses it out of the ring! The ref is laying down the law right now! A furious Vic Vendetta tries to argue his point but the official stands firm as he has to just accept it! Vic begrudgingly does so as he goes to finish off our New Breed champion! He grabs Jamie by the hair — JAMIE WITH THE SCARLETT DAWN!!!!! THE SUPERKICK CONNECTS!!!! JAMIE O’HARA COVERS!!!!

ONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(Ding! Ding! Ding!)

( Eyes Wide Open – In Flames plays once more as Jamie O’Hara quickly rolls out of the ring.)

RA: Here is your winner and advancing to the semi-finals of the Voltage King of Elite Bracket…….JAMIE O’HARAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Kawajai: It looks like Vic Vendetta cost himself the match this time. He had Jamie right where he wanted him but his need to impress took over and came to bite him in the ass! If Vic had stayed focused we may have been telling a whole different story right now!

Jake Mercer: He may have lost but his message has been sent: Vic Vendetta means business!!
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:37 am

(Camera fades backstage to Max A. Million with a microphone in hand)

Max: Thank you for joining me, ladies and gentlemen. As you all well know, Elite Answers Wrestling constantly has new faces coming and going. Some stand out more than others, which has certainly been the story for my guest here. He hasn’t achieved any notable accolades in EAW just yet, but he’s well on his way. Please welcome…. J.P. Caliban, with the lovely, Sinnesy Rose

(The camera pans to the right to reveal Caliban standing next to Sinnesy Rose)

Max: Well, first and foremost, thanks for joining me, Caliban.

Caliban: Yeah, yeah, sure. Anything to get this face on a television screen. Ask me anything.

Max: Well, how’s the competition been here for you thus far in EAW?

Caliban: Competition? Well, I’d be able to answer that easier if I had any. I literally don’t remember the names of anyone I’ve stood across a ring from since I came to this company, but I suppose that could be attributed to not having been here very long. I’ve got plenty of time to bide and find someone worthwhile. Last week at the EAW Awards Show came the closest when I had to take on my tag team, Jordan Ciserano. I did what I had to do and did what I’m prone to do when I do it and that’s win. The only–

(A still sweaty and visibly upset Lochlan Rossdale interrupts as he passes straight through in front of Caliban)

Caliban: Take this guy for example. Until three seconds ago, I had no idea he was even IN this company. I’m waiting to come across someone worth my while here. I’m–

(Lochlan quickly comes back and gets in Caliban’s face)

Lochlan: What was that?

(Caliban pretends to not notice Lochlan)

Caliban: You see what you did, Max? Now you’ve got this guy pissed off.

(A growingly-annoyed Lochlan walks off as Caliban continues)

Caliban: As I was saying, the only thing I have any interest in is beating whatever two-hundred pound of flesh and bone this company sees fit to put in front of me. Competition is the last thing–

(Lochlan Rossdale rushes in from behind and attacks Caliban)

Kawajai: HOLD ON–WE’VE GOT A BRAWL ON OUR HANDS, IT SEEMS, AS A FRUSTRATED AND LIVID LOCHLAN ROSSDALE AND J.P. CALIBAN GO AT IT!! BOTH MEN THROWING LEFTS AND RIGHTS AT ONE ANOTHER! LOCHLAN DRIVES CALIBAN INTO THE NEAREST DOOR AS CALIBAN THROWS CLUBBING BLOWS INTO THE SPINE OF LOCHLAN!! OFFICIALS AND OTHER CREW MEMBERS NOW RUSHING INTO BREAK THIS UP, BUT NEITHER MAN SEEMS TO GIVE A DAMN!

Mercer: Both men wanting a piece of the other here as they’re finally held back from one another! I think we need to take a break here to get things under control!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for ONE fall…. IS FOR THE ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP…. AND IS YOUR VOLTAGE MAIN EVENT OF THE EEEEVVVVVVEEEEEENNNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!….

(“Outlaw” by Disciple plays all throughout the arena as Zack Crash makes his way out to the stage)

Announcer: First, the challenger!…. Making his way to the ring…. From Charleston, West Virginia!…. Weighing in at 225 pounds!…. HE IS THE CHAIRMAN AND OWNER OF ELITE ANSWERS WRESTLING…. ZACK CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!….

