Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Network General Discussion thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE Network General Discussion thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WWE Network General Discussion thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WWE Network General Discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

WWE Network General Discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 12:50 am

Since some of us have the network in EAW, I figured we could have a thread where we discuss some shit seen, considering seeing or whatever. go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:04 am

I suggest Vengeance 06, WCW Clash of the Champions 92, obviously Wrestlemania 30 and Wrestlemania 12

As far as current Network news, I'm hearing that the Monday Night Wars special wont be up until Fall. Interesting marketing, they wait until the re-sign up date to put the most interesting period of wrestling history on the Network to retain subscribers. Tactical.

I'm also hearing what theyre gonna do now that the NBC deal is signed is that every current episode of Raw that happens on TV will have a month of waiting time until it goes up on the Network. For instance every 2014 Raw up to the point Kane hit a triple tombstone on Bryan is up. Im kinda disappointed about that because id like to be able to afford to miss a Monday Night Raw and watch it on my tablet or phone the next day when i have idle time. 

Anyone got any info on the WCW Nitro episodes and when those are going up? Those should've been up from the beginning honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:15 am

They'll probably go up as part of the Monday Night Wars.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 1:18 am

damn thats a wait
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 8:34 am

Even though I still feel the Network is worth the money, I still find it a bit disappointing, the only time I really find myself watching it is for PPV's... and I still use Youtube more than the Network for just clips. It's still more convenient and shit. As stated though, it is still very much worth the money... just for the PPV's alone, it just hasn't met my expectations.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyMay 26th 2014, 10:07 am

WWE Countdown and Beyond The Ring are pretty good and NXT
Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 1st 2014, 6:46 pm

When the Network came out I was excited because I literally thought it was a netflix with 100s of archived RAWs/Smackdowns/ECWs/Sunday Night Heats/Velocitys but they only have a couple which sux.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:42 pm

I'm probably not resubscribing to this after the 6 months go out. I'll be back to streams  :shrug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:11 am

If they get to the point they carry the weeklies of the 90s ECW shows, I'll sub up.  I would love to be able to watch the Raven/Sandman/Funk/Dreamer/Sabu/Tazz/Douglas era with my kids now.  Raven and Heyman both were brilliant at writing compelling storylines, and the matches typically delivered in a big way.  But it's the week by week stuff that really made that show, not just the PPV events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 8:49 am

They have all the weekly shows of Hardcore TV from April 1994 up to May 2nd 1995 and some random ones from before currently up, the issue is that they take forever uploading more and have none of the big ECW shows before the PPV era started for them.

idk if I'll resub when my subscription ends, they're really gonna have to start adding more stuff for me to continue with it.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 9:35 am

What else do they have to add though? I know the MNW... but what else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 8th 2014, 9:58 am

Well as said, the ECW supershows they used to do before they got PPVs, that'd be quite kewl.

Saturday Nights Main Event shows.

They could start uploading more Raws-Smackdowns from the past, like 02-currently

They have the biggest wrestling library known to man, shit load more they could be adding.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:08 pm

I enjoy NXT and the Network's exclusives such as Countdown, Beyond The Ring, WM Rewind etc pretty good stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyJune 13th 2014, 1:18 am

WHERES MAH NITRO EPISODES
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 3:00 am

ya'll enjoy your 9.99?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 1:31 pm

If my subscription lasts til WM I probably wont resub right away.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 2:49 pm

If you haven't watched the 3 episodes of Monday night war, you have to now. It's good stuff.

Can't wait for the Nitro eps to be uploaded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network General Discussion thread   WWE Network General Discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Network General Discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-