Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nobi anything SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Nobi anything SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Nobi anything Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Nobi anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 9:57 am

Feel free to ask me anything you want
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 9:59 am

What are your favorite sports to play?

What do you hope to accomplish in EAW?

What do you think of tag teams in e-feds?

Do you have a favorite wrestler?

What's the first thing you usually notice about someone?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMarch 31st 2016, 10:16 am

Y2Impact wrote:
What are your favorite sports to play?

What do you hope to accomplish in EAW?

What do you think of tag teams in e-feds?

Do you have a favorite wrestler?

What's the first thing you usually notice about someone?

1. My favorite sports to play are Martial-Art and Swimming. To be spesific I learned Boxing and some Wing-Chun. I'm currently training Indonesian's own martial: Tarung Derajat (Fighting for Pride in English). It's like MMA with belt system.

2. Well, I hope I can win some titles in EAW and that including a World Title for sure lol.

3. Tag-Teams in E-Feds are great. Especially if one team consists two people who have 2 different promo styles. But overall, tag-team in E-Feds are great.

4. I do. For an all of time favorite I will choose Bryan Danielson. His retirement is the most "unacceptable" retirement for me. E-li Drake is my choose for the current favorite.

5. His/her personality. Not trying to be cocky here, but I usually can see people's personality the first time I noticed them. Sometimes I can be wrong of course lol

Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:10 am

Bump I guess. Feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 2:46 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............Whats your favourite colour? What sports do you watch if any? Do you watch any TV shows?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 3:08 pm

Christian Locke wrote:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............Whats your favourite colour? What sports do you watch if any? Do you watch any TV shows?

1.My favorite color is black and blue. I always wear black jeans lol

2. Soccer is the only sport that I follow regularly. I actually like Hockey, American Football, and Baseball but I'm too lazy to download them lol

3. Anime is my fav TV shows. Hunter X Hunter (2011) and One Piece are my favorite. HBG reccomends me to watch Game of Thrones but I haven't watched it yet. Nick Angel reccomended me to watch Vampire Diaries and I thought it was fine, but I wasn't a big fan lol
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 6:04 am

I'm guessing a couple of cameos in chat won't help me to socialize with people Ask Nobi anything 1f605. If you want to ask anything, feel free to do so, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 6:53 am

Who are your favorite superstars ? Women Superstars ?
Who are your favorite characters in EAW ?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:01 am

What is your primary goal in EAW right now?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:13 am

Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Who are your favorite superstars ? Women Superstars ?
Who are your favorite characters in EAW ?

Top 5 current superstars:
1. Eli Drake
2. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. AJ Styles
4. Ryan Taylor from CWF Hollywood
5. Bobby Roode

Women I'd go with Sexy Star, Natalya, Bayley, Becky Lynch, and Asuka.

All-time:
1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. "Rabid Wolverine"
4. Kurt Angle
5. The Undertaker

For all-time Women, I like Lita, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, and Victoria. Maybe I forgot others but I like the ones that I mentioned, lol.

Favorite Characters in EAW? That's tough, everyone are good in their own way (I'm completely being honest here, lol). But... (this is the list of my fav promoers as well).

Men:
1. The Pizza Boy
2. Carlos Rosso/Erica Ford
3. Tyler Parker
4. Mr. DEDEDE/Methsulah
5. Lannister

Women:
1. Cameron Ella Ava/Consuela Ella Ava
2. HBG
3. Cailin Dillon
4. Kendra Shamez
5. Aria Jaxon

But hey, like I said, I like everyone here. They are great in their own way, lol. It's just hard when it comes to favorites in EAW.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:18 am

BLACK† wrote:
What is your primary goal in EAW right now?

Primary goal is just trying to be consistent as much as possible. If you noticed, I only cut 1 promo for ROP (and SD in the past few weeks). My real life stuffs was consuming my time. I'll try to cut at least 2 promos a week like I always did 1 month ago and backward, lol.

Last edited by Nobi on November 14th 2016, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armani Colace

Armani Colace

Hailing From : Vancouver, Canada

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:22 am

Whats your favorite part about EAW?

What do you like doing in real life aside from EAW?

If you were a wrestler in real life what would your name be, and what promotion would you fight for?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 7:37 am

Armani Colace wrote:
Whats your favorite part about EAW?

What do you like doing in real life aside from EAW?

If you were a wrestler in real life what would your name be, and what promotion would you fight for?

