Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Statement game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Statement game - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Statement game - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Statement game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

Statement game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 7:23 pm

Agreed, I think it's only popular for ironic reasons, but at least we got Damaged Zack Crash out of it. 

Whenever there's political strife in the world, only one thing is certain; South Park will have something hilarious for it.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 8:50 pm

Agreeeeeed.
People should just let people live their lives. So long as they aren't endangering the lives of others.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 9:13 pm

Agreed. There's a lot of issues in the world that can be solved by treating it like a "Non-Issue". 

Mario Lemiux > Wayne Gretzky.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 5:34 pm

I want to agree, but I have to disagree. Lemieux was robbed by illness, otherwise he may have had a shot to eclipse or come close to many of Gretzky's records. But based purely on the available data and statistics, and considering that we don't operate in hypotheticals, you have to give it to Gretzky. However, Lemieux may have been the more efficient player as he averaged slightly more PPG than Gretzky. I just don't think you can project Lemieux's rate stats into more games, because ultimately he didn't get to play more games. FTR, I'm not an avid hockey fan or anything, but just basing this on other arguments I see around the internet & my limited knowledge.

LeBron James isn't and never will be better than Michael Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Amy-Jayne

Amy-Jayne

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 5:59 pm

I agree and disagree with the LeBron James/Michael Jordan thing but they both have good and bad qualites in the way the play.

M&M's are and always will be better than smarties
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 6:01 pm

I agree. Especially with the M&M's one.

Charlotte is better than Bayley
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 6:04 pm

Agree. Bayley isn't actually THAT great, imo.

Randy Orton should not have won the Royal Rumble
Back to top Go down
Elijah Stewart

Elijah Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 6:37 pm

Hmm. This is a tough one because when he won I was so happy that someone else besides Roman winning I didn't sit down and think about it and digest what had transpired. Now I've had some time to think about it, I have to disagree to a point. I don't mind Orton winning it if the payoff eventually results in someone like Wyatt getting a rub out of a possible Orton title run. I don't think that Orton winning was undeserved, but lately with the Rumble there is no real push to move someone forward in the title scene from the midcard. For a while with people like Lesnar, Benoit, Misterio winning, it was almost like a signal that they had arrived. With the winners lately it's like "Oh...that guy won. No real surprise." I know I sound conflicted in my argument, but Orton winning I think is alright enough.....depending on what happens going forward.

New Japan has too many factions and not necessarily enough individual development for some of it's characters.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 10:24 pm

Not really. The only faction i can think of is Bullet Club. But maybe thats due to me not watching enough New Japan

Pete Dunne should've won the WWE UK Tournament
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 10:31 pm

Disagreed. Mark Andrews should have.

Leva Bates deserves a second WWE run without the Blue Pants name.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 11:32 pm

Agree and disagree. She was really over with the character, but her just being called Leva Bates as opposed to Blue Pants might not go over as well.

TNA missed a landmark opportunity with about 3/4s of their British talent.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 11:50 pm

Disagreed; Mandrews and Galloway served their purpose, Spud had the most interesting parts of impact and i despise Grado. British Invasion members all did something of note. The ones they only kept for the tour were harmless.

The New Day has ran their course and now they're no where near as entertaining as they were about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 12:14 am

Agreed. I don't think they are entertaining anymore and their jokes seem dragged out and boring and also after their title reign ended, they seem to have no purpose whatsoever. 

AJ Styles vs Daniel Bryan main event at WM will be better than Omega vs Okada
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 12:48 am

That's very debatable because Okada vs Omega was out of this world.

Aj Styles and Joe would put on a better match now than they have before in TNA.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 12:53 am

Disagree, I doubt that now 10 years later they'll put in something better than what they've done before

If Connor McGregor does come to WWE, his matches will be terrible
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 1:01 am

Agreed; though they'd probably put him very over.

Tag Team wrestling has fallen from prominence.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 1:09 am

Slightly agree, while they're trying more than they were a few years ago, the tag division is pretty shallow and doesn't compare to the years of great tags thru out the 80s all the way to the early 00s

Cm punk should just cut his losses in mma and resign with WWE
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 1:19 am

cm punk is a dweeb now

Aj Styles vs Joe would put on a better match than they have 10 years ago and I'd put 50 dollars on it that I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 1:25 am

Agreed. Their matches age like fine wine. 

The Ascension deserved more than to be treated like The Legion of Discount.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:41 am

Absolutely Agree. If they have zero ideas how to use them, they rather go back to NXT, where they get a hero's welcome and a respect they deserved.

BABYMETAL is overrated af.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:43 am

Yes! A thousand times yes!

Power Rangers died after Disney got the rights for it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 10:45 am

Power Rangers needs to be edgy in order to be good for me so agreed. 

The Saw movies were never good.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 11:07 am

I never get what that movie is about. so meh...

If Roman Reigns didn't get the last remaining Rumble spot (i.e. He takes Enzo's spot), He never gets booed that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 11:19 am

He probably wouldn't have gotten boo'd at the Rumble at all were it not for that #30 entry I think personally it was more or less the logic of the Authority is supposed to hate him yet they give him a spot in the rumble after losing a title shot the same night. Though I will admit there was some big anticipation seeing as though all the big entries were all dished out to the last ten. The anticipation was for Finn Balor of Samoa Joe so I do think that sure, Roman would've gotten boo'd either way, yet I do think the Number 30 entry was salt on the wound. 

The NXT Tag-Team Division needs a renovation more than ever with The Revival and DIY leaving.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 11:32 am

Definitely! It's about time to invest in her Performance center talent and see who has chemistry along with a few small indy teams.

Kimber Lee has all the potential to become a WWE Women's Champ now that she's made it to the big time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement game   Statement game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next