Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

kennydrake
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post March 19th 2016, 10:30 pm by kennydrake
PORTLAND, OR
KENNY DRAKE'S PERSONAL MOVIE THEATER
BASEMENT OF DRAKE'S LANDING
10:43 PM on SATURDAY

Kenny Drake, Niki Khan, and Daisuke Kobayashi all sit in the front row of a completely empty movie theater. Kenny drinks a large soda - Dr. Pepper, cos he's a BOSS - , Niki eats a large popcorn, and KOBA has a box of Red Vines. For whatever reason, Niki wears 3D glasses.

WELCOME, WELCOME! To K.D.K. At The Movies! We watch The Good!

The Bad!

Koba?

Fuckin' muppets asleep, the bahstud.

Fuck him. He doesn't get popcorn.

HEAR THAT?! KOBA DOESN'T GET POPCORN!!

KOBA stirs slightly and drops his Red Vines.

Awww, bless 'is 'art...

Anyway, tonight, we're doing a SPECIAL episode! We're gonna watch Lucas Johnson's latest piece of shit!

'Is horrible shite covered mahstuhpiece...

His migraine-inducing opus.

So! Without further ado...let's do it!

The screen flickers and counts down as the lights dim...

Kenny, All I hear coming out of your mouth is just crap upon crap upon crap....and even more crap!

THAT'S a lot of crap!

Somehow, I get the feeling he's gonna make it a competition...

Yay!

You may have been the two time rising star of the week and maybe in the conversation for the hottest Rising Star on the Voltage brand but I beg to differ my friend.

Cos his opinion MATTERS! IT MATTERS!

Other few people on the roster may have an argument to who is the hottest Rising Star like maybe Nick Angel?

So? 

Carson Ramsay?

So?

Or even the winner of the Open Fight Gauntlet Phoenix Winterborn?

WHO?! Is he making people up now!?

Wot? No! Phoenix Winterborn is amazin', mate. 'Ave you seriously never 'eard of 'im?

No...I was...kidding...yeah...

Shut up, we're missing the shit.

There are some rising stars on the Voltage brand and to be specific the New Breed division that includes myself.

Oh hooo, no buddy. That does NOT include you.

Why do you think Voltage isn't having a triple threat qualifying match to enter the field for voting people into the match at Reckless Wiring for the vacant New Breed Championship?

I...I don't know. I never think about why they don't have hypothetical matches...

Does he?

Probably.

It's because the New Breed division on Voltage is red hot right now and they're to many names in the hat to choose from to enter the qualifying match...

...what?

and that's why Reckless Wiring is so exciting every year.

Ohhhhh, THAT'S why...

The matches and the opponents get decided by the fans themselves!

Yaaay.

Instead of preparing for one person you have to prepare for multiple men but this situation is totally different. You have to prepare for almost five people,

Ugh...that's still multiple people, slugger...five people is multiple people...

And what does he mean "almost five?" Like, you fight four people and a midget? Or like, two teenagers?

that's how big the field is for the New Breed Championship!

WOW! He's so excitable!

Mark Michaels has already qualified for Dynasty, but in the field for Voltage is Phoenix Winterborn, Beretta, Ryan Young and that Samoan Bastard.....Hamau Koa. 

What's wrong with Koa?

I faced all these guys in the Open Fight Gauntlet at Fighting Spirit II and I must say these guys are very tough and they are not a walk in the park. The fans can vote for whoever they want and I guarantee you the vote will come down to a wire because none of these guys are a bad choice to represent the Voltage brand. But getting the New Breed Championship back on Voltage would be sweet but winning the title myself would sound better instead waiting in line for the perfect time.

Like when you actually, I dunno, EARN a shot? Something I've done and will do again?

I'm not here to wait in line, I'm here to grab and take every opportunity I have to rise to the top like I did at 'The U' which is known as The Ohio State University.

First off, how have your opportunity grabs been so far, big boy?

Second, a LOT of Universities are called "The U,"  kiddo.

I honestly think he got his scholarship there through Wikipedia. He's the most generic student ever.

You may have lost to J.D. Damon for the Pure Championship at Fighting Spirit II in New York City but you got to move on with your loss like I did with the Open Fight Gauntlet. You can't let these losses get to your head,

I didn't.

you just have to move on with life and make the best of it.

I did. You asshole.

Speaking of your head, what is going on inside that brain of yours? You sure you're not on drugs?

I am on a MYRIAD of drugs, constantly.

I think you should get drug tested before you step into the squared circle because you might cause physical harm to the surrounding fans and even crew that are not apart of this.

Oh ho hoooo, if there are drug tests, we'd ALL be fucked, kiddo!

Yes I actually did prepare myself for this match, it's called going to the gym.....watching film on your past matches and repeating the process over and over all week.

So you prepared by doing the bare minimum...got it. Noted.

I will not let my parents down, my parents will be proud of me this time...

HA! THIS time! Ohhh, that's sad...that's really sad...

not only when I advance to the voting field for Reckless Wiring but also when I make you tap out to the Machine Break!

We GET it! It's called the Machine Break!

Keep smoking and hurting your lungs because your lungs are the last thing you're going to need to worry about when I break your arm this Sunday on Voltage!

...that's...a weird threat...

......oh...is that it?

Yeah, I think it is...

Oh...

KOBA stirs awake and blinks several times.

Heeeeey sleepy head!

You didn't miss much, buddy...

So...Lucas Johnson...here, at the 11th hour, I come to fully realize that you are in way, WAY over your head.

Not just this Sunday, but in general, every day life.

You can consider what I do to you a...well, I guess a way out, really. All of this pain and heartache, I can take it all away and you can do what so many Ohio State alumni do: live in your parents attic.

I'll make the pain go away, Lucas.

I promise.

Bye bye.

Last edited by kennydrake on March 19th 2016, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucas Johnson
Post March 19th 2016, 8:30 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #2 - It's Game Time

Kenny, All I hear coming out of your mouth is just crap upon crap upon crap....and even more crap! You may have been the two time rising star of the week and maybe in the conversation for the hottest Rising Star on the Voltage brand but I beg to differ my friend. Other few people on the roster may have an argument to who is the hottest Rising Star like maybe Nick Angel? Carson Ramsay? Or even the winner of the Open Fight Gauntlet Phoenix Winterborn? There are some rising stars on the Voltage brand and to be specific the New Breed division that includes myself. Why do you think Voltage isn't having a triple threat qualifying match to enter the field for voting people into the match at Reckless Wiring for the vacant New Breed Championship? It's because the New Breed division on Voltage is red hot right now and they're to many names in the hat to choose from to enter the qualifying match and that's why Reckless Wiring is so exciting every year. The matches and the opponents get decided by the fans themselves! Instead of preparing for one person you have to prepare for multiple men but this situation is totally different. You have to prepare for almost five people, that's how big the field is for the New Breed Championship! Mark Michaels has already qualified for Dynasty, but in the field for Voltage is Phoenix Winterborn, Beretta, Ryan Young and that Samoan Bastard.....Hamau Koa. 

I faced all these guys in the Open Fight Gauntlet at Fighting Spirit II and I must say these guys are very tough and they are not a walk in the park. The fans can vote for whoever they want and I guarantee you the vote will come down to a wire because none of these guys are a bad choice to represent the Voltage brand. But getting the New Breed Championship back on Voltage would be sweet but winning the title myself would sound better instead waiting in line for the perfect time. I'm not here to wait in line, I'm here to grab and take every opportunity I have to rise to the top like I did at 'The U' which is known as The Ohio State University. You may have lost to J.D. Damon for the Pure Championship at Fighting Spirit II in New York City but you got to move on with your loss like I did with the Open Fight Gauntlet. You can't let these losses get to your head, you just have to move on with life and make the best of it. Speaking of your head, what is going on inside that brain of yours? You sure you're not on drugs? I think you should get drug tested before you step into the squared circle because you might cause physical harm to the surrounding fans and even crew that are not apart of this. Yes I actually did prepare myself for this match, it's called going to the gym.....watching film on your past matches and repeating the process over and over all week. I will not let my parents down, my parents will be proud of me this time not only when I advance to the voting field for Reckless Wiring but also when I make you tap out to the Machine Break! Keep smoking and hurting your lungs because your lungs are the last thing you're going to need to worry about when I break your arm this Sunday on Voltage!
Christian Locke
Post March 19th 2016, 7:42 pm by Christian Locke
[Christian is seen sitting in the stands with his feet resting on top of the seat in front of him. He has his hands behind the back of his head and breathes in the air before he speaks.]

“I’ve noticed that so many people are talking about winning and losing this week but they completely gloss over the biggest win of them all and that is Battleground itself. Battleground is considered the big jackpot winner because that show hosts the debut of “The Truth” Christian Locke. You see I'm involved in a triple threat match with $20,000 dollars on the line. Any ordinary person’s jaw would drop to the floor and they would be willing to do any and everything in their power to ensure that twenty large would end up in their bank account. Ah yes, greed is such a beautiful thing isn't it? But believe it or not I am not powered by money. I'm not hurting. I'm not sleeping on the street or working at a job that barely pays me enough to cover my monthly rent. I am not ordinary like them. I am extraordinary at everything I do, especially when it comes to profession.”

“Let's get down to the nitty gritty shall we? Christian Locke vs Judas vs Ryan Davis. That right there will be the match of the night on Battleground – if I want it to, that is. What I mean by that is if I want to give my opponents false hope, I will lead them onto thinking that they actually have a shot in winning this match! Or if I'm not feeling it and I just want to end the match early, I very well could. That is the power that I have. That right there is the truth! Here's some more truth for you, it's a ‘locke’ that I will win this match because before this match even begins, I will be ‘locke’d and loaded’ and once I ‘locke’ horns will my opponents, they will soon come to the realization that the game is already over. But I know two men will have something to say about this, well actually just one because I guess this Ryan guy, who believes he's some kind of big shot, just plain out – sucks, for a lack of a better term.”

“But then there is Judas, The Backstabber! Which is kind of redundant is it not? If your name is Judas, you kind of have to be a dick. Anyways when I look at Judas the first thing I see is his mask, which brings up such joyful memories. It forces me to take a trip down memory lane and this lane is not some yellow brick road where I play with midgets and click my heels to return home to my little dog! Instead the surface that I place my feet on is cracked. The sky is not a Carolina blue, but a dark grey. A dark cloud so to speak, which I was at one point when I used to wrestle down in Mexico. That's right I started my professional wrestling career in Mexico because I'm quite good at all that ‘flippy’ shit that they like. I was good, real good and I am even better now, which I thought was next to impossible. How does something so perfect improve? What a great wonder. Any who while I was in Mexico they tried to mold me into something I wasn't. They even tried to hide this face behind a mask, something similar to yours Judas, except not nearly as cheesy. The thing is I didn't want to hide behind something. I wanted people to know exactly who I was. They deserved to know that when I was walking the street, heading to a restaurant or to some kind of store, they deserved to know that they were walking near greatness. They needed to know that they breathed the same air as me, even though they don't deserve to! But hey they still did. So what's the story behind your mask Judas? Does it represent your culture? Or are you simply hiding something? Or is it just because your just that ugly? My guess is a combination of the last two. What I think is you're ashamed of yourself. I think you're ashamed of your past and that past could have involved some dark stuff. And because of your past, you are vulnerable. You see you try to portray yourself as some kind of a monster who will stop at nothing to reach his goal. But I don't see any of that. What I see is some fake tough guy. You put so much into your appearance that yeah, it might cause some to fear you like Kenny Drake or Ryan whatever his last name is. They look into your white contact eyes and your skeleton style face paint and they actually believe they are face to face with their reaper! But me? When I stare you down this Monday, without a single blink, without a single flinch of fear, I will see the real you. I will see the scared slightly overweight boy that will get his slice of humble pie. I know you like pie and when I hand you this loss, you can go out and get some more ink on your arms, trying to replace the chunk of ego that I damaged. Where you get the ink is up to you. There isn't much more space on your arms so perhaps you can get a tramp stamp. Or is that space already taken as well? Wouldn't surprise me.”

“So what I'm trying to get at is you're not so different. Didn't you literally tell me that there is nobody else like you in the world? Oh on the contrary, you are just a drone. You are just another misguided soul, as you would like to say. You have this cool dark persona! Do you know who else is like that? Just about half of the EAW roster! Everybody just loves to dress up for Halloween in EAW it seems. But that's right! I'm supposed to fear you! How dare I try to tarnish your image! I mean you go the whole extra mile! Making a light flicker and all! Hey Judas, screw a lightbulb in property! It's actually not that hard unless you need some help?”

“Hmm some help?”

“Yeah that's exactly what you'll need come Monday and hey guess what? You may be in luck because Ryan is also in this match and let's be honest, he stands no chance. He will be a little boy in the ring with men, well actually a man because the jury is still out on what you exactly are Judas. In the meantime I suggest you no longer try to badmouth Ryan. Instead you should invite him to your little emo parties backstage and give him a present, some kind of token that shows you appreciate him. Give him a razor or a Hot Topic gift card. Either or! The reason why you'll need to butter him up is because you'll need him. You'll need him to help you take me out of the equation so then you can pickup the pieces and then force Ryan to tap out for an easy win. Yeah I get you beat Kenny Drake! He's so great! His biggest accomplishment is he challenged for a title that nobody even gives a fuck about which is the Pure championship! Man if you can beat such a superstar how will I ever compete? Perhaps I should leave this arena now, pack my bags so I don't rethink my existence!”

[Christian puts his thumb on his jaw and his index finger on his cheek, giving it a sarcastic deep thought.]

“On second thought I'll be fine. I've been doing this whole wrestling thing since I was 15 years old and I am now 24, so a good nine years! Not bad! So to answer your question Judas, yes, yes I have paid my dues. That's what paying your dues in wrestling means you imbecile. Not to get off topic or anything, but I've noticed that if there's one thing I need to know about you it's that you are a hypocrite. Which hey, you even pointed out. So perhaps you aren't totally delusional! That's a good start at least. I guess damaged goods can sometimes be saved – actually probably not. Not in your case at least. But back to why you are a hypocrite. You said my past before EAW doesn't matter and you know what? Maybe it doesn't. I don't want to be one of those guys who brag about past accomplishments, so I won't. But I'm also not going to stand here and have interviewers come to me and label me as some kind of rookie who just started wrestling school a week ago. That is disrespectful to me and my craft. That is spitting in my face. That is trashing my nine hard years of work! That is dissing all of my contributions to wrestling! But sure Judas lets talk about your past. Let's talk about how you've walked the valleys of hell and that somehow means you have paid your dues! You're right Judas I've never been to hell. I've never had to really struggle in life because I was always able to provide for myself. In fact there are plenty of people my age that still live with their parents, struggling to think what they are going to do with their life! They don't want to take a chance in the real world because they are scared of rejection. While me? I'm living my dream and I'm living my dream one day at a time. That's the problem with so many wrestlers these days. They'll grab a microphone for the first time and the first thing they'll say is how they are a future world heavyweight champion! They just say it over and over and over and over and over again. Why? Because it's easier to said than done. They don't have a plan. They don't realize that wrestling is a marathon and not a sprint. They believe they'll just snap their fingers and that world title be snapped around their waste with zero work or skill involved. They rely on luck! And if wrestling was all about luck and not skill then I would be the very worst at my job but it's not. You have to back up what you say, which I know, it's corny, it sounds like something Judas would say so I will go and wash my mouth out with soap once I am done.” 

