Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are?   Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 10:53 pm

Sometimes.  I'd like to see the writers go into my moves list and differ up my moves.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are?   Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 11:18 pm

Shaker Jones: Mean Gene Piere McGuire, the first thing you need to do is to tell these people to shut up if you wanna' hear what I've got to say… The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling (pointing to himself, Woogieman, and Ryan Wilson). You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling. These two men right here came from a great big organization up north and everybody was wondering who the third man was. Well, who knows more about that organization but me, brother?… Let me tell you something. I made that organization a monster. I made people rich up there. I made the people that ran that organization rich up there. And when it all came to pass, the name Shaker Jones, the man Shaker Jones, got bigger than the whole organization.

Billionaire DDD wanted to talk turkey with Shaker Jones. Well Billionaire DDD promised me movies, brother. Billionaire DDD promised me millions of dollars. Billionaire DDD promised me world caliber matches. As far as Billionaire DDD goes, Jacob Senn, and the whole EAW Dynasty goes, I'm bored brother. That's why these two guys here, the so-called outsiders, these are the men I want as my friends. They are the new blood of professional wrestling. And not only are we going to take over the whole wrestling business with Shaker Jones and the new blood, the monsters with me, we will destroy everything in our path, Mean Gene Pierre.
Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel there's a big difference between how good you think you are and how good your writers think you are?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2