Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Apology SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

An Apology SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
An Apology Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
An Apology Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
An Apology Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
An Apology Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
An Apology Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
An Apology Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

An Apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 10:47 pm

I spoke with the chairman and we both agreed that a public apology was in order for spoiling the results to a show that many of you watch weekly. I was trying to explain my frustration for champion results posted on wikis way before taped shows are aired under the assumption everyone else knew. It was a stupid mistake on my part, very short sighted indeed. I came to EAW to do some efedding and shoot the shit with peeps, so hopefully that can happen again.

I mean this when I say this: Demon, RRS, DEDEDE and any other EAW fam I've made upset with my actions I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 10:50 pm

THIS DOESN'T EXCUSE WHAT YOU DID TO THEM! I DON'T WATCH LU BUT YOU STILL MUST PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!

#WEWANTJUSTICE
#FIRECLOUD
#WETHEPEOPLE
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:00 pm

Cloud, youre good in my book Smile
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:05 pm

Phoenix Winterborn wrote:

Thanks I know DDD said there was a possibility about me returning to chat but to make things right I'm going to give myself a self-imposed ban from chat at least until after the cup is over. So the consequence is I can't watch the show live with everyone. Afterwards, I'll check into chat to see how everything is.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:06 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Phoenix Winterborn wrote:

Thanks I know DDD said there was a possibility about me returning to chat but to make things right I'm going to give myself a self-imposed ban from chat at least until after the cup is over. So the consequence is I can't watch the show live with everyone. Afterwards, I'll check into chat to see how everything is.
I'll give you the live report lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:09 pm

lol I can understand why some people are mad but I'm pretty sure the whole firing thing is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 3rd 2016, 11:12 pm

Ashten Cross wrote:
lol I can understand why some people are mad but I'm pretty sure the whole firing thing is a joke.

Regardless of what it is or not I fucked up lol. So I'm giving myself a consequence. Now I can devote time to that long overdue album...
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 1:18 am

Cloud, welcome to spoiler city. If I can be back in chat after spoiling Star Wars then everyone will be cool with you again, soon.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 1:22 am

I also got kicked to the chat because spoiling the champion of last year's Premier League. you're not alone....
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 5:16 am

No need to apologize. Some ppl just take things way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 9:35 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
I also got kicked to the chat because spoiling the champion of last year's Premier League. you're not alone....
How'd you manage to do that? Didn't Chelsea mathematically win the title with about 14 weeks left?
Back to top Go down

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 10:57 am

no
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 12:17 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
no
I will beat your ass demon
Back to top Go down

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 12:49 pm

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
no
That's common knowledge
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 12:56 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Dark Demon wrote:
no
That's common knowledge
Common Knowledge
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 1:35 pm

Lu>Star Wars
Back to top Go down

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 1:59 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Lu>Star Wars
LU > Life
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:05 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Lu>Star Wars
LU > Life
So is LU better than McGregor
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:13 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
Lu>Star Wars
Kimbo > Jaywalker
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:23 pm

GC's Kylo Ren level hissy fit when he is told LU is superior to new emo centric Star Wars.

An Apology Star-wars-7-who-are-the-knights-of-ren-764882
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:28 pm

J Dynasty wrote:
GC's Kylo Ren level hissy fit when he is told LU is superior to new emo centric Star Wars.

An Apology Star-wars-7-who-are-the-knights-of-ren-764882
Spot on
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:30 pm

Lucian Black wrote:
J Dynasty wrote:
Lu>Star Wars
Kimbo > Jaywalker
:cena: mah nigga
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 5:24 pm

Cloud, 

I think it goes without saying that posting information from the internet regarding a pre-taped show in the MIDDLE of the season is absolutely stupid, especially without any sort of warning, disclaimer, or prior thought (i.e. "weird, ____ is listed as champ on wikipedia...______ is not champ right now....Maybe this is a spoiler"). I hope this is a lesson of common sense to people to be careful what information you leak out in the chatroom, especially without any kind of filter. The fact that we consistently talk about Lucha Underground and speculate what's going to happen between now and Ultima Lucha 2 is enough of an indication that we are actively AVOIDING spoilers. But on top of that, we've consistently been very adamant about people even pretending to have spoilers. Obviously the twists aren't everything a wrestling show has to offer, but it's a big element, and the fact that you could stupidly ruin that for a couple people is pretty ridiculous in of itself. Sure, it's no news that all of the information for season 2 is already up online (minus backstage segments and vignettes, I assume) but if we really wanted to access that, we would have looked it up in November and been speculating how it all falls into place before episode 1 even aired. 