“As of now, Ryan and Judas don't know what to expect. You could say that they are in the dark. The dark you say? That's Judas’ favorite! How wonderful! Yeah Judas I'll give you a reason to return to your home, aka the darkness, after I drop you on your head, not on the mat because that's too graceful. No I will drop you on your head on the concrete floor, giving you a concussion that you will never be able to shake. The doctors will tell you to stay away from the sun! You have to sit in complete darkness. Look at me Judas. I am your nightmare. I am your weakness. I am the man that will hand you your first loss in EAW, unless that has already happened, which wouldn't surprise me one bit. Sorry I don't keep a close eye on your career. Why? Well let me put it like this. You compared me to a baby bird who tries to leave the nest for the first time. I can't even spread my wings! I can't even chew my food without my mommy chewing it with her beak first. It paints quite the picture, but it's wrong. It's not a masterpiece like the Mona Lisa, it's just a fingerprinting that a toddler did. An ugly one that the parents are forced to put up on their fridge next to the macaroni art. No, what I am is a lion and you Judas? You are a jackal at best and I do not concern myself over a fucking jackal. They are beneath me on the food chain. I can kill them with just one chomp to the neck. A real quick death! But I don't want to make it quick. Your beating this Monday will be a slow and painful one. One that will cause you to have tears washing away at your face paint and you will yell! You will yell for help! You will scream for mercy! But it will never come. On Battleground I will expose the real you. The man behind the name and mask. The man who I will break. The jackal that falls to the lion.”

“Have no fear, people will always remember the name Judas. Just not the Judas from EAW. That Judas was nothing more than a flavor of the month or I guess in your case, the flavor of the week. Sorry about all of this Judas, I guess sometimes ‘The Truth’ hurts.”

[Christian shrugs at the camera and takes his feet off the seat and stands up. He picks up his bottle of water and walks towards the ring. The camera fades away from the scene.]
Post March 19th 2016, 7:01 pm by Guest
Finally.

Even from those who don't find deeper meaning in matches beyond the amount of blood that is shed, they understand that the victor will refuse to be satisfied with just another win added to the record books and his opponent embarrassed. That this upcoming match isn't some slab of meat thrown at us like we're hungry dogs needing to be placate. And somehow, they understand that no matter how many limbs will be broken, there is no rigid hatred between us. However, what confuses them is that there is no mutual respect either nor is there the possibility of that happening regardless of who wins. So they want an answer to a question that has been popping up. They hand over their money to attend the modern day coliseum and thus feel obligated to know: who is the pursuer? What does he gain? You're the one who kept circling me, wondering how and when to strike. You're the one who eventually followed through and is the only man to cause me to stumble since coming back to Dynasty, and you're the one who raised the stakes by holding the threat of me walking off this brand to my head, but you're still not the one who has the trigger to pull. I was fascinated at your expressions constantly changing, but always settling to a look of pure terror. You're not a coward, it's normal to have a visceral fear of dying and even encouraged to take a step back and run. But what disappoints me is how you turn around and retaliate, not for me to stop following you, but for me to view you in a more emotional light as you become nostalgic for days when people cared. When both love and disgust gave you the high that you've been missing for so long. You've proven that you're approaching our match like a bull, charging at me without a care how fragile you are, but what you don't seem to get is that a matador not only baits, but also pursues. What I gain is an image unappreciated by most due to how uncanny it is---to see a predator out of his element.

The lawless wild doesn't exist anymore, but that doesn't mean I have to be self loathing and carry myself more like an ashamed professional than what I once was merely two years ago. Just last month, I was self-deprecating to the point where I wondered if I still took pleasure in my work. Do you remember the times you would show your fangs? I remembered being surprised at how somber you were describing past matches that seemed more like fiction. I shook my head and instead raised my chin high and took a moralistic approach which was unfounded as I revealed to everybody, including myself, that I was as capable of a lapse into savagery like those who are content with their actions being unforgivable, because to become a wrestler means not existing in the simple binary of good and evil. While I struggle to rest, I am rewarded the right to take pride in what my hands were set out to do since I became a wrestler at the age of eighteen. You're unsatisfied, wanting your reward to be a common story and you would have gotten half of it if this all took place three years ago. You wanted a young rookie needing to prove himself to the masses and most importantly you, not because the match would be a breeze, but because it would enable you to say that you can thrive once more as nameless men still flock to you in search for an identity. As the more you struggle, the more transparent it becomes that what I have been witnessing this whole time has been the death throes of the ego. I finally step face to face with you after all these years and I don't see a man who is proud and has a lot to tell me, but someone submerged in waters now proven to be too deep. I could have darted out of the ring and held you by your throat as you're powerless, but I instead decided to sneer at what you've become as that is what hurts you the most.

It's been years since we last met, but we're not on a level playing field anymore. You're pathetic like a feeble prisoner with his rib cage showing, pleading the executioner to not raise his axe in the air and best believe me, that is a role I've been enjoying for the past month. You have a final week, but it seems more like a few seconds so before I begin---can you hear it? Are you willing to? The persistent murmurs from people in every direction. They don't want this to end, as it's just a game for them to watch. They watch to see a man who saw himself as a leader in counter culture, now on his hands and knees whimpering and they watch to see if the different ways I approach danger will be enough on the distinct path I've taken. And on this path, I am the pursuer and while what I gain would be seen as meager to most, it's enough for me. Because the uncanny sight to see a large predator no longer with its fangs is like looking at a reflection of what I could have been, and three years ago that would have only drove me to smash the mirror into microscopic pieces and live in pure agony, but now it entices me to take more steps.

Where are you RRS?
Post March 19th 2016, 6:20 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Ares Vendetta, a man with elegance in his words but in reality, is the poor soul damaged in the head…

I don’t know if I should give myself a concussion by slamming my head off the wall or burst out with tears of hilarity reacting to your words. This is truly abysmal…I don’t know where the people get their logic from thinking you are a creative guy, that you are someone with logic in his DNA but one thing is certain, stupidity is the key word to define you. Acting big with sentences strung together to make your ego seem powerful and mythological, inside the mind that decays in your body, you’re no different. It’s a comedy act, Ares. Except nobody is laughing because of how entertaining your performance is. Laughter is made because of how pitiful this is. Acting as if I have developed some level of fear from your presence…I am starting to develop a sense of sympathy for you because your cells are telling you it is that easy to combine these words into the most elegant and meaningful, yet backwards usage of words yet. Oblivious to the truth, a mockery in your eyes. Of course, you can be a sheep if you must but one day, I will get what I want. I will take the callous routes of life to get what I want because one day, people are going to retract their previous statements about me and act as if it never existed, especially you. Oh, and we’re using Charlene for this debate. Because that is the most original use of insult ever…People always spoke to me about how original EAW’s men and women are. What a load of bullshit…If you are that logical and yet you resort to cheap insults, how the fuck am I supposed to take you legitimately? 

My own quest may be fictional to you but who is to say yours isn’t either? Oh, I forgot I am speaking to the man who has a list of accolades so flawless that it is impossible to berate. He is the most perfected man to breathe on this planet, so long as you are not shaming HIS desires, everyone else’s can fall like the great Twin Towers. Look into my eyes, Ares. Look at them, read my body language right now and what do you see? The half-way eyes shut expression my face tells you that your words to dampen me from this road are just bland. This entire week, you have not impressed me, not one bit. I know you are so determined to seek my silence that will produce fear once the real battle commences, I know you are so determined to be right all the time and I know you are so determined to have the higher ground, all three I deny you from access to. I know that you heard whispers passed around from man to man echoing that Liam Catterson is not the terrifying, trembling character that he makes himself out to be. As retarded as those whispers are, you are a fool to assume this was going to be easy and don’t dare deny that. Don’t you dare because that is exactly the reception I have. And if my vision of your attack is ‘flawed’, that is your problem for trying to be like everyone else. 

But yet, you try so hard…And I am so bored. Bored of everyone using the same, mediocre, pathetic line to try and elevate themselves. Even if I left the company tomorrow, despite your childish statements of being one of the worst guys of this company to embrace the tag of World Champion, I still achieved most than what others have tried so hard to conquer. People like Ryan Savage, Nick Angel, Chris Elite, J.D Damon, they all preach about being World Champion one day but when the day comes for them to hang up the proverbial boots, they will have betrayed their words. You can say whatever you want about me, you can even organise a petition that BEGS for my name to be erased from EAW History but that only shows how pathetic you are. Deep down, I know these words are piercing your mind but you’re the type of idiot who’d conceal a fatal wound and think it will heal up in the morning. I am listening to your words that beg for me to acknowledge that your words have no effect on you but I can sense your efforts when you’re voicing out against me. You’re getting tired of this response being as challenging than expected and right now, you will be nodding your head, thinking how stupid that sounds. But why would you accept someone who is ‘lesser’ than you that they are right in what he says? Logic is being used and you will do your very best to deny that because it betrays who you are if you suddenly let someone you wish to feel weaker with each day the access to strength. Tomorrow, you may come into my face, steady with little aggression fuelling your systems but the evidence will provide my ability. The evidence will verify how challenging I can be, as opposed to your law. It’s not like your words can anger me in any form. I don’t want to give scrubs like you the satisfaction you crave. Instead, I just blast you to how pathetic you sound because I know whilst you may assume that I am insignificant, I know that in the end, I will be satisfied. Even when I am gone, you may seem delighted at first but I will be a legacy. In the end, I will always get what I want and this can be yours to dismiss, Ares but the fact is that people like you are preaching so hard for me to collapse but I think it is time for you to understand this is not going to be as easy as you expect.

This week, I have been open to meeting the reality of Ares and how pathetic he really is. I know Ares will want the final word like the petulant child that he is but all I have said cannot be denied and those who follow in the footsteps of Ares and his deformed family are just poor souls that don’t deserve to existence of life that should be so precious. Overall, I can be denied all you like but that is why I have marked you as the petulant child. All this time, you will scream no until you can sleep at night and I am currently the disturbance. I know my words are constant in your head right now because of the fact that there is authenticity in my words and whereas you and every single cretin of this planet may be blind to see it, I will have the last laugh. Always. 
showster26
Post March 19th 2016, 6:19 pm by showster26
Reckless Wiring Promo # 1

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 PSY_Gentleman_03

*Friday, March 18, 2016

The scene opens inside the Dynasty Media Room.  It's here we find journalist from most every major news outlet, waiting to get a word from the competitors from tonight's episode of Dynasty (Or at least the ones who wouldn't be too banged up to grant an interview).  the slight murmuring of the reporters' indistinct chatter ceases as hot shot, super agent Johnny J, walks up to the podium.  

Johnny: "Ladies, and gentlemen of the press, at this time I would ask that you give a very warm welcome to EAW"s undisputed Social Media Champion, and the man who on March twenty sixth a Reckless Wiring, will become the new Elite Answers Wrestling New Breed Champion. Please give a round of applause for 'Picture Perfect' Mark Michaels!"

A medium ovation heralds Michaels as he strolls into the shot, and up to the podium. dress in his  black '#Hero' T-Shirt tucked into his Kennith Cole blue jeans, and the whole ensemble is complimented by his Black suede Ferragamo driver moccasins.   

Michaels: "I've got flight to catch, so I don't have a whole lot of time.  Please keep your questions short, and to the point.  Lets start with you, with the hair."

Michaels points towards a bald headed reporter with one hand, while running the other thru his own hair.

Bald headed reporter: "First off congratulations on your victory tonight, and good luck in the New Breed Championship match."

Michaels: "Thank you."

Bald headed reporter: "Tonight's triple threat match was action packed, and had big moves from every competitor, was there anytime in the match that you thought this one might slip away?"

Michaels: "Well all three of us gave it our all tonight, and that's exactly what you have to do to even earn the right to compete for a championship match.  But answer you question more exactly, no.  There wasn't a moment were I didn't feel in control of what was happening, and things fell almost exactly as I thought they would. 

How bout the girl in the glasses next."

Glasses wearing reporter: "You've been on quite a roll since the loss at Rising Tide, does picking up the win here tonight feel like  redemption, or maybe vindication?"

Michaels: "I call more along the lines of I told you so.  I told everyone exactly what I was going to do tonight, and I did it.  The same way I did in that four way on battle ground, and the same as I did with Donny Diamond last week.  I say what I mean, and it happens. I said I would win this week, and now I'm saying that I am going to win at Reckless Wiring.  

You, with the cheep suit."

Michaels points out a young, good locking reporter (male early 30s)

Young Reporter: "Without knowing all of the competitors you'll be facing until the time of the match, how does that affect your preparation?"

Michaels: "Well it does make game planning a little tougher.  I mean not knowing if you'll face a speedy risk taker, or a plodding power house makes it tough to know what exactly you want to work on.  But being Perfect, means being adaptable, and no matter who steps thru the curtain in the Sprint Center, I'll be ready. That, plus I'll be putting extra time into review the footage of all the guys on Voltage, none of whom by the way, would ever win a popularity poll against me.  

And last one... How about you."

Michaels points towards a middle aged, heavy set reporter, who nervously says...

heavy set reporter: "Umm... I forgot what I was going to ask."

An Angry scowl paints Michaels face.

Michaels: "Really?  What type of low rent, gawker wannabe do you work for?  You know what don't even bother answering, because I'm sure you forgot that too.  Why don't you take your fat, pathetic ass, out of the room, before I kick it out."

The reporter slowly walks away with his head held low in shame.

Michaels: "Now let pretend that fatty fatty two by four over there asked me How I intend to win the at Reckless Wiring, and become the New Breed Champion.  The answer is simple, I am going to go out there, and do exactly what I do best.  Be the greatest professional athlete who has ever laced up a pair of boots.  I am going to go out there in front of a sold out Sprint Center, and prove once more that whether your on Dynasty, Show Down, or Voltage, there's no beating Perfection.   I don't care who I have to go thru, if it's Berretta, or Ryan Young, Pheonix Winterborn, or any other overhyped, underdeveloped, bargain bin, jackass in spandex.  I'm going to cut thru each and every son of a bitch they place in front of me, until I get that title.  Come next Sunday, the good people of Kansas City, along with the rest of the world watching on EAW Network, are going to see just why I am a master of Multi man matches, why I am the Twitter Trendsetter.  The Instagram icon.  The Hash Tag hero to millions upon millions of followers from every part of the globe.  Followers who recognize that I am the total package of amazing looks, endless charisma, and unmatched in ring talent.  That is why they have chosen me to represent them as their undisputed Social Media Champion.  Now is the time that everyone, even my haters, will recognize me the Destiny of Dynasty, The brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly, the man who will win this triple threat match at Reckless Wiring, and be crowned the New Breed Champion, and whether you like it or not, you'd better start Picturing THAT!

With that Michaels walks away from the podium, with Johnny following close behind him.

FADE TO BLACK.
Scott Oasis
Post March 19th 2016, 5:52 pm by Scott Oasis
I am the answer.

Almost two years ago, way back in August of 2014 I sat in front of a camera after months of free agency and held up my EAW contract. That was the very day I had signed that contract in fact, and following my signing those were the very words I told you all. For some those words may seem meaningless, but to me that one, singular quote is what I have based my career on….. what I was going to define it as. Truth be told that is the reason for why I came here to EAW: because I knew that I could provide this company with the answer that it needed. In my hiatus, I sat back for week upon week due to being without a job and for the first time since my time as young kid in the business, I watched the only game left in town. The newly turned monopoly of this industry, the place that at that time had been touted as the land of Extreme. I went in excited actually, wanting to look back at one of the promotions that motivated throughout my years as a journeyman on the independent circuit. Back then It was full of nonstop action, it was men sacrificing everything they had against one another, not even for rewards or titles at times, but for the competition ; for the sport. It was one of the best promotions I had ever seen, but when I flipped from channel to channel during the weekend to catch each show...that wasn’t what I saw. I saw men who did everything they could to actually get out of having to wrestle! I saw subpar champions with even more mediocre opponents duking out with them on top spots in the card, laughable wrestlers on my screen for twenty, thirty minutes at a time. And it wasn’t just the performances of the scared and the meek that bugged me, it was the lack of passion as well. There were people who thought they were so talented that they were too good for the profession that made them who they were and got them to that place. Those who were more interested in how much power they could obtain or how much they looked good in front of the audience. It was ridiculous. EAW was no longer for real men and that was a problem I wanted to solve. That is why I said what I said. I am the answer to the lack of competition, to undeserving champions, to the lack of luster that I had seen.