(“Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana plays all throughout the arena as Diamond Cage makes his way out to the stage with the EAW Championship hanging around his neck)

Announcer: And his opponent!…. From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada!…. Weighing in at 230 pounds!…. HE IS THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING EAW CHAMPION…. DIAMOND CAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!….

Kawajai: LOOK OUT–LANNISTER FROM BEHIND AS HE DRIVE CAGE INTO THE RING APRON!! CAGE TURNS AROUND AND FIGHTS BACK, BUT LANNISTER JUST DRIVES HIM SPINE-FIRST INTO THE APRON! AGAIN! AND AGAIN! CAGE WITH CLUBBING BLOWS! NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX!! RELEASE NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX CONNECTS AS CAGE IS DROPPED HARD ON THAT INJURED BACK ON THE MAT!! Zack’s got an amused look on his face as he watches Lannister attempt to cripple the Champion! Lannister pulls him back up… And a big gutwrench suplex connects! Lannister pulls him back up and nails a second gutwrench suplex! Dragging him up a third time… PICKING HIM UP… NO! NO–BROKEN CROWN!!!! BROKEN CROWN CONNECTS RIGHT ON THE STEEL STEPS!! CAGE ROLLS OFF IN A GREAT AMOUNT OF PAIN! LANNISTER DRAGS HIM UP AND SENDS CAGE ROLLING BACK INTO THE RING!

Mercer: Brilliant tactics from our Chairman! Cage’s back may very well be broken! Zack yells for the Referee to ring the bell!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Mercer: ZACK IMMEDIATELY GOES OVER AND HOOKS BOTH LEGS OF DIAMOND CAGE!!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!……. TWO!!!!!!!…….. THREE!!

Kawajai: CAGE KICKS OUT! HE’S STILL IN THIS! ZACK’S TAKING NO CHANCES AS HE ROLLS CAGE ONTO HIS STOMACH AND STARTS WORKING THAT INJURED BACK! Shades of their contest on the last Voltage! Zack dropping knee after knee after knee into a writhing Diamond Cage! Zack’s trying to go for a pin, but not only is Cage down on his shoulders, he’s trying to crawl away to potential refuge! Zack grabs him by his legs and drags him back into the middle of the ring! HE’S GOT A HOLD OF HIM! ELEVATED DOUBLE-LEG BOSTON CRAB!!! ZACK TAKING A PAGE OUT OF Y2IMPACT’S BOOK WITH THIS DREADED SUBMISSION!! CAGE IS IN A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN! THE WEIGHT ON HIM AND THE CONTORTION OF HIS LEGS AND SPINE ARE DRIVING HIM MAD! HE’S DESPERATE TO GET TO THE ROPES, BUT HE MAY HAVE NO OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO! CAGE PROVED AT ROAD TO REDEMPTION THAT HE’S ONE OF THE MOST TENACIOUS PEOPLE IN THIS COMPANY, BUT HE MAY HAVE REACHED HIS LIMIT! HE’S EDGING CLOSER TO THE ROPES!

Mercer: JUST GIVE IT UP IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR CAREER, CAGE! ZACK IS FULLY INTENT ON BREAKING HIS MAN’S SPINE IF NEED-BE! CAGE IS A FOOL FOR EDGING HIS WAY TO THE ROPES! HE’S LEAVING DAMN CLAW MARKS ON THE CANVAS! CAGE’S FACE TELLS THE STORY OF A MAN DESPERATE TO KEEP THE GOLD HE ONLY JUST WON, BUT IT MAY NOT BE ENOUGH! THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS HAPPY ENDINGS, JUST GIVE IT UP, DAMN IT!