With all that being said, I do recognize that this was more a stupid mistake than anything else. I'm glad that you're accepting punishment for this, but I don't think you should be fired or anything like that considering it seems that this was an honest mistake. For that, I forgive you.

That being said, anyone who actively attempts to or succeeds in spoiling any aspect of Lucha Underground (or any show set up like Lucha Underground) should be much more harshly punished. The fact that there was someone in EAW immature enough to not only cry about this but then to link a full list of champions is even more ridiculous than someone making the mistake of mentioning it in the chatroom. Also, a fair suggestion not to be throwing personal shit out there at people when you're sitting on your own shit. Probably not a good idea to try to start an argument when people are already pussyfooting around what a discussion-ending response would be.

All in all, sucks that you spoiled. But it is what it is. Just don't do it again. I'm cool with whatever punishment they come up with for you. Personally, I think a ban in the chatroom until the night of Ultima Lucha 2 (the timeframe your spoiler ruins) is a reasonable punishment. No forum or character ban needed.

See you for Season 3
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 5:44 pm

Drastik wrote:
Cloud, 

I think it goes without saying that posting information from the internet regarding a pre-taped show in the MIDDLE of the season is absolutely stupid, especially without any sort of warning, disclaimer, or prior thought (i.e. "weird, ____ is listed as champ on wikipedia...______ is not champ right now....Maybe this is a spoiler"). I hope this is a lesson of common sense to people to be careful what information you leak out in the chatroom, especially without any kind of filter. The fact that we consistently talk about Lucha Underground and speculate what's going to happen between now and Ultima Lucha 2 is enough of an indication that we are actively AVOIDING spoilers. But on top of that, we've consistently been very adamant about people even pretending to have spoilers. Obviously the twists aren't everything a wrestling show has to offer, but it's a big element, and the fact that you could stupidly ruin that for a couple people is pretty ridiculous in of itself. Sure, it's no news that all of the information for season 2 is already up online (minus backstage segments and vignettes, I assume) but if we really wanted to access that, we would have looked it up in November and been speculating how it all falls into place before episode 1 even aired. 

With all that being said, I do recognize that this was more a stupid mistake than anything else. I'm glad that you're accepting punishment for this, but I don't think you should be fired or anything like that considering it seems that this was an honest mistake. For that, I forgive you.

That being said, anyone who actively attempts to or succeeds in spoiling any aspect of Lucha Underground (or any show set up like Lucha Underground) should be much more harshly punished. The fact that there was someone in EAW immature enough to not only cry about this but then to link a full list of champions is even more ridiculous than someone making the mistake of mentioning it in the chatroom. Also, a fair suggestion not to be throwing personal shit out there at people when you're sitting on your own shit. Probably not a good idea to try to start an argument when people are already pussyfooting around what a discussion-ending response would be.

All in all, sucks that you spoiled. But it is what it is. Just don't do it again. I'm cool with whatever punishment they come up with for you. Personally, I think a ban in the chatroom until the night of Ultima Lucha 2 (the timeframe your spoiler ruins) is a reasonable punishment. No forum or character ban needed.

See you for Season 3

I completely agree with this. I just don't want people fighting over this. As long as it doesn't affect promos or match outcomes I'm cool with whatever. Just the fact I'll miss any upcoming live ppvs is punishment enough. That, and I don't want any of the admins feeling uncomfortable with displaying any form of punishment outside of outright banning me from the fed. I used to run a forum so I understand when shit has to be handled. Once again, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology   An Apology Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apology

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next