The landscape of EAW had changed over the years while I was busy working to get there, but there was a few things that somehow remained a same -- a few people who remained the same. Some of the people who in my opinion, were a part of the problem. Who hit a few of the many points I had. One of those was Brian Daniels. A person who at the time I saw nothing in him. A wrestler who was only popular for being an underdog, which in my book means someone who made a career off of being weak. His greatest success for a while, RoViper, was held together by his much greater partner and when he branched off into singles success, his chance to prove me wrong faltered. In fact, it made only me think lower of him. Brian Daniels became a World Champion. He reached the top of the mountain. I watched his title win in my wrestling school, crowding around the TV in our locker room with my fellow peers and I gave credit where credit was due. He did it, there was no taking away from that. But then...then he left. He forfeited his title and as far as I was concerned ran away from his challenge against Kevin Devastation. Brian Daniels threw away the one thing that matters the most in this sport, a belt that legends broke their back to establish and what every person on that roster would have done anything to hold. He walked away from his competition like a coward and that’s when I knew I was right. I thought I’d never have to see him again but lo and behold, there was his mug back on EAW and in a matter of months he was going after the top prize once again as if he had any right to do so. He proved that he didn’t belong by taking his ball and going home but instead of seeing through that, the fans cheered him. Management rewarded him. Wrestling sites called him one of the best. He even had the nerve to tag along with the likes of Starr Stan and Devan Dubian and label himself as one of the Elite. One of EAW’s top guys was nothing but a cowardly, big headed, dime a dozen, punk and from the moment I saw his face on my TV being welcomed back with open arms from the people like he was one of the greats, out of everything - THAT was my biggest catalyst for entering an EAW ring. It was almost like I was destined to rid EAW of him.

Everywhere he went, I followed. Showdown, Voltage, even here on Dynasty, I’ve been there breathing down his neck! Him winning the World Heavyweight Championship drove me up the wall I will admit, but for a moment I was willing to give him another chance. Afterall, he ended one of the longest reigns in EAW history. It all went downhill from there though. Defense after defense, defeat after defeat, his reign was developing a list - a who’s who of clowns, Elitists who had no business fighting for any championship let alone one of the top titles. A paper champion like Alex Anderson who went from failure after failure in his career and has absolutely no respect from anyone in this business ; who went out losing to The Franchise Demon. The Savage Ryans, one man who now spends his time struggling with Liam Catterson and the other who is barely getting by. Your latest defense was Zack Crash who while unlike the others knows what he was doing, we all know was very much down on his luck and lacking momentum at the time. Now most would either laugh or at the very least shrug off wins like that but you, you prided yourself on them. You reached a point where whether you want to admit it or not, you were growing an ego. You got comfortable and ignored guys like me. You were willing to deal with much lesser opponents and treat your defenses as nothing but formalities. You didn’t run away like last time but once again you have avoided true competition, and that’s when I had it.

I snapped. I ran through the crowd and I beat the living shit out of you. I left you lying on the mat, cutting in and out looking at the lights. I brought the competition to you. I looked down upon you as I leaned in and picked up your title, and in that moment, those few seconds where I held up the World title and stood over you, everything felt right. That was when I was able to confirm what I knew from the start. The World Heavyweight Championship belongs with me. There’s no doubt about it. The consistently great matches, the opponents I have defeated - a list perhaps even greater than the list Brian Daniels collected in his months as champion - it all fits. I have delivered at the level of a main eventer and with that title in my possession, I can take what I have done and bring it over to that title scene. I can make Dynasty and EAW what it once was. I can bring up EAW back to its original standard, the standard set by the greats instead of the pathetic scale Brian Daniels has had people follow these past few months. Reckless Wiring is a night for the people and it will be just that as I give them a champion to be proud of and free them of this bogus reign...reintroducing them to the EAW of old once again. You can’t stop it or silence me like you did the rest. This is the end of your run and come Saturday you’ll have to come to grips with it. Understand this simple fact.

You’re the problem, Brian.
Elena Miles
Post March 19th 2016, 7:58 am by Elena Miles
I:II TWO BIRDS

The wind is blowing heavily outside an abandoned warehouse, almost like a storm is brewing, and it's not long before the gusts of wind begin to grow heavier, putting more and more stress on the warehouse's filthy windows. The warehouse begins rattling, the walls almost collapsing from the force of the wind as hail begins flying down from the black abyss that was once the sky. Slowly but surely, the wind begins getting even stronger, the building's framework shaking under the pressure before, just as it had in the forest...

Everything comes to a stop.

The warehouse door flies open, almost pulled from it's hinges. Moments later, Judas makes his way inside, his right fist clenched in to a ball. His piercing eyes skim the near empty room. All that can be seen is a small candle and an empty hourglass with a design that appears almost ancient. Judas wanders over to the two objects and gets down on his knees as he opens up his clenched fist to reveal a piece of paper, the same piece of paper that read the fate of Kenny Drake, signed with his name on the other side. Judas waves his hand over the candle and, as if by magic, the candle ignites. He unscrews the top of the hourglass and tilts it in the direction of the candle as he begins to hold the crumpled piece of paper above the candle's flame until the burnt ashes fall down into the hourglass, sliding through the crevice and down to its base. Judas then screws the top back on to the hourglass but, just as he is about to blow out the candle, he is interrupted by the same booming voice he had heard upon his arrival.

"Is it done?" The voice inquires.

"Did you expect any less?" A near irritated tone is heard in Judas' voice.

"I expected betrayal... and yet here you are."

"Betrayal is not an act done upon instinct; It is done because a superior deal has been laid on the table. I am sure someone of your... reputation would understand that."

"I understand. But you must understand that betraying me would be a foolish mistake. One that you would live to regret." The mysterious voice exclaims.

"Do not act as though you are the devil. You and I both know that you are not that powerful, otherwise you would not have me doing your bidding and instead you would be making victims of these apparent 'Elitists' yourself. I know what I am doing." Judas growls. He squeezes his fist over the candlelight and the warehouse once again enters darkness with no one to be seen.

"That is what I fear most."

The light begins to flicker in the same forgotten locker room we saw previously. Judas slides in through the maroon, chipped door, carrying the hourglass in his hand, and leaps up on to one of the many benches, his weight straining on the frail, creaking woodwork beneath him. He rubs his palms together as he contemplates his next actions. Cracking his knuckles, he lets out a small grin.

"Last Monday... last Monday I squeezed out every last drop of pain that Kenny Drake had left in his body and I stored it in this very hourglass. Inside this hourglass, you see, is his very soul. I am sure you are all wondering just how mere pain was able to take that from him and you would be smart to assume that what I am telling you now is nothing more than a lie. The problem with that assumption, however, is that no one else on this Earth understands quite how the human soul operates. Many think that it is an intangible part of a man's spirit, others believe that it simply doesn't exist... but some have theorized that the soul is as much as any other organ in our body. They don't know how right they truly are. Much like the mind, liver, heart or lungs, it can be abused; it can be damaged like any other part of the body. Smokers damage their lungs with tar. Alcoholics destroy their liver with alcohol poisoning. Drug addicts sabotage their minds, their own brains, their own way of life, with devastating side effects. And the heart? The heart is damaged by all of this. So where does the soul fit in? It is not damaged by any of these vices, at least not directly... but they can be the source of what blackens it. They can even even be what destroys it.

The soul cannot thrive under pain.

The next time that you smoke a cigarette, know that it is draining your very soul, minute by minute, second by second. Know the next time that you drink alcohol or take drugs, the next time you find yourself in a bar fight that you are burning out the fire inside of you that is your very being. Despite what Kenny Drake had already come face to face with in his past, including the savage beating he sustained at the hands of the PURE Champion in JD Damon, I put him through much, much worse. All it took was for him to make one simple rookie mistake that allowed me to catch his leg and twist him in to submission. I put him in so much pain, so much SHEER AGONY... that he had to TAP. HE TAPPED. HE TAPPED. HE TAPPED. I made him wish that he had never even stepped foot in the ring with me... and to top all of that, I drained from him the most valuable essence in his body and now? Now I grow even more powerful. I am stronger, faster, more agile than before all thanks to the energy he was able to steal from him in the ring.

Yet I find myself facing lesser opponents.

There are two of them now, yes, but they have shown nothing as of yet. One of them, I hear, came to Elite Answers Wrestling with a less than reputable nickname: Hollywood. And yet despite this, despite the stories I have heard that suggest Ryan Davis has such a deep admiration for the limelight, I have failed to see him even once. Not a single time has he "graced" me with his presence."

Judas chuckles in amusement and then, all of a sudden, he leaps from the bench and charges towards the lockers, slamming his fists against the cold metal doors.

"I sense fear.

I smell it, in fact. I feel it tingling down my spine like a whisper saying "RYAN DAVIS FEARS JUDAS" and so he should. He should fear me. Not because I ask of it or because I command it but, as I told Kenny Drake and as I will tell you now, I demand the very best from myself. I bleed for the hunt; I see myself taken to the darkest depths of the underworld for it. Nothing can stand in the way of the targets that I chase. Sooner or later, they all meet their fates. That includes you especially, Ryan Davis. You may be able to run and for now you can certainly hide but come Battleground, if you dare show your face I will rip it from your skull and use it as a trophy before I let you be the first man to say he conquered the Hunter Killer. I am sure the pleasures of Hollywood have left you complacent and I am certain the only reason you stepped foot inside of a ring is because you wanted a taste of glory that wasn't gifted to you. This Monday is going to be a reality check for you, my little nestling, because-- No, this isn't going to be a reality check.

This is going to be much more than just a reality check...

This is going to be a reality extinction.

Your reality, Ryan Davis, at least in the wrestling world, will be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth and you will be left in a pile of your own teeth at ringside, crying tears of blood as you scream for help."

Judas pulls locker 12 open to reveal two more notes of paper have been left inside. He opens up the first note and reads it aloud while also placing the hourglass inside the locker to replace it.

"There was once a man from Hollywood

He was put through pain

With nothing to gain

And thus was destroyed, his livelihood."

Judas crushes the note in his hand and allows it to fall and bathe in the filth on the floor.

"That is but one of the men who will challenge me on Battleground. There is another.

His name is Christian Locke. "The Truth", he calls himself.

What truth is it that you bestow upon us, Locke? What is your right to that moniker? I look at you and listen to what you have to say and all I can see is a fraud of a man making a pathetic attempt to be something that he isn't. How can you claim yourself to be a truth seeker when one of the first things to come out your mouth is a LIE. Do you honestly believe that you have already paid your dues, Locke? Have you walked through the valleys of Hell? I have. I've seen it all, Christian, and I have never met a man so... wrong. Of course, you are not the only one in EAW who hasn't been forced to suffer the wrath of the flames or to be betrayed by those you loved but the others here? They have done a lot more than I'm sure you ever will.

And if I can beat them, that means you won't be much of a problem at all. You're just another baby bird looking to fly from the nest too soon. I can tell you now that things will not end well for you. I assume that you have heard the tale of Icarus, yes? Well you're flying too close to the sun, Locke, and you're going to burn. You're going to burn and then you're going to keep falling... down, down, down until you reach rock bottom with the rest of the frauds that walk in blindly and believe that they have what it takes. The only reason that has yet to happen to me is because there is not a single living man out there like me. I am something else entirely and I cannot be restrained. You don't have a single inch of a chance against me. I would brag and tell you about how Kenny Drake just came off a New Breed Championship match but you and I, we both know that that's irrelevant to the here and now, much like anything you have done before entering the land of elite is irrelevant to everyone else here. You're still a baby bird and you're trying to travel with the giants. You can't fly high enough, Locke, and you won't ever be able to. You're nothing... and yet you think that you're an honest man. Ha. The only thing honest about you is that you actually believe the filth you spew from your mouth.

Perhaps I am a hypocrite. It has been made well aware that I am a treacherous man but actions do not lie. I am much more than anyone else here will lead themselves to believe and I can assure you that you're not going to be the thorn in my side that keeps me from reaching my goal."

Judas pulls out the second note and reveals it to the camera.

"The lie.

I only ask one thing after Monday night, Locke. One thing. When you're over and done with and I have squeezed out every last drop of your soul, remember the man who showed the world your true colors.

REMEMBER JUDAS."

Judas drops the note and the light flickers off, leaving nothing but black. Pure darkness.
Nobi
Post March 19th 2016, 6:42 am by Nobi
Why Terry Chambers is not talking at all? You mentioned it yourself before that he is focused on his upcoming match on Showdown first. Even if he doesn’t talk back to you once he’s done with Showdown, I believe he wants to punch you right in the mouth on Voltage. But don’t worry, both you and Ryan Young have my attention, and with no team-work from both of you, you can’t expect nothing but another suffering loss.

You claim the way you talk is the way who you are? Ahahaha how original you really are. Yes, I believe I already make you angry enough, your anger is already clouding your state of mind. I can see it in your eyes that you are desperated Beretta, you even claimed you are tired of talking to me. Whether you want to admit it or not, your anger is already controlling yourself. I don’t want to talk about your lost to Brett Kennedy and Mexican Samurai because I thought it would hurt you even more. But since you are so proud of your losing record to Brett Kennedy and Mexican Samurai all I need to say is it’s because you don’t have the focus on winning matches. All you care about is impressing the management. You do have talent in the ring, hell I even said you are a good wrestler, but your arrogant fighting style is only belong in the street, that’s why it’s hard for you to climb up into higher level.  Another reason is it’s because you are “Cryin” Beretta.

You don’t care about our upcoming tag matches, good, keep up the good work and you’ll do me a favor to let me win this match dummy. Let’s see how confused you are when you go toe to toe againts me. Let’s see how confused you really are when I hit my finishers coming out of nowhere. I don’t need to have a big army or a big enough database. All I need is bringing up my natural talent and my genius mind into the ring unlike you who don’t care about the match. I’m a professional wrestler and I’ll win this match cleanly and perfectly. Beretta you stupid ignorant punk, it’s time for you to learn how to deal with a true wrestler. It’s time for you to step up even more.

You sure you can change The New Breed, The Voltage Brand, and the landscape of this company. I have nothing againts it honestly. Who knows if you’ll be a world champion this year? We all can have a dream. The different between you and me I’m indeed working harder than you. As I said, I will change this name into Nobi Answer Wrestling one day, so if you really think I don’t have what it takes to do more you are sadly mistaken. As long as I’m in the square ring, as long as I’m in this company, I will always climbing up out of nowhere. Our match in Voltage will be the example why I’m the future of this company. You can try to bury a bullet in my chest, go ahead for it mothefucker. But no matter what you say or what you do I will always coming out from the back of curtain with the intention of winning matches.

And that is not an insult, that is just a fact of life!
Angel.
Post March 19th 2016, 2:49 am by Angel.
 (Nick Angel is shown in the lobby in the Staybridge Suites Montgomery-Eastchase located in Montgomery, Alabama, watching Texas-Northern Iowa.)

[Don Juan-John approaches Nick.]

DJJ: Hey Nick, may I…

[Nick looks annoyed.]

Nick: Man, look at my bracket. I have betted on Michigan State to go to the Final Four. I bet on West Virginia to go pretty far. What can possibly be worse?

[Nick watches the ending of Texas-Northern Iowa. Northern Iowa defeats Texas via a buzzer-beater from halfcourt.]

Nick: Umm……what in the actual....FUCK.

[Nick looks at a paper that contains all of his bracket picks and just throws it away to the trash can.]

Nick: Please tell me that didn’t just happen…….It was one thing to lose a billion dollar from Donald Trump. It was ONE thing to have my Final Four participant get eliminated in the first round. HOW DARE DID THE BASKETBALL GODS HAVE MY LONGHORNS GET ELIMINATED THIS EARLY?!

[Doan Juan-John taps Nick on the shoulder.]

Nick: BRO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MAN? CAN’T YOU JUST SEE THAT MY FAVORITE TEAM JUST GOT ELIMINATED BY A BUNCH OF SCRUBS FROM A UNIVERSITY I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THAT EXISTS?!

DJJ: Relax Nick. All I am here is to ask you a few questions.

Nick: It better be good because you know? I have hardly been in a good mood even before the Texas game.

DJJ: Carson has accused you one of the very reasoning as to why people like Ashten Cross sees more value in Carson Ramsay than a Nick Angel is according to Carson, he “impresses”. Status?