Kawajai: HE CLUTCHES THE BOTTOM ROPE!! HE DID IT! DIAMOND CAGE HAS THE ROPES AND SAVES HIMSELF FOR AT LEAST THIS MOMENT! Zack quickly lets go of the submission as Cage drags himself forward with the ropes and drops hard to the outside! Cage obviously favoring that back of his on the outside as an annoyed Zack Crash follows him out there… Zack grabs a hold of Cage, verbally abusing him as he pulls him back up to his feet! Cage is drenched in sweat from the pain he’s already gone through in this bout! Zack has no mercy whatsoever, no respect at all for his opponent as he pulls him up and drives him into the apron! NO–CAGE SWITCHES PLACES AS HE DRIVES ZACK INTO THE APRON INSTEAD! CAGE IMMEDIATELY UNLOADING WITH LEFTS AND RIGHTS INTO THE FACE OF ZACK CRASH! ZACK’S BEEN COMPLETELY CAUGHT OFF-GUARD BY THIS ONSLAUGHT! CAGE WITH A KNEE TO THE GUT TO BREAK DOWN ZACK’S DEFENSE! BACKHAND SLAP! ANOTHER! CAGE UNLEASHING COPIOUS BACKHAND SLAPS OFF THE CHEST AND FACE OF THE CHAIRMAN! CAGE’S EYES ARE THAT OF A KILLER’S AND THAT MAY BE WHAT HE’S WILLING TO DO JUST TO WALK OUT OF THIS MATCH VICTORIOUS!

Mercer: CAGE FINISHES OFF THE DIAMOND SAINT SPECIAL WITH A LARIAT–ZACK STOPS HIM AS HE DRIVES CAGE SPINE-FIRST INTO THE BARRICADE!! Zack’s reeling after the damage he just took from a vicious Cage while a pained Cage stumbles forward, favoring his back… SNAP POWERSLAM FROM ZACK! Zack back in control in this contest as he slowly climbs onto the chest of Cage and lays into him with a flurry of shots of his own! Zack puts a stop to the attack to drag Cage up in order to beat the Referee’s ten count… Zack’s got Cage up and sends him rolling back into the ring… Zack slides in–Cage rolls out of another side of the ring almost immediately! I don’t know if that was on purpose or not, but it was smart of Cage and a great chance to stay in this match! Though, he may just be prolonging the inevitable by this point as an annoyed Zack gets to his feet–HE NAILS CAGE WITH A BASEBALL SLIDE! Cage goes reeling HARD into the Spanish announce table here on the outside as Crash looks to follow up by climbing up to the nearest corner!

Kawajai: Zack may have changed a lot, but he’s still an adrenaline junkie when it comes down to it and that’s what he’s showing that here as he decides to head up to the top turnbuckle, looking for something to end this match! Cage can hardly move as he as to prop himself against the table! Zack is perched! HE LEAPS! MOONSAULT!!! CAGE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY–ZACK CRASHES AND BURNS THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!! ZACK JUST COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED THE ANNOUNCE TABLE HERE ON THE OUTSIDE AS MONITORS AND OTHER SHARDS OF IT WENT FLYING!! ZACK MAY BE COMPLETELY OUT! DIAMOND CAGE MAY BE ABLE TO WIN THIS YET! HE JUST NEEDS TO SOMEHOW CAPITALIZE ON THAT! HE NEEDS TO! The Referee has no choice but to count both men out here!

Referee: ONE!!!!…… TWO!!!………. THREE!!!……….

Mercer: Zack’s barely moving as Cage struggles to drag himself up using the ring apron!

Referee: FOUR!!!…….. FIVE!!!……….. SIX!!!!……….

Kawajai: CAGE ROLLS HIMSELF BACK INTO THE RING! He’s safe for now and may just be wanting to get a win any way he can as he’s seconds from winning this via countout!

Referee: SEVEN!!!!…….. EIGHT!!!!!………

Mercer: Zack’s pushed himself to his feet! He’s lumbering forward!

Referee: NINE!!!…….. TEN!

