Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Nobi anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 7:30 pm

ThePizzaBoy wrote:
Where do you think Stuffed Crust is going?

Where do you hope it's going?

What are your current aspirations in EAW? Any titles in particular you're after?

How will you react when I kick you through the barbershop window?...uh, er, how are you doing today buddy? Haha, friends...

1. Lol, I can't say for sure. This week card makes me curious to be honest, lol.

2. I do hope though, LC and I could challenge The High Rollerz for the Tag Titles in PFP X along with other teams as well (like a Tag Team Turmoil match, lol).

3. To be honest, I'm just doing this as a hobby (and in my case, this is a free English class for me, lol) so, no special aspirations. However, I do hope I can win a tittle here (any titles) since  the only thing I haven't done in E-Feds is winning an EAW title (doesn't mean I'll retire once I win a title here, lol). Believe it or not, I've won World Titles twice in an Yahoo! Answer e-fed, lol.

If  I haven't get a chance to face you though, that would be my biggest aspiration. Since we already had a match (which you won and you became Mr. 3.5, lol) then yes, you can say my biggest aspiration now is winning a title, lol. I'll use this opportunity to say thank you to both Brian and Ryder for accepting my request to face you. I did ask them to face you and they accepted it (H).

4. LOL xD. I'm doing good. This is still morning though. I hope everything is going well for you as well (H).
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 12:51 am

If you want to ask me anything, there you go, lol.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA!
Showdown
Showdown
VENTURA!

Hailing From : Scarsborough, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 3:26 am

Which person within the current EAW roster would you love to see be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and what unique qualities about that person do you richly admire?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 8:35 pm

Kaise Boetius wrote:
Which person within the current EAW roster would you love to see be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and what unique qualities about that person do you richly admire?

Sorry for a late reply.

Only one choose? The Pizza Boy. Candle is great at playing any characters he uses. It's hard to play a straight-up underdog babyface, but he nails it very great in EAW. But to be fair, we have a lot of future hall of famers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 11:01 pm

Hey, Doni!

How are you?

What's your favorite fast-food place?

What's your favorite candy?

What's your thoughts on your character at the moment?

What are some goals that you want to accomplish by the end of 2017?

Also, thank you for your kindness and positive attitude over the years. You are truly a great pal! c:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyAugust 15th 2017, 11:24 pm

Consuela Rose Ava wrote:
Hey, Doni!

How are you?

What's your favorite fast-food place?

What's your favorite candy?

What's your thoughts on your character at the moment?

What are some goals that you want to accomplish by the end of 2017?

Also, thank you for your kindness and positive attitude over the years. You are truly a great pal! c:

Hey Cam =D

I'm doing great here. What about you? I hope you are doing great yourself.

I like Church's Chicken the best, lol.

Favourite Candy? I think I like Relaxa the best, lol.

I love Nobi's current direction right now. It males me have more materials for my promos, lol.

Hopefully becoming an NE champion, lol.

Lol thank you for the kind words, you are really nice person as well, Cam (H).
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2018, 8:25 am

Well, I'm following Amadeus' steps to be the second guy who bumps his AMA this week xD
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 1:48 am

Any changes on what your favorite burger is? I'm a big believer that anyone who says Burger King still has a whole world of burger cuisine to explore.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 3:51 am

Lioncross wrote:
Any changes on what your favorite burger is? I'm a big believer that anyone who says Burger King still has a whole world of burger cuisine to explore.

Well, I still Burger King the best to be honest xD

I tried Carl's Jr once and it was delicious.

McDonald is always great to eat as well (H).

And KFC's OR Burger is also a top notch (H).
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 12:58 pm

Rapper Cena, Super Cena, or Grizzled Veteran Cena?
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 4:25 pm

Nobi wrote:
Lioncross wrote:

KFC OR Burger? I don't think we have such a thing here. What's that like?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 4:53 pm

Amadeus wrote:
Rapper Cena, Super Cena, or Grizzled Veteran Cena?

It's a tie between Super Cena and Grizzled Veteran Cena to be honest. I think I'd choose Super Cena as my pick because we almost saw Super Cena every weeks (H)

I liked Rapper Cena, but for most of part, I prefer seeing him as a Face to be honest. Well, Rapper Cena was a Face in 2004 but I love Super Cena so much, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2018, 4:57 pm

Lioncross wrote:
Nobi wrote:
Lioncross wrote:

KFC OR Burger? I don't think we have such a thing here. What's that like?

It's hard to describe it for me to be honest. So I give you a pic instead. I thought KFC OR Burger was from USA.

Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 1361800208
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Nobi anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-