Nick: Define “impressing”. If you mean bringing a flash of brilliance that makes the independent “experts” of hopping the circlejerk that is the Carson Ramsay’s bandwagon, I am all ears as to why a talent like Carson wants to think he is a more prominent talent than me. He accuses me that I make short of the opportunities that I have been “flooded” in the eyes of him, yet what is very funny is that I earned my way of going against Devan Dubian. Namely, I earned my way in going and taking the fight to Devan Dubian and pushing him to the VERY limit and how did I earn my way? Oh yeah, didn’t I eliminate Carson Ramsay to EARN my number one contender at Shock Value not too long ago? But then again, Carson wouldn’t know a thing or two about earning opportunities. Instead, he accuses me of being flooded with opportunities but you know what? It truly does take one to know one. Let me ask you this Carson. When was the last time that you actually legit earned a shot of contending for something aside from whining your way into the New Breed Championship you didn’t win and being hand-picked by an incompetent Ashten Cross who had nothing to gain and a whole lot to lose by picking a bunch of prospects like you along with veterans that could be on their last leg? When was the last time that you actually won a qualifier match to seal your damn fate for a championship Carson?! I know you want to two-step these questions and talk about how your words are rather, the definition of integrity but you know? It is one thing to emphasize how you’re a man of integrity. But words do not translate to success Carson. Words do not translate to what you preach. I remember that when we were going on one of our “battles”, you were preaching as to how you were a better workhorse than me yet every time we’ve met? I have shown why I am BY FAR the more superior product by producing the most class showcase, by producing the more spots as to what attractive, attacking wrestling should really be all about in the name of Elite. And more importantly? I have shown as to why that anything you can do? I can do better. You’ve emphasize that you’ve been the workaholic talent yet I have exposed your words into results that made your words as if it took aan180 degree turn if we translate your words into action. Now you talk about being a man of integrity? What kind of bullshit is that? Being a man of integrity just because you’re “entertaining” the fans? I am pretty sure Mr. DEDEDE has put on some five-star classic matches but are you going to call him a man of integrity? I am pretty sure that I have been in matches with Y2Impact that were memorable, but I wouldn’t shake his hand just because we were making the matches watchable for the neutrals. To me, a man who has integrity is one where you’re doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not. And look at you Carson, whining your way into opportunities that you have squashed. Complaining to management for “one more match” to prove your worth as an elitist? Come on man, I might be against the corporate establishment, but you NEVER see me whining my way into opportunities. Because unlike you Carson, I have faith in my talent to maximize whatever the board presents me and so far? I have a far more claim than you Carson when it comes to being a man of integrity and showing how whining your way into “impressing” won’t get you ANYWHERE.

DJJ: Speaking of impressment, do you feel that Carson’s concept of impressment is rather miscalculated on his part?

Nick: Oh certainly. Think about it. He talks about how authorities “prefer” younger blood than the “old dagger”! And I am asking myself, why? Is it because the board of EAW wants to hit the gold when it comes to finding a rookie that can be handed the keys and run away with it? Is it because the board of EAW wants to find the next Cy Henderson in regards to having rather a very successful rookie year? I understand the logic in regards exploiting how we book EAW for marketing purposes but let’s get real. How many new bloods have been able to mirror AND sustain the success that of which is Cy Henderson? Let’s look at all the rookies that the incompetent corporate establishment has backed AND shoved down our throats. Colin Kaline? The man was without a doubt one of the most gifted and his rise to power was quick and shift, it rivals Cy’s run to prominence. Yet, as much as EAW used to tout the man as the next big thing? Colin was not even motivated to pursue a professional wrestling career anymore. The man could’ve been a legend if he stayed on. The man could’ve been a hall of famer if he has the motivation. Next up, let’s mention Norman Hellion. The man had by far one of the swiftest runs I’ve ever seen and the board took advantage of the circlejerk that is the Norman Hellion’s bandwagon. Norman went onto to win his world title within a short time span of when he stepped onto the shores of EAW yet, just like Colin? He lost all the motivation to even be here. We are nearly one year away ever since Norman Hellion even appears on the show. My point is that there is a recent trend when a new blood has too much success due to the fact that the corporate establishment is too much on the bandwagon by feeding the elitist numerous opportunities only to be disappointed at the very end. I am going to ask the corporate establishment this. Let’s say hypothetically in a different universe that Carson beats me, goes to win the Gold Rush tournament and win the world title in time for Pain for Pride. Do you trust giving a new blood like Carson numerous opportunities to prove his worth even though the recent trend has shown that once they have attained the success they manage to obtain, they have no interest in EAW whatsoever? The point is sure Carson, you might have the talent to impress the incompetent corporate establishment considering your value is rather fresh. But you will never be the superstar that you aspire to be because you are simply someone that cannot sustain success. 

I really like how Carson emphasize as if being the “old dagger” is a bad thing. It is not. If you want to build your company around a potential cornerstone of your damn franchise, you want someone that has the veteran savviness and the determination to go through everything that you can possibly imagine, knowing that one day? Hard work combining with longevity pays off in the long run. Let’s look at my mentor:  Tyler Parker as an example. The man was touted by many as a bust. As he came back for a second run, nobody expected much from him even though a lot of people acknowledge that he was rather a talented man. He did not whine his way into getting the opportunities he thinks he deserves. He did not try to find any shortcuts to earn back the trust of many. He started from ground zero to be where he was: a cornerstone of EAW. If you really want to get into the thick of things, let’s look at the man who was leading your team Carson: StarrStan. Starr during his early days in EAW was really nothing special. Sure he had some accolades such as Stable of the Year, Interbrand Championship, Elite Championship along with winning the Tag Team Championships but he was never one of the cornerstones of EAW as he is today. The very reasoning as to why he develops himself into one of the cornerstones of EAW is the fact that the corporate establishment acknowledges that the man has the pedigree, the experience, the will to not quit when the tough get going along with not using any form of politics to whine his way into opportunities. You see the trends here? Guys such as Tyler Parker and StarrStan that were once touted as nothing special, they are now being the face of EAW for the hard work they put in, for being the workaholic talent they are and having the discipline to maximize the most out of the opportunities the board present themselves with. Just like Starr and Tyler, a lot of people look at me as nothing special. Just like Starr and Tyler, I have the savviness of a veteran while going through my fair share of licks. But just like Starr and Tyer, I am not here to impress. I am here to take back what I built in the past and becoming a man that has a success that is unprecedented in my career which is sustainable and installing attractive, attacking wrestling. That to me is “impressing”. The fact that you see new blood being touted as the next big thing when in reality, they are a liability to the company in terms of suitable success and when they will inevitably fall? An “old dagger” like me will happily cut the head off of a snake that was not sustainable due to speculation from an incompetent board of directors to maximize the most of the profits. Do you want to picture yourself as a new blood Carson? Go ahead. Just know that your success whatever it may be, will be unsustainable. Just know that the board of directors is setting up your failure by increasing speculation in the form of handing opportunities to you with no merit along with your attitude of entitlement. The bigger the speculative bubble that is the Carson Ramsay bandwagon? The happier I’ll be happy to burst by exposing the talent he is: A talent that thinks he can be a cornerstone of EAW but we don’t even know if he can even shape the scenes of EAW.

DJJ: Last question, how do you feel about Carson accusing you of being an unaccomplished scum?

Nick: Again, it simply takes one to accuse one. Carson would know a thing or two of being an unaccomplished scum just by not winning anything at all ever since he came back to EAW. What has been rather his most significant victory ever since coming ashore for EAW, winning against a JD Damon who really has no business of being a champion? A champion that only won just because one of the most overhyped talent I’ve ever seen in Aren Mstislav underestimated his worth? And the sad part is that he is making the very title I made one of the most prestigious in EAW, that is nowadays a lesser valued title in EAW. Even more than the fucking Vixens title. So congratulations on beating a talent that is not really noteworthy at all Carson. Sure, you can accuse me that I have not been successful as like my year where I was only a world title away from being a triple crown champion in only a one-year time span but let’s be honest Carson. Ever since you came to Voltage is practically the same time that I came back from my hiatus. However, it seems as if I never even came back from a hiatus as I have been swinging for the fences and I can assure you that when it comes to results during our span time of being at Voltage to the present day? I am the man that does not have to settle for morale victories. The only victories that matters are the one that you have achieved in order to put yourself in the driver seat to shape the Land of Elite in your eyes. And sure, I may have never been a champion but neither has Carson. Sure before I have defeated Phoenix, I have looked a little out of form but for a man that is going to accuse me of being on wobbly form, this guy is basically the king of morale victories which by the way does not get you anywhere in EAW unless being stuck in the second tier class satisfies you. But the one thing that Carson will never have ever? He will never know what it is like to be in the driver seat to influence the shape of EAW. He will never know what it is like to even have the opportunity to go for the world title unless he whines his way into it or he plays the politics card like Clark Duncan. Simply, a talent like Carson can keep on bringing up this concept of “impressing” when in reality, the opportunities that he got are rather unsustainable just because he’s a one hit wonder by being the media’s darling. He can bring up morale victories but a morale victory does not translate in the promotion of status. A true victory belongs to the most persevering. And he can tout me as the “old dagger” but like a dagger? I’ll be the one that dashes his heart by exposing the talent that Carson is: a man that is blinded by speculation, by entitlement and of a storm that will hit him where he doesn’t expect it.
kennydrake
Post March 19th 2016, 1:10 am by kennydrake
PORTLAND, OR
ACROSS THE STREET FROM BURNSIDE SKATEPARK
MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY

Kenny Drake lounges on La-Z-Boy in front of an ASININELY large TV. Like offensively big. Unfortunately it is being wasted as it currently shows Lucas Johnson's latest promo:

EAW Promoz! - Page 22 Williams-o

Kenny sighs and rolls off the chair, onto the floor.

How the mighty have fallen...

Shut uuuuuuuup...

A few weeks ago, you were a Two Time... TWO TIME Rising Star of the Week! THE hottest prospect on Voltage! Number One Contender to the PURE FUCKING TITLE! And now...

Don't say it...

...Now you're facing Lucas Johnson. To maybe be entered into a poll to maybe get a title shot...maybe...

You are just a fuckin'...ray of sunshine.

I try.

Niki Khan walks up to Kenny and kneels down beside him.

Aw. Sweet'eart. C'mon. Chin up.

Leave me alone.

No. Get up.

No. FUCK Lucas Johnson. He doesn't get one. Not after that shit.

It's your job, babe.

No. Actually, Niki, it's NOT my job.

Kenny slowly stands and cracks his neck.

MY job is to go out there and break people apart and be better than everyone. MY job is to be the best fucking hybrid fighter on the planet! NOT to humor some asshole amateur that doesn't know a thing about me.

Is there a camera?

Niki points to it and Kenny turns to it.

Of course you're here. Always around.

Lucas Johnson, let's get right down to brass tax.

YOU.

WILL.

LET.

YOUR.

PARENTS.

DOWN.

....AGAIN.

This Sunday, you aren't stepping into the ring with "an eccentric WeIrDo that HeArS VoIcEs!~"

You're stepping into the ring with an efficient, ruthless, heartless KILLER.

One thing is for sure, Lucas. You looked me up on the EAW website. You really, REALLY prepped yourself for this opportunity, didn't you?

Didn't he say something about your jacket?

Why YES he DID, Voice! Like THAT matters!

OK! LET'S TALK ABOUT MY JACKET! FUCK IT!

Kenny walks past the camera and grabs his leather jacket off a hanger. He turns back to the camera, his eyes wide with frustration and insanity.

...possibly meth, too.

Anyway...

This jacket was made by my uncle, Buck. On my Dad's side. See, my family - on my Dad's side - are all cattle ranchers and leather workers. My Dad, before he became an untouchable lawyer, was a ranch hand at the S.O.S. Ranch in Pendleton, Oregon.

See how I'm rambling about something no-one cares about?

Does it...I dunno...remind YOU of anyone YOU might know?

But fuck it, let's talk about the jacket...

So my Uncle Buck...

Oh My God, I'm so fucking bored...WHY'D YOU BRING UP THE JACKET, LUCAS!?!

It's ok, just move on, move on.

TO WHAT?! To addressing if I have "mental health issues?" To waxing poetic about me being "just another patient?"

FUCK your Ohio State, Lucas. FUCK your amateur record. FUCK Mark Hammer and your stupid ten second tap-out...

Can you make someone tap in college wrestling?

I DON'T KNOW! That's a GOOD fuckin' question!

The fact of the matter, Lucas? Is none of that shit matters here in EAW. You can work your whole life, winning championships every damn week, but here in EAW; here in Voltage, that shit means exactly dick.

...and what the FUCK does my jacket have to do with me tapping?! What the FUCK are you talking about?!

Jesus, just move on already!

It's just what the fuck, man?!

I need a cigarette.

You're quitting.

Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK you!

GOD DAMMIT!

Kenny shakes his head and slaps a nearby lamp off a table. Why the lamp was there, we'll never know.

Kenny turns and looks straight into the camera.

Oh, you're dead, Luke...I'm taking ALL of this out on YOU.

...And?

And what? I need to train...

...Dream?...

Yeahyeah, Drakeruleseverythingaroundme, you're gonna be saying it, blah blah fuck you...

why the FUCK are you still here?! GO! Ohmygod, millennial asswipe...
Carlos Rosso
Post March 18th 2016, 11:55 pm by Carlos Rosso
(Carlos Rosso and Mao are standing by with Max A Million. Mao is standing there in her normal gold jacket, jeans and striped shirt; Carlos stands there with sunglasses and a pinstripe suit on with the CWF World Heavyweight Championship draped over his shoulder.)

Max: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this EAW.com exclusive interview with the CWF World Heavyweight Champion, Carlos Rosso along with his beautiful manager, Mao Ichimichi. Thank you for joining us, Carlos, Mao.

Carlos: You SHOULD be thanking someone like me for taking time out of my busy schedule to speak to you and the masses who wait on pins and needles to hear what the greatest athlete walking the world today has to say. And I have plenty to say.

Max: Carlos, you'll face Chris Elite here in Portland, Oregon on Showdown. What are your thoughts are going into this contest against a man who claims that you are a frightened champion instead of a fighting champion and that your championship belt was pretty much giftwrapped for you. He's also called you a hypocrite for criticizing Vic Vendetta on his championship win.

Carlos: First of all, Chris, I heard what you said about the CWF World Heavyweight Championship belt and the Champion that stands before you. You talk about this like it's a fake belt, like some K-Mart toy or some knockoff replica from Custom Belts.com or something. THIS, THIS is a legitimate championship. 40 pounds of beautiful gold and leather and guess what, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE! This title, the one that I made famous, the one that I reinstated because we don't have a real man as EAW Champion and haven't had one as Champion for years. You want a shot at the title, take that up with the board of directors. I'm sure if they can fit Piff Fumador on the schedule for a title match, they'll put someone a notch or two above that pitiful level like yourself on it. I'm not going to run and hide, you know? Cloud Matsuda's challenged me, I'm pretty sure DDD is knocking down the door trying to get the mega-fight of the century signed up. ONCE I'm done taking on the REAL competition, the REAL men and women who want a shot at this belt, then you're more than welcome to try and take it.

Max: He's made a big deal about your losses on Dynasty and....

Carlos: Look. EVERYONE makes a big deal of my losses on Dynasty. EVERYONE makes a big deal out of me losing to Lucian Black three times. Everyone makes a big deal about me losing in the Elimination Chamber. Everyone says I haven't taken advantage of opportunity, right? Chris even said himself that he wants to challenge me for this allegedly "Worthless" belt then backtracks and says that it's not worth anything? Let me tell you something. I EARNED this championship. Carrying CWF by MYSELF, my blood and sweat and headaches built that place more than any other human being's effort, THAT is why I am entitled to this. Do you know how long it took me to negotiate to make this deal come to pass, to bring the most prestigious title outside of EAW into the fold here? I worked tirelessly to make sure that a unification bout would take place, but I'm going through the process of earning said bout. I have to defend this title, THE WORLDS TITLE, whenever necessary to prove my point that I am a true champion. You've done a little analysis of my career Chris, I appreciate the research. I mean, most of it is played out rhetoric that Minns and Lioncross and just about anyone who detests me can say.

(Carlos suddenly grabs the microphone from Max and shoves him out of the picture for a second.)

Carlos: Mao, why don't we do a little roleplay? I'm interviewing you now. I have a few questions.