Kawajai: ZACK FORCES HIMSELF FORWARD AND ROLLS IN JUST IN THE KNICK OF TIME! HE’S STILL IN THIS! Cage and Zack may be on more level of a playing field now after all they’ve been through! Both men are hurt and struggling to get back up to their feet… It’s now a race between these two competitors as they slowly rise up; both men looking into one another’s eyes with malicious intent! Zack’s up first as he nails Cage with a hard right hand to the face! Cage is up and wobbling, but he’s not falling! Zack with another hard shot off the jaw! A backhand chop! Another! Another! Zack unloading with a mixture of chops and fists! Cage just isn’t going down! It’s like his feet are glued to the canvas! ZACK MISSES A RIGHT HAND! WAISTLOCK! GERMAN SUPLEX!! A BIG GERMAN SUPLEX SENDS CRASH HITTING THE BACK OF HIS HEAD WITH SUCH FORCE THAT HE ROLLS BACK UP TO HIS FEET ON SPAGHETTI LEGS! CAGE FORCES HIMSELF BACK UP TO A VERTICAL BASE TO SPRING UP AND NAIL ZACK WITH BACKHAND CHOP AFTER CHOP! HE TURNS HIM AROUND AND SETS HIM UP! ROLLING GTS!!! NO–ZACK ROLLS OFF THE SHOULDER OF CAGE AND BEHIND HIM AS HE LAYS INTO HIM WITH CLUBBING BLOWS TO THE SPINE!!

Mercer: HE PICKS HIM UP–BACKDROP DRIVER!!! THERE’S A PINNING ATTEMPT FROM THERE!!

Referee: ONE!!!!!…….. TWO!!!!!!!

Kawajai: CAGE WITH A MIRACULOUS SHOULDER UP AT TWO! HE’S SOMEHOW KICKING OUT AT TWO! These guys just don’t know when to stop, but look at this! Zack’s still got a grip on Cage as he drags him back up! HE’S GOT HIM! CRASH COURSE!!!! THE CRASH COURSE CONNECTS AS DIAMOND CAGE IS DRILLED INTO THE CANVAS!!! ZACK GOES FOR THE COVER–HE’S DRAGGED OUT?! SCOTT DIAMOND!! SCOTT DIAMOND WITH A SHOT TO THE FACE OF ZACK! ANOTHER SHOT! THE REFEREE RINGS FOR THE BELL!!

(DING! DING! DING!)

Mercer: WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE’S DOING?!

Kawajai: I CAN’T SAY I CONDONE THIS, BUT IT’S CLEAR SCOTT’S STILL NOT FINISHED WITH ZACK CRASH BY ANY MEANS!! HE DRIVES ZACK INTO THE NEAREST BARRICADE–SENDING ELBOWS AND KNEES INTO HIS BODY!! SCOTT GRABS ZACK AND DRIVES HIM INTO THE NEARBY STEEL STEPS AS THE TOP GOES FLYING OFF!! Scott’s absolutely lost it! Quality Control rushing down here now! Scott immediately picks up Zack onto his shoulders! Quality Control has completely surrounded him! He’s holding the Chairman hostage!

Mercer: This is ridiculous! Somebody stop this glorified ape!

Kawajai: Quality Control is backing off with Scott having Zack in his possession! VORTEX–

(Scott Diamond sends Zack Crash through the Announce table with a Vortex and quickly leaps the barricade before Quality Control can get to him while Kawajai and Mercer struggle to get their headsets back on)

Kawajai: THE CHAIRMAN HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH OUR TABLE HERE–I’M NOT SURE WHERE SCOTT DIAMOND WENT! Scott Diamond with a brutal drive-by attack on Zack Crash! Completely ruining this EAW Championship bout and damn-near breaking the Chairman in half! Absolute anarchy here tonight on Voltage!

Mercer: Something’s got to be done about this guy, Scott Diamond! Something’s got to give! I think Scott just officially took things too far! He was walking on thin ice before, but now he’s fighting to not drown!

Kawajai: Cage is handed his EAW Championship, but he looks none too pleased with the result after realizing what just happened… Nonetheless, a very chaotic scene here as we’ve run out of time… Hopefully we’ll get some insight on what’s next here as we head towards King of Elite! Signing off for Jaker Mercer, I’m Kawajai, and we’ll see you next week! Goodnight!

(Hades The Hellraiser makes his way out to the stage and stares down with a damaged Diamond Cage in the ring before the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 10:39 am

Thought I sent it to you a day ago but didn't realize it made an error message about it being too long, I didn't feel like making two pms to split it so I just posted it here in two posts.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 12:17 pm

I should be under the Shows tab now cuz that's where I read it.  BTW, some awesome shows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanting to know.   Just wanting to know. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanting to know.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-