I like eveything about EAW tbh, lol. Reading shows and other people promos are my favourite parts, lol. I love the chat as well. I think EAW is the best E-Fed I have ever been part of in the term of socializing. The fact that this place is still around for 9 years (almost 10) is really amazing.

I love exercising. My favorite sports are swimming and Tarung Derajat (Fighting for Pride in English) it's pretty similar to Karate. Other than that, I like doing my homeworks from University, hanging out with Friends and Family, playing GTA video games when I get an extra time, and pretty much basic things in life. I'll find a proper work in mid 2017 as I'll be working on my Thesis in January. I did selling electronic gadgets and cakes 1-2 years ago, but my friend and I had a bit off problem with the suppliers, so...I guess we had a falling out which is not the best thing to do.

My name would be...Doni Ahmad I think, lol. Doni is my Nick-Name in real life and Ahmad is just a simple name to pronounce, lol. Judging from my own promo style, I think I would work with either TNA or CWF Hollywood (an Indy wrestling company based on in California).
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 8:00 am

How is life like in Indonesia?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 8:09 am

Mike Showman wrote:
How is life like in Indonesia?

It's very good, people like helping out with each-others. People are usually open-minded. Traffic jam is annoying though as it always happened in the morning and evening, lol. The weather is kind off unpredictable, but I'm happy with the weather here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Christ

Adrian Christ

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:02 am

If your character had to team up with someone and you could choose anyone, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 10:21 am

Adrian Christ wrote:
If your character had to team up with someone and you could choose anyone, who would it be?

Based on Nobi's personality...I would say Marco Fedor. Both Nobi and Marco seems share similar mind-set and both of them are technical wrestlers, lol.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 11:18 am

Do you have lung cancer?
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 6:27 pm

TLA wrote:
Do you have lung cancer?

No, lol xD
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 9:18 am

It's been a while. Feel free to ask me anything (in another word..."bump"), lol.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 10:45 am

do you have lung cancer

What goes on in the day-to-day life of Nobi? (kayfabe or the real you, whichever)
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 11:09 am

why you always saying "lol" on your every post? are you actually laughing everytime you post something here?
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 2:09 pm

Where do you think Stuffed Crust is going?

Where do you hope it's going?

What are your current aspirations in EAW? Any titles in particular you're after?

How will you react when I kick you through the barbershop window?...uh, er, how are you doing today buddy? Haha, friends...
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 7:05 pm

Stark wrote:
do you have lung cancer

What goes on in the day-to-day life of Nobi? (kayfabe or the real you, whichever)
Interesting question. I never gave it any though, lol. I'll do my best

Kayfabe:
6:00-7:00 AM: Cardio

7:30 AM-8:30 AM: Lifting Weights

8:00 AM: Eating breakfast (Nobi will eat Oatmeal, Strawberies, and Pinneaples in hot area such as in California. If Nobi in...let's say, London, he will eat Oatmeal, Granola, and Poached Egg).

8:30 AM-3:00 PM: Nobi's activities would be variety in those hours. He could going to cinema, hanging out with friends (be it with his Stuffed Crust friends for storyline purpose or his Appartement friends), or playing a video game. But most importantly, Nobi likes to watch EAW's shows to study everyone for his references.

(Usually at 12:00 PM-1:00 PM) Nobi will eat his lunch. He'll eat vegetables, lol.

3:30 PM-4:30 PM: Nobi likes to train with his trainer, Doni Prasdana.

5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Nobi will be preparing for dinner. It's a combination of steak, or chicken, or fish, along with vegetables. He'll eat salad as well, lol.

After the dinner, Nobi probably watches TV until he goes to bed which is usually around 10:00 PM.

As a Muslim, Nobi has to pray 5 times a day just like I am (I'm a Muslim as well), lol.

As for the real me...I usually workout (be it running, swimming, and recenty lifting weighs at 7:00 AM). My life is centered around thesis nowadays though. Still working on chapter 4, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything EmptyMay 2nd 2017, 7:13 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
why you always saying "lol" on your every post? are you actually laughing everytime you post something here?
Lol, of course not.

The main reason I always say "lol" in my posts (or chat) is because we don't meet face to face. Our conversation is reading, not talking and listening. Might not make a sense, but I just want to make sure I don't offended anyone with my posts or statements. Of course, I don't say "lol" if I hear about bad news (like hearing someone passed away or getting an accident), etc.

Same reason why I always say "hehe" or "wkwk" to my Indonesian friends, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Nobi anything Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Nobi anything   Ask Nobi anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Nobi anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next