(Carlos pulls out a pocket of notes and starts reading them off.)

Carlos: Has CHRIS ELITE EVER BEEN A WORLD CHAMPION IN CWF OR EAW?

Mao: No.

Carlos: Has Chris Elite ever held ANY MAJOR championship in EAW?

Carlos: Has Chris Elite pinned famed elitists such as Y2Impact, Jaywalker, Hurricane Hawk, Regulator, the late great Extreme Enigma, GI Styles?

Mao: Not that I can recall.....

Carlos: Has Chris Elite ever been apart of a two-time EAW Tag Team of the year?

Carlos: Has Chris Elite ever been Interwire Champion?

Carlos: Has Chris Elite ever BEEN A CONSISTENT MAIN EVENTER ON NOT ONE BUT TWO BRANDS!?

Carlos: Did Chris Elite help DYNASTY win War Games this past fall?

Carlos: Did Chris Elite ever beat Zack Crash and Jacob Seen in a 24 hour period?

Carlos: Is Chris Elite undefeated on Showdown?

Carlos: Does Chris Elite have an all time winning record against Carlos Rosso?

Mao: Hell no.

Carlos: Does Chris Elite have any damn right after going through all the FACTS to claim that he deserves to be called the Fresh Prince of anything other than the nearest Dairy Queen's kitchen?

Mao: Nope.

(Carlos forcibly pulls Max back into the camera shot and hands him his microphone.)

Carlos: Now, continue your interview, good sir.

Max: Do you have any plans for Chris Elite other than going for the victory?

Carlos: No. Chris seems to make this mistake that I'm overlooking him and looking ahead to Lioncross. Why he's thinking that I'm not totally sure to be honest. Lioncross and I aren't going to fight. Ever. I told him to go his own way, accept the business decision that I made on his behalf and pursue other opportunities. I mean, JD Damon barely defends the Pure title. He can go after that. Maybe him and that Phoenix Winterborn guy can team up and go after the tag titles. I've been hearing a lot of rumors about Vixens being men going through some extensive sex changes, so maybe he can get the snip, some hormone therapy and go fight Cameron, Eris and the rest of the girls over their titles. I just know that he needs to stay the hell out of my way. Period, cut and dry. If he gets to fighting me, he'll realize that fighting Drake and Jones by himself is a glorified exhibition with toddlers compared to fighting Carlos Rosso, last of the REAL men in professional wrestling. I let him off easy just kicking him in the face and I hope he realizes that.

Max: But-

Carlos: No buts! Chris, I'm focused and ready for you like nobody's business. You want to see why I'm the CWF World Heavyweight Champion? You want to find out why this title is recognized? You want to earn your championship glory at my expense? Nope. This is what's going to happen on Saturday, I want you to pay close attention because most people named Chris I know seem to be dumb as fuck:

You're not Lucas Johnson level, certainly not Piff Fumador Level, but you are NOT Carlos Rosso level. You have never been such, and you never will be such. You see, I've got a move called the Red Spike. Guess what, nobody kicks out of it either. Then I got this arm right here, the strongest lariat in wrestling since Jaywalker is now wandering about somewhere on the Game of Thrones set with Lannister and DDD chasing girls half his age. I'm going to break you down, piece by piece. Funny that you mention angels and devils on your shoulders because the Devil on MY shoulder is going to be telling me. "Carlos....SUPLEX HIM! PUT HIM IN CAMEL CLUTCH! SPIKE HIS HEAD OFF THE DAMN MAT! MAKE HIM HUMBLE LOUISIANA WAY!"

You wanna know what the Angel is gonna be saying?

The Angel, with a benevolent voice, will start to speak....and then just throw up his hands and say. "Screw it, just break this fucker's arm or knock him out."

THERE IS ONLY ONE FRESH PRINCE I RECOGNIZE, AND HIS NAME IS WILL SMITH! You, in my eyes, are just a weak imitator. You have not been through the wars like I have, you haven't paid the price like I have, but guess what, on Saturday night in Portland, 7 PM Eastern time, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 central....I think around Noon Hawaiian, IM GOING TO INTRODUCE YOU TO A REAL WORLD CHAMPION'S LEVEL. Just like I told management when I crossed over, I'll fight man,woman or beast. I'll fight anyone anytime. They can send you. Mexican Samurai, Cameron, Lioncross if he doesn't want to listen, Minns, Xavier, Jamie, Victor....

Just don't send anyone they want back.

Chris. There are only two things bigger than my ego: My talent in the wrestling ring  and my dick.

YOU get to see all that wondrous, oozing spendor of the former on display in the ring.

The female populace of Portland will get to see the latter after that.

By the way, you're doing it wrong. I added a little bit of a throwback to it so it's going to go like this from now on:

CARLOS ROSSO IS.........ICHIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

AND HE IS
POURING
FLOODING
ABSO-MOTHERFUCKING-LUTELY ROLLING....

IN. THE. GOLD.

Hashtag Show Your Gold!

(the interview concludes with Carlos holding up the CWF World Heavyweight Championship to the camera.)
Dead End Bride
Post March 18th 2016, 11:52 pm by Dead End Bride
At long last, the legendary Heart Break Gal has deigned to speak to the lowly Erica Ford. One to one. For some reason more or less ignoring my wonderful partner, who is eager to show off the fruits of her submission wrestling training, HBG has taken it upon herself to call me out. For what I'm not exactly sure though.

She referred to me as a social media drama queen, or something to that effect. While I do admittedly love Twitter and make my opinions known to my colleagues, I'm not one who goes about stirring the pot. I simply say what I have to say and move on on. Minns was a perfect example of that, I suppose.

I did have a habit of not taking criticism well, but that has gone by the wayside. Believe me, nothing that you have said will ever make me feel like a shrinking violet. You know why? Because it's basically the same stuff that has been recycled against me for the last year or so since i arrived in EAW.
Insert reference to Aurora Rose being my former tag partner here.

Also insert reference to me never winning a championship or tournament right after that.
I'm well aware of that. But one thing that you seem to be unaware of is that lately I've been building a lot of momentum. FIrst it was just part of Shinsei Domei, myself and Azumi winning tag matches and working ourselves to try to get into contention for titles that you two lost to your Hexagun Comrades. But lately I've been starting to get the grasp of singles wrestling in particular. I've long been noted as being a "sidekick" or in more generous terms a "Tag team specialist", but I think my performance in the Vixens Cup should have opened a few eyes. I mean, it did more or less take collective beatings from 5 different people over a span of 2 days to see me out of the tournament. Again, even if I was healthy Cameron Ella Ava posed a significant obstacle, but I'm pretty sure if I were 80 percent or even 50 percent, I could have made more of that.

I didn't so, at least for now, I'm a failure in your eyes and the eyes of Hexagun and I'm pretty sure the eyes of most of EAW. That's perfectly fine by me. Not that I condemn myself to mediocrity by any means, just that I am prepared to exceed expectations. Just as I explained to your partner and the Champion of the Vixens Division, You all aren't the first people to underestimate me and Azumi. Silence and Veena Adams have made that mistake several times and have suffered plenty of losses because of it. Madison also has made that mistake and it cost her dearly.
So please, go on continuing with the namecalling and doubting. I welcome the opportunity to prove to one of the greatest in EAW history that I can hang  with her. This "soon to be forgotten run of the mill wrestler", as you called me, is going to push you. I'm going to push Eris too. Hell, I'm going to push my partner Azumi to give everything she has. Every last fiber of our being will resist you and Hexagun. We're not going to be intimidated by snide comments and misinformation being spewed as it relates to who we are and what we are about.
Sure, we're not as extreme as Hexagun, we may not be as cool as the Formation. We may not be a big celebrity like Haruna or as merciless as the Sanatorium. We're certainly not squeaky clean as Rey Shamez. We don't rely on "German Engineering". We're nowhere near the pedigree of Cameron Ella Ava. We're not connected and celebrates as Tarah Nova. We're not the nieces of EAW Hall of Famers or monsters. What we ARE though are two of the most well-rounded wrestlers on the planet, peaking at the right time of our careers. Will we beat you and Eris tomorrow, HBG, I honestly don't know. As much as I am a competitior, admittedly a part of me doesn't care if we win tomorrow. That's foolish to say, but a small small part of me deep inside wants to make sure that the next time you see that you have to face Erica Ford, Azumi Goto, or Shinsei Domei as a combined force...you don't feel like it's a week off or a waste of your time.

We want you to make sure you have your best foot forward.

I've been waiting for this day a long time, HBG. Long have I wanted to clash with the likes of you. Everyone puts you on this pedastal that you are some unattainable standard of excellence that someone like me shouldn't try to even aspire to be like. Well, on Saturday night, with my partner at my side, I plan on scailing Mount Olympus.

And I dare the two of you, supposed Goddesses of the wrestling world, to strike with your lightning bolts. Our fists will suit us just fine.
Beretta
Post March 18th 2016, 11:26 pm by Beretta
So if my partner is being all quiet, that means he agrees with you. If that’s the case, then what’s Terry Chambers excuse for not talking? Does that mean he agrees with me? You think you’ve gotten under my skin because of what? The swear words? You clearly don’t know me. It’s been obvious since day one. The way I fucking talk is just the way it fucking is. It’s who I am. It’s what makes me…me. 

You sure do love to talk…about meaningless garbage. You spew trash. Doing a background check on me and claiming that I’m impressive isn’t doing your job. It’s laziness. If you knew more about me, you’d know that I’ve lost to guys like Brett Kennedy and Mexican Samurai. After I lost to them, I went back and won my next match. You could have stated that but you didn’t. Because you’re fucking lazy. You would know that there’s more to me than just needing to work from the bottom like everybody else. You clearly don’t understand that I’ve been trying to climb up the ranks in this company but I can’t seem to find my footing because of the way management books me. We’re clearly going in circles around what I’ve said because you’re not listening. Take your natural talents and get a reality check. I don’t care about this match. For the first time in my career, I don’t care about a match. Another thing you don’t listen too. The only reason I want to bury a bullet in your chest is because it will be fun. That’s all there is to it.

This match won’t make a difference for what I want to do in this company or what I want to do with the New Breed Division. This company has a wrestling mind, this company has someone with more than just years of wrestling experience in another company. They have someone that has spent their entire life studying this business. Learning everything there is to know. If you don’t know, I’m talking about myself. I can change the New Breed. I can change the Voltage brand. I can change the landscape of this company if management got their head out of their ass. People may want to see that supposed God win every championship over and over again but I’m tired of seeing him. I’m tired of seeing all of them. In fact, I’m tired of talking to you. Not because you’re under my skin or because you can show your fists to a camera. No, because you’re an incompetent fool. 

But Nobi, here’s some advice…

You’ll need more than just a background check and some fists to beat me. You’ll need to do more than just piss in my cereal. You’ll need more than Terry Chambers. However, you don’t have what it takes to do more or get more. You don’t have an army big enough to beat me or a big enough database to hold your fucking background checks. Your hard work will look improbable when you step in the ring with me. Your willingness to prove how successful you want to be, will be pathetic when you step in the ring with me.

When I step in the ring with you and Chambers, it won’t be personal. It won’t be business. It will just be my way of telling management to go fuck themselves. My way of telling them to get their shit together. It will be my middle finger to their face and a bullet to your chest. 
Lioncross
Post March 18th 2016, 10:48 pm by Lioncross
Evidently, speaking in a certain tone of voice, twisting history into your own story, and saying "I know you" over and over and over again is how the wrestlers of today run smear campaigns. It's embarrassing. Stuff that happened a while ago doesn't matter here. I lived it, I learned from it, but I don't live in it now, and the fact that Minns thinks this affects me at all is ridiculous. Maybe after our match, I'll buy you a drink and teach you how to run a real smear campaign. Maybe then you'll get people to listen to you instead of shrugging you off like a mere annoyance. Meanwhile, I'll meet fans at hospitals at 3am and kiss babies, but I won't kiss babies at 3am. I hear some EAW alumni might have a go at that, though.

As his words fall on mostly deaf ears, I gotta say, I'm excited. I'm excited to finally get back into the ring, which I for some reason haven't had the chance to do since Reasonable Doubt. It's been a long wait - a few months ago, I needed the occasional week off as the ring rust got to me. I can now truthfully say that for the most part, it's gone. I've proven different things to different people in this return to wrestling here in EAW, but one thing I've shown to myself is that I never forgot how to wrestle. Many of my opponents have claimed that I've forgotten how to wrestle, only for me to bury them under the weight of their own words. Minns' words are especially dangerous, because they address the what, but not the how. He's probably read the books about me that were written by that one guy and are on that one website, but they tell old stories. And they tell very little about what I did to earn my success. They certainly don't tell anything about what I do differently now.

Alas, Minns would rather live there instead of in reality because he's trying to build confidence for himself. After a loss to Chris Elite, he needs to win in order to get back in the world title hunt. I'm sure he doesn't want to be a mere one-off up there, and he's scared of losing two in a row. He SHOULD be scared of losing two in a row - it's a bad look for somebody who projects himself the way he does. He runs the risk of going down a path that worse than being injured all the time: being completely healthy, but being out of the scene because of his own failures. That's a problem I never had, as I keep getting the "putting the old dog down" shtick now. Good thing I'm not a dog. Whether I leave this sport or not isn't my opponent's choice, and if he tries to make it his, he'll experience failure. And this time, he can only blame collusion between me, myself, and I.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post March 18th 2016, 10:08 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Battleground Promo #2

"Queen of Denial"

Momma always told me I shouldn't disrespect someone I've never met. Now that we introduced ourselves, time for Cloudy to go in.

What makes you think your mere presence is going to guarantee you a shot at the Vixens  Championship? What makes you think the others and I are going to even let you get close to that belt? You have a Mortal Kombat list of combatants to go through, starting with me the gatekeeper of this division. The queen's been away from her castle for too long and now you have over sixteen of us occupying the throne. You're right to admire my bravery Madame Cleo. I've never been afraid to fight anyone, only of what I might to do them. These days even that isn't an issue as I've come to terms with the fact that it takes a beast to bring fear into the hearts of men and women. If I have to fight you like an animal then so be it. I'm no longer in denial about who I really am. As for you on the other hand...

That spark you once had...it's changed. I don't know if it's from pure boredom or what, but your recent return must be from the fact that you don't know what else to do with your career. I mean you've done it all right? What else could you really accomplish in The Fight? As you ponder, you'll become consumed with the need to stand out. Years of less than adequate competition will show in your techniques. You'll have holes in your defense and compensate with an overreaching offense. You'll make mistakes. That's when the tide will turn in our match. There's such a thing as ring rust Ms. Rush, yes I know who you are. I know a bit about the troubled history with you and your brother. How you shame him and turned your back on him. He’s a man of God who’s trying to make a world a better place...what have you done for anyone but yourself Cleo!?  I know about how you went silent after Cam beat you at Pain for Pride VI. You kicked her sorry ass for a year and the moment she gets over, you shuffle along quietly like amateur night at the Apollo. Speaking of Cam you two love yapping your mouths. Showing off your faded colors, like two old ass peacocks. While I like to have fun and ruffle feathers, I prefer to Cloud Kick a twit's face in, followed by a trip to Cloud City. After I beat Cam and Haruna tonight, I'm coming for you Cleo. You will find out the hard way that I'm as strong as Sabina. I'm more crafty than Cassie. I'm more charismatic than Eve. I'm as tenacious as HBG. I'm as technically sound as Kendra Shamez. I'm faster than SG1 and Christy Cruise. I'm as tough as Cameron Ella Ava and I'm as much as a survivor as Cassandra Lyndiva. As for Lethal...Cloud City is more dangerous than anything she brought to the table. And Maddie and Eris wish they could fly as high as me. As for my girl Tarah, when she comes to claim leadership of the Vixens the key to the division will be in my back pocket. I am a piece of everyone you faced Cleo, of everyone who held the title. I'm also like nothing you ever experienced. There's a reason why Vixens have to cheat in order to beat me. I make them nervous Cleo. Do I make you nervous? Even just a bit? Does my personality get under your skin? Do you need to snap your fingers and call more servants to demonstrate your power!? Do you need to remind yourself of how things used to be when you were more relevant!?

