Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-

-

Hailing From : Lexington Kentucky

EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Empty
PostSubject: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  EmptyJune 17th 2016, 1:29 pm

EAW Network Presents:

Soul Search.

I'm glad Mr. DeDeDe gave me the green light on this one. It is semi inspired by WWE's Series "Tough Enough" but this one will differ in the fact that it's not spectators that control it, but rather their own personal efforts in EAW. A lot of the E-Fed Zone now consist of more popular individuals(nothing wrong with that) but I wanted to give some of these rookies something to look forward to on a weekly basis outside of show outcomes.

*Note- The cast was randomly selected with guys that I thought have been working at an exceptional rate and really have been trying to be consistent.*

Cast:

Victor Maero

Nathan Fiora

Christian Locke

Finnick Lionheart

Kevin Hunter

Rex McAllister

Lucas Johnson

Luke Reign

Series Synopsis - 8 rookie contestants have been selected from EAW’s roster. In this first season of Soul Search, they will be placed against each other in a series of physical and mental outdoor challenges along with some really tough criticism by the judge. At the end of the day, each of them will be rated and meet in the Soul Search Mansion located in LA to hear if they move on.. Or pack their bags to leave.  

Winning reward: 150,000 dollars in Battleground Salary.  

Judge:Y2Impact.

This season will be a complete project for me. Episode One is already in the works and will hopefully be released PFP Week or Post PFP Week.

The Cast will be contacted privately as to how their characters mindsets will play out, as well as I'm hoping to get a thread made strictly for the cast to hear their In Script thoughts and mindset of what unravels during the series which DOES effect the outcome per episode. More updates will be released up to the launching of Soul Search.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  EmptyJune 17th 2016, 7:31 pm

I'm disappointed this isn't a sitcom about the Sanitorium.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  EmptyJune 17th 2016, 8:38 pm

MTM wrote:
I'm disappointed this isn't a sitcom about the Sanitorium.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  EmptyJune 17th 2016, 9:12 pm

interesting...that's a lot of money too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  EmptyJune 18th 2016, 10:29 pm

ok seems gud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.    EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.  Empty

Back to top Go down

EAW Network Presents: Soul Search.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1