Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Statement game - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Statement game - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Statement game - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Statement game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Statement game - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 2:26 pm

Absolutely false. I'm not sure whether to refer to him as the smartest man in wrestling history (personally I'd give that to Jim Ross) But Vince is definitely up there and knows WAY MORE than just about ALL of the world of wrestling. How else could he and wwe have reached the heights it did over the years?

Dolph should have actually retired in that feud with Miz and possibly returned later this year if not next year to refresh himself and more importantly, reinvent himself.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 2:49 pm

Agreed!

Austin Aries will be the perfect bridge between the Heavyweights and the Cruiserweights once he gets his main roster debut.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 2:50 pm

Absolutely. Though I'd rather see him as NXT Champion

Fozzy isn't that good of a band.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

Hailing From : Iowa
Status : A Warrior's one purpose is to fight for just cause not just because.

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 3:23 pm

Agreed they are mediocre at best which is why Jericho keeps coming back to wrestling.

The Uso's could one of the greatest tag teams if given a shot
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:16 pm

Agree, especially with this heel run.

KO is now the biggest heel in wrestling after turning on Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:21 pm

I'd honestly say that he was already meant to be the biggest heel, but of course with modern wrestling society, we don't think about it with an old school mentality like that. But yes him attacking Jericho is what pushed him over the edge in many people's viewpoint.

If the rumors are true about AJ Styles and Finn Balor facing each other in an inter promotional match at WM this year, it's going to be match of the night and a match of the year candidate without a doubt, although those two should be fighting for their respective brands world titles at mania.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:36 pm

Agreed whole heartedly with everything you said above

KO is overrated and has no real personality in my opinion Jericho helps make him the star he is. same with Samoa Joe I just think he is very bland.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 4:42 pm

Disagree. I would say both as Babyfaces were bland especially Joe.

DC Comics are getting their asses handed to them by Marvel and it's cinematic universe.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

Hailing From : The Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 5:39 pm

Lol. Agree.

WWE 2K17 is at the level of a Here Comes The Pain as a good Wrestling Game.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:23 am

lol no

ONE OK ROCK is now becoming just "that another American AltRock band" ever since Fueled By Ramen give them a label.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 2:32 pm

Yeah. I looked them up and did notice a style change. 

A Midnight Express HoF Induction should include Jim Cornette
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 2:54 pm

YES !!!!!! 

Tag Teams need to make a come back they are great for the business because there are some gret teams out there but as singles they suck.

Rock n Roll Express
Road Warriors

Just two that pop in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 2:56 pm

Agreed. Tag team wrestling in my opinion has become a lost art. Though there are great teams such as The Authors of Pain, The Revival, War Machine, TM61 and even Gallows and Anderson where I can't imagine them beyond the tag division. 

A rivalry between London and Kendrick with their current gimmicks would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 3:08 pm

Again Agree completely they are amazing workers who where never given a fair shot

2016 was the year of Matt and Jeff Hardy two men who have been some of my favorites from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 4:33 pm

Agreed for Matt. Somewhat less agreed for Jeff cuz I still feel his glory days were as WWE Champ in 2008/2009.

The statement game is incredibly misleading because it only gives you total validation or total rejection on your statement and not a variety of opinions.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Ufau

Samuel Ufau

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 4:38 pm

Disagree and agree (see what I did there) I have read through and see many people give opinions that can agree and disagree or show alternate options if you so choose to.

EAW is a very unique one of a kind fed and I find it interesting the level of interaction you get here from all levels. I have yet to see a fed even like this.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 5:40 pm

Agree.

I Would Find it cool if there ever was an E-Fed that Featured Video Game and Anime Characters as the Wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:15 pm

I know some who do it. Although I think it's kind of weird, so I have to respectfully disagree Sad

Raw should trade Cesaro for Ziggler and Enzo and Cass for American Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:17 pm

Disagree. Alpha is Fine on SD Live.

Kurt Angle should fight AJ Styles at Mania 33.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:19 pm

I guess that would be nice to see in WWE, however it's not a match we HAVEN'T ever seen. So I disagree. 

Mick Foley should not be the GM of RAW. I think Kurt should come back and be the GM for RAW.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 6:53 pm

Agreed.

The Ascension and Vaudevillains deserve better treatment from wwe bookers
Back to top Go down
Hinata Shinoda

Hinata Shinoda

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 7:47 pm

Agree.

WWE Should use more Licensed Songs for their Wrestlers. I mean, it would be a good idea as long as the songs are fitting.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:29 pm

Depending on the gimmick, I would agree. Especially if it's from smaller time artists, it'd be cool to see someone like Seth Rollins or Tommy End enter to some sorta small time death metal band. 

Miseria Cantare was the best theme Punk ever had
Back to top Go down
ThatChapChristo
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThatChapChristo

Hailing From : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 16th 2017, 8:42 pm

Disagree, I liked This Fire Burns.

The Social Outcasts could've been used so much better.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 17th 2017, 12:09 am

Disagree. They were essentially the new Job Squad. Guys who weren't properly used as individuals (with Axel as a possible exception) weren't likely to be used properly as a unit

WWE needs more managers. Hell for that matter Managers are a dying art in wrestling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-