(Takes a breather)

When that bell rings, all those past accomplishments turn to dust like fine grains of sand in your proverbial desert. It's a shame too, considering I'm beginning to enjoy your company. But alas, a deal is a deal, and when the ref counts uno, dos, tres, it's time Fievel went back west.

Time to fly.
Cailin Dillon
Post March 18th 2016, 10:02 pm by Cailin Dillon

Battleground #3

I’m not totally sure what to say, Claudia. I’ve spent time reading what you had to say. I actually read it twice because I was trying to figure out if there was something different about this one. A lot of words, yes, but not much different. The biggest thing that stuck out to me came in your opening stanza. You’re calling me and everyone else a tiresome act, which is pretty funny considering you are just a run-on continuation of the same shit over and over. And you wonder why you get that same continuity thrown back at you? It’s because you lull people to sleep. If anything, a common person is just swinging their arms to try and figure out if these are the words of a successful adult, or the ramblings of a child who demands she gets her way. It’s not hard to picture you crossing your arms and stomping your foot, all while blowing the strands of hair out of your face. What else do we do but go on this round-and round ride of saying the same things. You point out my flaws and then say you embrace your own. And then I do the same, except when I call you on your shit, you do the same thing every single time. EAW’s regular valedictorian challenges my intelligence. Doesn’t it seem like we’re going down the same road, again? I think this must be part of your trap. At some point back in your 30s, you devised this plan. You knew if you never ventured outside of this box, you could make everyone fall for your tricks. But it’s a tired game, as tired as you walking around here and acting like you possess real power. What’s happening now… it won’t last. Maybe you… oh I’m sorry... Y2Impact will run Voltage on Hexa-gun’s behalf for a few months, tops, but it doesn’t go on forever. It’s not as if this is the first time he’s shown up and puffed out his chest. It’s just that this time he’s managed to get a few pretty good wrestlers behind him. Together you’ve cast away challenger after challenger, but now we’re into unchartered territories. The truth is you all will have zero power in the end. And it’s very likely that the crusade will end with pieces of each of you being worn away by collateral damage.

This tiresome act that we all see from you is unwavering. You know exactly what you do, yet you believe calling me tiresome somehow takes that burden off your own shoulders. You know that you are shallow, selfish, bitchey, arrogant, prideful… the list can go on. You have a laundry list of flaws that you’ve figured out how to just own. You don’t back away from any of it and you accept it. But when it comes to intelligence, I don’t think you even understand half of what you’re referring to. At some point along the way you personally changed the meaning of intelligence to have something to do with your ability to insult other people. You believed that you were smarter than your opponents because it felt like you gained a mental edge over them. What you don’t even realize, and you would if you were truly intelligence, is that this is all just something you’ve concocted inside of your head. I hear the way you boast about yourself as if everyone should fear you. You are so insulted by the fact that their isn’t a Vixen in the company that doesn’t back away from you. This is why you need someone to shut your mouth. Is that realistic? Obviously not. Just like it’s never been realistic for you to end my career. But we just go on saying these things, don’t we? Part of the same tiresome act you accuse everyone else of having while ignoring it on your own part. I for one will admit it. When we’ve fought, I’ve been caught saying the same things occasionally. But, of course, it’s always come from answering the same threats and insults that you put out there everytime. And I think it angers you a little bit that I don’t just wilt. It’s like you toss one out there and I just knock it right back over your head. The real tiresome act is that you consider your team’s affinity for bending the rules to assure you escape unscathed to be some kind of belief system. It’s really a bologna system. For the first time in the entire history of us fighting, you sound like a complete blowhard. To treat a wrestling company like it’s a country and anything you can do here will mold the world? Get fucking real, and the get a real life while you’re at it. This is professional wrestling, not Superman vs. Lex Luthor? Of course I assume you take the bitch role at LexCorp for that narrative, am I wrong? If you don’t care about this company, explain why it means so much for you to have control of Hexa-gun? Explain why you even want to be here? You always feel free to insult my intelligence at all other times, so please, for once, don’t this time. Or is that just too far above your head to answer?

Back to the tiresome act we go. You only want to fight me to up your career, blah, blah… you can never beat us or me, blah, blah… no other Vixen is worth besides Eris, blah, blah… I’m sorry, now I’m laughing at you. What else do you expect me to do? I mean, why are we still talking about a match that occurred when I was three months into my career here? That’s really the central part of the argument every time between us. And the fact that you treat every match we’ve been in together like you individually made all the special moments that turned the match in your or your team’s favor. Yeah you won, so congratulations. But shouldn’t I just be taking your approach by now and saying nothing that happens between us will matter. In my best, deep, manly Claudia voice, I will belt out, “No wins over me will ever mean anything!” Fine, I don’t need a win over you to be extra meaningful. I don’t need you to take a step in my career. The only one who thinks that is you and the rest of Hexa-gun. Are you really so blind that you don’t see that EAW could completely exist with Hexa-gun hanging out on Voltage and it wouldn’t make a fucking difference at all? These big matches that have been put together to take Hexa-gun down, they’ve not ended with this company at its knees crying for mercy. Because Hexa-gun doesn’t matter to anyone as much as it matter to just you six. The rest of us go on with our lives, just letting you guys do your tiresome thing, and then eventually maybe we can put together a grand match to display Hexa-gun on the big stage every few months. That’s about as good as it gets for you at this point, so brag about it. Who even cares. You speak of every match you’ve ever fought in as if you’ve never taken a lump. When I hear the Hexa-gun side of the events of the tag team warfare match, you would think Impact didn’t have to have shards of glass removed form his face after the match. But that’s because the Hexa-gun side of events is always based on half-truths and glorious ideas of achieving something that doesn’t even need to happen. But if this is Hexa-gun wreaking havoc, then I don’t really feel I have anything to be scared of. Your Vixens’ division golden child? She can’t beat me. Maybe Impact can win himself a singles title and hold on to it more than a week. Havoc!

I don’t really know what else I even need to say to you at this point. You’re upset because I want to shut you up, and that’s fine with me. Just telling you what you already know. Why the six of you that amount to everybody, apparently, sit in your little war room together and laugh about me, I’m out here still putting in the work it takes to actually do something in this company. I have goals and admirations, and they don’t really include spending minutes upon hours upon days listening to you hammer home the same points over and over. Say what you want about my title. You don’t have one, and I don’t see you challenging for one anytime soon. You couldn’t keep up with the rigors of what having this title means anyways. Even though that dumbass Madison thinks she has any idea how this works, I talk on challengers and I beat them and I keep my title. Even against Eris, I would defend this title. Against Eris in a title match, I would take her title. The amount of gold continuing to thin away from the hands of Hexa-gun must be terrible. The most tiresome thing for you is that you really never achieve what you truly set out to. All the groups that you’ve killed, they don’t go away. They continue to fight, many of them thrive, and you never have a say in what happens with their career. You guys never really prove anything. Just like you would say no wins over you prove anything. But let me be clear again, because I’ve had to do this before but it just didn’t get through to your “genius” mind. As much as you don’t care about me, I could give two shits less about you. This is just the truth. Thanks for confirming that you don’t have it in you to face me one on one without the help of your “resources,” though. I already knew you were full of shit, but this confirmed it was beyond what I even imagined.

For once though, you tried something different. The one non-tiresome thing in your act this time. Actually, boldly questioning whether or not I actually have feelings for Stephanie. Wow… you’re really going for the jugular. What a gutless thing for such a walking doormat to say. When Hexa-gun is over and you don’t know your next move, valet for Impact will be a tremendous role for you. You can hold his jacket at ringside as he tries and fails to win titles. And then you can help him defend it by pointing out how they mean nothing and personally protect his legacy. But do I have to answer to any of your questions about my love life? No. But I will. Here’s a shocker for you all. Yep, I’m a lesbian. And, yep, I’m dating a fellow wrestler in the company. It’s new and it feels right, but why are you asking me if it could possibly compare to what you and Impact have. Hasn’t he been plowing you for years? While you just lay there and take it and fake it? What do you need me to say, we’ve been together for two months? Oh… I hope she’s already bought the ring!! *Squeals* And just when I we were getting some original thought, swoosh. Right out the window it goes. You go right back to tiresome and challenging whether I’m afraid of your words because I feel compelled to answer them. I’m just doing the very obvious task her of pointing out how pathetic you look when you do this. The truth doesn’t change, though, you’re right. I’m still on the rise and what happens between me and you hasn’t affected my career one bit. Meanwhile, people don’t even know why you’re wasting your time on a mission with no end goal in a company you don’t care about. If this company won’t miss me when I’m gone, it can probably be said they they will all smile when the burden of watching HBG becomes the past.

I’ve moved on from the events that delivered Hexa-gun Voltage, because I don’t really care. I’m selfish myself, and I have better things to do. But alas, someone thought I needed to be a part of this match so I will show up and do everything in my power to make sure Mr. Dedede and Tarah Nova get their win. Even if you bring out all your try-hard spirit this week and go to extreme lengths, even more so than you did a week ago, to score the win in this match. I will still be right here bothering you. I don’t give a shit about you and your group, but if I’m booked against you, you better believe I’m going to do what it takes to win. Maybe I should have my own “resources” come stand around and play their own roles. Someday you’ll be spoon fed a big dosage of your own medicine, and there won’t be but five souls who don’t get a big grin when they see you choke and cough on it. For whatever reason, I think I mean more to you than the reverse. It certainly has seem to come to that point. You are trying to go out of your way to embarrass me or something. Geez, get over me already you “tiresome” bitch. I have a girlfriend!

But this isn’t all about Claudia. No, our dear friend Madison apparently had more to say. She wrote her poem creepier and then backed it up with a few ounces of real trash. You have a problem with me shit talking you? Oh, I forgot that every Vixen was supposed to just bend over and take it up the ass from you. My bad. Speaking of reclaiming her glory, when are you going to fight Eris for her title? Oh… my guess is not soon. See, even when she comes off of vacation, I don’t think she’s going to have a whole lot to do with you. You just don’t take answers to your words very well. You challenged me and my title, you tried to make it seem as if it’s trash and has never been defended against any worthwhile Vixens. I simply corrected your misstep. But you felt compelled to make another misstep and somehow pretend you know anything about me. I have nothing to be jealous about when it comes to you. You just took a colossal step backwards in your career. You didn’t need that group, yet, here you are for some strange reason. And I can again say it’s been so shocking to everybody because it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. Here we thought you were trying to work your way back up, but you don’t even win the Vixen’s Cup. And Sheridan does. And now she’s a much more believable contender than you. She’s only been here since December 28th. So how does that make you feel?

Amidst your run on sentences, I caught that you mean to destroy me and take my title. I still can’t figure this out. I offered to challenges to people and they just tried to ignore it. If you want a shot, come at me. You said I was scared. I’m not backing down. You aren’t as elusive as you think you are.  You go with your fake family and be their daughter or personal sex thing or whatever it is you’re doing, and I wish you luck I guess. I don’t really know what you think you’re going to get out of it. You mock Tarah, and now she looks like a better contender for a title than you, in defeat. If Eclipse truly has that opinion about me, then he is wavering behind a false bravado about who he is. He’s won a couple matches lately, but I’m sure he’s still stung in the ass by the fact that it was not him who was considered the strong link of the Iconomy. People will long say he was the second-best thing to come out of that group. Or maybe, eventually, the third when Chris Elite shows him up. He has fooled you into believing lies far greater than anything Hexa-gun could ever deliver. You blindly risked your entire career for whatever this is you guys are doing. You haven’t rattled my cage, Sanatorium will never rule anything and you will never drag me anywhere.

It doesn’t matter which one of you two groups think you willl get the upperhand at Battleground. You both are going to be upstaged by a non-faction. The team of Mr. Dedede, Tarah Nova and I are coming into Austin, Texas, and we’re going to leave with a win. It doesn’t matter what either of you think about me and my inclusion in this match. When I’m called to action, I come in and I always give it my all. I always try to win. But there’s not going to be any try this time. I’m out to turn the tides this time, and I have a gawd and his goddess to help me.

Last edited by Cailin Dillon on March 18th 2016, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post March 18th 2016, 8:59 pm by Guest
I love the smell of a man who is clinging on oh so desperately to whatever shred of hope that he has left. It’s a beautiful smell, it honestly arouses me. Looking at the broken man that Brayden Cruise is, listening to him babble on about how I somehow made a mistake and his such bold claims that he is going to take this fight to me – it makes me laugh. Not much makes me laugh these days, but Brayden Cruise certainly does. Look at him, this is a man who has the upper advantage on me when the bell rings as he has an extra man in his corner to help him in Aiden Deimos in a match where there are no rules, they don’t need to tag each other into the ring, they can try and beat me up together and it would all be perfectly legal. But yet, he doesn’t mention it and I have to wonder …why is that? Why would you choose to not bring that up or feel confidence because of that? Perhaps you don’t feel confident at all, Brayden. Maybe I am correct after all, you DO feel anxiety about this match, you DO feel unconfident about having to step into the ring with me and I have broken your confidence haven’t I? A confident man would realise the opportunity that he is waiting for him and use that for his own advantage but you opt to not do that, you even assumed that this match was a triple threat match at one point. Have I really struck that much fear into you? Have I really broken you down to the pathetic shill that is standing before me? I was expecting a little more Brayden. I was expecting a fight, I was expecting a man to WANT to fight me and seek his vengeance after what I did to you. I gave you the biggest humiliation of your entire career and all you seem to want to do is point the finger at EAW management for your own shortcomings. Is it management’s fault that you couldn’t lay a single finger on me during our match? Is it their fault that you claimed that you would do something and failed to act upon it? You should be grateful that a referee stepped in to stop the match because otherwise, you would be buried six feet underneath the ground.

But it’s okay, Brayden, I understand. I understand why you would be afraid and are saying anything that you can to give you any bit of hope the night before this match. You’re still in the denial stage and I can’t fault a man who is afraid when he knows that his life is soon to be over. It happens to everybody when they know they are about to die and while I can’t understand why a man would be scared of being released from having to live in such a dysfunctional society …I understand that you are merely a mortal and all mortals fear death. But death is coming Brayden and there is nothing that you can do to stop it, you can try and fight it, you can put up on the fight of your life but you will have to accept that the end is coming for you. You don’t have to like it, you can even hate it but this is the reality of the situation that we both find ourselves in. I do hope that you take this match to me Brayden, I hope you put on the fight of your life and you try to fight for your own survival because maybe then, I’ll feel some satisfaction when I continuously smash you and your partners heads into the mat over and over again until you breathe your final breath, until the blood stops running through your veins and you are no more.

I’ll ask you the exact same question that I asked Merek Blackfyre two weeks ago, Brayden; who do you pray too? Before you go to bed at night, before you rest your head on your pillow and close your eyes and become haunted by the nightmares of me torturing you, who is it that you pray too? God? Whoever it is, you should be asking them for forgiveness. Beg whoever it is that you pray too for forgiveness for the sins that you have committed throughout your life so that maybe, the life that you seek in the afterlife can be better than the one that you live now. That you will not be tormented for eternity for your sins.

Death is coming for you, Brayden.
Nobi
Post March 18th 2016, 8:22 pm by Nobi
Beretta, why the anger? Did I get on your nerve? Did I piss on your cocoa puff cereal in the morning? Oh, I think I know why you angry. It’s because everything I said is a truth. You can’t handle the fact that a newbie like me is getting on your way. You can’t see the truth that a newbie like me is destined for a success. Hell, that’s why your “pal” Ryan Young doesn’t open his mouth because he is agreed with me. I admit though, you are a good wrestler, but you are still “Cryin”Berretta in my eyes. Yes I have checked your background and congratulations for winning some single matches and tag matches. However, your background, my background, Ryan’s background, and Terry’s background won’t matter in the ring. What mater is this:

*Nobi showing his fists*

I know exactly how hard to be a success in this company. I’m a hard worker and I’m willing to prove myself how I can be a success. Just for example here, IF you and Ryan Young beat me and Terry Chambers I’ll just move on and training harder for my next match. I have always set my mind and my eyes for the future. The question is, can you do the same? Can you stop complaining for the better? I understand for the impatience because you have been longer here than I am, but you still need to work from the bottom just like everybody else here.

I know I can’t win just by saying things from microphone. I have said I’m a hard worker, I have natural talents in the ring and brilliant minds, not to mentions I’m a good looking. But that’s what I am. I love to talk, I’m definitely an asshole who likes to talk big game on my opponents. And hey, I got on your nerves there. You won’t waste your breath on me if you think you can beat me easily.

Beretta, make no mistake, I do think you are a good wrestler, I know you have the love for the business deep down on your heart, I’m not trying to break your spirit down, but I definitely won’t let my fans down. Nobi Answer Wrestling is coming and Nobi-Manias are cheering for me. Their support, will give me a powerboost.

It’s nothing personal, it’s just business.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post March 18th 2016, 8:09 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
The Trojan Horse is wheeled to the gates of the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts and Opportunity.

Those who dwell the land are given the choice to accept this supposed peace offering.

The people are fooled into believing this seemingly harmless gesture.

The soldiers emerge from this Trojan horse and reveal their true intentions.

The city is conquered not by brute strength. Not by being out willed. Not by being undermanned. The Land is taken over by tyranny masqueraded as deliverance. We become ruled over by wolves in sheep's clothing. Our rulers become our oppressors. And many moons pass before those who dwell the land reject the tyrannical reign of the soldiers hidden within the Trojan horse, wrest away their authority, and usurp them from their power.

The Elitists win the battle and they take their land back. So who was the victor?

Mistake number one: assuming the battle ended through bloodshed. 

In times like these battles don't end in bloodshed. They end in ballots. 

And the war is not lost by the society that is conned once. The war is lost by the society who is conned twice. 

And it shows the lack of creativity a man like Y2Impact has, and perhaps a lack in his awareness at assuming we EAW Elitists, Extremists, Merchants, Beasts, and Opportunists will fall for the exact same ruse performed by the exact same man. Once bitten, twice shy, Impact. Everything that comes out of your mouth is of no more intrinsic value than a lie, even when it's the truth. Even when you adorn your own history with white lies, and build up the likes of GEORGE COPELAND to be validating victories, and claim there are none superior to you, it's no better than an outright bold faced lie, because that's the standing you've chosen to take. That's the reputation you've set. That's the bed you've made for yourself. Now lie in it.

By your degree, EAW will have it's honor reinstated into it's very core -- the integrity that these "FOUNDING FATHERS" have worked tirelessly to establish at the very roots of the EAW establishment -- it will all be reestablished! And we will be made whole! Huzzah! 

And who will see to it?? None other than the VERY SAME man who aided in ripping these very same principles of Extreme away.

The same man who stood by Zack Crash's side as he wrinkled out every last remnant of Extreme and excessive violence that our core following have come to love, and flagellated all those who even dared at clinging to these principles of Extreme!

The same man who's used his power only for his own gain and only for his own benefit, and his own special interests, and his own liaisons, and deep seeded petty gripes with those who rub him the wrong way.

THAT'S who's bringing it all back folks! THAT'S who's going to fix everyone's problems! THAT'S who's going to rub your afflictions away with the snakeoil that he's selling at the counter of his creaky, wooden pop-up shop at the county fair. For the 'reasonable' price of your livelihood as well as 17 payments of $59.99, this prayed over miracle concoction will heal all of your ailments with results visible in just moments! And if you act fast and order within the next 20 minutes, Heart Break Gal will arrive personally to your doorstep and give you a deep and personal rubdown of snakeoil into any desired area of your body FREE OF CHARGE!  

Do you wonder why Hexa-Gun has been met with opposition at every turn? On every level? Even from the likes of Eclipse Diemos, The Sanatorium, The Iconomy, even ZACK FUCKING CRASH HIMSELF? Do you wonder why you find yourself having to preach these same loaded promises of "restoring" some sort of forgotten valor that you and your hired guns have just suddenly undertaken? Like you, Tiberius, Jaeger, Luzmala and friends have suddenly had the moral and ethical power vested in you -- as moral and ethical as the morals and ethics in this company can get -- to magically be the agents of change and progress, and nobody's supposed to see the potholes in that story?? Do you expect everyone to turn a blind fucking eye at all of your transgressions in the past? Not even the distant past, not even 2008, or 2010, or 2012, but LESS THAN TWO YEARS AGO, AND SEE THAT YOU'VE CONTRADICTED THE VERY SAME INTENTIONS YOU SUPPOSEDLY UPHOLD OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN? DO YOU THINK ANYBODY BELIEVES THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU'RE SPEWING!? NO, WE DON'T! AND EVEN IF THEY DID....

Even if they did.. Does it even matter?

YOU SEE...

(Takes a pause)

That's the thing, Impact. It doesn't really matter. Even if a single person on this planet actually believed you. Even if everyone in this company believed you. Even if they were convinced I was as much of a separatist, and divisive demagogue as you say I am... hell, even if I were... even if I were just a tyrant looking to vilify any and everyone who considers themselves an "Extremist"... it doesn't even matter. It doesn't matter, Impact. We may in a debate, Impact, but don't be mistaken, we are not debaters. W'ere warriors. We're in a war. Our wars are resolved by physicality. And the winner of this war will be able to rewrite the past however they choose. But don't get ahead of yourself and start rewriting the past when those who were around long before you still live to tell the tale. If you really consider yourself the most well-versed at maiming a human body like the way you told Eclipse Diemos that you are, then I guess that marks the 100th lie you've told all day. Because you're not. When it comes to maiming, when it comes to hurting, when it comes to destruction, I am the paragon of Extreme. No one has been in as many blood curdling, morose, grotesque predicaments as I have. Not even close. Even in this era of Elite, I've shown just how capable I am at destroying another human body. 

You seem to think the stance I'e taken in this divide between Extreme and Elite is just my way of crippling the mentality of the youth, and rewrite history to suit my better needs. But you've got it all wrong. I don't see a divide between Extreme and Elite, I see a duality. I see two worlds that can be tapped into when the time calls for it. I'll gladly roam the Land of Elite with as much gusto and fervor as I did the Land of Extreme. I can rule both worlds, and I can rule them seamlessly. I can do that because I am immaculate. That's why I don't need to be an "opportunist". I'm impregnable! You weren't listening again, which is what you're better at doing than anybody else -- not listening, that is. But I haven't turned against the ways of an "opportunist"... I simply have no need to embrace them. What is an opportunity to a God? Did God have the "opportunity" to create the heavens and the Earth? Did he have the "opportunity" to create the sun moon and stars, and subsequently create the mountain, the seas, and all that dwells in between? No he didn't. It's YOUR honor that I am here right now. My existence is your opportunity. Facing me is an opportunity. It's a once in a lifetime experience, to compete with me, especially in a big match. Facing Y2Impact is no opportunity of mine. It's simply routine. It's no "opportunity of a lifetime", I'm not in that position anymore. There's no rational or logical reason for me to have the mindset of an opportunist anymore. I have gone from the opportunist to the opportunity. I'm a meal ticket to so many of these cretins, and defeating me is a hell of a come-up even for you. Even these so-called "founding fathers" that you speak of, the Banks', Mak's, WWEFan's, whoever you might be referencing. They don't eat with out me. They never would have prospered without me. Because THIS -- THIS doesn't exist without me. I was here before they were. I was CM Banks' mentor. I was Mak's inspiration. I was HRDO's, WWEFan's, even your fucking girlfriend herself Heart Break Gal's ROLE MODEL. I inspired them. When King and Mike Waggz came up with the concept of Sunday Night Yahoo, the parent company of EAW's parent company, I was there with them. They begged me to be involved, because they knew I would be leading the world of wrestling into the next decade. This was before there was an "Elite" or "Extreme" or any of that other useless crap you want to throw in my face. Never, never ever try to throw that "founding fathers" load of fucking bullshit at me again. You challenge me like a battered fucking wife to lose to me again in Match of the Universe 2 and now here you are throwing this in my face. You perpetually lying walking mishap, corporate shill-turned-sockpuppet militant, fucking second class suit wearing wannabe authoritarian dictator who wants to play Zack Crash's same exact hand TWICE. That shit isn't going to slide with me, captain. Ability aside, accomplishments aside, you have NEVER been able to stack up to me when it came to pure abilities, and it's because I am your God. Don't come to me with your Starr Stan's and Tyler Parker's and George Copeland's and ADV's, like it's supposed to impress me. I've beaten Tyler Parker too. George Copeland and ADV??? That's your big 2-on-1 victory? Try HEART BREAK BOY and ADV.  Hell, try Y2Impact and Drastik. I've beaten both of them in the same night too.  Wink Strawman argument having politicking hack five years removed from a credible World Championship reign motherfucker. You want to talk to me about Superior Quality 85 and Scott Diamond!?!?!?? And have the nerve to talk down to me about my title retentions over the last couple of months? When THOSE are your validating victories?

Now WHO's believing WHO's hype?

I'll tell you one thing. Outside of the Hexa-Gun, NO ONE'S believing yours.

And I have every right to believe in my own hype, because I am tuned in. Hesitation doesn't come from supreme confidence like this. It's not even a factor. What comes from supreme confidence like this is utmost receptiveness to every single moving part. It's being able to operate on all cylinders, physically and mentally, all the time. Some people, like Y2Impact, get overzealous and think they can poke the bear, when they're nothing more than Hugh Glass living in a glass house, with a reconstructed glass jaw. "Machine". Please. What's a "machine" in the era of planned obsolescence? You've stripped away your humanity and instead have become a tin can toy who will be at the scrap yard accumulating rust in a year or two. ESPECIALLY when I mow through you on Battleground and at Reckless Wiring, and as a result mow through that false image you've set for yourself. That's what I do best. I challenge perceptions, and crumble false narratives like the one you're trying to spin. I force my most bitter enemies to grovel at my feet -- willingly or unwillingly. My most foul mouthed adversaries and most repugnant critics always find themselves this way, groveling. They find themselves in a shock or in a stupor when the fallout hits them like a pile of bricks. They find themselves at a loss for words when I -- ironically enough -- stuff their words back down their windpipes and force them to taste the bitter dose of medicine they've been gleefully dishing out. And come Reckless Wiring you will suffer that same fate. YOUR FATE IS IN MY HANDS.

THAT'S GOD.
Brayden Cruise
Post March 18th 2016, 7:49 pm by Brayden Cruise
CHAPTER #35 - SHOWDOWN #3

You know I used to think a lot like people think I do now. There was a time when I used to walk around thinking I had the world in the palm of my hands. Then something happened, I grew up and I realized that in this world you have to work hard for every single thing you get. People like to say that I've had things given to me since signing my EAW contract and if that's the case I'd really like to know what that is. I worked harder then anybody else in the ring to earn my EAW Interwire Championship match. The fact of the matter is if I didn't make that tiny little mistake I made during that match I would probably be standing here right now as the EAW Interwire Champion. Cameron knows how to wrestle don't get me wrong, but on that night inside that ring I made one mistake and it costed me the match. Not only did it cost me the match, but it costed me the EAW Interwire Championship. Now after losing that match I figured somewhere down the line I would get another shot at Cameron simply because I believe I gave her a challenge she'll always remember. Truth be told that match that Cameron and I had together is a match that I would have again without even thinking because I wouldn't be making the same mistake. The only problem is the fact that ever since that match I haven't even been given a chance. I've been put in death matches and handicap matches almost as if I'm being used as EAW's circus clown. I am a professional wrestler and I thought when I signed my EAW contract I would have my opportunity to do that, wrestle. If you ask me the only thing I'm really being given the chance to do is hurt somebody and as of yet I haven't done so. In fact I've even let somebody leave me laying in my own blood and still haven't gotten my revenge. I've done nothing, but followed the rules and it's pretty obvious to me around here none of that matters. Right now I'm not even being looked at as a threat to anybody on the EAW roster simply because I'm not given the chance to be. EAW management thinks they can control me like some kind of puppet and I'm going to do whatever it is they ask me to do. Well if that's the case then I hope they're all watching on Showdown. I truly hope every single one of them watch what I do to Drazin because I don't want any of them to come crying to me when they have complaints about the amount of blood that they're seeing all over the canvas. I have followed the rules up to this point, but like the old saying goes ' RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN '. 

What happens when you're in a match where there are no rules? What happens when you're in a match that your opponent can literally do whatever he wants to you and nobody can stop him. Drazin you did a number on me, but like I've said since that day. You made a mistake and your mistake was the fact that you left me breathing and I'm coming right for you. You're going to experience more pain and agony then you would have ever thought existed and you have absolutely nobody to blame, but yourself. Not because you left me a bloody mess laying in the middle of the canvas. Not because the only reason you won that match is because I was screwed over which seems to be a weekly routine around this place. You're going to pay for the fact that you didn't finish the job Drazin and on Showdown I'm going to show you exactly how it's done. I may be a pro wrestler, but that doesn't mean I won't beat you down to your last breath. That doesn't mean I won't take whatever I see laying around the ring and smash it upside your head. You should really think twice about leaving somebody like me the way you did Drazin because now you're going to have to pay for it. You're going to pay dearly and when it's all said and done I'm sure YOU'LL NEVER MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKE...ever again.
Post March 18th 2016, 7:08 pm by Guest
You’re right Brayden, the objective of this ‘business’ is to prove that you’re the best wrestler in the world.

Sadly for you, we’re not having a wrestling match.

We’re having a fight to the death.

You’re not fighting to prove who is the best, you’re fighting to survive.

Every man dares to call himself ‘the best in the world’, they all make their own claims about why they are all apparently the best at what they do. No matter whether they are established veterans who have successfully won titles all around the world or newcomers who haven’t done a single thing in their lives – they all will tell anybody within an earshot that they are the best in the world, the best wrestler in the world and they will go to great lengths to prove that. And why? Why is it so important to a mere mortal to be the best ‘wrestler’ in the world? Perhaps it’s just your own insecurities Brayden, perhaps you feel the need to shout and scream and proclaim to anybody who will listen to you that you are the best. But why would you be insecure? Perhaps you don’t really believe the words that you say, perhaps you know that deep down inside of your soul, that you are not the best wrestler in the world. A man who truly believes that he is the ‘best in the world’ would not have lost to a woman, when you had both the size and strength advantage. And yet, you did. Did that loss to her eat you up inside? Did that loss dent your own self-belief? I’ve already told you before what is going to happen in this match, I’ve already told you that this is going to be a fight to the death but yet, for some very odd reason, you seem to want to haggle on about being the best wrestler in the world. Why is that? Are you to feel good about yourself? Are you trying to somehow desperately convince yourself that you even have a slight chance in this match because you’re ‘the best in the world’? Because you’re the ‘best wrestler’? That is ultimately a false label that you have given yourself in an attempt to make you THINK somehow, however very little, that you even remotely stand a chance against me in a match where there are no rules. Does this false label help you sleep at night? Does it help calm your anxiety down when you realise that your inevitable doom is soon approaching? Think about it Brayden; you claim to be the superior wrestler and I agree, you are, but how much is that to hold your hat on in preparation for this when you couldn’t even lay a single finger on me? What is going to change here? You said it yourself, you’re not the same person that you once were before that fight and now, you’re suffering the damages from that Death match. You didn’t walk out on your accord, you got carried out of there. You were bloody, beaten, lifeless, you had no idea where you were. You were at the mercy of me, I was your puppet master. I didn’t fail in what I set out to achieve that night, I achieved EXACTLY what I wanted to do that night.

I wanted to leave you that way. I wanted to leave you in a pool of your own blood, I wanted to leave you motionless, I wanted to leave you scarred, I wanted to leave you emotionally and physically destroyed because THAT is where the joy is. I wanted you to close your eyes every night when you go to bed and see ME giving you the beating that I gave you. I wanted that beating to haunt you in your sleep and give you nightmares. I wanted you to live the reminder of your pain in constant agony and be reminded of the beating that I gave you, I wanted you to STRUGGLE to walk every day and be reminded of that horrific beating that I gave you. I succeeded in doing everything that I wanted to do to you, Brayden. And perhaps, I’m still unsatisfied with that. Perhaps I would have been more satisfied with myself if I had shoved the referee away and continued to beat upon your lifeless body with no remorse and cripple you. But I get a chance to redeem that mistake. A wise man would have taken the mercy that I gave you that faithful night and made the smart choice in running away, a wise man would have BEGGED on his knees for me to stop …a wise man would be terrified of me. You’re not a wise man, Brayden. You are anything BUT a wise and intelligent man. I can understand why Merek Blackfyre might be afraid of me, he is yet to learn of what I am truly capable of doing to somebody and maybe …just maybe that he is the man to finally to give me some kind of competition because afterall, he is a lot like me. He too, knows what it is like to have people turn their back on you and deem you to be an outcast. He has fought his entire life to get to where he is now and he knows what it TRULY it feels like when you need to fight for your own life. You? You know nothing of the sort.

You’re obsessed with greed. A man who used people who admired him, young boys, for his own selfish greed and glorification. You were meant to be a teacher to those boys, you were meant to show them the ways of being successful here and you abused your trust with them. You betrayed their trust and you will pay for that sin. Am I any better for throwing a fireball in their faces? Probably not but anybody foolish enough to associate themselves with you deserves to suffer the consequences.

And you will suffer the consequences once again Brayden.

But you won’t get back up from it.
Beretta
misspelling
Post March 18th 2016, 6:56 pm by Beretta
Why is everyone so fucking nice? I respect you. I love you. You’re great. You’re a nice person. Nice way to back yourself in a corner and try to escape. If you did your fucking research on me, you would have revealed more than just the fact that I’m a crybaby. You would have known about my tag team match and I wouldn’t have had to feed you what I’ve done in my career in EAW. You would have revealed what you knew to show how much of a hard worker you are. That’s how you would have gotten a plus in my eyes, Newbie. 

You think it’s easy to just go out there, be the best and change the way you’re booked? Get a fucking clue, dude. It doesn’t work like that around here. If you don’t believe me, look at the champions of the company. The history of the championships.The same bullshit, over and over again. Guys that need to fill their own ego and never letting others grow. That’s why someone like me is getting put in matches with you. 

Nobi, you want me to believe in you and Terry Chambers. However, he’s still caught up in his match from Showdown and is as useless as Ryan Young. You think I’m worried about you or some guy who’s never done anything in this company. A guy who’s on his third chance with this company. You’re highly mistaken if you think I’m worried.

Sure, I’m in the same poll as Hamua Koa but you think if you don’t say shit on the microphone, that you can win in the ring? That’s not how this game works. The guy is just now coming out of the wood work so lets not start giving him credit because he hasn’t earned a damn thing. Especially not from me.

You can give me this pep talk all you want. This talk of how whining doesn’t get you anywhere, only hard work. Thanks dad? Shut the fuck up. You question my work ethic but yet I’m out here, promoting for my matches. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. Unlike my tag team partner and some other people in this company.

But overall, it’s funny how you had all kinds of shit to say about Ryan Young in the beginning and just left me with the statement of me being a “crybaby”. Boy, how the tides have turned. All the attention is on the crybaby. Funny how this game works, isn’t it? It’s almost like everything that I said was gonna happen, happened. Here’s what else is going to happen. At Voltage, I’m going to deliver a fucking bullet in your chest and that fucking douchebag, Terry Chambers chest. Take that for a nickname and a fucking promise. 
The Consigliere
Post March 18th 2016, 6:54 pm by The Consigliere
See, Cailin, this is exactly the kind of stupidity and borderline mental retardation that I am so sick of dealing with. I am so sick of this repetition. I am so sick of the same tiresome act that I don't even want to hear about but am forced to watch. You spend way too much time pointing out the small lines of my beliefs that you disagree with. You put so much of an exasperating effort into pointing out my flaws, and the way I handle competition that doesn't sit well with you, like I'm an idiot who isn't aware of her own doings! And this situation itself makes me laugh. It makes me cry. It makes me groan in mixed emotions and general frustration because it's like you're BEGGING me to insult you, even at times when I don't feel like it! It's like Cloud Matsuda bragging to Cleopatra about how much I "lose my cool" in the week before I have to come face to face with her in a match! No fucking shit, of course I lose my cool, Cloud! Your words are so migraine-inducing that I don't even know if you're purposely trying to make everyone cringe with half-sentences that don't make the slightest sense, with every unrelated topic you bring up that nobody fucking cares about, with those dialogues and exchanges from your stupid vixen friends that make your viewers go "huh?", and you somehow think that missing a chromosome should be the newest trend for the fans to follow suit! I honestly don't have high enough intelligence to actually understand any point you make, and my parents put me in a private school for fuck's sake! It's like all of you vixens suddenly put targets on your back that say "I'm brain-damaged, I'm easy to beat!" and somehow expect people like me to ignore it! So please, HUMOR ME, CAILIN! How exactly do I stop myself from laughing at this verbal mess that you've made for yourself as you continuously dig for topics in hopes of capturing anyone's interest? How do I not get frustrated and lose my temper because of the complete and utter garbage that comes out of your mouths that in most days wouldn't even be worth my time! Do you honestly think I'm just trying to appear as a genius wordsmith, or are simple words just too complicated for an obtuse brainless piece of trash to comprehend? Do I really make a habit out of insulting your intelligence... I mean, what intelligence, Cailin? 

Of course, anything I ever do say is wrong in your eyes for the mere fact that you don't agree with it and believe differently. Hexa-gun dominates the company and tramples over bodies. Teams come at us in hopes of crushing our fighting spirit, but each and every time they fail. You were part of said teams, Cailin. Teams who threw the first punch and called for the challenge. Teams who swore that we're nothing but wastes of space in this company and claimed we shouldn't be running around attempting to wreak havoc, but ultimately just became pawns that were killed off in order to make way for our success. You were one of those who thought it would be a brilliant fucking idea to give your career a boost while it's still blooming in the eyes of the viewers. You were one of those who figured it would be such a clever move to show that you are capable of keeping up with the greats of this company. But it never happened, did it? Your promises never materialized and no matter how long you've held gold, you're still the same idiot that everybody makes fun of because she is known only for making stupid decisions. You always ended up on the losing side, you always ended up laying flat on your face collecting dusts that I left behind, and one can only push Cailin Dillon so far. Now you decide that this is more than just scoring a victory over me. This is about shutting me up for good. This is about kicking my ass and beating me down to a state beyond repair, because you are so mad at me for the fact that I always outsmart you in competitive situations where you know damn well I have all the cards I need up my sleeves. So you want to brag about surviving a match and having to live to tell the tale? Well congratu-fucking-lations, Cailin. You did what everyone has done. You took a loss up the ass after looking like a directionless fool for the last time, walking out of the ring with an embarrassed look on your face and whimpering with regret, harvesting your own sorrow while staring blankly at the sky begging the gods to answer the question of why they let you lose against this bully when you've always been the good girl. You were supposed to win. You are the underdog who was supposed to come out of this trial, even when I kept telling you over and over again that I am not to be treated as a trial or an obstacle for you to test your strength against. I strive to win just as much, heck, even more than you do. By any means necessary. And if you think for one second that I care about how you find life so unfair because of your own carelessness and mediocrity, because of me making use of my resources and power to put you down, then I suggest you stop knocking on my door and pleading with me to do things differently because you, of all people, know that I only do as I please. I choose to fight for myself. I choose to fight for Y2Impact. And the quest to fulfill my clear-cut goals has gotten me to places that I once could never reach. Indeed I would go through all lengths to secure our victory. Indeed I do just about anything he asks of me. I trust him with my life, as he trusts me with his, because that's just how we are. That's the kind of person I am. I love rarely, but I love deeply. Can you say the same thing about you and this... fling with Cloud Matsuda? Can you look at me with a straight face and swear to me that you actually reciprocate such feelings and you're not only in this for the attention and the drama? We all know how you tend to jump from one ship to another if you get the slightest bit discontent. We all know how untrustworthy you can be, and how desperate you can get just to have people look at you in your sad existence. If you haven't noticed, Cailin, you always claim that you're never cut by any insult I throw, and yet here you are letting the evil get in your head, slowly, steadily, until it devours you, and you push yourself too hard because you know that if you read between the lines of these harsh words that you're so afraid of, that most, if not all of the things I state about you are true. The truth is constant. The truth doesn't change. And you just never fucking listen. That's why it gets so exhausting and repetitive, that's why time and time again I remind you that you're not worth anything more than the next vixen that signs a contract. You're trash, you're easily replaceable, you're expendable. This company will never miss you if you ever decide to disappear. 

And what's your excuse for making the same redundant points over and over? For telling me how much harder you'll fight in the future? For telling me how much you hate Hexa-gun? For telling me about EXTREME like I'm the one with the warped perception when you've seen what good it did to Voltage this past week. This is nothing but a result of having nothing more to say on the matter, a result of you not admitting that this case is closed and there's not really much more to talk about, but you're still begging for attention as if this is such an alarming matter to me. You lost the war, Cailin. You can either accept it and go back to facing these dumb vixens for a title that lost its meaning long before it ever began getting recognized, or you can choose to carry on with this ridiculous quest for redemption that we both know won't get you anywhere. 

I never play by anyone's rules, I thought I've already made that clear. If one tries to put me in a position where I'm expected to listen to orders and compete against every mediocre performer, every flaming tryhard, every gutless prick who dares promise to make my life a living hell, I not only accept. I not only deliver. But I also take one too far and turn luck against them, just to remind those watching that they are the ones who will answer to me, and not the other way around. I'm not here to cater to your pipedreams and small wishes. I am not here to be seen as target practice to those who are just starting off in this company. Because I feel it in my veins and every bone in my body that this game is for me to own, and I refuse to let anyone else ruin it. 

For I am self-important. It's either my way, or no way, and I am aligned with one who is exactly like me, and that's why we click. I am materialistic and selfish, and I refuse to try to understand, or let alone acknowledge, any term that doesn't benefit me and my career.

For I, in all honesty, do not care about this company and all who work in it. I only care for myself, and molding this world into the picture I painted in my head where chaos and animosity are the first languages of every man. 

For I am only concerned with being pampered and treated like a queen, for this is my world, this is my show, and nobody should ever forget. 

Can you truly fault me for what I am? Can you truly criticize me for leaving this company so many times? Do you really expect an apology on my behalf because I decided to walk away instead of playing hero and sticking around when the Vixens DIvision needed me the most? Face it, whether you're known as a returning wannabe legend who claims that she's the one responsible for my "retirement", or a walking punching bag who thinks I'm such a terrible person for turning the other cheek, I am here to say that your pathetic attempts to put some dirt on my name to make yourself seem worth talking about, can just stay as attempts because you're not important enough for me or anyone else to deal with. And just because the company has earned a few million extra bucks and can actually afford recruiting more of these spineless "athletes" doesn't mean you're the one responsible for its growth. How does it make a difference, anyway? The Vixens Division was trash then, and it's still trash now, and literally the only redeeming quality of it is that Eris is Vixens Champion, but otherwise, it's like I never even left! 

Erica Ford and Azumi Goto are the living, breathing examples of it. Take one look at those drooling scatterbrained peons and you know there's not much to worry about. You take just one simple glimpse at this newly formed tandem and already you know that they're a team that represents everthing that is wrong with women at present time. They can't handle much heat, or they'll evaporate! They can't handle much pressure, or else they'll explode! You can't throw any criticisms their way or else they'll end up crying like a bitch, because their weak hearts couldn't take it! To be honest with you, I really don't know much about Erica Ford, which says a lot because I'm usually the most well-informed person in the room at any given time. But that sort of attention is reserved for important people. People who can actually put up a fight against me without looking like more of an idiot by the minute. People whose movements I have to study carefully, so it wouldn't be such an uphill battle when I get in the ring with them. But Erica? Oh! She's so fucking irrelevant I'm not even going to bother myself to google her name because I know that nothing would come up and I'd just be wasting my time. Other than the well-known fact that she used to be Aurora Rose's sidekick. Other than the obvious and predictable case of failing at literally everything that she does and returning from god knows where, the only thing she has done was cause unnecessary drama on social media, provoking those who are Championships above her, criticizing what they do, making it appear as though she's more than meets the eye, but cries foul the moment they retaliate and tell her what she's worth in their eyes. Because that's all she's good at, literally the only thing she's known for -- seeking what attention she can get from those who actually glance her way -- but the moment she's asked to back up her threats and prove that she will do better, she ends up making a fool of herself once she realized that she's just another run-of-the-mill wrestler, a soon-to-be forgotten face in this industry. This will happen again in our match at Showdown, and all the future matches where you come across me. This will happen again in yet another godforsaken tournament you join in. You can leave, you can come back. But at Showdown I assure you that just like all the other times you tried to bite off more than you can chew, you will just end up getting your face slammed to the ground as your partner tries to tend to you and nurse you back to health over the next couple of weeks. All your plans of taking over the Vixens Division and the Tag Team Division will seem even more farfetched once Eris and I get rid of you and make it look easy to the rest of the world. And I promise we will shatter whatever dream, whatever chance that you foolishly made yourself believe you have. We'll take every hope of Shinsei Domei succeeding and stomp it on the ground where it fucking belongs. Just you watch.
Lucas Johnson
Post March 18th 2016, 3:21 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #1 - Redemption for Me

Sometimes in life you set goals for yourself but they never go as planned. It's like in college you set a goal freshman year that you are going to get 3.70 GPA but you didn't study hard enough for Calculus 101 exam and that brought your grade point average down to a 3.65. After you got that test back you realize your professor graded your test wrong and you really should have got a ninety-five on that test instead of an eighty-five and your grade point average should really be 3.70. You try to tell your professor the next day what happened but he is sure he graded the test correctly and eighty-five is your correct test grade. You can't let your emotions get to you but you brush off the bullshit and move onto the next semester and try to get that 3.70 GPA. The story sounds similar to my last few matches on Voltage and Battleground. 

Last week I asked Mr. Cross for a second chance and he delivered. Hamau Koa didn't only screw me out of the Open Fight Gauntlet at Fighting Spirit II but he also screwed me out of $20,000 bonus match on Battleground. Not only that but this past Monday in the triple threat match against Maxwell and Hamau, Mr. Koa decided to cheat to a victory and steal the $20,000 out from under me by throwing me into the steel steps. Sometimes you can't take these losses to seriously, you brush them off and move onto your next task. Last week, Ashten Cross accepted my second chance proposal and I will now face Kenny Drake and the winner will enter the field for the voting for the New Breed Championship at Reckless Wiring. The best part about this concept is not only that I can get some sweet revenge and redeem myself but also I get to earn a New Breed Championship match by winning the voting poll that is being submitted by the fan base of Elite Answers Wrestling. That will be the greatest honor of all if I get voted in by the fans of the land of the elite and win the vacated New Breed Championship. This past few months have been a roller coaster ride for myself and dealing with my emotions that I never experienced before. First off I recover from a shoulder injury I suffered before reaching my Elite Answers Wrestling debut then my aunt had to go through major surgery that removed the breast cancer cell she had after being diagnosed with breast cancer back in October. It was so bad that my parents had to travel down to Florida from New York just to make sure everything is going well over there. My aunt's recovery was going so well that my parents surprised me by sitting front row at my first free per-view event at Fighting Spirit II which unfortunately didn't go my way. That night was awful and totally felt like I let my parents down but this Sunday on Voltage is redemption for Lucas Johnson leading into Reckless Wiring. This Sunday the Wrestling Machine is ready to send another hospital bill and this week's patient is Kenny Drake....

Kenny Drake you need a realty check my friend and you might need to get your head checked out. Did that injury you suffered mess up your brain? Are you taken over by demons? I don't know whats up with you or what you are thinking right now but the bottom line is this Sunday you are going to get beat. Not only you are going to get beat, you are also going to get injured when I break your arm with the Machine Break. Wear whatever fancy biker jacket you want because I will make you tap faster then you can say Easter. Matter of a fact when I was in ammeter wrestling at the Ohio State University I made a man named Mark Hammer from the University of Miami tap out less then ten seconds. Watch out Kenny, myself and Reckless Wiring are less then a inch away from each other. I'm ready to wrestle my heart out in-front of all the great fans of Elite Answers Wrestling and advance Reckless Wiring!
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next